Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

+12
laga
NiteSpinR
NikkiinTx
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
Wrapitup
cherylz
Nama
CritterFan1
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump Empty Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Pictures released
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:05 am

LM, do you think that knife was use to cut duct tape???
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:05 am

The State Attorney's Office has just released more than 2,100 pages of documents in the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.

The documents were released in response to a public record request. Anthony's defense team has already received the paperwork. Reporters at the Orlando Sentinel are reviewing the documents and will provide an update shortly.

Among the 2,100 pages are emails between Orange County detectives and FBI employees, evidence lists and about a dozen photos, including one of Casey Anthony and her daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:08 am

thx LM, you are the best!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:32 am

I think LE believes she used the knife to cut the duct tape. I am not sure a butter knife would cut through duct tape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:59 am

More Info Released In Anthony Case
Casey Anthony Charged With Murder In Daughter's Death
UPDATED: 10:52 am EST November 6, 2009

Images and hundreds of pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case were released on Friday.
DOCUMENTS: I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII | XIX | XX | XXI | XXII
The state attorney's office released the new documents, which have already been seen by Anthony's defense team, as part of the discovery process.

Go to this link to "click":
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:09 am

butter knife..butter knife...no that wouldnt cut through ductape...BUT...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:10 am

I think that knife would cut through a plastic garbage bag with ease.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 am

and actually...that butter knife has a really really sharp edge..so maybe it COULD cut through the tape..

god that knife being there though... 🇳🇴

the picture of the winnie the pooh balloon and her baby doll is too much...

also, what the heck is that mossy stuff they keep measuring over and over again? i keep telling myself it couldnt possibly be her hair..but then what relevance does it have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

The picture of the rug is where LE suspect Caylee was murdered. It lit up under a alernate light source. The rug came from the Anthony home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:24 am

if it lit up...that means there was blood..... crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump Empty traces of chloroform inside a sports drink near where the remains were found

Post by Nama Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:27 am

FBI lab technicians detected traces of chloroform inside a sports drink and plastic syringe recovered near the scene where the remains of Caylee Marie were found in 2008.
Those details and others are included in the more than 2,100 pages of documents released today by the State Attorney’s Office in the criminal case against Casey Anthony — the 23-year-old accused of killing her daughter last year.
The report from the FBI’s lab shows the Cool Blue-flavored Gatorade drink contained an “unknown liquid.” The bottle also contained a plastic bag labeled “Disposable Syringe Kit” with a plastic syringe inside of the bag.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am

go down to the bottom and the picture on the left is them using an 'alternate light source' it shows bioloigcal fluids, such as semen...and blood 🇳🇴

ETA: Omg...she let her daughter DRINK the chloroforme!? WHO WOULD DO THAT? omg..theres no way you would believe somebody could survive drinking that.

Last edited by Sassybtsweet on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am

What I did not see that BJ. KC had her baby drink chloroform and possibly injected it? OMG it makes me ill to think about it. Do you have a link to those documents?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:36 am

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:38 am

Here is some of the more damning evidence we've been waiting for, with rugs covered in biological fluids, and chloroform found in an actual drink in her car..with a syringe..

its horrible to think about but i imagine the syringe was in case caylee refused to drink it... crying kids hate needles so bad, all casey would have had to of done is say "if you dont drink this mommy will have to give you a shot"

or if its like a medicine syringe..then she would have just been prepared to force it down her daughters throat if she refused to drink..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:50 am

"If someone drinks an ounce of chloroform (one of the disinfection byproducts of adding chlorine to municipal water) the health effects will be sudden, obvious, and deadly.The health effects of drinking chloroform that is diluted in water to a few parts per billion are neither sudden or obvious. Usually nothing obvious happens even over a lifetime of exposure."

Pool chlorine, anyone?

Also, its possible she might have been diluting it with caylee's favorite drinks, and had been giving that to her daughter quite often over who knows how long...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:51 am

That link you posted has 34 links, LindaMarie. WOW! That will take a month of Sundays to get through.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:59 am

Here is what I got from your links BJ. In the Florida heat that summer it would only take 4 or more days for advance purging of fluids and tissue breakdown (gravewax).

The insect activity proves Caylees body was there in June and July!!!!

