Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

+13
NiteSpinR
raine1953
lisette
Marica
mommyof3kids
artgal16
frogs
janie
jeanne1807
laga
cherylz
Wrapitup
Nama
17 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm

What are the chances that out of the blue this woman would come up with this particular lie? I mean where would it come from and why would she, a stranger want to hurt George Anthony in this way? I can see the nuts who come out and insist they saw Caylee alive
describing in minute details the encounter, thats one thing, but this is a very serious allegation. I cannot believe that she lying. George had three cell phones
we know that. LE if they confiscated them and located this woman from his texts could easily have gone to her for an interview and then this all came out. I dont see a motive for this woman to tell this story. Yes she could be paid money, but she also could be involved
in a huge and expensive lawsuit if it was really a lie,
because the Ants would come after her with a vengeance. Would she risk that? I just cant believe
she would.

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty The TV Guy: What could mistress report mean to George Anthony’s future, Casey Anthony’s case?

Post by Nama Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm

What could an alleged mistress’ comments about George Anthony mean to him and the case of his daughter, Casey?

The story is a lot more crucial than any racy details about a possible affair. Two former prosecutors told WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing that the main issue is whether George is keeping something from investigators to help Casey Anthony. River Cruz, the woman who says she had an affair with George, said he told her that Caylee’s death was an accident.

Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Brad Conway, George Anthony’s attorney, has denied the affair and the accident statement.

Yet inconsistencies in George’s statements could hurt the state’s case against his daughter, Kealing explained. “Testimonial evidence is going to either make or break the case,” said former prosecutor Tom Luka, who had represented Lee Anthony.

“They [prosecutors] need to make sure that every witness is vetted to the utmost ability so nothing is a surprise when it comes down at trial, ” Luka added.

A second former prosecutor, Jeff Dean, told Kealing that investigators are trying to find witnesses, like Cruz, so the state knows if George has information he isn’t sharing.

“If he’s trying to throw them a curve, when he’s been asked under oath to tell everything he knows, that’s when he’s going to find a problem,” Dean told Kealing.

And Kealing noted that George “has given what appear to be inconsistent statements about his daughter.”

Inconsistent statements, Luka said, could open George Anthony to perjury and “possibly, possibly obstruction of justice charges.”

In other Anthony news, a spokeswoman for the defense team said reports are untrue that there is a $700,000 deal with the ABC network, WFTV-Channel 9 reported. “The defense says the rumors about the deal were fueled by bloggers and are false,” anchor Darrell Greenesaid. “Channel 9 broke the story in 2008 when the network paid Casey about $200,000 for all of her pictures and videos of Caylee.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm

I'm probably asking a dumb question here but could this info regarding GA's alleged affair & alleged admission that little Caylee was accidently killed be what the prosecution wanted kept from the defense in court last month?
This confusing mess is actually starting to make a bit of sense to me (or I'm finally nuts) with this info.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm

If anyone is not watching, NG has River Cruz's sister on her show. I wonder if they are Puerto Rican
from New York. Remember that the nanny was supposed to be a Puerto Rican or there was a Puerto Rican connection and also a New York connection?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:02 pm

My prediction...the As will deny, but not sue...I think this is a contrived ploy to confuse and confound. I think it is as much a falsehood as Geo's suicide. JMO
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty Sky's MySpace

Post by Nama Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Skye
ILive Were The Sky Ends....Dam IM GOOD!!!!!Mood: calm
Posted at 10:49 AM Jan 4
Skye Benhaida
32 / Female
ORLANDO, Florida, US
Last Login: 3/16/2010
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:38 pm

On you tube I found a video titled "fly away to jesus
caylee marie anthony" - its a little tribute of pics of Caylee - there are two pictures of River Cruz in this tribute. I wonder who posted it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty ♥ Fly to Jesus Caylee Marie Anthony♥

Post by Nama Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Good Find, Artgal! River shows up between 3:18 and 3:28......10 FULL seconds on the video. Very strange.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

The video is very interesting...good work, Art. Can we find out who posted this and when?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:28 pm

by laga Today at 11:18 pm The video is very interesting...good work, Art. Can we find out who posted this and when?
SmileWithCaylee
Posted February 14, 2009
In loving memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.(2005-2008)

This person has posted other videos about children and it says she/he is from Italy.

