Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

+6
PeterfromTexas
Nama
Lilone
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Willmott has completed her direct and Juan is up now. He is going over where Dr. G is licensed. #JodiArias
2m
As soon as the verdict drops we print the Verdict mugs so you can enjoy your drink of preference in style. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand
4m
We have an amazing Salmon fitted tee, mugs, bags, shirts, salmon mug, mousepad! You owe yourself something special. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6m
You asked for it and here it is! The official WAT Store! Get your hands on the official limited edition Verdict Mug! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand
22m
Anyone think of Gomez Addams when they see Dr. G? Or is it just me? #JodiArias
Expand
24m
Jection lack of foundation leads to a sizzlebar. I see a new juror question in the basket/bin/box/thing. #JodiArias
Expand
26m
I think Willmott just said "Nurminator". Nope, my bad it's the Dura Mater part of the brain. #JodiArias.
Expand
28m
My body is going into some sort of anti-hamburgetic shock. It's not used to coming back on Wednesday without burger energy. #JodiArias
Expand
31m
Willmott seems to have adapted Nurmis' "eeaaannnddd" into her own "aaauunnddd" #JodiArias
Expand
32m
Dr. G is talking about some cases he dealt with where bullets went into the brain. #JodiArias
Expand
35m
This trial has brought me back to my college days many times with these lectures on the brain. I don't miss college at all. #JodiArias
Expand
40m
A diagram of the brain is up on the screens and Dr. G is using his pointer skills to discuss lobe issues. #JodiArias
Expand
42m
Willmott is asking Dr. G if he has treated people with frontal lobe injuries. He has treated many. #JodiArias
Expand
43m
Wow, my power bar is getting full usage today. I am plugging chords in like a maniac ova 'ere. #JodiArias
Expand
46m
I feel bad that I have to make Juan walk around my knooter. I hope he understands. #JodiArias
Expand
48m
Thanks for the reminders everyone. Announcement will be coming later today. :) #JodiArias
Expand
52m
Willmott is getting into some legal issues that Dr. G was involved with in some other cases. #JodiArias
Expand
59m
Dr. G knows and has worked with Alyce LaViolette, he is going over that with Willmott now. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Dr G. is back on the stand. Willmott picks up where she left off. #JodiArias

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Juan finally gets his shot at Dr. G and Wilma whines objection before he can even get going.

Nurmi has a stupid little smirk on his face as if he's amused by Juan's questions.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed May 01, 2013 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

haha, Juan is showing all the cases where Geffner was told by a judge that he was nothing but a paid shill. Geffner agrees.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 4:36 pm

New Tweets
7s
I have tasted tea out of that Salmon Mug and let me say.. it's spectacular and breathtaking all at once to drink from it. #JodiArias
2m
Dr. G has been described as "nothing more than a hired gun" in trial court. "his testimony was completely without merit" #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 4:49 pm

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 18 Yes_or10

Juan has a certain disdain in his voice while questioning Dr.G... that's because he's mad about him trashing Dr.D!
LOVE IT!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm

Whiny Wilma... "Why is Juan so mean to our Witnesses?" a fit
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 5:13 pm

LOL, Nite! I'm so glad Wilma has finally shut up. She is too annoying for words. I hope Wilma hogging most of the day upsets the jury as much as it did us.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 5:44 pm

Geffner has spilled his water twice now and said "Oh shit."
The second time he spilled his water all over he said, "Oh shoot. Sorry about that, and I was doing so well."
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 6:01 pm

