Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

+6
PeterfromTexas
Nama
Lilone
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 pm

LOLOLOL, Nite.

So, please give me the meat. Was this shrink for the defense any good? Was the State's witness good? Are you all exhausted?

I won't get to see closing arguments at all.

Kudo's to all of you who were here the entire day and were able to listen to Wilma whine. OMG!! I hope the juror's are so turned off by her!

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 19 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm

samgoodwin wrote:OMG, I love Juan! He just asked Geffner if he went to the Alyce Laviolette school of lying. ROFLMAO
He actually said that? Did Wilma object? Did the courtroom roar w/laughter?? That's HILARIOUS!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 19 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Wed., 05/01/13- Last Day of Testimony.

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu May 02, 2013 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 11:05 pm

This defense dude sounds like a real winner just listening to him for 5 min. BS
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 12:31 am

Wrapitup wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:OMG, I love Juan! He just asked Geffner if he went to the Alyce Laviolette school of lying. ROFLMAO
He actually said that? Did Wilma object? Did the courtroom roar w/laughter?? That's HILARIOUS!!

Yes, Wilma objected. No outright laughter, but I'm sure there were some grins. Wilma had lots of hissy fits today, slamming her clipboard on the table at one point over something Juan said.

I thought Dr. Hayes (the last witness) was very good, she backed up all of Dr. DeMarte's stuff and didn't help the defense at all.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 am

NiteSpinR wrote:Don't know if Juan's going to agree with her being a good witness. She just told Wilma that many people hand score test (She does) so did Samuels. Wilma made sure to make her repeat it twice and added, "It's not that hard to do" with a cute little smile on her face, no clue she had just been caught in a trap. Wilma was tickled pink and smiled back. She sounds like a kinder gentler Wilma now... she thinks she SCORED!

I did catch that Nite, but in the big picture, I don't think it matters. Samuels was already proven to be a doofus. So excited that tomorrow is actually closing and that Juan gets to go first and last. Team Travis!!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu May 02, 2013 12:53 am

I don't think it will be a big issue, but the fact that the ME admitted to an error in his report may have a negative affect. I'm sure we will hear all about it in Squirmy Nurmi's closing argument.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 am

Above, they are all saying Juan was too strong on cross. I don't know as didn't see much..maybe 5 min.

Just hope she's found convicted of Murder 1 no matter if she's bipolar, psychotic, or the Queen of Sheba.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 11:44 am

I think HLN was wrong about Martinez. Mark Eiglarsh (sp?) (and others) have said all along that Juan was too tough and not focused enough on the actual brutality of the murder. But I'm betting juan will zero in on the brutality in closing.

How come it's not started yet? I thought it was supposed to start at 9:30 this morning? It's already 11:45 here.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:46 am

ABC reported it was suppose to start at 9 am Arizona time. That was 45 mins ago. No idea of what the holdup is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 11:52 am

22m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Counsel is still in chambers. There is a nice little buzz here this morning. Very exciting. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 11:59 am

I'm actually kind of nervous having to wait, which is odd. I know Martinez has got this though.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 12:12 pm

The Courtroom is PACKED!
The crowd giddy with anticipation!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 12:47 pm

Juan is conducting his closing arguments. Wilma is chewing gum and rolling her eyes every time Juan says something she doesn't like. Seriously the Judge should not be allowing this kind of conduct from the attorneys.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 1:20 pm

We've heard during closing arguments that the attorneys aren't suppose to use notes, maybe that's why Juan is repeating things.
I'll wager that Wilma gets up with that legal pad full of notes and reads what she wants to tell the Jury.
The difference between professionalism and NOT!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 1:31 pm

I feel so bad for the sisters of Travis! They are crying and there Wilma is chewing gum and rolling her eyes.
Personally I'd love to slap the you know what out of her! MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 1:43 pm

It is heartbreaking seeing the pain on their faces and in their eyes.
An Wilma does need a good smack on the head.

