Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

+13
NiteSpinR
raine1953
lisette
Marica
mommyof3kids
artgal16
frogs
janie
jeanne1807
laga
cherylz
Wrapitup
Nama
17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Yes! email Kathy - while you are at it - they also had
printed something about a second "shoe that would drop" in the story of River Cruz but its been two weeks and nothing else!

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 5 Empty Re: Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:09 pm

I did email her but didn't ask about the "second shoe dropping". Let me see if she emails me back and then I will ask.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

In fact kc said she had NO tattoos. I will eat my hat if there is ever any evidence from river or skye to prove their statements true. Some people have stuck their neck out believing them, stating their body language shows no signs of deception, etc, but I doubt they will come forward when there is no proof offered and admit they were wrong. If I am proven wrong I will.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:47 pm

The Cruz's might not have money - but the National Enquirer certainly has a ton - if their story is really false -then I think that Cindy and George thru Conway, will
start a lawsuit against them. I dont believe that Cindy who is now suing Bank of America for foreclosing on her home after SHE didnt make the mortgage payments
wouldnt let such a story go without a major lawsuit against the Enquirer - certainly Conway too can use the money!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:17 pm

laga wrote:In fact kc said she had NO tattoos. I will eat my hat if there is ever any evidence from river or skye to prove their statements true. Some people have stuck their neck out believing them, stating their body language shows no signs of deception, etc, but I doubt they will come forward when there is no proof offered and admit they were wrong. If I am proven wrong I will.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

duct and run ROFLMAO just kidding rocking smile
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pookiebear Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 pm

if i recall correctly, on one of the jail house tapes when KC is describing Zanny to C & G, she said she had no tatoos...any one else remember that?

pookiebear

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

artgal wrote,
The Cruz's might not have money - but the National Enquirer certainly has a ton - if their story is really false -then I think that Cindy and George thru Conway, will
start a lawsuit against them. I dont believe that Cindy who is now suing Bank of America for foreclosing on her home after SHE didnt make the mortgage payments
wouldnt let such a story go without a major lawsuit against the Enquirer - certainly Conway too can use the money!

The story the NE ran is not false. They ran a story with statements made by river and skye. That part is not false, the sisters have made the reported statements. It's like if I said the sky is falling and The NO Picayune printed a story, laga said the sky is falling. While the sky is falling is not a true statement, the newspaper published the truth when they wrote that I said the sky is falling.

I also don't think there will be a lawsuit because the defense likes the confusion and I wouldn't be surprised if they were in on the plan, as I stated before. It's JMO, and no one seems to agree, but it has been a while and still I have not seen those naked pics of george and river, not that I want to. uggh
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:05 pm

I agree with your thoughts, laga!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:27 pm

Y'all may be right, but I just can't help wondering why GA and CA haven't kicked up a bigger fuss about this...threatening lawsuits,etc....I just can't imagine someone making up something like that about him and he not be livid...I would be if it weren't true... Maybe GA knows that River does have proof--proof that she has given to LE.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:05 am

Good point, lisette. Maybe they are just running out of steam after all the stress and battles for so long. And maybe CA doesn't care anymore---he cheated on her in the past.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 am

River Cruz aka Krystal Holloway's interview with LE here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tuesday’s new documents revealed new information about the other woman in George Anthony's life. WFTV reported a woman named River Cruz, also known as Krystal Holloway, claimed she had an on-going relationship with Casey's father.
The documents detail Cruz's interview with FDLE agents (read it). In the interview, she told investigators George knew that mystery baby sitter Zenaida Gonzalez didn't exist and even confided in her that Caylee's death was an accident that “snowballed out of control.”
In a lengthy interview with Holloway, there are startling revelations about the Anthony family and Caylee's murder. Holloway is the woman who claims she spent a lot of time with George after Caylee disappeared. She told investigators George often came to her home, because he believed the Anthony home was bugged. Holloway claims the relationship never became sexual, but she cared a great deal for George.
Holloway said she gave George $4,000 and at one point; George asked her for $20,000, because he was afraid the house was going into foreclosure.
But the most disturbing details came about Casey. Holloway said George confided in her that Caylee's death was an accident that went wrong, but George never told her what the accident was. He even relayed a story where he yelled at Casey, "I know you killed her! What did you do with her?" Then he allegedly choked Casey and Cindy had to pull him off.
Holloway said Cindy thought George was looking for a job when he was really spending time with her. She claims George said Cindy was a carbon copy of Casey.
"'She's cold. She has battery acid running through her veins,'" Holloway said George told her of Cindy.
In the reports, investigators saud a security guard at Holloway’s gated community said George would drive there and visit her regularly.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:58 am

