Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

+6
ladyjustice37
Juanita
cherylz
adelacruz
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Juanita and Mimi... I posted a comment in regards to the napkin that contained Pot on it over on the other thread in which we were discussing that... can you come over and take a gander??

did i find the right spot?

Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Juanita Today at 6:50 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Juanita and Mimi... I posted a comment in regards to the napkin that contained Pot on it over on the other thread in which we were discussing that... can you come over and take a gander??

did i find the right spot?
Yes my lady you did, and I responded again to that thread. I am out for a while, my mother and brother are in town, so I prob won't be back on here until late tonight!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This video is a MUST. Listen to what Kathi Belich reports.
She is saying that experts say decomposition starts 4 minutes after death so the ME cannot say whether or not Caylee was alive when the tape was placed over her mouth. :study: :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 pm

So now we know that Caylee could have very well been alive when the tape was placed over her mouth. This would have caused a very horrific death. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:04 pm

It's so horribly disturbing to read these reports. The duct tape in my house is 2 inches wide. I measured from the tip of my nose to the bottom of my lower lip and it's just over 2.5 inches. She murdered her child in cold blood. There was no accident. She smothered the life out of her, on purpose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Piper H wrote:It's so horribly disturbing to read these reports. The duct tape in my house is 2 inches wide. I measured from the tip of my nose to the bottom of my lower lip and it's just over 2.5 inches. She murdered her child in cold blood. There was no accident. She smothered the life out of her, on purpose.

Are you saying that the duct tape will fit over your nose and mouth at the same time?
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:24 pm

ladyjustice, yes, it will fit over your nose and mouth at the same time, and especially if it's a child.
This information today has been a lot to take in and process mentally and emotionally.
I'm pretty sure now why they put the DP back on the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 pm

uhm, there are many things to proces with this. I do however have an understanding of how the language/terminology was used in the reports. Thank you for the testing that you did. I appreciate your time and knowledge w/ the detailed information about the duct tape.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:34 pm

I just cannot let myself imagine what Caylee endured the last moments of her life. IMO, she suffered a horrific end. I was kind of hoping maybe she had drugged her so Caylee wasn't aware what was happening, I just don't think so now. Because of the multiple pieces of tape, KC's intentions are quite obvious to me. Cindy Anthony can't and won't tell the truth about what transpired on that fateful Sunday evening, June 15th. It's because she feels guilty that KC left with Caylee during a fit of rage, spewing threats. :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:35 pm

I have something to say, go ahead, send me all your hate thoughts..... but,

I think I understand why G and C did not want little C's autopsy results released. If they never have read them, and they are released..... how could they not want to know, how would they not look and read, I would. I worry that this may be too much for them. This was their grandbaby and they did love her. Just because everyone does not love the same way does not mean, they cannot grieve a loss. Gosh I really hate this one thing for them, most of all. It must be worst!

Last edited by ladyjustice37 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling LOL)
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Ooooooh, Piper you are not going to like me very much after you read what I just wrote, but......

facts are facts and emotions are emotions. I am allowed to see both sides.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

It's okay, lady and piper. We're all feeling all kinds of emotions...anger, confusion, a little bit of everything; yet, we also want to know the FACTS and not just the speculation that's been floating around for so long.
Maybe this autopsy today will answer a lot of questions and maybe we can understand the facts a little better. It's just horrible all the way around. I don't think anything is going to make anyone feel any better at this point. But it's okay to feel a little of everything. BlowKisses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:45 pm

I think whatever happened that last night btw Cindy and Casey was the straw that broke Casey's back. She flew into a rage and Cindy knows she was the trigger. George is processing it now, blames Cindy and I think the pressure with this autopsy release is getting to him. The way he ripped his arm away from her was something else and then he stormed out of the courtroom. I think he's thinking, "If you hadn't said/done whatever, we wouldn't be going through all this and Caylee would still be here." Just my opinion . . . . I see another trip to the hospital, a stroke or heart attack in his future. His temper is hot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:51 pm

