Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

+6
ladyjustice37
Juanita
cherylz
adelacruz
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:17 pm

It is so hard-I feel as though this was a personal loss.

think we all feel like that.. i'm so sad, can't work, only just wander around online... i just wonna go home and hug my babies!

You guys are prob right about them just wanting to do the Nasty... If only Tony knew that CL was in that trunk! I bet he has nightmares knowing what he knows now.

sux... all that for sex! what a nasty selfish slut!!!

adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Autopsy Report Results - Per Wrap: Autopsy results on this thread ONLY please! Comments & Discussions Welcomed!!

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:24 pm

You guys are prob right about them just wanting to do the Nasty... If only Tony knew that CL was in that trunk! I bet he has nightmares knowing what he knows now.

sux... all that for sex! what a nasty selfish slut!!!
Momster the biatch slut skank..... anything else anyone wants to add to this with out breaking Wraps rules????? :?:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 pm

:fight:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Juanita Today at 4:25 pm

Did I make a No No?? :headbashing:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:28 pm

hahah no im biaaatch slapping casey

:fight:
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Electric Chair Smash PC :headbashing: Barf Whip oh oh oh!! this is what i would do with KC's head if i got ahold of her: :bball:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:32 pm

LMAO.. Oh good, I thought maybe Skank was a No No word to use.... LOL!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:33 pm

adelacruz Today at 4:30 pm

oh oh oh!! this is what i would do with KC's head if i got ahold of her:

ANd we can only thank Fysty for all the wonderful new emoticons Big Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm

You guys get ready. I got my biology books out. I'm researching all these "bones" and what they are so I can figure out what they're talking about on this autopsy. Then I will give a report :lol!: :study:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Even got my anthropology book out, too. Big trouble :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:36 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 4:35 pm

You guys get ready. I got my biology books out. I'm researching all these "bones" and what they are so I can figure out what they're talking about on this autopsy. Then I will give a report
You Go Girl
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Seriously, the autopsy had portions that were difficult for the regular person to understand re:certain bones, etc. So we need research...Who is up for the task besides me?
Anyone? Whip
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 4:36 pm

Even got my anthropology book out, too. Big trouble

PLEASE don't hurt your self MIMI :headbashing: I would miss you too much! :iluvu:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:38 pm

mommy, put those babies to bed early tonight and let's study :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

I realize this is off the subject a bit, but not.....

I am wondering all of your thoughts,
Do you think the ladder out of the pool was nothing at all or did it have anything to do w/ Caylee's death? If it did have something to do w/ C then how do you explain the duct tape?

Note: you can obviously tell I am still pondering all the events.
I still lean to the pool having something to do w/ this, but then again it may not.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

so far, the only words you cannot use are f**k and c**t
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 4:38 pm

mommy, put those babies to bed early tonight and let's study

I Wish it was that easy!! I haven't read a book/novel (somthing other then Dr. Suess) since I had my second child... :study:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

mommy said: PLEASE don't hurt your self MIMI I would miss you too much!

You are so sweet. BlowKisses
I just want to know the significance of some of those big words they used in that autopsy report :lol!: Smash PC
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm

If it did have something to do w/ C then how do you explain the duct tape?

Note: you can obviously tell I am still pondering all the events.
I still lean to the pool having something to do w/ this, but then again it may not.

Personally, I think if it turns out that she drowned in the pool, then she probably would have put the duct tape over the mouth to make it look like a Kidnapping, thus inventing the Zanny story. But after this autopsy results, I really think she did it to shut her up It\\'s Not Fair

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:43 pm

i would ask the hubby but he already thinks i'm weird enough as it is!
oh, the hubby is/was a surgical tech! waiitt!!! he still has the medical book at home!! he he he
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

Wrapitup wrote:so far, the only words you cannot use are f**k and c**t

freak is good! :lol!:
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:44 pm

I am wondering all of your thoughts,
Do you think the ladder out of the pool was nothing at all or did it have anything to do w/ Caylee's death? If it did have something to do w/ C then how do you explain the duct tape

ladyjustice, I have racked my brain about that ladder that was NOT supposed to be up that day at the pool. One time I wondered if KC actually moved the ladder there AFTER caylee was dead to make it look like maybe a neighbors child had come in their yard and put it there so she could say caylee got in the pool and drowned. Then changed her mind, but forgot to move the ladder to its original place. The ladder has always confused me. Unless she actually USED the ladder to put little caylee in the pool for obvious reasons. :idk:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:45 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
LMAO.. Oh good, I thought maybe Skank was a No No word to use.... LOL!