Smile With Caylee
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks BJ, I love this place, all I have to do is ask and I shall receive. One more Q, can a youtube video be edited once posted?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Watching that video really hit me. All the other stuff seems rather irrelevant when looking at video of Caylee. I still have a hard time imagining how in the world Casey could have taken that sweet child's life. She truly is demonic, IMO..and I am NOT a religious person per se'.

This is what I think:

I think that yes, George met River or whatever her true name is during the "search" for Caylee. I do NOT think he was having an affair with this gal prior to Caylee going "missing'. He was grieving her loss, this River gal strikes me as someone who would be there for you in your grief (look at the way she was there for that whakadoo who was having a meltdown in front of the Anthony home). I think George "needed" someone who he could talk to as Cindy ran the show and he could not express himself with her. He could with the River person. She coddled and comforted him and doled out money when he needed it which added up to approx $5,000. I do believe that George knew from the second he smelled the car that Caylee was dead. He assumes it was an accident (he would NEVER think his daughter would intentionally kill Caylee). He told River "it was an accident that went horribly wrong".

I do NOT think he is an accessory, I just think he confided in River as to what he felt happened. But, he KNEW from the smell of the car that his granddaughter was dead.

George's deposition w/Morgan & Morgan was WAY after he had the affair. So, I don't think he ever described the "Nanny/Zenaida" prior to that time, and if he did..LE has NOT released it. Anyway, he would be describing what was told to him by his daughter who we all know is a pathological liar so to me, it is purely heresay.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am

by laga Yesterday at 11:50 pm
Thanks BJ, I love this place, all I have to do is ask and I shall receive. One more Q, can a youtube video be edited once posted?
Yes, it can. You bring up a good point. Rain and that guy are the only people in the video besides the Anthony family. Those pics of her could have been added recently.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:35 am

artgal16 wrote:If anyone is not watching, NG has River Cruz's sister on her show. I wonder if they are Puerto Rican
from New York. Remember that the nanny was supposed to be a Puerto Rican or there was a Puerto Rican connection and also a New York connection?
Am watching it late (or early). The pic Kathi Belich showed of River and George was at the balloon release for what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday. As Nancy said, and it is rare I agree with her but do this time, the pic is NOT in Rain's home or them on a date.

Bill Shaeffer is on NG and says that River passed a police polygraph and that there are more pics of George and River. Skye is on NG and backed up what Shaeffer said.

Eleanor Odom (is she now married to Peter Odom?) is saying that IF GA said this was an accident, that George is basically up sh*t creek.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:22 am

Man there is soooo much I can add to this, I hardly know where to start.

*Casey told LE that Zanny the Nanny had "NO Tattoos"
George told LE he never met Zanny the Nanny, so how could he described a tattoo that doesn't appear on a woman he has never met?

*Casey and Cindy have "Issues" with each other, got in arguments, had verbal and physical confrontations... so why would KC be mad at her daddy for having an affair?

*Who was paying for George's THREE cell phones? Were these mixed in with the thousand of mind scrambling cell phone records that have been released as evidence?

*Do ya'll remember how the Media, LE and every average Joe was hounding on George and Cindy's every move when Caylee was reported missing? I find it hard to imagine that George never got tracked to River's gated community. So I think that if there was an affair between George and River, LE already knows about it and it has been investigated.

*Do ya'll remember KC's school friend who said she wasn't allowed in the Anthony's house because she was Hispanic? She was the person who tipped LE that the lot where Caylee's remains were found, was a place where they as kids hung out? What was her name... what was her name? Oh yeah Kiomarie CRUZ! :scratch: connection? i wonder.