You couldn't have said that better, lovemysam.
I was thinking today that there is going to be something horrible happen in that family again. Somebody is going to blow. I'm afraid, with GA being in the mental shape he's in and CA being the "person" she is, that it's just a disaster waiting to happen in their family. I wouldn't be surprised to even see this come down to a murder/suicide if they don't get some much needed help.
It's time for both of them to come to terms with what has happened before one or both of them hit rock bottom. They both seem to "blame" each other for what's happening at this point. If someone doesn't intervene, this could be a trainwreck. I sure hope GA doesn't still have his gun......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:54 pm

GA DOES have a terrible temper; on the other hand, he seems to be the one hurting the most, and CA seems to be hiding behind her anger. I know they are both hurting, and perhaps we wouldn't feel the animosity toward them that we do IF they'd stop with the lies and covering for KC.
I'm afraid this is going to have an even worse ending if they don't get some kind of help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Gosh, I am so niave (spelling) let's not have bad thoughts for the living. I hope G. A. will make it through this. I worry for him. How about some good thoughts for G.? You don't have too, I will!
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:59 pm

okay, be patient w/ me for just a second,

I do know the strongest men in the world, can defy anything that may come their way, but when something happens within their immeidate family, it can break them almost like the smallest glass falling from the table... to the floor, crashing down, shattering across the rugs and feet and when it is over---it is broken.

I have seen this.

Lv you all,
i will sush for the eve abit before I get busted.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:00 pm

Oh Lady Justice - why would I not like you for what you wrote? That is certainly not the case! I do understand why G&C would not want all of this information released. I can't imagine how they would ever be able to read it themselves. I believe Caylee was the light of their lives and they loved her dearly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Piper H wrote:Oh Lady Justice - why would I not like you for what you wrote? That is certainly not the case! I do understand why G&C would not want all of this information released. I can't imagine how they would ever be able to read it themselves. I believe Caylee was the light of their lives and they loved her dearly.
Oh , Pipe, I worry too much, Thank you.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:07 pm

ladyjustice37 wrote:Gosh, I am so niave (spelling) let's not have bad thoughts for the living. I hope G. A. will make it through this. I worry for him. How about some good thoughts for G.? You don't have too, I will!

Whatever your thoughts on the Anthonys, I hate that they are supporting Casey, but I would not want to be in their shoes for anything. Their granddaughter is dead and their daughter is a murderer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Please don't worry about me, we are all here together because of Caylee, and trying to understand how this could happen to a beautiful little girl.

Last edited by Piper H on Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out two words)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:18 pm

Great comment t2, and very diplomatic.
I wouldn't want to be in their shoes either.
And I sure hope someone checks their home for weapons because I'm seriously worried about something going really bad there with their emotions like they are right now.
I really don't want to see any more tragedy in that family than we've already witnessed.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:26 pm

It has been a sad day with all of these swirling images behind the stark words we have read. I surely hope that the A's do not read the details... though I suppose that their imaginations and picturing sweet Caylee out there for six months is as bad as anything else could be for them.

I hope that you all relax and try to have other pleasant thoughts on the weekend!!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:23 am

I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say that it is refreshing to see some compassion for the agony the Anthony's continue to suffer, especially with George possibly not being able to cope with any more. While I hate what they are doing in covering up for Casey, I don't think I would survive in their shoes and am reluctant to pass judgement without having experienced what they have been through. My heart goes out to George who I believe really tried to remain honest from the beginning. It got to be such an 'us against them' situation that I feel he caved in to Cindy because she may be all he has right now.

Mixed with the anger I feel for them, my heart breaks for the agony they must be going through over these autopsy reports and the constant talk on news programs and the Internet. They will not be able to escape that now. They will have to go through lines in grocery stores and see the magazines. I just wish them peace and strength through all of this and hope they can someday return to a normal life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:26 am

HollyHawk, welcome.
I know what you're saying. The Ants make me so furious when they go on tV and tell lies and then act so out of control during depos, etc. Yet, I can't help but feel some compassion for them, knowing what they are up against.
I really feel if they would step back, not say anything, just remain stoic, people would change the animosity they feel for them....IF it's not too late.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:44 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:HollyHawk, welcome.
I know what you're saying. The Ants make me so furious when they go on tV and tell lies and then act so out of control during depos, etc. Yet, I can't help but feel some compassion for them, knowing what they are up against.
I really feel if they would step back, not say anything, just remain stoic, people would change the animosity they feel for them....IF it's not too late.