I AM NOT anyones censoror. thats the last thing i want to be! :drunken:

tell me which bones were missing!!!

i think it would be fair to say the words we cannot use are the 7 dirty words listed by george carlin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

except i've already said piss, but that was in a different context ;)

:lightning:
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I think too many people say Piss ban that word.. LOL
Like, Momster the biatch really pisses me off.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

Juanita, my eyes are bad, but I think it's the "hyoid" bone that is missing; or that's one of them. And I think it's important.
Any help?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

WARNING: TROUBLING ARTICLE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Autopsy Report Details Caylee's Death

One chemical found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car is the kind emitted when someone is possibly deprived of oxygen, the report said.

***THE PARAGRAPH AFTER THIS IS UPSETTING AND DISTURBING.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:48 pm

unleash,
I realize there has been many things said that have turned out to not apparhently be true. (sorry for the misspell). I do still believe that the ladder was not supposed to be there from what I have heard spoken. But you do have a valid point. It could have been placed there with one particular thought in place but thoughts changed and the ladder was soon forgotten.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 pm

lovemysam, man, you were right. That paragraph was MORE than upsetting and disturbing. When was that report about the car released? Was it today with the autopsy?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 pm

juanita, I'm waiting on you about that "hyoid" bone. HELP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:53 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:lovemysam, man, you were right. That paragraph was MORE than upsetting and disturbing. When was that report about the car released? Was it today with the autopsy?
There is a link to it in that article.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:54 pm

lovemysam wrote:WARNING: TROUBLING ARTICLE!

Autopsy Report Details Caylee's Death

One chemical found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car is the kind emitted when someone is possibly deprived of oxygen, the report said.

***THE PARAGRAPH AFTER THIS IS UPSETTING AND DISTURBING.

I am no way trying to blow anyone's theory or thoughts. Facts are my best friends. But as you read this, I caution you to take thought:
The media twists things in order to get all of readers addicted and coming back for more. That being said, "un" here....... when a body is in a garbage bag and sealed without oxygen, in immense head it produces chlorform (spelling?). I read and studied about this in detail. There are other things that are produced when a body is enclosed in a type of object/bag in a high degrees of heat.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:juanita, I'm waiting on you about that "hyoid" bone. HELP

thats the one i wanted you to look up for me! i thought that was the adams apple, but im going to google it now.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:55 pm

lovemysam, i should've listen to your warning on that article! :sorry: baby Caylee!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I have also posted lovemysam's troubling article by WESH in the Casey thread.

Thanks for finding this, as sad and horrific as it is!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:58 pm

yeah this is the neck bone that they look at in choking victims

but i thought they HAD this bone so they knew she wasnt choked??

well sh*T!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:01 pm

If that article is true and she didn't AT LEAST first "put her to sleep," KC needs to be put in the electric chair and have it fail a few times until it finally works.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:03 pm

OMG, lovemysam. Haven't finished reading KCs car forensics yet, but read enough to know that paper towels found in her trunk had small amounts of THC (isn't that in marijuana?) and cannibinol (?) with fly pupae. Wait, aren't both those things something in marijuana?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm

cannibis is marijuana. THC is what makes you high.

no reason to have fly pupae in your pot.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Maybe I'm thinking about the word "cannibus"? :idk:
But I really think THC is an ingredient in marijuana?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Then WTF

I've read so much today all the words are running together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm

WHY would paper towels in KCs trunk have ingredients from marijuana on them?
And why fly pupae?
Oh, these words are so small on these reports.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm

All they had to do for me was release the car report and then write the WESH article. Stick a fork in me. I'm done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 pm

okay, hello, why is this guys resume on the evidence or discovery? mistake, I think not.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:16 pm

I hear ya, lovemy!!!!
Smash PC
That would have been enough!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:17 pm

ladyjustice said: ay, hello, why is this guys resume on the evidence or discovery? mistake, I think not.

Can you tell me where you're reading that? Thanks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:48 pm

beginning on pg 24
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Defense has already tried to discredit their reliability so this backs up technical expertise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Juanita and Mimi... I posted a comment in regards to the napkin that contained Pot on it over on the other thread in which we were discussing that... can you come over and take a gander??
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:45 pm

If you read what Dr. Schultz wrote on the autopsy, he said the tape covered the "mouth and nasal apeture area", so I guess it WAS covering her nose, also. :( :x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:47 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:If you read what Dr. Schultz wrote on the autopsy, he said the tape covered the "mouth and nasal apeture area", so I guess it WAS covering her nose, also. :( :x

Ha, this is what I was speaking of, I think in the other thread-not sure, but.... as I say this, I did read someone else spoke of that a childs features are small so it might be possible for 1 piece of tape to fit over both apetures, so to speak.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Juanita and Mimi... I posted a comment in regards to the napkin that contained Pot on it over on the other thread in which we were discussing that... can you come over and take a gander??

did i find the right spot?
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next