Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+20
truthbtold
lisette
gavinsgrammy
Love4My5boys
Silvahalo
NiteSpinR
ladyjustice37
TerryRose
raine1953
janie
Boston_Lady
cherylz
laga
jeanne1807
adelacruz
Nama
artgal16
charminglane
Heike
Wrapitup
24 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 17 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by charminglane Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:38 pm

With any luck this juror will turn around one day and Casey will be standing right behind her looking over her shoulder.

How does that make you feel now, Jennifer? 🇳🇴

charminglane

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 17 Empty Re: Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by adelacruz Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Casey Anthony Turns Down Jail Visit From Mom.
Unclear Where Anthony Will Go When Released From Jail
POSTED: Friday, July 8, 2011
UPDATED: 12:27 pm EDT July 8, 2011

Casey Anthony has turned down a jail visit from her mother, Cindy Anthony.
The jail video visitation log indicates that Cindy Anthony wanted to see her daughter Friday at 7 p.m., but Casey Anthony denied the request.
Casey Anthony has had no visitors, aside from her lawyers, since her recorded visits were released to the public in 2008. Cindy Anthony also requested to visit her daughter before her trial began on May 9 and was denied.
Casey Anthony will only remain in the Orange County Jail until July 17. She was found not guilty of killing her daughter, Caylee, and only remains in jail to complete her four-year sentence for lying to law enforcement.
It remains unclear where Casey Anthony will go when she is released from jail.
Radaronline.com is reporting that Jerry Springer has offered Casey Anthony $1 million to appear on his show, on the condition that her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, come on the show with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:41 pm

charminglane wrote:With any luck this juror will turn around one day and Casey will be standing right behind her looking over her shoulder.

How does that make you feel now, Jennifer? 🇳🇴

I say we put all the jurors in a room with her! they deserve to spend time with the monster they set free!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Thread # 1 (7/5 - 7/11) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 17 Empty Casey Anthony: Raw emotions over the crime and punishment roil Facebook

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Nowhere is the debate over the Casey Anthony verdict more visceral than on Facebook. Comments range from thoughtful analysis to blatant and obscene threats.
Christian Science MonitorBy By Warren Richey | Christian Science Monitor – 1 hr 1 min ago

Casey Anthony’s acquittal on charges that she murdered her 2-year-old daughter has touched off an impassioned debate over whether the “reasonable doubt” expressed by the jurors was, in fact, reasonable.

On one side are those who insist that Ms. Anthony must have murdered her daughter because of the circumstances of the toddler’s disappearance and the later discovery of her remains. They suggest the justice system has failed by allowing someone they believe is guilty to walk free.

Others say state prosecutors failed to present enough evidence to prove Caylee Anthony’s death was an intentional killing rather than an accident. Those on this side say the justice system worked by enforcing a high standard that requires the government to satisfy its burden of proof before it may imprison or seek to execute someone.

Meanwhile, Orange County officials said late Thursday that they had recalculated Anthony’s sentence and that she would be released on Sunday, July 17, rather than July 13 as announced earlier.

The announcement did little to alter the harsh tone of the continuing debate.

Nowhere is the discussion more raw and visceral than on Facebook. By the crude measure of this website, those who find fault with the verdict overwhelmingly outnumber those who support the jury’s conclusions. Nearly 300,000 people have endorsed a Facebook page entitled: “100000 People Who Think The Casey Anthony Verdict Was Wrong.”

Some 32,000 people have indicated they “like” the Facebook page “I hate Casey Anthony.” And 118,000 people support a page entitled: “1000000 People Who Wanna … Slap Casey Anthony.”

In contrast, 617 individuals endorsed the “Support Casey Anthony” page.

Even the lawyers in the case are the subject of a Facebook face-off. Prosecuting attorney Jeff Ashton has 539 admirers on the “Jeff Ashton is My Hero” page, while the “Casey Anthony’s Defense Team Casey Support PAGE” has 183 supporters.

The comments on such pages range from thoughtful analysis to blatant and obscene threats. Some commenters vow that Anthony will be targeted, while others explore issues such as the responsibilities of jurors.

Here is a sample of Facebook comments – both for and against Anthony, and pro and con in terms of the verdict.