my feelings exactly, but i'll be blunt. i wish they would all shut up. them and their lawyers. here they are freaking out about the autopsy and how it will bring back all the pain etc, and they are on all these news shows talking about whats going on and missing children and poor them poor poor them, you know its so depressing for everyone else! do they care about other peoples pain? what about jesse grund? do they give a shit about him, NO. what about tony? NO, her other girlfriends? NO. what about everyone else who loved caylee, and the people placing memorial flowers and crosses on her site, driving all the way over to the woods to pray for the child, do they care about their pain NO. ##^&#&^& Cindy @$%#%^#% George. #$^#%&# them all.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:58 pm

Blink on Crime has some interesting comments on that site about the autopsy results.
One in particular I found to be most interesting...Comment 91

(wrap, if this isn't permitted (?) you can delete my post)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:01 pm

I would rather not have "to think" about that comment, but it certainly makes sense. Some would maybe prefer to skip it, but lots of other good comments also. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Blink on Crime has some interesting comments on that site about the autopsy results.
One in particular I found to be most interesting...Comment 91

(wrap, if this isn't permitted (?) you can delete my post)
No, it is fine and happy you retrieved it. I will leave it here but also gave it its' own thread as well.

Thanks, Mimi!! :)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:48 pm

I cannot go to Blink's site, it always whacks my computer out! Dare I ask....?

xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Heike, sweety, me and you go back a long way. xoxo. It's pretty bad. Just something I hadn't thought about. I don't know if you would want to read that particular comment. It was very informative; there are a LOT of good comments on there tho.
mimi4all Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Mimi xoxo

Thank you, I wish I could go to the site, it always locks me up, this morning I had about 40 consecutive pop ups roll out and my pop up blocker is off? Then I freeze. Maybe I will try it again later.

Thank you Mimi, HUGS!!!
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Here is what Wrap and Unleash are talking about in comment 91 on that site, for those who cannot go to it to see it there:

"No chloroform, etc. found. No trauma. No obvious means of death. Had to be homocide, 3-yr old children do not just up and die w/o some detectable cause and too old for SIDS. Ergo, I think she drowned, how I don’t know, accident or accidently on purpose. The duct tape applied post mortem. Have you heard the term, positive “O” sign. Some medical people refer to it when the person is very near death or has just died–the jaw drops open. Nothing left to hold the mandible shut. In morgue kits there is a strap that is applied around the jaw to gently close it before rigor sets in. This “O” sign can be very pronounced and unsettling to see first hand. Casey probably wasn’t aware of this and was really spooked by this silent scream (poor caylee...:() and used the duct tape then put a heart sticker on it as a ________ (fill in the blank"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

thanks, sassy.
I just didn't want to sound morbid, so thanks for doing it for me :lol!:
At the risk of really sounding DUH, can you, or someone, "fill in the blank" part for me?? affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:26 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:thanks, sassy.
At the risk of really sounding DUH, can you, or someone, "fill in the blank" part for me?? affraid
unleashed, I think she meant as a final "F You". at least I read it that way.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Oh, critter, Thanks.
I read it like 20 times trying to figure it out; a little dense today.
Now that makes sense.
OH, THAT'S HORRIBLE :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:37 pm

i think the poster actually left it blank because she's sure depending on who reads what she thinks, you can interpret what you think the sticker meant.