I haven't seen any new juror questions since Juan has been up. There were a few from when Willmott was on direct. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
6m
beckey miller @zo6chick
@WildAboutTrial I am so excited to find you. Can't believe I hadn't seen you before. Love your coverage. Thanx!!!
Retweeted by Wild About Trial
Expand
7m
Carolyn Hartley @CarolynHartley7
@WildAboutTrial @MediaShrink I have to say, I love WAT's tweets, amusing and appropriately self promoting. All wrapped up in a salmon bow!
Expand
11m
We are in sidebar. I enjoy watching Juan's body language when hes up there. It's very telling. #JodiArias
14m
Media Shrink @MediaShrink
@WildAboutTrial You restored respect to trial coverage!
You have allowed 1000's to experience process of trial with professional delivery!
Expand
17m
This new "thank you" tactic of Juan's to cut off someone from a long answer is very interesting. New material from Juan. #JodiArias
Expand
24m
Mandy @strong4895
@WildAboutTrial I just ordered a special Salmon shirt with mug! I'm so excited! I will wear it with pride. !!!!!!
Expand
22m
Dr. G just spilled some of the precious tasty court water on his papers. He is cleaning it up now with Valeries assistance. #JodiArias
Expand
24m
Sally Allen @SallyAl03014914
@WildAboutTrial Great WAT store. Luv salmon mug & shirt. Will definitely get salmon mug. Thanks for directing us to the WAT store.
Expand
33m
springsprite @springsprite
@WildAboutTrial Love the new Wat Store! Already ordered. Thanks Wild for all the supertweets!
Expand
33m
Media Shrink @MediaShrink
@WildAboutTrial Thank you for the live stream that allows everyone to form their own opinions, without commercials! You are Court Tv of Net
Expand
32m
Juan moves on to the TSI test now. #JodiArias
Expand
34m
Juan has up a scale on the screens and is questioning Dr. G about the results of it. #JodiArias
Expand
36m
Pat Melchionno @PatMelchionno
@WildAboutTrial you R a hoot & a holler & I love WAT store & I love how "Twitviral" you've become! Thank u 2@AlisonTriessl
@WildAboutTrial
Expand
39m
Deana Hunt @DeanaJ1inTX
Luv your shopping site @WildAboutTrial. Have you thought of adding a jar of "Nurmi approved de-saltable cashews"? #wilabouttrial #jodiarias
⌘ Expand
40m
OmahaAngel @OmahaAngel
@WildAboutTrial am gonna be loving the new store...Wild about Trial...am hwild about your salmon and mugified goodies~!!!!Excellent!
Expand
44m
Judge Stephens is back. Everyone is scampering to get back into position. #JodiArias
Expand
47m
JP @Lavinialives
@WildAboutTrial the WAT store is awesome!! Love the salmony mug! It will go great on my salmony desk!
Expand
47m
Laura Kay Akridge @LauraKayAkridge
@WildAboutTrial Oooh! I love goodies! Besides, today has been the Nurmi equivalent of direct on #jodiarias, n-e-v-e-r ending! Love WAT!!
Expand
47m
Heather @Hthrlee604
@WildAboutTrial best.day.ever!!! I need it all! #wildabouttrial
Expand
48m
Michael Edwards @NiteTrain_6
@WildAboutTrial Bravo on the WAT store.Simply amazing things to haveand own #WildAboutTrial
Expand
49m
Michelle Polesel @mapolesel
@WildAboutTrial This just made my day. I'm going shopping!! Thank you hwild and #wildabouttrial
Expand
49m
tweetybird @bonluns
@WildAboutTrial Love WATstore! I will be getting some stuff. I am liking that salmon mug right now!
Expand
50m
valerie @valsocal
@WildAboutTrial Love Love Love all the salmony goodness that is in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you to ALL at #wildabouttrial #jodiarias
4 RETWEETS 4 FAVORITES
CollapseReplyRetweetFavorite
53m
While we are at recess, take a moment and visit our brand new store. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Grab somethin' fer yerself will ya? #JodiArias
Expand
54m
10 minute recess. See you all in a bit. #JodiArias
Expand
58m
Juan and Dr. G get into some serous snippiness and Willmott Whack-a-moles herself into a mweeproach. Sizzlebar is on. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Yesserno? New term Juan is using many times today as he continues to grill Dr. G like a fresh salmon on the barbi. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
People snicker as Juan says "Thank you" and cuts off Dr. G when he was attempting to have a lengthy answer. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Juan visits the Staple Lady for a few thumps and then hands some documents to Dr. G to review. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Juan points out that even though Dr. G is not getting paid extra money for this case he is still the same person that will make things up
Expand
1h
Juan used the word "plethora". I love that word. 3 amigoooossss! #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Juan is going over Dr. G's lack of credibility from previous court cases in 2010. Juan is a bit heated. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
I have tasted tea out of that Salmon Mug and let me say.. it's spectacular and breathtaking all at once to drink from it. #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Dr. G has been described as "nothing more than a hired gun" in trial court. "his testimony was completely without merit" #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Willmott has completed her direct and Juan is up now. He is going over where Dr. G is licensed. #JodiArias
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 6:14 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Raine nice work on the Wild Tweets, Wrap is going to be Happy, Happy, Happy! 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 18 1439949882

