Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

+6
PeterfromTexas
Nama
Lilone
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

They had a closed door meeting on Friday. Noone knew what it was about so I didn't post anything about it. Now we know. Of Course the duh-fence is going to try to say Dr. D was FOS. She wasn't. She was right on the money!! I bet the judge is laughing.

Re: Bobby: Nite, where did you get all that information?

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 pm

The info about Bobby came from Jodi. She met him at the fair, he was into Vampire's, some guy where she was a waitress told her about the end of the world she called Bobby they got back together. He had moved out of his parent's house and was roommates with Matt.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Jodi Arias Says She Dated Abusive Vampire Hunter
Posted: 02/04/2013

Thirteen is often referred to as an unlucky number. Nevertheless it did not stop Jodi Arias from testifying on day 13 of her trial. Not only did the accused killer take the stand in her own defense to claim abuse at the hands of her parents, but she also claimed she had once dated a vampire hunter.

Arias testified Monday that she quit school in the twelfth grade and moved in with a boyfriend who lived outside of Yreka, Calif., and was three years her senior. Arias said she made the move from her parents' home because she was tired of the way they disciplined her.

Her boyfriend, however, had "wild ideas," Arias testified. The accused killer said her boyfriend "entertained the belief in vampires" and wanted to move to San Francisco to look for vampires.

The relationship soon soured, Arias testified, and she broke up with her boyfriend over the telephone. Arias said she later learned the man had slit his wrists and tried to kill himself after she broke it off.

Arias testified she reconnected with her boyfriend about 19 months later, after a man she met in a restaurant told her that the "second coming" of Jesus Christ would occur in late 1997.

"I was really naive and I kind of believed him," Arias testified. She added that she wanted to warn her former boyfriend of the impending resurrection.

Arias said her boyfriend treated her well until she found out he was cheating on her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] crazy3

Last edited by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty Beyond A Reasonable Doubt: 12 Of Jodi Arias’ Biggest Lies Exposed

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:15 pm

Posted on Apr 22, 2013 @ 4:08AM | By Kristin Koch

As Jodi Arias‘ explosive murder trial winds its way to a conclusion, trial watchers are looking back at the case against Arias, including her bizarre behavior and habitual lies about the murder of her former boyfriend Travis Alexander.

Arias is accused of shooting the 30-year-old motivational speaker in the face, stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear in his Mesa, Ariz. home in June 2008. She faces the death penalty if convicted.

Arias claims she killed her ex in self-defense.

As the unusual case unfolded over the past four years, Arias, 32, has been caught in a firestorm of lies surrounding her involvement in the murder and her relationship with Alexander.

To help separate the fact from the fiction, RadarOnline.com is breaking down the 12 biggest lies told by Arias that have been revealed over the course of her murder trial.

1. Arias said she would never harm Alexander
Arias initially denied any involvement in Alexander’s murder.

In fact, she insisted she would never hurt her former boyfriend during a recorded interrogation from July 15, 2008 that was played in court during day seven of her murder trial.

“I would never want to hurt him … If I did that, I’d be fully ready to face the consequences. I’m all for the Ten Commandments – thou shall not kill,” Arias said on the video that was played for jurors.

Later, Arias admitted to shooting Alexander and attempting to cover up, rather than take responsibility.

2. The last time she saw Alexander
“Jodi stated she last saw Travis in April of 2008,” a police officer wrote in a document that was read to the jury during the trial.

However, photos recovered from a camera found at the crime scene and time stamped the day of the murder, revealed that Arias had in fact been at Alexander’s house the day Alexander was killed.

The recovered images showed Arias lying naked and in sexually provocative positions on the victim’s bed, naked pictures of Travis in the shower, and blurry pictures of the bloody crime scene.

Based on the photos, an investigator wrote: “Jodi was lying about not seeing Travis since April of 2008. This also proves that Jodi was the last person I can prove had contact with Travis prior to his death.”

On June 26, 2008 DNA evidence offered more evidence that Jodi was in fact at the crime scene.

The results revealed that hair and a bloody print found inside Alexander’s home belonged to Arias and also indicated that a bloody print from the crime scene was a mixture of Arias’ and Alexander’s DNA.

3 & 4. The Two Different Intruder Stories
After evidence linking Arias to the crime scene was revealed, Arias told authorities that two masked intruders killed Alexander, recounting two different, but both very detailed, versions of the intruder story.

In one version Arias created, two intruders broke into Alexander’s house and held her at gunpoint. The intruders argued with each other at one point she said. In another fantastical version she claimed an intruder pulled the trigger of the gun held to her head, but the gun did not fire.

