Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

+16
TerryRose
artgal16
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
gnreed
Praying For Faith
samgoodwin
Boston_Lady
raine1953
Wrapitup
bringthemhome
truthbtold
jeanne1807
charminglane
Nama
Slys Hunny
20 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 9 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by truthbtold Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Personally I think everybody wanted this to die down and everybody to go away.

Hailey was in the way and they never suspected this media blitz or the attention her disappearance would cause.

I am sure they thought just another runaway teen.

Now it is quiet and everybody can go about their business without being scrutinized.

Oh yes..but Hailey is still gone. Oh well.

I totally agree jeanne! Hailey is gone because she got in the way; and then her being gone unexpectedly got in the way of her mother's desired lifestyle (and her mom's boyfriend and maybe more people too). I trust and pray LE is fiercely committed to locating Hailey and finding justice. I worry "a little bit" that Billie, Shawn, the Ostrander gang, Patricia T (and maybe even Clint and Naomi) are such royal pains in the arses of LE that it could wear the the local PD down temporarily... Hopefully, the Rangers and the FBI are keeping things moving and supporting the small local PD in investigating and keeping track of the suspect(s)... Arrests..soon.. please...

truthbtold

Back to top Go down

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 9 Empty Re: #6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 pm

I keep saying this.

Billie may have similar "characteristics" of Casey Anthony, but this case reminds me more and more of the HaLeigh Cummings case. Only This time, it's the mother and her boyfriend who are under suspicion. No HaLeigh after two years..no matter how many searches, poly's, arrests. No Hailey no matter....well, you get my drift.

Sad, very very sad!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Mary Cooper, Clint's sister is ripping into Patricia Trichel & Naomi on facebook. Mary is tired of Trish & Naomi lying. The whole thing with Clint's mother kicking Naomi out seems to be part of it. And Trish is coming back saying she is calling LE bcause of the threats from Mary Cooper. And now Richie Cooper is adding his 2 cents. The fighting is still going on. Drama.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WOTS is Hailey's aunt Mary Cooper (Clint's sister) wrote this ----> to naomi and trish, i hope you get this message, i cant believe you 2 lied right to my face about billie jean changing haileys room around, you 2 have done nothing but spread lies and cause chaos for MY family starting with brian, why clint cant see it i dont know, you 2 will regret ever comming between me and my brothers, karma's a bitch

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case
From HDOD----> Patricia Trichel Do not ever contact r threaten my family again u called cps n have cayaed enough drama mw clint Naomi b family have been out aearching daily b flyers qe r having eastee now go somewhere else wirh your drama!w...e have not said nothing to y'all. Go away b get out b look for hailey
27 minutes ago
Patricia Trichel I have never spoke to u about Billie but she hates y'all said so at last meeting I'm front of all everyone wabts y'all to srop takibg the focus off Hailey n get off trouble making commemts m go look for Hailey. This os Easter sgows how sick u people r.oh I just gave phone to Clint so he could read he said dobt bother it os easter thibk of kid's. So bye

Patricia Trichel stop the drama please let us focus on hailey .i reported this to police already along with the other threats.

Mary LaJohnna Cooper oh i know too much stuff about naomi and trish, they think my mother is stupid but she has written down EVERYTHING that they have EVER said to her for over a year and a half

WOTS - Word On The Street - Hailey Dunn Case ‎----> Mary what I read was your mother Connie "threw" Naomi and her kids out. Is that true and if so, why?

Mary LaJohnna Cooper
Just naomi, and if naomi left of course her son had to too, didnt have any control over that one, it is HER son after all, because of all the lies, shes 22 yrs old wouldnt ever cook clean feed her kid, she would eat before her kid did, open... up a dam can of spaghetti o's and hand it to him COLD, piles of dirty laundry in hamper AND in their room, BUT MY MOMS THE BAD PERSON RIGHT, 62 yrs old and having to clean up after grown ass people

Mary LaJohnna Cooper didnt help out with bills or food, oh im sorry ONE time bought groceries since ive been here and it was mostly junk, my mom get $505 a month and still had to do everything herself

Cooper Richy I'm sorry Mary! If you don't tell them everything, they're not going to understand how and why you and your mom and I as well feel the way we do about Naomi and Trish!!! I have tried to make it clear but so many don't get it! Just keep doing like you were and stop coming into these pages, you are always welcome in ours, the one we started together!!!