*Are we to just except that George thinks the death of his Grand daughter was a small event that "Snow Balled" ?
I think if he did say that, it was only because he hoped the "Accident Theory" would be repeated over and over until people actually started to believe it!

Will any JURY ever believe that it was an accident Caylee died while duct taped and chloroformed?
An accident staged as kidnapping and murder???
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 am

I really do not know what to think. I am w/ Wrap. Last night on NG seeing those pics and videos of Caylee, brought it all back home. How in the heck could her mother kill that beautiful girl?????
GA probally met this woman, was lonely, devastated and confided in her and it became more. I bet he wanted to believe it was an accident...far easier to digest that than the fact that your daughter did this on purpose to the joy of your life.
They just better not go the accident route for the defense. It was no accident. angry
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:29 am

A small event that snowballed? For God's sake. I agree with Nite about how Georgie could get into a gated neighborhood without being tracked by LE or reporters. NOW I realize the diamond in his ear is really for him, not to remember Caylee. He is trying to look young and hot...sorry George, did not work.
Cheryl..I agree word for word what you wrote. Those pics break my heart.
Wonder why the ANTS do not just go ahead and divorce???? There is no love lost there.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 am

You know why they won't divorce now Critter? They want to remain united as a front in order to support KC. I bet they will divorce after. A lot of marriages break up after a major event. Can't withstand the turmoil.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:43 am

I personally believe that the sister was credible. She came off that way and I also posted Dr Lillian Glass's
body language expert who also believed her. My first thought was that as George was never asked directly by River about Casey, as proof that he trusted her he possibly decided to throw her a tidbit by saying it was an accident. However, the part that he didnt have to add was when he said "it snowballed out of control".
That statement interests me. If it was George's theory that Casey killed Caylee but it was an accident because
thats the only thing he could believe to keep on defending her, ok, but the rest of that statement smacks of his having some knowledge of what happened. Why add that? He could have left it
at it was an accident, River never questioned him,
lets assume, that was all George needed to say.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:59 am

I am thinking that there was some type of interaction between George and River. Not sure if it was culminated but really..if he was spending inordinate amounts of time with her, whining & dining her (or was she wining and dining him if he was broke) who really knows.

Personally, I care not. I think he is a liar just like his daughter and the apple, as Dr. Glass said, surely doesn't fall far from the tree.

What I DO care about is his statement to River. And, yes, Artgal..the last part of the statement is what bothers me. Could he mean it "snowballed out of control" because he knows how badly Casey lies, and instead of telling the truth..in her usual fashion she continued to make up one lie after the other..OR - after June 16th when Caylee's body had been in Casey's trunk for a few days, did she confide in him that she killed her by "accident" and he assisted in covering it up by literally helping her place Caylee in garbage bags and duct tying her mouth, then dumping her in the woods? OR, did she actually confide in him after she placed Caylee in the woods?

If so and the State and/or LE can prove it, his goose is cooked.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 3 Empty Judge Pirro Analyzes Casey Anthony Case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:01 am

Updated: Tuesday, 16 Mar 2010, 11:41 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 16 Mar 2010, 11:41 AM CDT

HOUSTON - Jeanine Pirro, of "Judge Pirro," explains the latest developments in the case against Casey Anthony, whose 5-year-old daughter was reported missing. Caylee Anthony's remains were found months later.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:06 am

Wrap, I like what you posted about George saying it snowballed out of control due to Caseys lies - which George was very familiar with. That didnt occur to me
and I think you are correct because I do not believe
that George helped Casey. He might be capable of a lot of things, but helping Casey with Caylee's remains
I cannot believe he is capable of. Instead I think he
realized from the beginning that Casey did something to Caylee and just assumed it was an accident and that after Casey started, right from the beginning with her lies to LE, that it just snowballed from there. All from George's assumptions IMO, not from actual knowledge. I checked the National Enquirers website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and there is nothing on the Cruz' sisters story.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am

That is why I think Conway is downplaying this and saying the affair never happened. Whether it did or not (IMO) is NOT the real issue here. The real issue is what he told Rain, whether or not it will be construed as heresay OR whether it will be part of the trial.

