Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

+6
ladyjustice37
Juanita
cherylz
adelacruz
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Heike Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

cherylz Yesterday at 4:49 pm

Deb...I remember Heike as feeling compassion for the Ant's, but never do I remember her doubting that KC committed this act of horror.

Thank you for the support! ❤ This is true; Casey's guilt is an absolute fact to me and that has not ever wavered.

❤
xoxo
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I think we can all make that statement, Heike!! :D
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Amen, Kathie! Big Hug
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:27 pm

cherylz wrote:But, I still believe even if she started putting it on in her sleep, that Caylee woke up and knew what was happening to her. I pray she was medicated 1st, I just don't think that KC would go through that trouble. This seems like an act of desperation and rage. I do not think she would stop, think and take the time to mix up a solution, so that is wouldn't be so horrifying for Caylee. She didn't care, she did not want her.
This has bothered me so much since the autopsy came out last week. I actually wake from a sound sleep-startled-and start thinking about it. It is so very horrible. So very sad. RIP little Angel Caylee.

Cherylz, I think maybe Caylee was hoodwinked into accepting the first tape with a heart sticker on it, but I think KC is too afraid of breaking a nail or getting a bruise to mar her beauty to tussle with her child. Therefore, I really think that she knocked her out with the chloroform she had studied how to make and it all went from there.

At first I thought she only wanted to keep her quiet so that nobody would know she was living in the car, but, when you wrap it around the hair like that a few times, you know she never intended to remove the tape---she would have had to cut the hair off and she wouldn't have wanted to do that. Even though it was abusive to keep her like that and dangerous, more argument could have been made that her actual death was not intended. But now, with the tape wrapped around the head several times, there is no question but that it was intentional. If she was still alive when put in the trunk, the exact cause may have been heatstroke, dehydration, suffocation, or overdose of chloroform. That is how I am thinking now about this case.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 pm

TerryRose wrote:
cherylz wrote:But, I still believe even if she started putting it on in her sleep, that Caylee woke up and knew what was happening to her. I pray she was medicated 1st, I just don't think that KC would go through that trouble. This seems like an act of desperation and rage. I do not think she would stop, think and take the time to mix up a solution, so that is wouldn't be so horrifying for Caylee. She didn't care, she did not want her.
This has bothered me so much since the autopsy came out last week. I actually wake from a sound sleep-startled-and start thinking about it. It is so very horrible. So very sad. RIP little Angel Caylee.

Cherylz, I think maybe Caylee was hoodwinked into accepting the first tape with a heart sticker on it, but I think KC is too afraid of breaking a nail or getting a bruise to mar her beauty to tussle with her child. Therefore, I really think that she knocked her out with the chloroform she had studied how to make and it all went from there.

At first I thought she only wanted to keep her quiet so that nobody would know she was living in the car, but, when you wrap it around the hair like that a few times, you know she never intended to remove the tape---she would have had to cut the hair off and she wouldn't have wanted to do that. Even though it was abusive to keep her like that and dangerous, more argument could have been made that her actual death was not intended. But now, with the tape wrapped around the head several times, there is no question but that it was intentional. If she was still alive when put in the trunk, the exact cause may have been heatstroke, dehydration, suffocation, or overdose of chloroform. That is how I am thinking now about this case.

wow you know no matter how we look at it no matter what scenario I read it just is chilling period
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

First, OT, What is "guest" as a poster? I didn't know you could post as a guest. Hmmm.

Anyway, I really am having a hard time believing the duct tape was put on BEFORE death. I don't give KC an ounce of credit. She killed her, it was premeditated and no one else was involved or knew of this, is MY opinion. However, I just believe the duct tape was an afterthought. I think the duct tape was put on to make it fit with a kidnapping scenario. I will admit though, the heart sticker throws me! Unless, KC put it on there and is going to say it HAD to be Zani, the wonder nanny, because SHE supposedly knew and cared about Caylee too.
A lot will depend on how the duct tape looks at trial. I mean, was is bunched together as if someone had pulled at it (imagine pulling it down and it all sticking together) or if it was in flat, original form? I'm guessing it was in original form, because they could see the residue from the heart sticker. Had the tape been pulled at, as if Caylee were still alive and struggling, it would have bunched up and stuck together.
To me this would show Caylee could not have been alive when the duct taped was placed on. Nor did she wake up while the duct tape was in place.
Finally though, the duct tape could have shown signs of being pulled at and that is how they KNOW Caylee was still alive when the tape was put on.
The condition of the duct tape will be huge in this trial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 am

I think she sedated Caylee before put the duct tape on. ( I hope so) I do think this is what killed Caylee. The duct tape over her airways. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:48 am

Good question, Tracey---linda, how does one post as a guest?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:53 am

Admin decided to let guest post. I asked about that myself and wrap is comfortable with it. I was told a guest is limited as to what they can see vs a member.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:54 am

sassybtsweet wrote:@ cherylz, i pray that your theory is correct and caylee was at least asleep for some of what her mother was doing to her, it just seems so doubtful...

@Lindamarie, i remember mentioning to you mother that i hoped the reason the traces of chloroform were so high is because she did pour a bunch of it in the trunk to knock caylee out...but with the ductape being over her mouth AND nose, its really really doubtful any of that even reached her.

Chloroform has to be introduced in to her airway, and if she could not breathe, then none of it reached her like her mother 'hoped'. :fight:

How did I miss this? Sassy is addressing me and smacking me? :P
I have always believed that the chloroform was used to put Caylee to sleep. But your right with her mouth and nose covered up the chloroform could not been inhaled after that. KC probably threw the rag she soaked up the chloroform with in the trunk with Caylee. I too believe Caylee was alive but asleep when her Mom put her in the trunk. Let’s hope she never woke up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I wasnt smacking you, i was 'dreaming' of smacking casey anthony for being uneducated and stupid, and noncaring. lol :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6