Mary LaJohnna Cooper she didnt even like hailey, that was the last thing she said to my mom and my mom told her to get the hell out of house and that was 2 days after mothers day last year, just because shes naomis mother doesnt make her family

Mary LaJohnna Cooper you dont know how much it pisses me off to have to DEFEND my family and take away from hailey, all you people have been doing is trying to call out the family to clear up this shit so now i am, enough is enough, NOT ONE OF KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, only hailey and the person/persons who have her know and if your not one of them then you DONT KNOW
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Wrap sorry to say but I truly believe Haleigh Cummings was tossed into that lake and is no more.

I think there is no trace of her there because it has been too long. Haleigh Cummings is long gone.

I think the LE in CC just don't know what to do. They just don't have enough to arrest anybody. Turning everything over to the Feds was the writing on the wall for me.

They just don't have enough to make an arrest. These new, young killers know how to get away with murder.

Perhaps thanks to all the tv and internet stuff they can read.

What a shame for our society. I tell you we don't let the little guy out of our eyes for a minute. I do nothing but watch him.

Scares me to death.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I keep saying this.

Billie may have similar "characteristics" of Casey Anthony, but this case reminds me more and more of the HaLeigh Cummings case. Only This time, it's the mother and her boyfriend who are under suspicion. No HaLeigh after two years..no matter how many searches, poly's, arrests. No Hailey no matter....well, you get my drift.

Sad, very very sad!

Yeah Wrap, and I think you were right over 2 months ago when you said the CCity folks have the Satsuma folks beat in terms of deviancy and being "shake your head" worthy (paraphrasing). I do think Hailey has a better chance of being found though; just think the technology in the Dunn case will hold clues to a trail and possibly the crime itself... I hope so anyway...
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Boston Lady I used to read over there at Facebook but it has come down to the above.

To tell you the truth I believe that is their lives most of the time.

I fully expect that Facebook page to be shut down. Would not suprise me at all.

The whole world has gone crazy in Dunn Land.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

From what I'm reading on that page, Mary Cooper posted something on her private FB page and someone took it and posted it on two of the Hailey pages. Mary Cooper is ripping mad and she is still venting. I can safely say that if anything happened in my family, it would not be played out on FB. I've never seen anything like this.

It's pretty bad that Naomi, Clint, and Naomi's kids were all packing in at Connie's , his mothers, and expecting to be taken care of there. Mary just said that her mother gets $504 a month. That's it on SS/disability. That's not enough for one person nevermind 2 more adults, a child and a newborn.

Hailey & David were witness to this incredible dysfunction at their father's, grandmother's and then in their own house. So sad for both of them.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:57 pm

This doesn't make sense to me. Didn't Mary & Connie go on the BTHN blog radio and discuss what they thought happened to Hailey? Connie said she thought that Shawn had raped and killed Hailey and Mary sat there and cried. Richie Cooper said the same thing as Connie. But now Mary is saying:

Mary LaJohnna Cooper i will never stop believing hailey is alive
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm

And now Richie is on the Hailey will come home, band wagon. Good lord.

Cooper Richy Lillian your belief is yours and you are entitled to it, please don't Ron us of ours by openly ridiculing the hope that we choose to have in Hailey's safe return!!!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:59 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 19:30

Wrap sorry to say but I truly believe Haleigh Cummings was tossed into that lake and is no more.

I think there is no trace of her there because it has been too long. Haleigh Cummings is long gone.
Jeanne. Pls don't be sorry. I agree that poor HaLeigh was tossed into the St. John's River. It was NO lake. That river is the biggest river in Florida. It is Huge! I agree. HaLeigh is long gone. But, the circumstances in the beginning of the Haleigh Cummings case remind me of this case.

I just hope that Hailey Dunn is someday found, and soon. Unlike poor little HaLeigh Cummings.

As far as those FB excerpts (thanks, Boston_Lady!) I am appalled that this family (on both sides) would air their dirty laundry in public. Simply appalled! And, some of it didn't make any sense. The spelling was horrible. I cannot imagine having a missing relative and going on a FB page talking like that. It's truly disgusting and they all should be ashamed of themselves whether they are right or wrong. 🇳🇴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm

I agree Wrap. I'm shocked when I read all of this crap. Patricia Trichell cannot spell and doesn't write very well. The WOTS administrator was posting translation after PT posted.