Juan just said Washington Mutual must believe in the law of attraction, because they didn't want to report anything bad.
Juan is talking about the picture CD's to say that she knew before she left Yrecka that she was going to Travis' despite what she's claiming!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Thanks to HLN for not interrupting Juan every five minutes to go to commercials. I haven't seen one commercial since he started his closing argument.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 1:50 pm

He is doing a great job of reminding the jury of the evidence and testimony during his closing. He is methodical bringing it all together for the jury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 pm

I am shocked that HLN hasn't gone to commercial BJ! Good for them.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 2:11 pm

I was amazed that HLN went without commercials! I turned down my computer sound and watched it on TV. Juan did so great! And he's still not even to the day of the murder.

Nurmi is doing closing for defense, this may be a bit better than Wilma's irritating voice, but it will probably be really slo[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I'm sure he'll bring up all the sex crap again.

For me, the big aha! moment was when Juan brought up that she brought the CDs to show Travis which showed she knew she was going to see Travis all along.

The squealing like a cat comment even made HOdi laugh.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 2:15 pm

13m
We are taking the noon recess. See you back here at 1:30 #JodiArias

13m
Juan's sarcastic tones definitely help him explain the odd events that #JodiArias claims happened.

23s
Juan brings up the skateboarders. "A horde of skateboarders that carry screwdrivers will remove your plate at Starbucks". #JodiArias

2m
Juan says #JodiArias has a history of lying not only outside the courtroom but even when she was on the stand she lied right to your faces

5m
"If you do believe your own eyes then you know that #JodiArias premeditated the murder" says Juan.

6m
Juan touches on the hair color of #JodiArias around the time of the killing. He brings up the law of attraction again.

8m
Juan has used the word "premeditated" many times so far in his closing. #JodiArias

9m
Juan explains #JodiArias was meticulous in her planning for this killing.

11m
Juan asks "If gas is cheaper in Nevada and Utah, why did she fill them up in Pasadena? #JodiArias

12m
Juan says you have to tip your hat to #JodiArias for making preparations and all of the lies in order to carry out the killing of Travis

13m
Juan brings up how #JodiArias chose the white car and not the red one because the red ones get pulled over more often by police.

17m
Juan points out that #JodiArias lied to the rental car guy when she said she was just going to drive around town with it.

18m
Juan says "maybe Washington Mutual subscribes to the law of attraction" and that perhaps they lied. A few snickers are heard. #JodiArias

21m
Juan pulls up the Washington Mutual bank statement showing the budget rental car from Redding CA. #JodiArias

22m
Juan is doing a very good job of pulling everything together. #JodiArias

24m
Juan brings up the fact that #JodiArias didn't want to be linked to AZ on her trip so she got gas cans and filled up out of state.

26m
Juan is talking about the burglary at #JodiArias' grandparents house and how they only stole the .25 cal gun for some reason.

27m
Travis' sisters are all very broken up. This is extremely hard to see. Very emotional time here in the court room. #JodiArias

28m
You can read the statutes for 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder and manslaughter here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … #JodiArias

29m
#JodiArias continues to show no emotion as she makes progress on her crafting. Tanisha has tears in her eyes as Juan speaks.

30m
Juan pulls up another exhibit, txt message where Travis says "you are a sociopath" #JodiArias

31m
Juan says the truest words spoken in this case are the ones from Travis "You are the worst thing that has ever happened to me" #JodiArias

32m
Juan pulls up a text message where #JodiArias is apologizing to Travis again, manipulating him. He doesn't want her apology in this message.

33m
Juan brings up the "dildo with a heartbeat" phrase when he talks about how #JodiArias made Travis feel.

35m
Juan claims that Alyce LaViolette can travel back in time and read what Travis' mind was thinking back in 2008. #JodiArias

36m
Juan is up to may 19 2008 now where Travis' tells Reagan that he is extremely afraid of #JodiArias and her stalking behavior.

1h
@wildabouttrial JM is not using notes for his closing, very impressive. And his temperament is very appropriate. Good start. #jodiarias

43m
Is Wild crazy when he thinks that the defense team should instruct #JodiArias to stop crafting and pay attention? Show some respect? Yes/no?

