Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

+3
Nama
Juanita
artgal16
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:09 am

I hope some young parents out there read your post Cherylz. Mom's should be playing games with them instead of Mom plays while the little one watches. I was a young Mom myself. Had two by the time I was 20 yrs old. I never ever had time to play video games. I get so mad when I see a parent sitting in front of a TV or on a computer all day while the little ones entertain themselves.

Back to top Go down

Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09 - Page 2 Empty Re: Document dump - Casey Anthony - Wed., 12/09/09

Post by cherylz Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:26 am

I know LindaMarie. The hardest job we as mother's face is being a parent. It can be exhausting. But, so important to remember that we reap what we sow.
Lately, I feel as though I have somewhat failed my 15 year old son...he is going through a very hard time. 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:09 am

I hope Cindy has seen this photo. She needs to see Caylee sitting on some unknown male's bed in disarray
and know that Casey was the nanny - dragging Caylee with her to a bunch of different peoples apartments
to crash and party when she was supposedly working.
I hope she sees Caylees unkempt condition and how
her daughter, the "wonderful mother" REALLY took care of Caylee.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am

lindamarie wrote: I get so mad when I see a parent sitting in front of a TV or on a computer all day while the little ones entertain themselves.

Suspect

Especially when the little ones like TV or computers themselves, right? That makes it TWICE as horrible to let them do what they want... duct and run
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:18 am

They need structure and to learn. Not video games all day and all night. Oh and they need love and attention to. Otherwise they get in trouble. And will misbehave to get the attention they need. Children learn what the live miss Sassy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:21 am

:lightning:

Last edited by Sassybtsweet on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 am

Well back to the subject here. Caylee looked happy and was enjoying that time with her Mom. I know how much little kids love thier parents no matter what they do or don't do. How could KC kill that beautiful little girl that looked up to her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:40 am

Yes Caylee did look happy because everyone was giving her some attention and that is what children crave. Its the environment that bothers me very much. It was reported this child slept in the same
bed with Ricard and Casey.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:26 pm

lindamarie wrote:Well back to the subject here. Caylee looked happy and was enjoying that time with her Mom. I know how much little kids love thier parents no matter what they do or don't do. How could KC kill that beautiful little girl that looked up to her?

crying It\\'s Not Fair lil kids are so sweet and forgiving. all they want is play time, hugs and kisses
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:32 pm

Yep, all they want is love and safety. Boy, did her "mother" fail her terribly. Look at her little angelic face...what was there not to love? 🇳🇴
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:51 pm

I know this isn't right place for this, but I didn't know where to put it.....I think this goes for all children young or grown........there is nothing like the total acceptance and love of the who you are from a parent, esp a mother.

If children live with criticism, they learn to condemn.
If children live with hostility, they learn to fight.
If children live with fear, they learn to be apprehensive.
If children live with pity, they learn to feel sorry for themselves.
If children live with ridicule, they learn to feel shy.
If children live with jealousy, they learn to feel envy.
If children live with shame, they learn to feel guilty.
If children live with encouragement, they learn confidence.
If children live with tolerance, they learn patience.
If children live with praise, they learn appreciation.
If children live with acceptance, they learn to love.
If children live with approval, they learn to like themselves.
If children live with recognition, they learn it is good to have a goal.
If children live with sharing, they learn generosity.
If children live with honesty, they learn truthfulness.
If children live with fairness, they learn justice.
If children live with kindness and consideration, they learn respect.
If children live with security, they learn to have faith in themselves and in those about them.
If children live with friendliness, they learn the world is a nice place in which to live.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Its the right place for it, Cherylz. Anywhere is the right place for the above post.

I am sorry you're 15 year old is having a tough time. That is a very tough age. VERY!! Sometimes, I think it's tougher on the parents. Just let him know how much he is loved!! I am certain you do that a lot!

As far as kids, tv and video games. If my son and DIL allowed Noah to sit in front of the tv all day, Noah would be fine with it. He gets literally transfixed when watching Dora or Wow Wow Wubzy or a movie or Mickey Mouse.

That is why Limits are so important. Limit their time on the television or puter. In all reality, kids would rather have one on one with their parents doing something fun. Nothing better than baking cookies together or just getting down on the floor and talking and playing with them.

As far as Caylee, in those pics..IMO..the focus was all on Casey and the guitar. Not one pic of Casey holding Caylee.

MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2