I left to go watch an HBO movie "CinemaVerte". I don't know if anyone remembers the "Loud" family and how they were the first reality family on tv in the 70's? I remember them, but I don't remember details. Tonite was a movie about that series and it was done very well. So much changing in the 70's and this family had all the ingredients of that change. Women's lib, drinking, cheating husband, gay son, and so forth. Talk about drama and dirty laundry lol

So the movie just finished and went over to the page and it was even worse ! People being banned, PT throwing out more crap. She posted something about charges being dropped but I don't know in what context. However, Naomi was evidently "suspected" of stealing $1500 and had to take a lie detector test since Hailey has disappeared. I can't tell if it is money from Hailey's reward fund.. Unbelievable.

Now the Billie Jean Dunn supporters are buzzing that since Billie never re-did Hailey's room that she is innocent or that it supports that she is innocent.

It just gets more convoluted and messy. PT/Naomi have convinced Clint that Mary Cooper and Connie called CPS on them. Mary Cooper is saying she never did such a thing. But CPS is visiting Naomi & Clint monthly for "counseling" they say. And something about Hope For Hailey happened. Clint didn't know that he was no longer involved and showed up at a meeting. CRIPES

No wonder LE can't charge anyone. The family is a mess.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:50 pm

White trash, all of them, is the only impression a stranger could get from the FB posts. Beyond disgusting!!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

B_L, you're awesome at giving us the "411" on what is going on with all these FB sites. You certainly have more patience than I. That is for sure!

I don't know what to believe in this case anymore. I certainly don't understand Why Clint would not be involved w/Hope For Hailey. This is soooo typical of small town shenanigans. At least, in Texas. It's downright ridiculous!

Where is Hailey???? head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 pm

I am worried we are never going to know what happened to Hailey. I'm actually shocked that Billie Jean's lawyer isn't speaking to the press. It's really been too quiet, except for this family drama crap on FB.

Shawn Adkins and Billie Jean must be watching this meltdown and be happy the focus isn't on them.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

by Boston_Lady Today at 21:59

I am worried we are never going to know what happened to Hailey
.I hate to keep harping on it, but this is exactly what I meant when comparing HaLeigh and Hailey. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks, Boston. I had no idea all that crap was going on.

Wow. Just wow. crazy3
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I couldn't help it. I made a comment on that FB.

I agree w/BJ!! Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:43 am

B L yes thank you for reading and condensing and keeping us up to speed what is going on.

Perhaps this is the way the CC people celebrate Easter?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:53 am

BJ wrote:White trash, all of them, is the only impression a stranger could get from the FB posts. Beyond disgusting!!

Well said BJ! A bunch of uneducated and hateful people. I don't believe a word on those FB pages, it changes with the wind anyway. At least with the Satsuma bunch there wasn't all this FB BS. It's sickening.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:21 pm

I haven't been on for awhile and haven't read what has been posted. Maybe get to that later today.

Last month I heard a rumor that Clint was seen in the back seat of Billies car while they were parked at the Sonic Drive In.
Billie was driving and Shawn was in the passenger seat.

I didn't post that because there is no way to verify it. On Friday, I was told by another local that Clint was seen with Billie and Shawn in Snyder. If this is true, I am convinced Clint knows very well what happened to Hailey. He is acting ignorant just as Billie is.

Is this because money was being donated and they were reaping the benefits for awhile? Just curious as to why he would associate with Shawn with the CP allegations and his own daughter missing. And Shawn being the last person to see her.

Clint makes negative comments about LE, but if this is all true, I can't blame them for not telling Clint anything about the case.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:48 pm

gnreed that only verifys my lack of respect for all three of them. Clint has been a panhandler since this began.

He tried freeloading on Naomi and she got kicked out of that housing. Then they moved into grandmas house and they got kicked out of there.

They are like leeches. They only stay as long as they can draw blood.

Regarding Clint. Show me your friends and I will know YOU.

Personally I think they are all into drugs and buying and selling draws them together. Is Clint into CP. Would not suprise me in the least bit.