We all know George is a liar just as Cindy is. So whether he was boinking another is really not the issue. Even though it is fodder for some fun for many to discuss. thinking cindy :geek2: Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:48 am

I watched the Judge Pirro clip. One of the biggest pieces of evidence is going to be that Cindy a nurse, and George a cop know what a dead body smells like.
If they were a saleswoman and a businessman, the defense might be able to discredit them by saying how would they know what a dead body smelled like - but not a cop and a nurse, they would definitely know.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:49 am

I agree - an affair is irrelevant, but if there is pillow-talk about the case, it will come in. Also why DID George have three cell phones?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:59 am

artgal16 wrote:I agree - an affair is irrelevant, but if there is pillow-talk about the case, it will come in. Also why DID George have three cell phones?
LMAO, is that a joke? It reminds me of "Why did the chicken cross the road?" TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!! I think the same logic applies here.

Or, he had one for general purposes so LE could reach him. He knew this cell would be taken anytime for text content and cell pings. This was probably his main cell with the AT&T family plan.

2nd cell..for private contact with Cindy, Lee, Dominic Casey, Baez, etc.

3rd cell...for the alleged affair.

I would bet the 2nd and 3rd cells were pre-paid or pay as you go. A phone you can pick up anywhere, even gas stations.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:05 pm

I think that Casey was only pissed at George about the affair because Cindy took her anger and frustration out on Casey because George was never home.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:18 pm

It was reported that Cindy did want a divorce but that George could get half of the house so she dropped it.
Its possible that George is a serial-adulterer
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 pm

What i think people need to pay attention to isnt what makes the most sense..surely nobody wants to think george is capable of anything horrible even an affair and lying about knowing what actually happened to caylee to cause her to be ductaped etc...

But not only have body language experts disected the lady, but LE obviously has proof, AND she passed a polygraph test. If she passed, then they had some sort of affair, it wasnt just friendly. Theres emotional affairs too, however she describes george as cold to her, even laughing when she asked why the description he gave about the nanny resembled her...so it was not emotional at all on his end, and therefore probably sexual that earned him that 5 grand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 pm

artgal16 wrote:It was reported that Cindy did want a divorce but that George could get half of the house so she dropped it.
Its possible that George is a serial-adulterer

Right! and some men, once married, wont ever want a divorce. They'd rather 'have it all'...he had a family with Cin, and a grandaughter...cin was often cleaning up his messes for him, so on and so forth...i bet he had no intention of allowing her half of anything, and instead decided he would have his wife, and any other woman he wanted that wanted him as well..

and people wonder where casey became so corrupt from..that 'have it all' attitude is something she definitely inherited from her daddy.

ETA: Im sick of the smiley popping up when i type Cin's full name, so from here on out im no longer typing the whole thing...lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:23 pm

What time is the hearing tomorrow in Florida?
is it 8am or 11am eastern ? Im in california so I need to get up in time!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:Link to 'picture' of Mistress and George on her phone

The thing is, im not sure this picture proves there was an affair..maybe they have...more undecent pictures? and of course cant release them. or wont. Please dont release them. i dont want to have to bleach my eyes. :shock:

I agree ha ha ha ha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:21 pm

I went to the national enquirer website - I see nothing on the river cruz story - but according to NG its out on the newstands with a story about this. I still think its true - am I crazy? Or do I just think that the Anthonys are capable of anything -and that nothing can shock me?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:40 pm