Last edited by lindamarie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 am

oh my god..they found small traces of muscle relaxants in the hair they found on caylee...

page 16, small traces, but not enough for a trigger..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:10 am

This is a lot of evidence to sort through. faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:17 am

by lindamarie Today at 12:10 pm This is a lot of evidence to sort through.
Well, you better get busy so you can get back to me with all the good stuff. I'll be watching soaps and eating Bon-Bons while I wait. :lol!:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:18 am

Set 6 - FBI REPORT - Brandon Giroux

A gun and bullets???? OMG what is this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:29 am

omg....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 am

I can't read the Docs...at least not now, but thank you to all for your comments. I hope her prints are on that syringe. And the pic showed a syringe w/ a needle on it. Public can't get w/out a script. But could it have been stolen from CA's employment? They can trace the lot #. And any trace of muscle relaxant--that is a benzodiazepam...like Valium, Ativan. etc...is not normally found in a child's hair...so she was drugging her. That is the logical conclusion. Explains her dark circles and lack of expression in so many of the recent pics. That "thing" named KC is toast.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am

I agree cherylz. shes going to fry. absolutely no doubt in my mind after all of this stuff we've seen today. They have sooo much against her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

Off topic...but Sassy...so nice to see you!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:44 am

That is Klonopin that was found in her hair. As strong as Valium or Xaxax and slower acting..meaning, it stays in your system longer.

And, none of us ever considered Casey would most likely dilute chloroform in a drink and have her ingest it, OR..dilute it and inject it via syringe. How horrific!! This in itself shows pre-meditated intent.

I pray her fingerprints are found on either the bottle, or better yet..the syringe. Really, what are the odds of finding a bottle with chloroform found near that poor child's body?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:45 am

BJ in OR wrote:
by lindamarie Today at 12:10 pm This is a lot of evidence to sort through.
Well, you better get busy so you can get back to me with all the good stuff. I'll be watching soaps and eating Bon-Bons while I wait. :lol!:
LOL, hard to laugh at all the new evidence in the new doc dump but I think we all needed one. That did it!! Thanks, BJ..and thanks to all for posting the docs!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 am

Page 16 shows that a small trace of her grandmothers prescription medication was found in a strand of caylee's hair. It mentions it right at the top that there was a shown trace, but no trigger as there wasnt enough...then as you go down and look at the graphs you can see where they show the small trace was indeed found, but just not enough for the trigger they needed.

However, its pretty conclusive that all that really means is that it had been a while since her body had been subjected to it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Agreed, Sassy!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 pm

lindamarie wrote:What I did not see that BJ. KC had her baby drink chloroform and possibly injected it? OMG it makes me ill to think about it. Do you have a link to those documents?
Maybe this is the proverbial smoking gun that everyone has hoped LE has. Wonder if the chloroform was actually concocted in the sports drink bottle, then the syringe used to force it into her mouth. No way it would taste like anything anyone would want to drink. I would cut off my right toe if there are fingerprints on the bottle.
Hard to look at her little doll.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:45 pm

crying
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 pm

A report generated in June and labeled "Summary of results" by Dr. Michael Rickenbach of the FBI indicates chemical tests show the syringe contained chloroform, testosterone, ethanol and water.
testosterone why?
ethanol why? What the heck? maybe she soaked a rag in it. Maybe she injected it since KC put duct tape over her mouth and nose.

crying :evil:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

by lindamarie Today at 12:10 pm

This is a lot of evidence to sort through.

Sorry I am late LM!! I feel so bad that I FORGOT about the DocDump.. frying pan But here I am with a nice cold one for you help calm ya down chug :beer jumper:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm

Its okay mommy. We managed. Boy does a cold one sound good right now.
I need Juanita to tell me why those chemicals were mixed together. I can't believe Caylee would drink stuff like that. I tend to think she soaked a rag in that mixture. But why the testosterone? I don't get it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow BJ your still at it and I can't get past the mixture found in that bottle with the syringe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm

by lindamarie Today at 2:22 pm

Wow BJ your still at it and I can't get past the mixture found in that bottle with the syringe.

I don't get that either LM. Where would she get the testosterone to mix with it??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:26 pm

The knife has what appears to be a serrated edge. All it would take would be to make a small tear in the edge of duct tape so that a person could then rip it. I usually do not cut duct tape, but rip it. I don't have any experience with the type of duct tape that was used on Caylee, so have no idea if it could be ripped apart. It might be made with stronger material and would have to be cut.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

juanita, does testosterone form as a by product of something else breaking down? I know testosterone can be in female hormones. Dumb ass KC could have stolen a little of all of her grands meds, not knowing which was which. Possible KC gave her hormone pills instead of valium a few of the times she "relaxed" Caylee so that she could live the good life and have hot dates!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:34 pm

Marica, hi, you must feel better. I agree, that little edge would have helped tear the duct tape. I rip mine with my teeth first which is a terrible habit, then tear the duct tape by hand.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

Until this thread, I have held it together. No tears, as many of you have indicated before. I cannot take it any longer. This thread pushed me over the edge. My anger can no longer keep me from falling apart. What creates these Monsters. Reaching out for the biggest hand to give me comfort.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 pm

by CritterFan1 Today at 1:29 pm

lindamarie wrote:
What I did not see that BJ. KC had her baby drink chloroform and possibly injected it? OMG it makes me ill to think about it. Do you have a link to those documents?
Maybe this is the proverbial smoking gun that everyone has hoped LE has. Wonder if the chloroform was actually concocted in the sports drink bottle, then the syringe used to force it into her mouth. No way it would taste like anything anyone would want to drink. I would cut off my right toe if there are fingerprints on the bottle.
Hard to look at her little doll.