This report has inaccuracies in it...In River's transcript (page 33), she clearly replies that "she has battery acid running through her veins" were HER words, NOT GA's...They WERE discussing CA's "coldness", but these news org. need TO GET THIS RIGHT!!
Didn't GA realize that he has already lost KC as well as Caylee because of this? I mean, if she gets off on a technicality, what kind of relationship could you ever have, knowing what she had done? They need to FACE REALITY!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 am

lisette, your post is important to clarify that quote and to point out an inaccuracy that has been published. Thanks.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Caylee Anthony - More On George And River Cruz
Posted on April 24th, 2010
by Simon Barrett

Yesterday I received an interesting police transcript. It is an interview conducted in late February with River Cruz’s sister Cecila Benaida. Having read the 44 page transcript the phrase ‘Its a small world’ pops into my mind.

I am sure that the question you are asking yourself is what possible reason could law enforcement have to talk to this woman about? Actually there are some very compelling reasons.

Cecila Benaida was incarcerated in the same facility as Casey Anthony for 5 months. She was a Trustee and part of her functions were delivering meals, cleaning cells etc. During this time she befriended Casey Anthony and acted as mail carrier. She was the ‘postal worker’ for some of those illicit jail letters that surfaced not long ago.

Upon her release she discovered that her sister River Cruz had become friends with George Anthony. While this interview does not mention the word ‘affair’ it does indicate that this friendship was more than just casual acquaintances saying hi on the street.

Cecila Benaida tells the police that she and her sister visited the Anthony home on several occasions. And she points out that during those visits she sensed a rather strained situation between Cindy Anthony and River Cruz.

Cecila Benaida also claims that River admitted to her that George had visited her home on several occasions.

OK, great background information I here you say, but what’s this got to do with anything? The crux of the matter is not what was said but what was not said.

The Anthony’s had been told that Cecila Benaida had had contact with Casey while in jail. Yet at no point did they ask about their daughter. To the best of everyone’s knowledge they have not visited Casey in months. Are they in some sort of denial? Are they pretending that Casey does not exist?

I have read thousands of pages of transcripts, so many I think I have worn out my glasses. I have noticed that Yuri Melich and his team have a very clear style. This one is no exception, these folks know how to mount a fishing expedition.

Other interesting background information contained in the interview was that during her many quick chats with Casey, at no time did she talk about Caylee Anthony.There was also a change in Casey’s demeanor after the body had been found.

Yuri Melich and his team are also very good at throwing in the occasional curve ball, you never know what might happen. My favorite in this interview was “Did Casey ever talk about her lawyer’. Now I may be adding 2+2 and getting 5, but in my mind that was a very good one liner to throw in.

I am waiting on conformation that this transcript can be published as it did not come through the normal channels and I certainly do not want to get a nasty phone call from FDLE. Assuming that I do receive the green light I will publish it on this article later today.

UPDATE: The transcript is in the wild, you can read it here.

Simon Barrett

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: George Anthony had affair, said Caylee’s death was ‘an accident,’ WFTV reports/ Reports say River Cruz attempted suicide/Interview w/LE released 04/06/10 - Page 5 Empty RIVER UPSET OVER BLOGGERS ALLEGATIONS ~ Dr. Lillian Glass

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:20 am

River Cruz Upset That Bloggers Speculate Mystery Hair May Be Hers. Says It’s Impossible As She Never Met Caylee. If Hair Is Hers, Did George Set “Zanny the Nanny Prototype” Up And Put It There?