“Caylee was alive for 1046 days and that’s how long Casey is in jail for. The day of the verdict lightning struck a tree and fell over the exact spot where Caylee was found.... Soo creepy.”

“Don’t you all understand that the prosecution proved nothing. If Casey was convicted for being an idiot then it could happen to any of us. If we allow the courts to convict because we hate someone for something we think they did without evidence, or circumstantial evidence, then we open ourselves up to prosecution on the same terms!”

“They should send her to Iran for a good old fashion stoning.”

“Casey should know there are lots of us who support her. She is free and I am glad she will be able to get on with her life.”

“Forced sterilization prior to release might be effective for this one.... Her lawyer is afraid for her safety, what a wise man.”

“All of us are here because we feel the state did not prove their case. It’s not because we don’t feel for the child.... We do care a child has died.”

“Casey thinks she is free because she won her case and won’t be in prison, but she will never be free. Almost everybody in America HATES her. This will never escape her.... Her life will be a prison.”

“I think Cheney Mason hit the nail on the head when he called the media ‘incompetent talking heads.’ Trial by media is unjust and against constitutional rights. This is a country where we are supposed to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.”

“This jury was too lazy. They never connected the dots or reviewed any testimony or evidence.... Another murder goes unsolved. The judicial system needs an overhaul or professional jurors.”

“She was up against terrible odds with the complete character assassination done by the media. It is a miracle that those twelve jurors used a clear and level head.”

“I’m sure they can prove that little [C]aylee didn’t put herself in the garbage bags.”

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By KATIE KINDELAN and CHRISTINA NG
July 7, 2011

The judge in the Casey Anthony case refused today to release the names of the jurors who acquitted the Florida mom of killing her daughter for fear that people upset with the controversial verdict might harm them.

During the trial, Judge Belvin Perry sealed the juror's names from public view and today he kept them sealed despite requests from four Florida media organizations and the Associated Press to make them public.

"I feel for individuals who simply wanted to do their civic duty," the judge said. "Our landscape in this country has changed. People have no reservation…about walking up to an individual, pulling a gun or knife….and because they disagree with them, hurt them or kill them."

Protesters outside the courthouse today carried signs expressing their dismay that the jury acquitted Anthony, 25, of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. As an example of public fury over the verdict, the Skyline Chili in Clearwater put up a sign that read, "Pinellas County jurors NOT Welcome!!!"

The Casey Anthony jury was selected from nearby Pinellas County because the court feared that it was impossible to get an unbiased jury in Orlando where the death occurred.

Anthony was found not guilty of murder, but she was found guilty of lying to police four times. She is scheduled to be released from jail next Wednesday.

Two jurors have come forward today to describe their anguish over their inability to find Anthony guilty of murder.

Jennifer Ford, who spoke exclusively to ABC News, believes that prosecutors could have won a guilty verdict if they had brought a lesser charge than first degree murder, which carried the possibility of the death penalty, for the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

"If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely," Ford said today on "Good Morning America." "But not for death, not for first-degree murder. That's a very substantial charge."

Ford said the prosecution's case left too many holes for her and the other 11 members of the jury to know for certain that Anthony killed her daughter.

"I can't find her guilty of a crime if I'm not sure a crime was committed," said Ford, who was known only as juror #3 during the trial. "I'm not convinced that she didn't do it, but I also couldn't exclude the possibility that it was an accident."

Earlier she said that the jurors were crying and "sick to their stomachs" over the verdict.

The second juror to speak publicly was the juror No. 2 who spoke anonymously to the St. Petersburg Times. He is a 46-year-old married father of two and one of two African-American jurors on the panel.

He told them that if they had reached a verdict based on emotion, Anthony would have been guilty, but that there was not enough evidence to convict her of murder.

"I just swear to God...I wish we had more evidence to put her away, I truly do," he told the paper emotionally. "But it wasn't there."

He said that the first vote was 10-2 against first-degree murder, with the two that were for this eventually changing their minds and joining the majority.

The second vote for manslaughter was an even 6-6. He told the paper that tensions arose during this debate and slowly the not guilty side built more votes. Juror No. 2 was the last to change his mind from guilty to not guilty.