Lilone, Is it a liquid lunch cause 20 minutes barely gives you time to chew! LOL!
Sounds boring as all hell!! I clicked on the TV to HLN (in between Mickey Mouse) and Wilma was talking... umno

Thanks so much for all the copy/pasting!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 6:15 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Geffner has spilled his water twice now and said "Oh shit."
The second time he spilled his water all over he said, "Oh shoot. Sorry about that, and I was doing so well."
Are you kidding me?? eyerolling
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 6:21 pm

WAT won't load and I have to go........thanks for the latest!! thank you you rock
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 6:24 pm

Not kidding, Geffner has been pretty nervous up there since Juan got up. They're on another 10 minute break now.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 6:32 pm

LOL! Raine and that was the most exciting part of the day!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 6:53 pm

Deanna Reid and the brother who used Travis' name (when he was arrested) are both in the gallery today.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 7:19 pm

They said all of Travis's siblings are there for the next 3 days, also the Hughes' are there and Deanna.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm

OMG, I love Juan! He just asked Geffner if he went to the Alyce Laviolette school of lying. ROFLMAO
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 8:01 pm

I had just taken a drink from my ice tea when he said that and I almost lost it!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 8:03 pm

Wilma doing a lot of eye rolling while Juan does rebuttal on juror questions.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

I totally missed the Juror's questions.
Raine should I post the tweets?

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed May 01, 2013 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm

I've been busy with other things and haven't watched the trial all day.....just went to Wild About Trial and was surprised as all get out that it's still going.
Any bets on what time it ends tonight?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

It might be done now, unless the judge lets Juan call his last witness tonight. They're on 10 minute break right now. It's 6:45 in AZ and they haven't had dinner break yet.

Posters on Justice for Travis said Beth Karas announced Juan would still be calling his last witness (the Dr. to counter Geffner). But I'm wondering if the judge will have him wait until morning for that? I wouldn't think closing would take all of 2 days?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:14 pm

One juror question for Dr. Horn. "Are 100% of the people you see in autopsies deceased?" WTF? Dr. Horn said, "I hope so!"
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:17 pm

oops, one more juror question... Asking how brain could be damaged without derma matter being perforated. Dr. Horn said that was a typo. LOL. OMG, Wilma is going to be pissed.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Wow, Juan has another witness yet! The jury is going to be getting hungry!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Wild About Trial
Willmott is asking Dr. Horn about how he cut through and looked at the damage done from the bullet. #JodiArias

6m
Wild About Trial
Juan doesn't have any further questions. Willmott is up. #JodiArias

8m
Wild About Trial
Dr. Horn draws the path of the bullet through the skull and into the face/cheek area.

10m
Wild About Trial
These photos are quite gruesome. Travis' sisters have their heads down.

10m
Wild About Trial
Juan puts the photo up on the screens. This shows a cross section of Travis' head where the entry wound is.

Wild About Trial
Willmott is asking Dr. Horn about how he cut through and looked at the damage done from the bullet.

6m Wild About Trial
Juan doesn't have any further questions. Willmott is up.

8m Wild About Trial
Dr. Horn draws the path of the bullet through the skull and into the face/cheek area.

10m Wild About Trial
These photos are quite gruesome. Travis' sisters have their heads down.

10m Wild About Trial
Juan puts the photo up on the screens. This shows a cross section of Travis' head where the entry wound is.

27m Wild About Trial
Juan is pointing out that Dr. G is getting paid while he is here testifying. His time will be billed for this. $250/hr.

28m Wild About Trial
Juan continues to discuss the TSI interpretation by Dr. G. He is asking why Dr. G thought Dr. DeMarte
lacked training.

49mWild About Trial
Juan has a graph up on the screen and asking Dr. G about the exaggeration on two of the scale points.

51mWild About Trial
Juan asks "if the prosecutor said he was 6'2" would that be a lie or exaggeration? Dr. G dances around this
question.

52mWild About Trial
Juan is speaking in third person. Getting us ready for Thirsday. He wants to know when an exaggeration is a lie
still.

53mWild About Trial
Juan is getting at the fact that Jodi lied on these tests.. he wants to know when exaggeration becomes lying
according to Dr. G.

56m Wild About Trial
Willmott has nothing further. Yes! Juan is back up now, talking about the PDS.