Anything to make a dime.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 pm

I agree with you, Jeanne. If this is true-it is all about the money.
Clint makes negative comments because HIS behavior regarding his pot arrests add fuel to his fire.
Thank you for posting, gnreed. Any rumors or sightings like this seem to me to have been pretty accurate.
We have not heard from any of them. The attorneys are keeping them quiet, as well as their friends, I would bet. Their actions, though, will undoubtedly be their undoing-AGAIN.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Thinking about all the missing children still out there! Where is sweet innocent little Hailey? Where is Brittanee, Haleigh Cummings, Lindsey Baum, Kyron, baby Gabriel, Jeremy Bright and the list goes on and on.... crying

There was a lot of prayer requests at church today, but for me, I prayed for all our missing children and adults for that matter! I pray their families get through this Easter Holiday, but mostly... I pray that their missing loved ones come home SOON!! praying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 pm

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I spent the day with my parents, sister & brother, my 2 boys and the nieces and nephews. My daughter wasn't able to make it but called. After reading all the crap on FB with Hailey's family, it made me really appreciate how "mostly" normal my family is rocking smile

I scanned FB just a few mins ago and nothing new is happening. But the Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion FB page is gloating about the meltdown of Clint's family yesterday. (this is the page who supports Billie Jean) One thing I read that made my stomach turn was from Richy Cooper. Along with more stating the LE is corrupt, removing articles and not following up on leads. See if it does this to you:

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 9 RichieCooperStatements
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Grrr.. Can't get the Richie Cooper to post correctly. Here is the link that should take you directly to it. If not, just go to the FB page of Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussions - Wall photos - Richie Cooper's entry. Basically he says that the family (Clint's family) would prefer Clint to get back with Billie Jean as he would be better off than he is with Naomi.... effed up !

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:24 pm

One more thing. The other post I couldn't copy because it's saved as a pic on the HDUD FB page is what Patricia Trichell posted about taking Hailey out of the home. I will type it myself below but here is the link so you know I'm not making it up (who could make up this crap !!!)

Patricia Trichel
January last year I paid a lawyer Tia Wilson from Lubbock to take Hailey Dunn from this home at her request "cps left her in this home!"______________HAILEY WHEREVER YOU ARE WE LOVE U AND WILL DO WHATEVER NEEDS TO SO U R SAFE PLEASE COME HOME WE CRY AND MISS U DAY AND NITE !!!!!!!!!!!! Love G-Ma (hailey's nickname for me)
4 Days ago
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:19 pm

It's a shame Colorado City is in the middle of nowhere. An Investigative reporter would be digging for info and keeping this case on the front page.
It would be nice to see LE having to answer questions pertaining to this case.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:26 pm

Mark Klaas should turn around and do a special on this bunch.
He could completely redeem himself by reaming them all for their actions when a child goes missing.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:32 am

Where do I begin?

First of all, I think Marc Klass has zero redeeming to do. He admitted most readily that he made a mistake in trusting in BJD. He isn't perfect but I have very high regard for him.

Secondly, I do NOT believe that Clint is involved in CP. However, I DO believe he is involved in drugs other than pot. Once again, this reminds me of the HaLeigh Cummings case...Misty, Ron and Misty's brother, Tommy..all together and busted for selling pills. I see the same scenario here, except I doubt they are selling..they are buying. MOO.

Third, if Richey Cooper believes that Clint should return to Billie Jean, my opinion of him has just hit a low. I have no clue if the allegations of Naomi are correct. But, we all know Billie Jean is a lousy mother who is involved in CP and allegedly, beastiality. She cares nothing of getting David back, is obsessed with the one primary suspect in her daughter's missing case, and lies through her teeth everytime she opens her mouth.

If Richey thinks Clint should return to her, he needs mental help. Why does Clint have to be involved with anyone? WTF??

Forth, I completely agree we need some hot shot reporter to cover this case inside and out..someone with hutzpah that is on the national media. Like Charm said, "I'll even take Geraldo at this juncture." (paraphrasing) In fact, I think Geraldo would be a perfect fit for this group of numskulls. Again, MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:26 am

I made the upthread post from Boston Lady's larger. In a day or so it's going to harder to find on FB as more posts fill the page.

#6 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City,TX/ Hailey Dunn's grandmother says she could be dead - Page 9 222620_220467561303694_210253018991815_1018599_8037563_n
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:29 am

by Wrapitup Today at 10:32 pm

If Richey thinks Clint should return to her, he needs mental help. Why does Clint have to be involved with anyone? WTF??
Come on Wrap.....it's that SEX thing. I don't think any of them can go without. Clint needs to be involved with a woman! They all HAVE TO be involved, haven't you noticed?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 am

Yes, and it makes me sick. Have they no couth? Really. Take a break from ANY relationship/one night stand and focus on finding Haily!!