In her male-female two-intruder story, Arias said, “She (the other intruder) was in the bathroom, standing over Travis. I charged her. I ran down the hall, pushed her as hard as I could.”

Arias later dropped the intruder stories and admitted to killing Alexander but said it was in self defense. During the trial, prosecutor Juan Martinez got Arias to admit to the jury that both of her intruder stories were lies. Arias testified she couldn’t keep her stories straight.

5. Alexander sent Arias letter “admitting” he was a pedophile
Arias claimed Alexander sent her letters before his death, including one in which he admitted to being a pedophile.

But during the trial, Prosecutor Martinez told the court that the letters were tested and found to be forgeries.

6. How she incurred cuts on her fingers after Alexander’s killing
During the trial, Arias new love interest at the time of Alexander’s murder, Ryan Burns, testified that Arias had told him that the cuts on her hands were from a margarita glass that she broke while working at Margaritaville restaurant in Yreka.

An expert later testified that there was no restaurant by that name in Yreka, indicating that Arias had lied about her job and about how she got the injuries to her hands around the time of Alexander’s murder.

Arias hands were bloody and later bandaged after the killing and the cuts almost certainly were the result of stabbing Alexander repeatedly.

7. Her story on Travis Alexander owning a gun
In a recorded interview with Detective Flores on July 15, 2008, Arias told authorities she was afraid of guns. She also initially told police that Travis did not own a gun.

“That is one of the things I am scared of. [Guns and] public speaking,” Arias said.

“That was one of the things [Alexander] was trying to get me to do — get out of my comfort zone.”

But in the same interview, the defendant admitted to Flores that, if she had killed Alexander, she would have most likely used a gun, calling into question her initial statement.

“I’m not the brightest person, but I don’t think I could stab him, I’d have to shoot him … The least I could do is make it as humane as possible,” Arias said in that recorded interview.

Arias was really tripped up when she testified that as Alexander supposedly chased her in a murderous rage, she fled into his walk-in closet and grabbed his gun from a shelf. Previously she told police he did not own a gun.

8. Her ‘Inside Edition’ Interview
Arias said she was approached by the show’s producers about doing her infamous Inside Edition interview, and at one point, Arias also alleged that she had been pressured by a prison guard to talk on camera.

However, evidence presented during the case suggested that Arias had reached out to the producers herself.

During the trial, Martinez presented copies of magazines that Arias had used to send coded messages to her ex-boyfriend Matt McCartney, which in addition to including coded messages about his testimony during the trial, also contained the name and number of a former ABC producer. That fact conflicts with Arias’ claims that Inside Edition solicited her for her the interview.

9. Text messages and phone calls from Alexander
To support her claims that Alexander grew angry when confronted with his alleged sexually deviant behavior, Arias discussed repeated text messages and phone calls Alexander supposedly sent her after she discovered him masturbating to a photo of a young boy.

But Martinez poked holes in Arias’ story, pointing out discrepancies regarding the timing of Alexander’s text messages and that none of the text messages from the victim actually referenced masturbation.

Martinez also told the jury that phone records indicate that Alexander called Arias only five times during the entire day, not as persistently as Arias had claimed.

10. Arias’ coded messages to Matt McCartney
The prosecutor indicated magazines that Arias had used to send coded messages to Matt McCartney also showed that Arias was trying to get her ex-boyfriend to change his testimony to support her own version of events.

The prosecution shared phrases from the coded messages that, when combined, read as the following: “You f–ked up. What you my attorney next day directly contradicts what I’ve been saying for over a year. Get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this.”

11. Her alibi the night-of the murder
During the trial, Martinez questioned Arias about how she faked her alibi immediately after she killed Alexander.

Alexander left messages on Alexander’s cell phone, visited Burns in Utah hours after the attack claiming she was late because she got lost, and even sent flowers to Alexander’s grandmother after his body was discovered. She also sent him an email, writing how much she was looking forward to seeing him soon.

12. Travis Alexander’s temper
In her infamous TV interview with CBS’ 48 Hours she said Alexander had never threatened her life. “He lost his temper a few times and it wasn’t anything that really required me to…I never felt my life was in danger,” she said on camera. Later, she testified that Alexander flew into a murderous rage when she dropped his camera on the bathroom floor.

She also claimed during the trial that Travis injured one of her fingers by kicking her repeatedly as she was on the ground and used her hands to try to protect herself.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:16 pm

This girl in the video about Bobby Juarez is so not worth paying any attention to. She's an attention whore.....gonna cash in on her 15 minutes of fame!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:20 pm

Joey Jackson Fans
SAY IT AIN'T SO......!!!!! But the defense has filed for 'surrebuttal' today. What does that mean? It means they want to rebutt the testimony of Dr. DeMarte and have 'their own' rebuttal phase of the trial. It is entirely up the judge as to whether she will grant it or not.....and so far, she has leaned heavily towards the defense in this trial. I will just have to bury my head in the sand if this is granted!!!!