RIVER UPSET OVER BLOGGERS ALLEGATIONS

I received a call from River Cruz this evening around 5 pm PST, who was very distraught. Apparently someone sent her an email where a blogger said that the mystery hair that was apparently found was River Cruz’s.

According to River, it would be impossible! First of all she has never seen or met Caylee in her life. Secondly she has never been to the woods where Cayley’’s body was discovered.

If she took a lie detector test, no doubt she would pass it with flying colors attesting to the fact that she never laid eyes on Caylee.

If she took a voice stress analysis test, she would pass that as well as they would no doubt hear no signals of deception.

And with my expertise as a body language and voice expert, I personally asked River is she ever saw or met Caylee or if she was in the woods and I heard no signals of deception whatsoever. River sounded forthright and I could hear that was telling the truth.

GEORGE ANTHONY WAS IN RIVER’S HOME AND HER BED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR ACCORDING TO HER

But River said that she WAS with George Anthony for a year. George Anthony was in her home for a year and according to River, in her bed throughout the year. Having said that, George no doubt had access to many of River’s stray hairs. He was all over her home and used her bathroom. He may have very well had access to her hairbrush.

So if the hair turns out to be River’s, like some blogger speculated, the question is, Did George put it there? Was he the one who moved Caylee’s body which Cindy mentioned to Sergeant Allen in her phone call to him ?

George is the same man who mind you, who NEVER searched for his own granddaughter. Did he already know she was dead? This is the husband of Cindy Anthony , who mentioned WOODS when the WOODS wasn’t even a consideration. This is also the husband of Cindy Anthony , who adamantly told Sergeant Allen that Casey had help in moving he body.

So ANYTHING is possible!

DID GEORGE PURSUE RIVER WITH THE PURPOSE OF USING HER AND SETTING HER UP AS THE ESCAPE GOAT?

One thing we know for sure is that George had his sights set on River. He pursued her. It was not the other way around according to River. Initially, she didn’t want to get involved with him because he was married. But he let her know that he was not happily married and planning on leaving Cindy.

He sold River a complete bill of goods, tugging on her sensitive nature and heartstrings. He even talked her into giving him a large sum of money as he told her he didn’t have enough money to eat and buy food. She felt sorry for him, so she gave him the money that she herself needed.

What she is devastated about the most is that she now sees how he completely used her. She mentioned through her tears and sobs that that she now sees how she was used and how she strongly believes he was trying to set her up.

GEORGE DESCRIBED ZANNY THE NANNY IN TOO MUCH DETAIL, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE ALLEGEDLY NEVER MET HER

I can definitely see her point, especially when George knew so much about the physical appearance of the “Zanny the Nanny” character, right down to her Asian tattoo. George in his depositions reported that he never met Zanny the Nanny, yet her knew so much about her, even describing her as a 10 with perfect teeth.

To me, it seems like a little too much description of someone you allegedly never met. Also women don’t usually describe other women as a 10, Men do that, which leads me to believe that all of this detailed Zanny the Nanny description no doubt came from George.

GEORGE SEVERELY WARNED RIVER TO SPEAK TO NO ONE ABOUT THEIR AFFAIR WHICH FRIGHTENED HER WHEN POLICE CAME TO VISIT HER

For those of you that say River lied to the police when she was asked if she had an affair with George, she openly admits that she lied because she was terribly embarrassed and extremely frightened.

Apparently, George strongly warned her to NEVER say anything to anyone about their affair no matter what! River said that she was prepared to take it to her grave and tell no one. So when law enforcement unexpectedly came to her door and later interrogated her about her affair, she didn’t know what to do or say so she tried to cover as she no doubt remembered George;s words to NEVER say anything to anyone about their affair no matter what!

Eventually she admitted that she did indeed have an affair with George, s for which she is deeply ashamed. She also didn’t have a lawyer advising her at the time, which she does now.

