Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

+16
samgoodwin
Lilone
Slys Hunny
lisette
Bombshell
raine1953
Boston_Lady
janie
charminglane
Heike
cherylz
NiteSpinR
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
Nama
artgal16
20 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by raine1953 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:11 am

CASEY ANTHONY
Fixing Her Mental Problems
... From Home

Casey Anthony has decided NOT to enter a treatment facility for "obvious mental health issues" -- instead, TMZ has learned, she's getting professional psychiatric help delivered right to her front door.

Sources close to Casey tell TMZ, she's concerned about leaving her Florida home -- where she's serving a year of probation for her check fraud case -- but Casey still understands she needs mental help.

The solution ... we're told Casey has hired a team of mental health professionals to visit her on a regular basis.

But it doesn't end there -- we're told Casey has also employed the help of a spiritual adviser to keep her centered.

As we previously reported, sources close to Casey tell TMZ, Casey attributes her bizarre behavior when her daughter Caylee went missing back in 2008 to "obvious mental health issues."

According to sources, Casey needs to cope with the "obvious trauma of losing her child" -- and nearly three years spent behind bars in solitary confinement didn't help ... "It messed with her head."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 0825-casey-chair-ex-credit

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by raine1953 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:14 am

"The solution ... we're told Casey has hired a team of mental health professionals to visit her on a regular basis." <--------- from above.

So the LMS has hired a team of mental health professionals to come to her home, where ever that is. She must have something in the works that's going to bring in a lot of money because hiring a team of people is more than expensive. I'd love to know where this money is coming from.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 am

I would say Mason, Bozo and his team of dummies. And, where did TMZ get that pic????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:34 am

I am quite sure the pic is her head on another body (notice angle and color inconsistencies) and TMZ has proven (IMHO) to be a total crock, so I tend to be extremely cautious, especially when it is their reports only and "sources close to".

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Just noticed it says "TMZ Composite", so you are right!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:35 pm

Leonard Padilla
In Ashton's new book, will he explain why he didn't subpoena Tracy McLaughlin to testify? Why he didn't subpoena Rob Dickto testify? Why didn't question Cindy about her fight with Casey on June 15? Why didn't he go into relationship with Kronk and jail employee girlfriend, Michelle?
Like · · 10 minutes ago · Privacy:

28 people like this.
Yvonne Bennett Can you answer those questions for us Lenny?
9 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Kelly Carreno-Jack All information that would have CONVICTED the babykiller.
9 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Lauren Shoemaker You need to write the book Leonard!
8 minutes ago · Like · 4 people
Lisa Hopkins Zaccaro Wouldn't have mattered.... Jury wasn't gonna take the time to listen to it anyway.
8 minutes ago · Like · 8 people
Justice Anders Ive wondered WHY Tracy who lived in that house didnt get called???was first hand account of what she saw...u shud write a book
7 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Kelly Carreno-Jack Yvonne....Im sure Leonard can't answer for Jeff...he's not insside his head. He can only assume....
7 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Yvonne Bennett Hi Kelly I guess I meant in Lenny's opinion, skip the daisy chain and give us the facts!
7 minutes ago · Like
Erin Martell Camejo I would love to know your take on why he didn't ask those questions?
7 minutes ago · Like · 3 people
Warren Cutrer Leonard, you are the "John Wayne", of California, for crying out loud. Hurry up and write that book, so that we can get all of the real facts!
6 minutes ago · Like · 2 people
Cindy Montz Bordelon If a trial is supposed to be a search for the truth, eliminating evidence is a miscarriage of justice!
Kelly Carreno-Jack Then again, if you want to know why JEFF didn't, you'd have to hear it from Jeff....
Joyce Carol Williams Luffman i didn't understand either..still don't know if i would even buy the book.
5 minutes ago · Like
Richard J Grund Bigger questions- whose decision was it to side with the family, present them as a normal loving family and use them as key prosecution witnesses knowing full well the years of impeding & obstruction against SPO/LE. Whoever made that decision should resign or be fired in my opinion. Add to that the incriminating behavior seen by Tracy & Rob and leaving the one person who knew her better then anyone, Jesse, sitting on the sidelines unused. LOTS of ?s if you ask me!
4 minutes ago · Like · 6 people
Carmen McCleary gosh ashton is doing a book too. it amazes me how everyone makes money off this case. rest in peace kaylee
4 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Tracy McLaughlin ‎@richard: not to mention our first visit with baez he was pretty much telling us it was your son!
3 minutes ago · Like · 2 people
Tracy McLaughlin ‎@carmen: CAYLEE! not kayle
2 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
Josephine Puglisi The people and important things / the truth was omitted from the trial ,I agree with Lenny ...there are questions that need to be answered . Seems the trial was all one big lie to keep casey from being convicted like she should have been !!
Terri Davault We all swore to boycott, remember ? Ashton's book is not exempt.
Tedi Spicer I can't believe she got away with it...
2 minutes ago · Like
Chris Reed Because they thought they could get a conviction on emotion, and they didn't think they had to work for one. So sad.
about a minute ago · Like
Josephine Puglisi Remember Nostradamus said the monster will come forth in the months of 8 & 10......oct. is coming up .
about a minute ago · Like
Cindy Montz Bordelon So Baez KNEW the drowning story was a LIE!! Can't he be prosecuted for lying intentionally???
56 seconds ago · Like · 1 person
Richard J Grund Yes, thanks Tracy. We will get to that one! SPO/LE knew of the effort to implicate Jesse, then me and even my wife by defense & his P.I. Dominic Casey. Did nothing about it and seemed not to care even when it almost cause a nervous breakdown for my wife.
55 seconds ago · Like
Valarie Cain Leonard, Thanks for the freindship! I doubt he'll explain it...the jury should of convicted her, but they maybe woild have if they had gotten the entire story.
33 seconds ago · Like