Casey Anthony's defense team argued that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family pool and that George Anthony, Casey Anthony's father, helped dispose of the body. During the trial, her attorneys also claimed both her father and her brother had molested her, sending her into a life full of lies to hide the abuse. Both men have denied the allegations.

Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student at St. Petersburg College, had sharp words for HLN television personality Nancy Grace, who called the jury "kooky" because of their verdict.

"I have no comment on Nancy Grace. It's not fit for TV," Ford said of the attorney-turned-courtroom analyst, and frequent "GMA" guest.

"I think a lot of things she says just fuel the fire," Ford said. "I'm against just making decisions on speculation and opinion."

Grace didn't back down from her "kooky" remark on "GMA" today. "When I take a stand, I don't expect people to like what I 'm going to say. But I do hold myself to the truth," she said.

OMG!!!! I know this has been said a million times, but the jury did NOT look at the evidence during deliberations. over reaction 🇳🇴

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 pm

wesh.com also reporting she refused to see Cindy. I know they video tape the visits, but at this point in time, I doubt they would have been broadcast no reason too. I think that she just doesnt want to see her unless Baez is with her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:35 pm

The reality for me is setting in. I wake up at night with that feeling...ugh it is not a bad dream. Those 12 idiots actually are allowing KCA to walk as a free woman next week.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:41 pm

That distant cousin who wants to take KC in-----I say "hold off for about a year before you write that book"-----You might go as long as a year with this floozy dame before you realize how dishonest and disloyal she will be to you. You will end up not profiting, but perhaps harmed by her presence in your home. Then you can tell all. But to write a book whereby she spins more lies than she was spinning before, hurting other people while doing so, think again. This has not played out yet. Anybody who trusts this woman is in for a shockingly hurtful surprise.

Jesse Grund loved the young woman and thought her home was too negative, mostly Cindy. Yet, he didn't hold it against her when she called him up one day telling him she is pregnant and it is his? Another whopper of a lie to entrap the poor guy into her web. Otherwise, she was said to be a chameleon, changing her personality to suit whoever she was with. They say love is blind, he certainly was blind to the real Casey that now he claimed he never knew after her "change". The real one was always there, Jesse, just good at covering her up and becoming what you wanted to see.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 pm

The Techniques of a Sociopath

Dr. Martha Stout, in her book 'The Sociopath Next Door', discusses the techniques of the sociopath - what she refers to as 'the tools of the trade'. The first technique she talks about is charm. Dr. Stout believes it is "a primary characteristic of sociopathy. The intense charm of people who have no conscience, a kind of inexplicable charisma, has been observed and commented on by countless victims, and by researchers who attempt to catalog the diagnostic signs of sociopathy. It is a potent characteristic". Dr. Robert Hare and Dr. Paul Babiak talk about the role of charm during the interview process in their latest book "Snakes in Suits - When Psychopaths Go To Work". According to the book, "one of the most effective skills psychopaths use to get the trust of people is their ability to charm them. Some psychopaths lay the charm on too thick, coming across as glib, superficial, and unconvincing. Hower, the truly talented ones have raised their ability to charm people to that of an art, priding themselves on their ability to present a fictional self to others that is convincing, taken at face value, and difficult to penetrate". One must always keep in mind that the charm, like manipulation, can be very subtle.

Seduction is another common technique of the sociopath. According to Dr. Stout "people without conscience have an uncanny sense of who will be vulnerable to a sexual overture". But seduction is not llimited to sexual relationships; sociopaths can and will seduce family, friends and colleagues with their acting skills. Sociopaths will seduce others for power, money, control and sex.
read the rest of the article here:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 pm

I think the reality Has to set in, whether we like it or not. And, we Hate the reality! Never did we think it would come to this. NEVER!!

Now, she w/be released next Sunday. Someone upthread said something to the effect this may be a ruse and she w/be released earlier..in an attempt to ward off the media and public. I agree. Just like Raine said, they did that w/Paris Hilton.

There are only so many ways she can exit and if I know the Orlando news media circuits like I do, trust me..they will have their cameraperson(s) parked at all the exit doors 24/7.