This is all too sick to even think about, but I too have to think this could be their smoking gun, but why in the hell would Casey leave the murder weapon, so to say, right next to the body? I know she is not that brite, but REALLY? That is just asinine!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:56 pm

Chloroform Evidence Among New Casey Documents

Posted: 9:21 am EST November 6, 2009Updated: 12:19 pm EST November 6, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Newly-released documents are shedding new light on the evidence prosecutors are using to build their case against Casey Anthony including details about the evidence at the scene where Caylee's body was discovered.

DOCUMENTS RELEASED 11/06/09
PHOTOS: Evidence Images From Documents
Forensic Entomology Lab Exam Report
Investigators Take Casey Tattoo Photos
1,765 Pages Of FBI Exams, Docs SLOW to load
Henkel Tape Product Specs, Supplier List

Investigators say they found traces of chloroform that was found on a bottle and a syringe.

There was very damning evidence found at the scene where Caylee's remains were found inside a Disney bag, including a bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade, but when they opened it they found instead a substance containing chloroform and cleaning fluid and a syringe holding a substance containing the potentially deadly chloroform.

Records show the Gatorade bottle they found was partially full of a fluid that was later through testing determined to contain chloroform and cleaning fluid. Inside the bottle was a plastic pouch containing a syringe where investigators also found chloroform.

During earlier investigators, computer searches were found on Casey Anthony’s computer on how to make chloroform months before Caylee disappeared and investigators found a web page about chloroform in Casey's ex-boyfriend's computer, which he says she could have seen, months before investigators say she went online researching chloroform.

Chloroform can be made with common household chemicals and can be deadly in high doses.

Investigators also found something on the clothing of Caylee's favorite doll, a doll her family says she never went anywhere without. The doll was found in Casey's car and they later believe that it was urine they found on the doll's clothing.

Chloroform is a byproduct of human decomposition, but investigators confirm what they consider to be an unusually high concentration of chloroform in Casey’s trunk and the new evidence released Friday could be the reason for that.

Most the documents released Friday are detailed reports of FBI examinations of evidence (read it). There are also some photos of evidence among the documents (see them).

Additionally, there is the entomology report (read it) that details bugs identified inside the trash bag found inside the trunk of Casey's car and what they tell about decomposition.

Also among the documents are Henkel tape product specs along with a list of suppliers (read it) and a document about the day investigators went to the jail to take photos of Casey's tattoo (read doc | see tattoo photos).

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:03 pm

We need our scientist for sure. I have been study, searching etc and I am so confused about the mixture because of the testosterone. As far as the knife goes the sticky substance found on the knife did not match the duct tape. Then of course there is the pregnacy test. Was it KC? Would there still be traces of urine? I doubt it exposed the elements but it is a thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:31 pm

Records show the Gatorade bottle they found was partially full of a fluid that was later through testing determined to contain chloroform and cleaning fluid. Inside the bottle was a plastic pouch containing a syringe where investigators also found chloroform.

So the syringe was found inside the bottle. I hope they have finger prints on that syringe, as I highly doubt there would be anything on the bottle since it was exposed to all the bad weather for so long.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:43 pm

My theory...the needle...you need a script to get one...was an already used needle. Prob. one of KC's male friends was injecting himself w/ steroids (testosterone) to build muscle mass.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Also, ethanol is alcohol...drinking alcohol.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:08 pm

cherylz: Excellent point on previously used syringe. While it is true one needs an Rx to obtain syringes, they really aren't all that hard to come by. Have been in clinic treatment rooms where one could easily snag a syringe.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 pm

My theory...the needle...you need a script to get one...was an already used needle. Prob. one of KC's male friends was injecting himself w/ steroids (testosterone) to build muscle mass.

Wow, Cherylz good thinking about a possibility on where the testosterone could have come from. I think it is quit easy to buy needles actually. I have seen people buy them at Wal*greens with out a prescription before. But Your theory seems to be a better one to explain where the Testosterone came from!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next