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:18 pm

wrap are you friends with Leonard on facebook? Please tell me No. I am interested in reading Jeff Ashton book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Sure, why not? I want to see what he says.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:24 am

Money Hearing Slated In Casey Anthony Case

Court Of Appeal Gives Judge Perry OK To Hold Hearing

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Fifth District Court of Appeal has given Judge Belvin Perry the green light to move forward with a hearing to determine how much money Casey Anthony may have to pay back.

Perry will hold the hearing Friday to determine what costs from the investigation can be attributed to the lies Anthony told.
Four different agencies claim that figure is over $500,000.
The court of appeal granted Perry a 30-day jurisdiction over the matter. Legal analysts said that is the only way he could proceed with the hearing.
Look for coverage of Friday's hearing on WESH 2 News and WESH.com.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:30 am

Caylee Anthony Balloon Release Planned

Purple Balloons Will Head Skyward

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Purple balloons are expected to fill the downtown Orlando sky Friday to remember Caylee Anthony.

Dozens of people will gather to honor Caylee and other children who have fallen victim to abuse.
The balloons are scheduled to be released at 5 p.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.
The celebration will be open to the public.
Family members said purple was Caylee's favorite color.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:38 am

Thanks lisette. I hope they nail her on the repayment of investigative cost. Anyone know if the hearing will be live?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Well as Bill Maher so eloquently said "Casey Anthonys child got "lost" for a month and she went looking for her at a wet t-shirt contest" Let the team of analysts chew on that!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Anthony Defense accuses Jessie Grund of trying to "cash in" on the Anthony case

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:14 am

WESH NEWS: ORLANDO, Fla. — Casey Anthony’s legal team said her ex-fiance is trying to “cash in” on their relationship, according to the New York Post. Grund is trying to have a book published about his relationship with Anthony, according to the Post.

The Post said Anthony’s team accused Jesse Grund of being self-serving. The Post quotes a Jose Baez representative saying Grund was upset prosecutors did not call him as a witness in the case.

Grund has appeared on television programs, including NBC’s “Today” show, to talk about Anthony, her daughter, and the case.
A jury found Anthony not guilty of killing her daughter. Anthony is currently serving probation in a check fraud case.
SOURCE: ARTICLE BY WESH NEWS ORLANDO FLORIDA SEPTEMBER 6, 2011

Last edited by lindamarie on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added " upset prosecutors did not call him as a witness in the case.)
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I would like to read what Jesse has to say. I doubt he will make much money off a book deal. I feel like the public is growing tired of this story so I doubt his book will be a best seller. It will be good for Jesse (who believed Caylee was his daughter for a while) to write it all down and get it out of his system. I too am really disappointed the State did not call him as a witness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Casey Anthony purporting to be moving to Mexico?