In rare cases, the judge can allow surrebuttal to rebutt the prosecution's rebuttal. The defense is trying to bring in evidence to rebutt the testimony of Dr. Demarte. However, at some point.....this judge has to END IT or else this could go on back and forth forever....so it is a RARITY that you will see a judge grant surrebuttal. However, this is a DP case and we've seen how this judge has allowed in a great deal more for the defense than the prosecution. It's anybody's guess as to how she will rule!

AZ LAW: If Jodi is guilty of 1st degree murder.....the jury decides life or death.

If Life, the judge sets sentencing in 30-60 days. The judge will decide if she'll be eligible for parole.

GUILTY 2nd Degree Murder: The judge will sentence Arias. The sentence will be no less than 10 years and no more than 22 years. Arias would get jail credit for 4 1/2 years while awaiting trial.

Manslaughter/Heat of Passion: The defense has filed a motion today to allow this charge to be added to the jury charges at the end of the trial. We will have to see if the judge allows this in the jury charges or not.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.....that Justice for Travis will prevail!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Joey Jackson Fans
SAY IT AIN'T SO......!!!!! But the defense has filed for 'surrebuttal' today. What does that mean? It means they want to rebutt the testimony of Dr. DeMarte and have 'their own' rebuttal phase of the trial. It is entirely up the judge as to whether she will grant it or not.....and so far, she has leaned heavily towards the defense in this trial. I will just have to bury my head in the sand if this is granted!!!!

In rare cases, the judge can allow surrebuttal to rebutt the prosecution's rebuttal. The defense is trying to bring in evidence to rebutt the testimony of Dr. Demarte. However, at some point.....this judge has to END IT or else this could go on back and forth forever....so it is a RARITY that you will see a judge grant surrebuttal. However, this is a DP case and we've seen how this judge has allowed in a great deal more for the defense than the prosecution. It's anybody's guess as to how she will rule!

AZ LAW: If Jodi is guilty of 1st degree murder.....the jury decides life or death.

If Life, the judge sets sentencing in 30-60 days. The judge will decide if she'll be eligible for parole.

GUILTY 2nd Degree Murder: The judge will sentence Arias. The sentence will be no less than 10 years and no more than 22 years. Arias would get jail credit for 4 1/2 years while awaiting trial.

Manslaughter/Heat of Passion: The defense has filed a motion today to allow this charge to be added to the jury charges at the end of the trial. We will have to see if the judge allows this in the jury charges or not.

Dr. Geffner has a screw loose. Take a look at this 67-year-old. He colored his hair dark brown, but left his mustache gray.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 pm

I guess Bobby was also a pedo since he must have forced Jodi to wear braids. Sarcasm

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] crazy3

What an airhead. I agree with BJ, she's just an attention whore like Jodi.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Let us indeed keep our fingers crossed. I consider myself the 13th juror and I don't need another shrink to tell me what the defense wants. I know what they want. Here's the bottom line: Jodi killed Travis with malice aforethought. Then she slaughtered him like Bob Evans slaughters pigs. Then she tried to cover up, tried to seduce detectives, tried to feign sympathy for his family and wrote in her journal an alibi that makes me want to Barf !!!!

Let the jurors have this case for Heaven's sake!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm

I think this kid is using too many of those herbs she trying to promote...

"Airy, Fairy, up-in-the-air thing"?

Jodi reincarnate?

How old is this kid? Is Bobby Juarez a pedophile?

I could not care less about this girl's beliefs concerning the death penalty or life after death. She can have her opinions, she can state them, she can make a video to advertise them if she wants to, but she just wasted 10:04 minutes of my life that I will never be able to recover...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:35 pm

I think the only reason she put "Jodi Arias" in the title of her video was so more people would look at it. Wanting to associate yourself with JA is not a good sign of mental health.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:53 am

|
|

I would bet we won't actually see the trial until this afternoon. Hope I am wrong. Also hope this judge laughs these new defense requests right out of court. Will this trial ever end?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:58 am

PeterfromTexas wrote:

Dr. Geffner has a screw loose. Take a look at this 67-year-old. He colored his hair dark brown, but left his mustache gray.

This is ridiculous!! The defense has had 2 "experts" (and I use that term VERY loosely)..and they want to dispute Dr.D now w/yet a 3rd. GMAFB!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:17 am

Dr. Geffner was discredited in another trial - just scroll down to his highlighted name..