I know when I was in the airport in Mpls a few years ago the National Enquirer there was NOT the same one that was on the shelf in OR. I don't think the magazine goes for sale on the same day throughout the US.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:17 pm

artgal16 wrote:I went to the national enquirer website - I see nothing on the river cruz story - but according to NG its out on the newstands with a story about this. I still think its true - am I crazy? Or do I just think that the Anthonys are capable of anything -and that nothing can shock me?

artgal, you are certainly not crazy, but I don't know why you believe this story, nor why many others apparently do also. I don't believe I have ever disagreed with any of your posts and I can't really explain exactly why I do this time, it has just sounded like a lie to me from the beginning, her statements just didn't jive with the already known facts of the case to me. The more I see and hear of them the less believable it is for me. ????

I too think the As are capable of anything and that makes me wonder if this is a ploy contrived by them for some plan they have, maybe to just confuse the potential jury pool. If they don't fight this with a law suit and there are never any proof pictures provided, I think it will make it clear they were/are a part of this. Did George get thrown under the bus or did he crawl there?
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 pm

IF, and that's a big if, this story is true, I think these two sisters should be charged with obstruction of justice. Afterall, they would be guilty of withholding information implicating kc and geo for 2 years, and, according to their own statements, only coming forward when LE knocked on their door.

Last edited by laga on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:18 pm

So, either way, Laga, George's goose is cooked. The Anthony's either planned this to confuse the jury pool or it really happened and he made that statement. Interesting concept.

The jury is still out for me one this one. And again, I personally do not feel the affair is the issue as much as what George allegedly told River.

One thing I will say. IF the affair took place, you can bet George will DENY it big time to Cindy.

The hearing is tomorrow at 11am EST, 8am PST, 9am MST and 10am CST. affraid roadrage omg cindy
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:28 am

Did George get thrown under the bus or did he crawl there? by Laga

I think he crawled there :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 am

I watched NG last evening. George, George, George. What a man. Why did Cindy ever put up with the likes of that guy. Broadway George.

Personally I think River is living on the system. She and her sister share an apartment. Neither work and the sister could not explain where River got $5000 to give George.

Well I can explain the money. Drugs or prostitution.

Remember George of the $30,000 internet scam?

Broadway George and his hounddog Cindy. lol

There is more to this story. That sister looked scared to me! Sorry she was standing there talking to NG.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:52 am

I am with Jeanne and Laga--something is VERY fishy regarding this RIVER CRUISE.
UP the RIVER takes on a whole new meaning.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:44 pm

charminglane wrote:I am with Jeanne and Laga--something is VERY fishy regarding this RIVER CRUISE.
UP the RIVER takes on a whole new meaning.
charming you're so darn funny!!! ROFLMAO
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by frogs Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:57 am

I've been thinking about the statement that River never asked Georgie about what happened to Caylee. It reminds me of KC's girlfriend (Annie Downing?) who slept over when KC was out on bail. She too claimed she never asked what happened to Caylee. What is wrong with these people? I most certainly would have asked....even though I probably would have been told a lie!
frogs
frogs

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 am

Damn straight, frogs! Why does everyone pussy foot around these people?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:20 am

I think people dont ask because by not asking they are signaling a sign of trust to the person who is accused.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:29 am

Or they don't want them to get pizzed off at them.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:34 am

However, If you are my friend or family--that means I only want the best for you. That includes you being honest with yourself about the given situation. I WILL ask you the tough questions--whatever it costs.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:53 pm

Maybe he DID tell her more but she was "in love" so didn't say anything and has decided, at the risk of being crucified by the media, the attorney's and the Ant's..is keeping what he told her to herself.

I think she should get an attorney if she hasn't already.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:05 pm

I am so afraid that this is all a ploy in order for the defense to bring in the accident theory. Coincidence with the timing of a new lawyer coming on board? :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Cherylz, you have a point. Just when I think there is nothing that would surprise me in this case, I am wrong. Seriously, what more is around the corner? If this much info is being release pre-trial, can you imagine what we will find out during the trial??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next