57m Wild About Trial
A few reporters left in front of me and I can finally put my brankle up. Slight relief.

1h Wild About Trial
Fatigue is setting in. Totally zoned out on all of these PDS PTST TS1 TS2 MCMI MPI questions. #JodiArias

1h Wild About Trial
Willmott is up for follow up. Ugh.

1h Wild About Trial
Was there something that left you the impression that Dr. DeMarte didn't have a good understanding of the TSI?

1h Wild About Trial
Do bullets always travel in a straight line when going through a human body or can they change direction? Yes
they can change.

1h Wild About Trial
Do you think what you knew of the case or Jodi could have effected your reviews?

1h Wild About Trial
If Dr. DeMarte had additional evidence to support her opinion of borderline personality disorder would you expect
to see that in her report?

1h Wild About Trial
Do you feel it is possible to manipulate the 4 tests?

1h Wild About Trial
You are not receiving any compensation for this case, are any organizations you are involved in receiving
compensation from it?

1h Wild About Trial
Is it your belief that a gun shot to the head at a short distance would not be able to drop a person?

1h Wild About Trial
Are you saying that the PDS survey can be viewed as valid even if the client lied about the event?

1h Wild About Trial
Do you know how many questions were changed on the TSI2 versus the TSI1?

1h Wild About Trial
Does using an old version of a book cause any concern to you? #JodiArias

1h Wild About Trial
Please discuss the high and low scales on the validity page on the MMCI test.

1h Wild About Trial
Is it possible that an individual could score very differently after a traumatic experience like killing someone than
before?

1h Wild About Trial
Juror questions now.

Sorry I'm not as neat as Wrap and Raine!

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Wed May 01, 2013 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Poor Dr. Hunk I bet he's wondering how many times he's going to be called back to the stand...cause you can bet we'll see him again!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed May 01, 2013 9:31 pm

samgoodwin wrote:One juror question for Dr. Horn. "Are 100% of the people you see in autopsies deceased?" WTF? Dr. Horn said, "I hope so!"
Yeah, sure showed Wilma's intelligence!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Skank is wiping her nose with her hand now. And then handling papers and pencils. Yumm
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:41 pm

This Dr. is a good witness. I can't believe they are going this late.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed May 01, 2013 9:56 pm

This doctor said HOdi was reading at a 12th grade level on the reading test. So much for Einstein.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Don't know if Juan's going to agree with her being a good witness. She just told Wilma that many people hand score test (She does) so did Samuels. Wilma made sure to make her repeat it twice and added, "It's not that hard to do" with a cute little smile on her face, no clue she had just been caught in a trap. Wilma was tickled pink and smiled back. She sounds like a kinder gentler Wilma now... she thinks she SCORED!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Can't believe the trial is still going!! Thanks for all the comments. I am LOL'ing hard here!! My DIL probably thinks I'm crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Just when I got on WAT they are in recess. Are they done?? Is it closing arguments tomorrow?????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Juan is done. No questions from the jury. The state rests. Court is over today, closings tomorrow starting at 9:30. #JodiArias Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 10:34 pm

What is it 12:30am in Arizona?
Bet those poor Jurors feel whipped!
Guess Wilma packed Jodi a sack lunch and supper today, since it's her fault the hearing went into the night.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed May 01, 2013 10:37 pm

When Juan said "I'm finished" Jodi whispered something to Wilma who turned and answered her. Going to have to watch the videos later and practice more of my lip reading skills.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 pm

I can't believe that it went this long. Cant believe just as I logged in to WAT at that exact moment, the judge said they are at recess. WOWWOWOWOWO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed May 01, 2013 10:43 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Geffner has spilled his water twice now and said "Oh shit."

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 18 2609465518
I've got to know how he has missed 40,000,000 Just for Men Beard and Mustache commercials? He didn't miss the hair dye ones.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 pm

rofl
Juan asked his expert witness if it would make any difference if it was a tiger or a bear, but at first it was a GOPHER.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed May 01, 2013 10:50 pm

LOLOLOL, Nite.

So, please give me the meat. Was this shrink for the defense any good? Was the State's witness good? Are you all exhausted?

I won't get to see closing arguments at all.

Kudo's to all of you who were here the entire day and were able to listen to Wilma whine. OMG!! I hope the juror's are so turned off by her!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 22 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next