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

I didnt know where to post this so - Wrap move it where you will dont know if its true or not!

Casey Anthony will move to a Mexican beach villa paid for by a wealthy Californian lover to escape death threats in the U.S., it has been reported.

The 25-year-old allegedly plans to become a Mexican citizen and head south of the border to the secluded beach property owned by the man she started a romance with on release from jail.

The man reportedly wooed Anthony after they started exchanging flirty letters when she was inside. It is claimed he has given her $200,000 to help her make a fresh start.

Anthony was released from jail on July 7 after she was controversially found not guilty of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee.

A source told the National Enquirer that she plans to move to the property near to La Paz on the Baja peninsula and eventually become a Mexican citizen.

The Florida mother is currently serving a year's probation in Orlando for cheque fraud, unrelated to her murder trial.

She is reportedly spending her time learning Spanish in preparation for her planned move.

'Casey continues to receive death threats, and she's finally realised there is no place in America where she can lead a safe, quiet life,' a source told the Enquirer.

She said, "I'm moving to Mexico, and I'm never coming back." Eventually she plans to become a Mexican citizen.'

The wealthy man from California reportedly owns a large ranch on the Sea of Cortez where he has a beach cottage that Anthony will live in.

The secluded property that is only accessible by plane will allow Anthony to escape from the media and people who believe she killed her daughter.

The ranch has its own airstrip and nearly five miles of private beach.

Anthony has so far failed to cash in on her notoriety as expected since her release from jail.

She had been rumoured to be in talks with several television networks about giving her first interview, but it is understood that companies have been reluctant to appear to be supporting Anthony.

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Honestly it sounds like The National Enquirer but thinking back I think I predicted Casey would find herself a sugar daddy.

Thats probably her best bet.

Hello Mexico!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:15 pm

I don't believe this story. IF it was true it wouldn't work because Casey doesn't have the patience to learn Spanish and after a few days she would drive the wealthy boyfriend nuts and he would deport her. Besides she can't leave FL while she's on probation. By the time she's legally available he'll have found another twinky......IF this man even exists.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:45 pm

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 National-enquirer-casey-anthony
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:20 pm

I dont believe the NE story either!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Book on Casey Anthony story hits shelves

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 pm

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:12 PM

ORLANDO --
There's also a new book out on the Casey Anthony case.
video above I cannot embed.

Steve Helling is a staff writer for People magazine.

He's one of the national journalists to follow this story from the beginning, and he has the first book coming out after the conclusion of the trial.

Called "Outrage: The Casey Anthony Story," Helling said he continues to get hate mail about why they're still following the case.

But even though there's still so much interest in the Anthony story, will there be anything new in the book?

“We use a lot of never before heard and seen interviews with everybody from George and Cindy Anthony, to Jesse Grund, to the prosecution and defense and police," Helling said.

Helling also spoke to one of the jurors about the case and their take on the attorneys on both sides.

The book is available online and will be in paperback next week.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:36 am

Casey Lawyer Wants Civil Lawsuit Dismissed

Posted: 7:34 am EDT September 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An attorney representing Casey Anthony has asked for a civil lawsuit filed against his client to be dismissed.

WFTV learned Charles Greene argued that a lawsuit filed by a diver who helped search for 25-year-old Casey's daughter, Caylee, in 2008 lacks merit and seeks to profit from the tragedy.

In court filings, Greene calls the suit filed by David Badali "insufficient to satisfy the requirements of Florida law."
Badali, a scuba diver from Sarasota, is seeking more than $15,000 in damages. The lawsuit claims he risked his personal safety searching for 2-year-old Caylee in alligator-infested water while Anthony knew the child was already dead.

Anthony was acquitted of killing Caylee in July. She is currently serving probation on a separate check fraud conviction.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty People Magazine: Casey Anthony Hiding Out In Fear

Post by Nama Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Casey-anthony-people

Formerly accused “Tot Mom” Casey Anthony was released from a Florida jail on July 17, 2011, but as far as her location is concerned, no one is really sure (except maybe her lawyer, Jose Baez) where she’s hiding out!
She’s unarguably the most hated woman in America right now, and now that she doesn’t have any support from her family, where has she turned? Of course we do know that she’s residing in Florida, after being ordered to return to the Sunshine state so that she could do her year of probation for check fraud.
A source said that after Casey completes her probation next year, she’s planning on leaving the country. Of course she is. Reportedly, the snitch said that Casey plans on taking language classes because “she realizes she may have to live in another country.”
The source went on to say, “She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things, but she knows she can’t.”
She has also sought counseling and has “started to learn and recognize her lies and what they did to people. She has a lot of regrets.” She regrets getting caught! End of story!