In order to be able to go on with my normal?? life, I Have to think that when she is released she will lead a life of terror..always having to watch her back. Because I honestly believe and always have, if she walked, that someone w/end up taking her out. Should I not be thinking such sordid thoughts? Probably not. But, in this Case, I CARE NOT! I want her free life to be Hell!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I know she feels nothing - she is a soulless sociopath and they dont feel any remorse or guilt. Its the way she is and they dont worry about anything. They just keep going. How else could a normal person who has anxiety and nervousness and all the things that keep normal people up at night, stay 23 hours in a cell and remain her cheerful self. Because shes not worried about it. Its the same way she was able to do exactly everything she did for 31 days -she figured that sooner or later when caught she would get out of it.
Of course, thats exactly what happened! Dont look for her to be worried or take precautions, she wont go back to her old life, but she will reinvent herself and continue on. There is no cure for sociopathy, however, they can sometimes get better as they get older. Maybe they arent really better, but they run out of steam and charm - people dont trust them as easily,
their life starts showing on their face and they cant game people any longer.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Money Rolls In To Casey's Jail Account

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The day after Casey Anthony's verdict was read in the courtroom, the money started rolling in.
Jail records show just as the trial was wrapping up, people who presumably don't know Casey were sending her money in jail.
Click Like For Casey Anthony Updates:
Three checks-- from Iowa, Pennsylvania and even Canada-- were deposited in Casey's jail account on Wednesday. In all, the checks amounted to $40.
She's allowed to use the money for commissary purchases for things like nacho dip, Skittles and tortillas, all things Casey bought on her most recent jailhouse purchase.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 pm

Casey is accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Her parents are Cindy and George Anthony. Jose Baez is her attorney. The trial began May 24 with Judge Belvin Perry.
Tape Of Casey's Remains Reaction May Be Released
Judge Previously Ordered Video Be Sealed
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Now that the verdict is in and Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of murdering or abusing her daughter, Caylee, a controversial videotape could surface.

On Dec. 11, 2008, after weeks of extensive searches, the Central Florida community watched media reports with bated breath as remains of a child were found off Suburban Drive in the area of the Anthony family home. The remains were found by a meter reader named Roy Kronk who had wandered into the woods to relieve himself. They had been under water for several weeks due to Tropical Storm Fay.

Casey Anthony, now 25, was in the Orange County Jail at the time and was brought to a nurse's station at the jail and seated where she could see breaking news coverage on TV about the discovery of a child's remains. A video camera documented her reaction, and since the trial is over, a motion has been filed with the court to release the tape. The case's original judge, Stan Strickland, had previously ordered that video be sealed.

Click Like For Casey Anthony Updates:

The young mother doubled over twice and appeared to hyperventilate, according to the source who has seen the tape. Investigators said the tape shows Anthony's consciousness of guilt, because the remains had not yet been identified as her daughter. A few days later in a somber press conference, Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia confirmed the remains belonged to Caylee Marie Anthony, then 2 years old.

At the time, Anthony's defense attorneys, including lead attorney Jose Baez, said it was "outrageous and cruel" for officials to videotape their client's reaction to news that a child's body was found near her home.

"Let's face it, there is nothing 'normal' about anyone's reaction to losing a child," Anthony's attorneys said in a statement. "Everyone handles personal tragedy in an individual way."

This is the same explanation Baez and fellow defense attorney Cheney Mason used to prove Anthony's innocence during the six-week trial when they brought in a grief counselor who, although she had never accessed Casey Anthony personally, testified that anything is a "normal" reaction to grief and loss and that everyone deals with death differently. The prosecution argued that drinking and partying, getting tattoos and shopping -- which is what Anthony did for the 31 days her daughter was missing -- could not possibly be a normal grief reaction.

MORE: Extended Coverage

In the end, according to the jury of 12, the state did not have enough evidence to convict Anthony of first-degree murder or aggravated child abuse. The only charges she was found guilty of were four counts of lying to law enforcement.

With time served and gain time for good behavior, Anthony will be released from jail on July 17. It is unclear where she will go when she is freed as the relationship with her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, appears to have been strained by allegations from her defense of sexual abuse within the family.