What Is it with this bunch? "I Must have someone in my bed..anyone, it doesn't matter. As long as it's a warm body to wake up to." OMG and Holy sh*t! They all need to grow up and that includes that Richie person. MOO!

BJ, thanks for blowing up the FB excerpt!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 am

It can be done. I know people that started out in white trash families and have overcome and become successful, productive and well to do members of society. It doesn't have to generational like we've seen in Satsuma and ColorAdo City; it really can be done.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:01 am

Yes, and our Jeanne is a prime example of that!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:39 am

I don't trust any of the family members to tell the whole truth, no matter what, for Hailey's sake. Seems like everyone is either covering up about Hailey, posturing themselves as something they are not, or looking to benefit from Hailey's disappearance. Disgraceful...

It will be 4 months since Hailey went missing on Wednesday. What is her family really doing to find her? Where is the Beth Holloway, Gil Harrington, Cary McGonigle, Cory (Leah's mom), or Marc Klaas figure in this group? Who has had made finding Hailey their top priority? Who has pushed petty family drama and squabbling aside and is fighting to keep Hailey's face out there? Who is working closely with LE to crack the case? None of them, as far as I can see. This bunch had opportunities that families of missing children long for; national media coverage, personal coaching from Marc Klaas, some sincere locals searching like crazy since day 1, internet bloggers that have spread the word and adopted Hailey into their hearts... These opportunities have been wasted and it doesn't appear, to me, that the huge tragedy of losing a child has inspired any of them to change their lives and make finding Hailey and seeking justice their main focus. Hailey, imo, was neglected at home and is still being neglected by her family now that she's no longer "in Billie's house". Heart breaking...

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:54 am

I agree :thanks:
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:48 am

TBT it almost makes you think that somebody in high places doesn't want it known?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:19 pm

I copied and pasted this short article, along with one comment that says it all!!

Hailey Dunn Searchers Ask for Help

COLORADO CITY - The volunteer searchers looking for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn are asking for your help.

They say the number of volunteers helping them has started to dwindle. The searchers meet every Wednesday and Saturday at 9:00 a.m. at the housing authority in Colorado City. You can just show up, if you'd like to help, but you have to be 18-years-old and have an ID.

Hailey disappeared back on December 27th. So far no arrests have been made in the case, but Shawn Adkins, the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, remains a person of interest.

Somebody needs to come straight out and ask Mr. Shawn Adkins where he put the body. If he would tell you, that would end the search. He has had too much slack in this case, like everyone is scared of him. PIN HIM DOWN AMD ASK THE BIG QUESTION. HE MIGHT BE READY TO TALK. God bless Hailey.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:30 pm

Dunn Relative Taking Legal Action Over Facebook Comments

0/5 ratingPrint Article

Reported by: Jessica Reyes
Tuesday, April 26 2011
Clint Dunn's fiance's mother is taking legal action after she said slanderous comments were posted about her online.

Several people have posted profane comments about Patricia Trichel and the Dunn family on public Facebook pages.

There are numerous pages dedicated to Hailey Dunn's disappearance. Many use them as forums to criticize those close to the case, some even including polls about the personal lives of Hailey's family members.

Several people have posted negative comments not only about Patricia but Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins as well.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

It's going to be a pretty big lawsuit. Who will they sue with all the aliases etc?

Patricia Trichel knows about lawsuits, this is how she made a big chunk of change. Her "husband" Dewey Trichel, fell from a piece of equipment and died. Trichel went after them for $$$$$. However, when she did this, she was already long separated from him and he had a new fiance.

Trichel is an opportunist who has been arrested and charged for bad checks and scamming.

And now the focus comes off of Hailey being gone for 4 months and onto Trichel who basks in the attention.

What a mess !
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Patricia Trichel should take a look at Topix if she wants to find libel. They did some sleuthing on her. See below:

Patricia Michelle Trichel
DOB: 09-12-68

Aliases:
Patricia Loer Darling
Patricia Michelle Darling
Patricia Michele Loer
Patricia Michelle Villaronga
Patricia Michelle Hudson

History:
1991-10yrs probation in Gatesville for forgery
2001-theft of property by check <$500 2yr suspended sentence & fine in Williamson Co
2001-theft of property $50-$500, time served 30 days in San Saba
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 pm

Imo, facts are scarce and rumors are abundant in this case because few, if any, of the adults we've heard from in Hailey's life speak the truth as most of us know it. Even when it comes to basic information, imo. Members of the family who I don't believe were in any way involved are behaving in a manner that makes me wonder if they have information that could help LE but are simply not willing to cooperate with LE in any way.