RIVER IS NOT HER TWIN SISTER SKYE

Also to set the record straight, River is not her twin sister Skye. Skye is reported to allegedly have somewhat of a checkered past, unlike River. Skye has the one was talking to the press, not River. River has not spoken to the press or done any interviews with anyone except for the one she did initially and the interviews she has done with me personally.

RIVER IS DEVASTATED BY THE FALLOUT THAT HAS AFFECTED HER CHILD

River is a single mom who loves her young child deeply. She is distressed that her child has been teased at school and that there has been name calling about River. She was most devastated by the fact that her child has been beaten up while trying to defend River’s honor.

Her child doesn’t deserve this and it is what upsets River the most. No parent would want their child tormented and bullied by other kids because of their involvement with a married father of a daughter who is facing death row for killing her child..

MUCH MISINFORMATION ABOUT THE HAIR

Thus far there has been a lot of misinformation about the hair that was found. Earlier, reporter Cathy Belich of Channel 9 had reported that the mystery hair was on the duct tape found with the toddler’s remains. WESH-Channel 2 also reported that the strand was “on the duct tape across Caylee’s skull.”

But the documents released today say NOTHING about a mystery hair on duct tape. So Cathy Belich updated her initial report by later saying: ”A 5-inch-long, fine, dark brown strand of hair from a Caucasian was found with a piece of plastic from the scene where Caylee Anthony’s remains were found.”

WKMG-Channel 6’s Mike DeForest reported that the mysterious hair was found in the woods near the toddler’s remains. Mike DeForest also reported that “The origin of that hair remains unknown,”

Casey ’s defense team could use that hair to suggest a stranger was out in the woods near the toddler’s body, but prosecutors no doubt will argue that detectives collected lots of items in those woods, including garbage , that is not related to the murder of Caylee.

RIVER CRUZ’S HAIR IS NATURALLY CURLY NOT STRAIGHT LIKE THE HAIR THAT WAS FOUND

The hair that was found was five inches and was straight. River’s hair is longer than five inches and it is not naturally straight. She said that when she washes her hair it comes out curly and she has to straighten it. So my question is that with all the Florida humidity and rain, wouldn’t that straight hair that was found, eventually turn to it’s natural state- curly?

If it remained straight, it very well may not be River’s hair.

RIVER CRUZ CANNOT BE USED TO CREATE REASONABLE DOUBT

Casey’s defense team will look at everything to try and create reasonable doubt for their client so that she doesn’t end up with a lethal injection coursing through her veins .

But there is way too much that points in the direction that she may have killed Caylee. Jose Baez and his band of lawyers can try all they want to create a reasonable doubt with a Zanny the Nanny or a hair, but the bottom line is that it will be very difficult to convince a jury that Casey Anthony didn’t have anything to do with her young daughter’s death.

River Cruz is NOT Zanny the Nanny and whether the hair is or isn’t hers, she has NOTHING to do with Caylee’s death.

She only wishes she had NOTHING to ever do with George and never bought into his poor me victim routine where he used her for sex, for relief, as a refuge to get away from Cindy, as the prototype for Zanny the Nanny ,and now possibly for her hair. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:02 am

Ridiculous! But, LE should test River's hair. If it was a match (doubt it) then it had to have been planted.
I thought she denied sleeping w/ him? The above states they did. Oh brother. :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am

Yes, Cherylz, she has been quoted as saying that the affair was never sexual. The above post quotes her as saying she lied about it initially. So what can anybody believe that comes from the mouths of liars? A strand of hair in a field of debris doesn't seem important to me, unless it was deliberately planted there with the body. If she has never been in the vicinity, then, if the hair is hers, we could assume it was planted by the Anthonys.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:18 pm

I believe her...I can't believe that at one time I thought George was the only rational member of that family (long, long ago!)...He is even "scummier" than CA and Lee, if this is true...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I know the thought of GA having an affair or sex just grosses me out.
Sarcasm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5