The motion argues that although the video was originally ruled to be highly inflammatory if it was released, because the trial is completed there is no risk of prejudice to the defendant's right to a fair trial.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

I personally want to see it. I want to see just how Casey grieved for her daughter. Sarcasm

We all know she was freaking out because She Knew She Had Been Caught! If ONLY they had found that precious baby's body early on..Casey would NOT be going anywhere but to the Lowell Women's Prison! head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:34 pm

"If they charged her with other things, we probably could have gotten a guilty verdict, absolutely," Ford said today on "Good Morning America." "But not for death, not for first-degree murder. That's a very substantial charge."

WTF!!! head bang This quote I copied from an article posted upthread. I assume it is an accurate quote. From the time of the verdict I have questioned the intelligence of the jury and wondered if they didn't understand or didn't care or both. A nurse has to possess analytical skills yet she tells us they could not connect the dots from the state's evidence. The juror's statements now coming out make me wonder about a third possibility. Jury tampering is a very serious crime.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:36 pm

i have another question, if Caylee's law comes into effect can't they charge KC wit that?? make her serve more jail time?
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't think they "jury tampered". Laga, please give me an example of it.

They are discussing the jury right now on HLN as I type.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:38 pm

adelacruz wrote:i have another question, if Caylee's law comes into effect can't they charge KC wit that?? make her serve more jail time?
No, because the law was not in effect when she went on her 31 day partying/lying bender. head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 pm

A sign or omen?------Today a storm in Orlando, the tree by precious Caylee's remains was struck by lightening.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:26 pm

I think that was 2 days ago, TR. It pours everyday in the Orlando area w/simultaneous lightening/thunder but doesn't last long.

If that tree had set on fire, I would most definitely believe it's either a sign or omen...and for all we know - it was! Caylee wants her Justice! She is Not happy at all with her "Not Mom".

Also, if Casey still refuses to see Cindy, what will it take for Cindy to give it up and simply write that damned book, make a cool million, get the hay out of that neighborhood (which is exactly what the neighbors want!) and go on with her life without Casey and possibly George?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:27 pm

JMV is saying right now (LIVE) that the jail guards are telling her that "Casey is already gone."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I don't think they "jury tampered". Laga, please give me an example of it.

They are discussing the jury right now on HLN as I type.

I suppose you are right, tampering would have been too difficult to conceal and too easy to spot......I think more likely Marcia's (from OJ)comments posted upthread are correct, and I do agree with what she said. I thought the sequestration did not accomplish what it was supposed to when the defense was allowed to talk about events as facts but never present any evidence to support it. That is one big thing I think should change.

I am not accusing anyone of tampering, I am just trying to come to terms with this verdict. How could 12 people come to the conclusion they did and now all their statements make it even more confusing, especially that latest statement by the nurse. So I pondered, was it a lack of understanding, a lack of trying to understand, pure apathy, or something else....??????

Sorry if I was out of line wondering if the defense would try something underhanded.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:30 pm

ANTHONY, CASEY 03/19/1986 25 In Custody ORANGE COUNTY JAIL ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm

Laga said:
Sorry if I was out of line wondering if the defense would try something underhanded.
Are you kidding me? Out of line? Hell, I wouldn't put anything past that duh-fense!!!

I still think they wanted to go home..felt like they didn't have enough evidence (b.s.) and could not deal with being sequestered.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Wrapitup wrote:ANTHONY, CASEY 03/19/1986 25 In Custody ORANGE COUNTY JAIL ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

So what is the truth???? I'll bet she left as soon as the crowds died down, probably on a beach somewhere....
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:35 pm

Oops, forgot my :tongue in chee on that comment above, (the sorry defense underhanded one, not the beach one)
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:49 pm

I am trying to forget. I will never forget. Every time I think of Caylee's beautiful face covered w/ duct tape, the suffering she may have gone through, the resulting skull left w/ duct tape on it...I get such a pit in my stomach.
Then I think of KC going home, laughing all the way. I think of those lazy, dumb jurors. Why in the heck then didn't they go w/ 2nd degree or manslaughter? It makes NO sense.
I am so angry, alternating w/ sadness. I don't feel the same empathy that I had once for CA. At times I fluctuate on my feelings for GA. I thought he was Caylee's only hero. Now I question if his behavior and denial on the Stand was part of the ploy too. I know they once loved Caylee. Now I am questioning more than ever their behavior once they realized she was dead.
I've lost faith in the A's, the jury, and those fools that want to make KC rich, send her $ in jail and want to marry her. God help them all.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:58 pm