Billie's friend told us in her first internet post that Clint and Billie were divorced, and that Shawn visited Billie's house frequently. NOT TRUE. Billie and Clint are married and Shawn had been living at Billie's for at least several months when Hailey went missing.

David was introduced to us as Clint's son. While I believe they have a father and son relationship, which doesn't have to mean biologically, we later learned that Billie had misled Clint and the school district into thinking that David was Clint's legal son. NOT TRUE; Clint was never legally David's father. David now lives with a biological uncle.

Patricia T calls herself Hailey's grandma and Naomi calls herself Clint's wife or a "Dunn". NOT TRUE. Naomi has never been married to Clint and Patricia T is not a relative in any way, shape or form. We have learned that Patricia T has a history with illegal monetary transactions and legal action for monetary gain.

Richey Cooper presented himself as the "voice of reason" in the family and happily married to a wonderful woman (Clint's sister). He also shared information that Billie had redecorated Hailey's room in a radio interview. We later learned that Richey and Clint's sister Mary are separated and that Billie did not redecorate Hailey's room. Now, he's mad that Patricia T fed this false information to his estranged wife, who fed it to him, who then announced it to the public. He calls Patricia T out for this and suggests Clint (who, by Richey's account is a hard-working landscaper who makes good money) would be better off getting back with Billie (whom Richey previously accused of having guilty knowledge regarding Hailey). "Voice of reason" - NOT TRUE, imo. He did not fact-check third hand information before airing it, and he continues misrepresenting his relationship and the standing of others in the family. He seems to be trying to court Clint's mom Connie Jones and his estranged wife Mary with all of his comments and posts - trying to get back into good graces and using Hailey's case as a means to do so. I no longer trust his accounts as factual, nor do I find his voice a reasonable one.

Shawn Adkins says he and Hailey love each other with all of their hearts. NOT TRUE, imo. Hailey told many people she did not like him and was afraid of him. Shawn lied about his whereabouts on 12/27 (confirmed to be a lie) and I believe he also lied about seeing Hailey on 12/27 afternoon, his involvement with making slasher videos outside of Halloween activities, his drug use... He is a hard-core liar and a dangerous individual, imo. He failed a polygraph; the results of which indicated that he knows where Hailey is located. At the least, he has an obsession with pornography, including bestiality and possibly an interest in child pornography. I do not believe Hailey returned the affection he may have felt towards her, if any...

Billie Dunn is a pathological liar, imo, and has even been arrested for lying (to LE). She has lied about drug use, the events that occurred before, during, and after Hailey's disappearance and about her involvement with tattooing her son, imo. I think she lies about everything and then lashes out when questioned about her lies. At the very least, she invited a porn-obsessed man with a known violent/threatening history into her home at the risk of her two children. She failed a polygraph; the results of which indicated that she knows where Hailey is located. Billie calls herself a wonderful mother. NOT TRUE.

Clint Dunn initially searched for his daughter and, at one point, opened up about some of Billie's lifestyle risks, along with his suspicion of Shawn Adkins. He was honest about his criminal history and his ongoing fondness for marijuana. As time passed, he, for whatever reason, supported Billie and Shawn's innocence, asked for personal donations, and today gets pulled into the family drama playing out on Facebook. He doesn't make the comments himself, but he made choices in his relationships that have him smack in the middle of this circus and he did not shield his children from any of the dysfunction and risks put upon his children by the unsavory choices made by his wife, himself and their chosen partners. I don't trust Clint's judgment and I think his motivation to really search for the truth, for Hailey's sake, has been hampered by his shifting family alliances and possibly his desire to gain financially from this tragedy. I believe he loves Hailey and I hope he can regain his dogged determination to find her, in the process becoming a better a person and a better father. Sadly, it doesn't appear likely that he is headed in that direction.

I am on the fence about Connie Jones and Mary Cooper - hopefully, they want Hailey to be found and justice to be served without interest in who is incriminated and without any financial motives. They could be Hailey's angels if they are willing to share with LE all details of Hailey's daily life and push as hard as possible to find out who knows what in this strange family. I hope they are trying to do just that; but not optimistic at this time.