44m
Juan brings up the journal entry "nothing noteworthy to report". #JodiArias

47m
Juan points out that there are no reports to police, no evidence, no witnesses to any violence by Travis towards #JodiArias

48m
Juan went into low talker mode there for a few sentences. Didn't catch what he said from back here. #JodiArias

49m
Juan says the law of attraction says it's ok to lie because she never put anything negative down in her journal. #JodiArias

50m
Juan is talking about the stalking that #JodiArias was doing to Travis.

53m
Juan points out the peeping in the window episode and sarcastically says "this is what everyone does". #JodiArias

53m
When she moved here to Mesa, rather than dating and meeting new people #JodiArias begins to be more "attentive" to Travis.

54m
Juan explains that for some reason when she caught Travis being unfaithful #JodiArias decided to move close to Travis in Mesa

56m
Juan claims that #JodiArias had fake tears when she was on the stand trying to manipulate the jury.

56m
Nurmi throws out an objection that is quickly overruled. Juan continues. #JodiArias

59m
Juan brings up the back button again talking about when #JodiArias went into Travis' email account.

1h
Juan claims #JodiArias has an incredible memory of things she wants everyone else to believe.

1h
Juan brings up an email from Feb 14, 2007 that doesn't mention the spiderman undies or chocolates because it didn't happen. #JodiArias

1h
Key words of Juan's closing so far "It's not her fault". #JodiArias

1h
Juan says that at least when she lived in palm desert #JodiArias couldn't reach out and stab and shoot Travis.

1h
Juan slams his hand on the desk as he talks about how #JodiArias called Travis a "bad Mormon"

1h
Juan points out that the word "no" does exist and #JodiArias could have used this word at any time but never did.

1h
After Darryl, Juan describes how #JodiArias looked for a Mormon boy to target and take advantage of.

1h
He is talking about Darryl Brewer now. #JodiArias

1h
Juan moves on to #JodiArias' relationship with Matt McCartney. Again, Jodi claimed this breakup wasn't her fault.

1h
Juan brings up the backspace button incident with Bobby Juarez and how #JodiArias claims that wasn't her fault.

1h
#JodiArias' grandmother sits with her face looking down, eyes closed and hand on her forehead as she listens to Juan.

1h
Nurmi continues to smell his finger as #JodiArias whispers a few words to Willmott who is in the "thinker/rolex ad" pose.

1h
Juan explains that #JodiArias claims that none of what has happened is her fault. He goes back to her relationship with Bobby Juarez now.

1h
Juan brings up the gas can incident and how #JodiArias claimed to take a can back to Walmart yet he proved that this was a lie.

1h
Juan says that #JodiArias is manipulative and will continue to be that way and lie at every instance she can.

1h
Jury is sitting up tall and paying full attention to Juan as he circles the middle of the courtroom. #JodiArias

1h
He is also talking about how #JodiArias staged the scene through the media as well. He uses the "no jury will ever convict me" line.

1h
Juan paces back and forth while facing the jury as he starts his closing. He is talking about how #JodiArias staged the scene.

1h
Instructions are done. Juan is up to give his closing now.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 2:34 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Nurmi is doing closing for defense, this may be a bit better than Wilma's irritating voice, but it will probably be really slo[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And I'm sure he'll bring up all the sex crap again. Nurmi is doing closing? 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 19 2774608 He talks so slow and adds annoyance words, errrrr, welllll, sooooo. Whiny Wilma would be more effective (HA! as if it's possible to deny the Truth at this point.)
For me, the big aha! moment was when Juan brought up that she brought the CDs to show Travis which showed she knew she was going to see Travis all along. I thought that too Sam and I don't remember ever thinking that was another factor in proving premeditation. Which it does without a doubt, even if the proof about the gas cans is disregarded.

The squealing like a cat comment even made HOdi laugh. Oh it definitely was a crowd pleaser and I thought it was even funnier when he reminded the Jury that Jodi was faking because she needed two hands! It quickly made me think about Alyce "I'm not an expert in Orgasms Mr. Martinez!" I can only imagine how hard it was for Juan not to make a snarly remark back at her! LOL! I sure would have.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 3:16 pm

lindamarie wrote:The needing 2 hands thing floored me. 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 19 2609465518
Both shocked me! The squealing and the 2 hands! First time I've heard something like that in court but this trial has been a first for many things. I hate to say it was funny, but it was!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu May 02, 2013 4:12 pm