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Amen B.J.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:15 pm

I second that as well!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:43 pm

She has a lot of regrets.” She regrets getting caught! End of story!
:cheering: Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 am

People Mag should be ashamed of themselves for putting her on as their cover story. Who cares? Let her go to another coutry. How about Iraq?

Regrets, my ass!! She's a sociopath! They have No Clue about guilt or taking responsibility for their actions. Any psychiatrist worth their salt will see right through this!!

As stated above, she regrets she got caught..regrets she cannot be w/Tony or whoever..regrets she cannot go out and party. Lies
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:10 am

I hope her life is nothing but a Hell on Earth. She deserves nothing more...IMO. angry
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 am

I believe it is - the things that were important to Casey = socializing, texting, men, shopping with other peoples money, living on the edge are now denied to her and probably will be for her whole youth, which actually is gone as well. Interestingly she didnt want to work and now she cannot even lose her self in some type of work as no one would want her as any kind of employee. Yes her punishment continues - maybe not in a cell, but maybe its worse being out and not being able to do one thing she wants to do.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Motion to be heard in Casey Anthony jailhouse video

Post by Nama Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm

There will be a hearing at 3 p.m. Wednesday to discuss a motion to view controversial video in the Case Against Casey.

An Orlando media outlet filed a motion in July to unseal a jailhouse video tape of Casey Anthony finding out her daughter’s remains had been found.

Judge Stan Strickland ordered the videotape sealed and stated the tape must not be released and viewed by the media or general public "until further order of this court."

Hours after Caylee's remains were found in woods near her family's east Orange County home, jail officials, responding to a request from the sheriff's office, moved Anthony from her cell to a medical facility, where a TV showed reports about the discovery.

A video camera in the medical facility recorded her reaction.

Anthony's defense team didn't want the video, which has no sound, released publicly.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:44 pm

What would be the point of releasing it now? She walked! Although I will say I'd sure like to see it, I just don't understand the point.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Wrapitup wrote:What would be the point of releasing it now? She walked! Although I will say I'd sure like to see it, I just don't understand the point.
So you can see it! Sarcasm
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Well, of course...why didn't I think of that????? fingertap
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:37 pm

I like that answer too! I want to see it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:46 pm

I want to see it, too! Enquiring minds want to know see!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Everyone wants to see it. affraid
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I hope some of those jurors see it too
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Heck I don't want to see it. If I never see Casey Anthony again...it will be too soon.

Will this family give us no peace?

Let sleeping dogs lie. She walked. The end.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 pm

It's like a train wreck, Jeanne. I bet you would watch it!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:17 pm

yes a train wreck you really want to look away but somehow you just cant!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Y'all are probably right. Remember how I swore I would not watch the Ants on the Dr. Phil show and I was glued to the set. Sigh.....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:40 pm

You're not alone, Jeanne. Most of us hear that train whistle and we run to see the wreck. It's human nature.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Aww Jeanne we all feel your pain! I on the other hand am a drama hunter i want to see it all so I can bash her for it!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Will Judge Release Casey's Reaction Video? Casey Anthony Jail Video May Be Released

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:46 pm

POSTED: 5:45 am EDT September 28, 2011
UPDATED: 11:42 am EDT September 28, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A decision could be made Wednesday on whether to release a video of Casey Anthony's reaction when she learned her daughter's remains were found.

The video was taken inside the Orange County Jail in December 2008.

According to the court file, the Orange County Jail and the State Attorney's Office are not opposed to the video's release.

It is not clear if anyone from Anthony's defense team will oppose the tape's release.

Officials said the video shows Anthony doubling over while watching breaking news coverage of the discovery, but it has been sealed from the public ever since.

Judge Belvin Perry will decide whether that jail video should be released.

In 2009, Judge Stan Strickland sealed the tape because he found it to be too inflammatory and felt this could negatively affect her right to a fair trial.