We know so little about Shawn's family. Why? Maybe because they are not as drama-fueled and are not sharing like the Dunn clan. Maybe there's nothing to know except that they bore a bad seed? IDK. There is no investigative reporting in this case, so we really only know what those in the families care to share. So little of what they are sharing seems to have anything to do with Hailey and so very much to do with image or gain for those doing the sharing.

Imo, somewhere in this web of family lies, deceit, illegality, and deviancy lie the answers to why Hailey is missing and who all caused her disappearance, imo. It's very frustrating to feel so strongly that Shawn and Billie know the truth and still not be able to get answers and recover sweet Hailey.

Thanks for letting me think out loud. On this 4 month anniversary of Hailey's disappearance, the sadness and frustration are stronger than usual.

Wishing Hailey peace, wherever she may be...

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Oh, tbt. What a great job you have done with this post. It should be published in a newspaper.
Hopefully some Investigative Reporter will read it and start getting on the ball.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:59 pm

TBT that was excellent. Cut to the chase and gave the clear facts. you rock

I would just add two more outstanding family member and that is Billie Jean's Mother, Connie, and younger brother, Del. Connie has been arrested numerous times for drug possession and selling drugs. At 49, she looks rough. And Billie Jean's brother Del has been arrested for drugs. In fact was in jail after Christmas and got out in time to go to Billie Jean's NY's party.

I pray someone will break and tell the truth about Hailey. She deserves the truth and then can be brought home for a proper burial. butterfly
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:46 pm

I really thought Hailey would be found before the four month anniversary; sad and disappointed that she is still out there with no one, imho, really fighting with all their might to find out what happened to Hailey and to recover her.

I underestimated some people's ability to remain free despite blatant lies, contradictions, and highly incriminating behavior. I think I may have overestimated LE's ability to squeeze and crack those who obviously know way more than they are saying. Still keeping faith in LE, but really thought that the deviancy and audacity of the POIs in this case would be their quick undoing and Hailey would be located before the 3 month mark. Patience is a virtue; I'm struggling to be virtuous in this case.

Mother's Day is on Sunday; praying that Hailey is found on or before Sunday. A befitting gift for such a wonderful mother, imo.

truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:42 pm

It seems like everyone (in CC) has forgotten Hailey.
Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, re: local LE and citizens of CC.
I lost faith in local LE almost from the beginning but now it's worse. I don't know who to believe and that goes for local LE.
But, it's not just local LE. I'm thinking that there's local LE, then County then State then the FEDS. Why is everyone silent? Surely Texas Rangers are on the case (?) and if they are not, why not?
Unbelivable.
Have the wells been searched? Has LE gotten permission from land owners where the wells are located to search? If not, why not?

Hailey has been gone four long months and where is she?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Don't forget the media. They forgot about Hailey before anyone else did. This is a time to be hammering LE for updates. The local reporters don't have a clue.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm beginning to wonder if Anyone in that area has a clue. I know We do!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:03 pm

I agree raine, Wrap and gnreed - I think there are probably a lot of people in the area that don't have a clue and just don't want to get involved (including the media).

Worse, I fear that many people in that area are connected to Billie and/or Shawn and have more than a clue about what did (or might have) happened to Hailey, but they aren't saying jack to LE... JMO...

I also imagine there are a lot of locals, like gnreed, who are very concerned and suspicious of some of the adults in Hailey's world (based on these adults' own statements and actions), but feel frustrated and helpless - like those of us who are not so geographically nearby. It's probably the worst for the truly concerned locals; they have to see or hear about some of the disgraceful family/friend behavior up close. I bet it sometimes gets difficult to hold themselves back from confronting the people who have clearly betrayed/exploited Hailey... JMO..
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:05 pm

gnreed wrote:Don't forget the media. They forgot about Hailey before anyone else did. This is a time to be hammering LE for updates. The local reporters don't have a clue.
You are absolutely right gnreed! The media didn't have much interest in Hailey either and obviously they have none now. Local media must be part of the disfunctional family.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:34 pm

I think Billie and Clint had so many people hornswaggled for so long, once it came out what kind of family this poor baby came from they had all lost interest. Im just glad David was saved from this before it was too late for him. Although knowing the way this family is I have my doubts about what kind of life hes still leading.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next