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

1m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Spectators have not been let in yet. Just media and family. #JodiArias
3m
Mike B just headed back to chambers. Valerie is doing an awesome job as usual keeping things in order. #JodiArias
5m
Donavan is here with a white coffee cup that has a salmon grip around it. #JodiArias' mother just arrived.
Expand
7m
Juan is here in a dark suit with awesome salmon tie. Counsel just headed back to chambers. #JodiArias
Expand
8m
Beth Karas is here looking stunning as usual in a nice blue/lavender dress. #JodiArias
Expand
13m
Willmott is here in a vomity green colored outfit. .she just strutted down the tan carpet like it was the academy awards. #JodiArias
Expand
19m
Nurmi has been in and out of reclination this morning. He seems a bit stressed as he sighed a few times. Travis' family is here. #JodiArias
Expand
20m
Judge is still hearing other cases. I predict a 10:00am start time but it might be sooner. Keep your ankles crossed. #JodiArias
Expand
21m
Juan's next witness is a female, I heard them talking but was not rude enough to look into the room behind me and see her. #JodiArias
Expand
22m
Nurmi's suit is dark blue, his tie is blue stripes. Juan had on a dark suit, he went back into room before I could see his tie. #JodiArias
Expand
23m
Juan is right beside me talking to his next witness, explaining the swearing in process and where to go to get on the stand. #JodiArias
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
23m
Nurmi is here in a dark suit with dark tie. He continues to eye me as I type out his wardrobe. He looks like a blues brother. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:45 am

samgoodwin wrote:Dr. Geffner was discredited in another trial - just scroll down to his highlighted name..

Well good!!! Thanks to you and "Peter" for the 411. Anyone note the new: STABBY ?? ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:50 am

2m
#JodiArias just went back into chambers as well. I wonder when I will get invited back there for some festivities?
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
2m
Jodi is here with light blue top, medium umbrella bangs and glasses. Tan pantalones. #JodiArias
3m
Nurmi and Willmott are headed into chambers now. #JodiArias
Expand
7m
Defense has come out of chambers, Flores, Juan and Steven went back in to chambers. Spectators were just let in. #JodiArias
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:56 am

From Sam's link above:
"The state trial court found that Dr. Geffner's affidavit lacked credibility for three reasons: (1) the evaluation, which makes conclusions as to Clark's conduct in 1987, was conducted five years later, in 1992; (2) Dr. Geffner did not review the court records or a transcript of the trial testimony; and (3) Dr. Geffner relied upon records from Clark's childhood in Pennsylvania, with no records since 1976, and upon hearsay information supplied by Clark's attorneys, with no independent verification of the information, and interviews with Clark. The state court further found that, even if credible, Dr. Geffner's affidavit does not support a conclusion that Clark was either incompetent or insane at the time of the murders, or that he did not act deliberately within the meaning of the first special issue. The state court noted that Clark testified that he had not taken any drugs on the day of the murders, and found that Clark's trial counsel had no indication that Clark was suffering from drug withdrawal at the time of the murders. Moreover, the state court pointed out that, in any event, evidence that Clark was acting under a drug-induced delusion when he committed the murders would have been immaterial to an insanity defense and "would not have conflicted with the overwhelming evidence of deliberateness."
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Jodi Arias better get the Death Penalty
Travis's friend Jacob and Hollie Mefford will be taking the stand this week for the Prosecution.. Jacob is the one that filmed Jodi while she was "pretending to sleep" with her head in his lap, as Travis was telling the story about the man that held the gun to his head. This should be wonderful! This also shows that she lied when she said he didn't show affection in front of his friends.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Juan is up... First sidebar already!
and Jacob is ON!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 10 Empty This is the video they are talking about.

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 pm

Jodi's about to hear what Travis' friends really think about her... she's paying close attention... is all ears!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Jacob has nice crisp yes or no answers. Are they going to show the jury this tape? whoohoo!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

"There appears to be something blondish or white on his lap" ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Have Never seen that pic before.

I think Wilma has told Hodi to bring on the water.

OMG, Nurmi!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 pm

Amanda Webb..will say Hodi Never returned the infamous 3rd gas can. Love the way this is moving right along. Want to know what the deal is w/the duh-fense requests.

p.s. Will Hodi cry w/Amanda on the stand??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Skank is writing furiously and talking to herself during sidebar.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 pm

No one at the Defense table is scribbling notes while Amanda talks about refund records from Walmart... est.30 some odd registers!
Can't get a clear picture on the tattoo Amanda has on her wrist, but to me it looks like a skull with crossbones! LOL!
now that's irony!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:58 pm

I hate that all this crapolla takes so longgg to say that Hodi never returned the damned gas can!! She LIED. Period.

Next.....
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:01 pm

LOL! Juan cannot be going through that whole stack of papers!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next