Knowing how casey is, she would have indeed been spooked to see caylee's jaw drop in such a fasion. I can just see her opening that trunk and probably screaming at what her daughters body looked like, in death. Not out of remorse, just because she wasnt prepared as to what it would be like for her. If she has nightmares like some things report, it would probably be of when she opened the trunk to see her daughter silently screaming for help and air :(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 pm

no, she double bagged the body, then put her in a laundry bag. i seriously doubt the duct tape was put there post mortem.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:41 pm

Ohhhh. sassy.
Had not thought about that. Some people commenting on Blink seem to believe KC buried her under the playhouse first.
I just don't see it.
If you read all the comments in that link, I believe that's even Blink's theory. I don't see KC being able to dig a hole of that size. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Also, they had those two little yorkies. I can tell you from experience because I have two yorkies, and they dig and dig. I have a hard time with the "KC buried her under the playhouse" theory, but nothing would surprise me at this point :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm

i think it was blink, or its just on the comments on that site that try a better way to explain why the cadaver dogs hit the playhouse...which is that she WAS going to bury her there, and only lay the body down near it while she was attempting to dig a hole, but couldn't.

So she was never buried there, but placed on the ground long enough it left enough of a smell for the cadaver dogs to hit it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Can you imagine "little" frail KC trying to dig a hole? In that soil down there, and it's so hot, the soil was probably hard as a rock.
Seriously, though, WHO would try to bury their own child in their parents backyard? Did she actually think they'd never find her if she had been successful in digging a hole big enough?
Makes no sense about any of the digging in the yard, does it? Shocked 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:06 pm

I think someone also mentioned that when cindy cleaned out the trunk, the dogs could have hit where she dumped the dirty water that smelt of decomp and whatever else...which i buy as being more likely than her ever attempting to bury her there, SIMPLY because of the new report stating its incredibly likely the body had been in that same spot ever since her last day seen alive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Juanita said:no, she double bagged the body, then put her in a laundry bag. i seriously doubt the duct tape was put there post mortem.

Wait. Wasnt she first put in the laundry bag and then double bagged in the trash bags? Did I misunderstand that? I thought the laundry bag was inside of the trash bags??? confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:15 pm

the laundry bag was found inside. i want to know why the laundry bag was even there, has it been discussed? if she didnt do laundry at her mothers house, where did she usually do it? Did Caylee have an accident while she was still mad at cindy and flew in to a rage at her daughter for not being completely potty trained?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:44 pm

I think she did do her laundry at her mother's house. She must have just grabbed it, or either it was already in the trunk of her car, maybe where she had packed some clothes in it or something.
IDK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:49 pm

but then why bury it with evidence? there was something connecting caylee to that laundry bag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Thank you sassy for posting. I also seriously doubt the duct tape was placed post mortem. Everything about how and where Caylee died is speculation and may drive us all mad before this is ever behind us, I think. The only thing we know for sure is that she was wrapped in duct tape, not reported missing and found dumped in the woods. Homocide, yes, but how?

Caylee being in the trunk after death does not really point to a certainty that she died there. If she died somewhere else, Casey would have to put her somewhere. We don't know. The dogs hitting in the yard would likely be related to the scent being transferred there, as it is highly unlikely that Caylee would have been placed there long enough for decomposition fluids to be present. (Sorry, I still cringe to hear myself...)

The shovel borrowing means something...perhaps a failed attempt, I do not have it all memorized any longer, but at one point I recall thinking that it would not have fit the dumping in the woods as she had to be in the trunk longer...based on the time of the worst odor. I speculate that Caylee stayed in the trunk as long as she did because the reality was too much for Casey and she just kept repressing it, could not face it until she absolutely HAD to.

I just do not think we have enough to have anything but loose theories tied to assumptions, based on some facts. We probably will never know.

Bless Caylee's Soul....
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:48 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:thanks, sassy.
As a way to say good-bye and sorry I killed you. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:Juanita said:no, she double bagged the body, then put her in a laundry bag. i seriously doubt the duct tape was put there post mortem.

Wait. Wasnt she first put in the laundry bag and then double bagged in the trash bags? Did I misunderstand that? I thought the laundry bag was inside of the trash bags??? confused

i dont know, i dont think it really matters.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:50 am

Unleash, on the news they kept saying she was in a shroud. Did they mean LE put her in a shroud to bring her body out, or the laundry bag was used as the shroud? The autopsy report said the garbage bags were not tied together. gross. Wonder if animals ate some of the tie pulls. In the beginning the news and reports stated the laundry bag the first covering first I thought, also.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next