If she is out of jail, then people will explode. The date was given and then changed to later. But then everything about this case sucks, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Who will tell us the truth about her being in jail?
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Here is a new song and video for Caylee. It was penned by the singer of Rascal Flatts. Very emotional

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:01 pm

Nancy Grace is reporting that "Tot" mom is being offered 1 million dollars to tell her story. head bang
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:Nancy Grace is reporting that "Tot" mom is being offered 1 million dollars to tell her story. head bang

When will they give her the money, and when and how will they know it is her "story"? Unless they mean by "story", her latest lie and those seem to be a dime a dozen.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:24 pm

The video that I tried to post above and now below is being played on Nancy Grace. It is beautiful. From Rascal Flatts. Keeping my fingers crossed this works!

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Why would anyone want to buy "lies" for a cool million dollars. The fools. That book would sit on the shelve with no one buying it. Except all those stupid fools wanting to marry her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:28 pm

My mother just called me. Said she was stunned about Casey..said when the verdict was read, she couldn't move. Said she cannot sleep. Said she "cannot wait" for Casey to get out so someone will take her out. LOL, my Mom is pure Sicilian. What can I say?? She also said (she is in assisted living on the independent floor) that Casey is THE talk in the dining room and that not one resident can believe she will walk free.

My mom is a retired English teacher. She said she thinks Casey is stupid and doesn't have the smarts to live on her own. Said, "how w/she write a book? She didn't even finish HS." I told my mom that IMO, she is pretty savvy and I agree. She is most definitely incapable of living on her own and never will. I told her I feel that Mason has it all set up for her...hopefully California. "No", my mom said. "She is going to Houston, so take her out if you run into her." OMG!!!! That's my mom. Said she would make sure I had the best representation and do I still have my gun?"

Cheryl, I agree with every word you said. I haven't slept well since jury selection, and I know a lot of us haven't. But, ever since the verdict, sleep is little.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:30 pm

So now we know why Paradigm cancelled the offer to represent Baez!
Their big client is Geraldo and he was pissed that his good buddy Baez
gave the first interview to BaBa Walters! Ha! see what a snake in the grass Baez is now, Geraldo!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm

B_L, thank you for the video!! I was looking for it when my mom called me.

I've always loved Rascal Flatts and now I know why.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:The video that I tried to post above and now below is being played on Nancy Grace. It is beautiful. From Rascal Flatts. Keeping my fingers crossed this works!

crying thank you I love Rascal Flatts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm

How is KCA able to wrap everyone around her finger? Her family, her friends, her whole Defense team. I don't care how "nice" of a woman Sims seems....she made me ill the way she would coddle KC in court for the view of the jurors. Hugging her, placing her head to KC's. Jumping up and down, fist pumping at the verdict. Mason and his finger. Baez and rumor of improper behavior w/ his client. I def. see a mutual attraction there btwn. those 2. It is in the eyes. A comfort going beyond a friendship. And, now these ppl. w/ offers of movie deals, marriage proposals. For cripes sake even a guard lost her job for letting her pass notes to RA. She has them all fooled! How can she do it?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I cant see Casey leaving Florida at least for now. Her comfort zone is still Florida. As to the million dollar offer it was from Jerry Springer and the caveat was that George Cindy and Lee had to come on with her! that will never happen. As to the public domain, they dont have to pay her one red cent, others can write books, make movies, and not give her a penny! Watch if they do, you will see a notice that Casey Anthony or any of the Anthonys were not paid for their story!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Cheryl read my post up thread about the charm and lure of the sociopath there is a link to the whole article as well. Its very common behavior of the sociopath to do just the behavior you have asked about!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Art...I know. She is a psycho/sociopath. But, it is just so mind-blowing how someone can do that to ppl. To have that ability to con others so successfully, it is quite scary!!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:41 pm

NG has a psych doctor on who examined Casey - says she is not mentally ill - no one clear disorder to identify as in her case but many factors exist in her however, in his mind as far as sociopathy he ruled it out but she was a liar and a thief. Her distance and affect was odd - casual affect,
no depression, fear or irritability sounds like a sociopath to me! Because she has NO fear, no anxiety, liar and a thief what the heck does he think she is??
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next