He's going through the murder now. Skank is peeking at the pics and crying (because she's caught).
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 4:13 pm

did he just start? I got a phone call and just got back!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu May 02, 2013 4:26 pm

I'm sorry, but when Sam said Juan was going thru' the murder now, was that when he started w/ the murder scene?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 4:28 pm

He has went through the whole murder. Starting with Travis sitting on the ground of his shower. It was very detailed with pictures that showed the progression of the murder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu May 02, 2013 4:35 pm

38s
The talk #JodiArias with Leslie Udi about how she wants her kids to be with Travis' kids is another indication of staging the

12s
Juan is talking about when #JodiArias left a message on Travis' phone, the one she recorder many times over after she brutally killed him

#JodiArias continues to cry although I don't see many tears.

40s
Cup Toucher is taking notes. Jurors are fully engaged in Juan's closing argument. #JodiArias

1m
Juan exclaims that #JodiArias killed Travis "three times over" and that she staged the scene.

11s
From the clothing she had, to the towel, the gun, none of this was found. #JodiArias was cleaning up because she did not want to be caught.

1m
Had #JodiArias been in this hysterical mood she wants the jury to believe why would she clean off the knife? Juan asks.

1m
Washing away all of the DNA from Travis' body is another indication of premed as well. #JodiArias

3m
By cleaning herself up first this is yet another indication of premeditation. #JodiArias

1m
Juan points out that #JodiArias deleted only the photos she wanted to delete off the camera.

5m
This photo shows where the bullet wound was in his head. #JodiArias

1m
Juan explains that #JodiArias dragged Travis down the hallway in an attempt to clean things up. A photo of Travis' head is put up.

3m
After #JodiArias slit his neck she then shot him in the head. He puts up the photo of Jodi's foot and pant leg with Travis in the background

6m
"This was a very well orchestrated killing" Juan says. The image of the bloody wall is put back up now. #JodiArias

7m
Very emotional here, much of Travis' family is crying and have their heads down. Very sad scene. #JodiArias

8m
Juan pulls up the graphic photo of Travis' throat slit open now. He says #JodiArias did this at the end of the hallway.

9m
Juan points at #JodiArias as he describes that Travis was trying to get away from her. More photos of the bloody wall are up.

11m
#JodiArias starts to show some emotion as Juan describes the moment of the killing. A photo of the bloody wall is up now.

11m
The blood splatters on the mirror and sink indicate he was stabbed in the back and head while he was over the sink. #JodiArias

12m
Juan explains that those back stab wounds happened as Travis was leaning over the sink. #JodiArias

13m
Juan pulls up the photo of the stab wounds in Travis' back. Ex 192. #JodiArias

15m
Juan points out that after being stabbed that Travis made his way to the sink on his own. The image of the bloody sink is shown. #JodiArias

3m
Nurmi gets an objection in and we are in sizzlebar. #JodiArias

5m
Alison Triessl @AlisonTriessl
@wildabouttrial JM didn't need to go that far into the rope/knife. Just to say she brought the gun. Evidence less strong w/ rope & knife.

5m
Juan is in low talker mode as he talks about how #JodiArias took not only Travis' life but his dignity as well.

6m
This is the last photograph of Travis while he is still living and before anything bad happened to him. #JodiArias

7m
Juan continues to go through the moments before the killing. He puts up an image of Travis sitting in the shower. #JodiArias

9m
Nurmi is fully reclinated with the Nurmi Knee in full effect. Socks are looking fabulous! #JodiArias

11m
Juan talks about how #JodiArias introduced him to KY Jelly. He is on the day of the killing now.

14m
#JodiArias is back to crafting after a few smirks at some of the comments Juan has made.

17m
Juan goes into low talker mode, he is doing a great job of auto tuning himself today with his closing argument. #JodiArias

18m
Juan want's to know who stands by the door and watches someone for 30-40 seconds as #JodiArias did. Who does that? he says.

21m
Juan points out that as she was in AZ there was no electronic of physical trail of her being in the state. More premeditation. #JodiArias

23m
Juan continues on with the gas cans #JodiArias filled up in Pasadena CA for her trip to Mesa AZ.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next