A jury acquitted Anthony of murder in July. She was accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

Anthony is currently serving one year of probation in a check fraud case.

Anthony's specific whereabouts are unknown.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:01 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Y'all are probably right. Remember how I swore I would not watch the Ants on the Dr. Phil show and I was glued to the set. Sigh.....
lol I said I would watch it then I spaced off it on day 2 of the interview. If the media keeps fanning the flame like with this video it will keep the death threats coming in against KC. Plus I really hope the jury has to watch the video and feel the heat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:28 pm

From what I remember she doubled over, had somewhat of a brief anxiety attack and then quickly regained her composure and started talking about football. What a nut-case she is. Barf
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 pm

Cheryl, its that postpartum seizuring brain tumor the poor thing suffers with. :tongue in chee
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 14 Empty Casey Anthony is 'on the verge of a nervous breakdown and could end up in a psychiatric ward'

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 pm

By RACHEL QUIGLEY
Last updated at 10:11 PM on 28th September 2011

Worries: Casey Anthony is said to be cracking up under the pressure

Casey Anthony's next home may be a psychiatric ward according to her friends who say she is cracking up under the pressure of being America's most hated woman.

The cleared mother is said to have been exhibiting different personalities during psychological psychotherapy, ranging from an angry, volatile victim vowing to get even with the world, to a child speaking in baby talk with her dead daughter Caylee and even back to her wild-child, partying persona.
According to the National Enquirer, Casey suffered from a meltdown during her recent therapy session and now friends and family are worried where she may end up.

An insider told the magazine: 'She's lived so long with lies and fantasy it's catching up with her, she doesn't know who she is any more.

'She's afraid to even go outside because there are people who want to kill her. She's a psychological train wreck - the only question is how far the train will fly off the tracks and if anyone will get through to her.'

People who have witnessed the recent behaviour of the 25-year-old say it is looking likely she is heading for a nervous breakdown due to her increasing isolation from her friends, family and society.
Added to that the fear she is living in from members of the public and that she must pay $217,000 to Florida law enforcement agencies for the cost of misleading investigators in the search for her missing daughter.

Fearful Casey Anthony has grief therapy... as she spends her spare time 'taking photos of wildlife and learning a foreign language'

Judge DOUBLES amount Casey Anthony has to pay for cost of police investigation after she lied that Caylee had been kidnapped to $217k

After a nationally televised trial this summer, Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter Caylee, in a case that gripped America.

Ex-fiancé: Jesse Grund said Casey would often have seizures which made her turn into different personalities

The verdict caused national uproar with people venting their fury over social media as well as on radio and TV.

Caylee Anthony was the focus of a wide-ranging search after her disappearance in June 2008. Casey Anthony told police that a fictitious babysitter had kidnapped the child.

The 25-year-old maintained the same story to her family until the child's skeletal remains were found in a wooded area in December 2008 not far from the the home of George and Cindy Anthony.

Casey's parents recently gave their first and - so far - only interview to the doctor-turned-chat show host Dr Phil McGraw.

During the interviews, which were broadcast over a number of days, Mr Anthony said he never expects to reconcile with his daughter after she accused him of sexually molesting her during her murder trial.

No Friends: Casey Anthony had nowhere to go when she left jail and is said to be feeling increasingly isolated

Dead child: Caylee Anthony was the focus of a wide-ranging search after her disappearance in June 2008. Casey Anthony told police that a fictitious babysitter had kidnapped the child

Mrs Anthony revealed that her daughter suffered from seizures which may have caused the bizarre behaviour surrounding her two-year-old daughter's death.

This was reiterated by her former fiancé Jesse Grund who once described his ex as a chameleon who changed her personality to fit different situations, according to the enquirer.

The insider told the magazine that, though the Anthonys haven't seen their daughter since she was released from prison, they are seriously worried about her health.

They said: 'George and Cindy are terrified that she will completely lose touch with reality and end up in a psychiatric ward.

'If she is committed and exposes these personality problems to staff she could end up in a straitjacket, locked up in a padded cell or even undergoing shock therapy.'

Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheering:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:26 pm

Ex-fiancé: Jesse Grund said Casey would often have seizures which made her turn into different personalities
Where the hell does the media get their information? This is BS. Casey had ONE seizure when she was with Jesse and I never heard him say that it made her have a different personality.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:27 pm

No Friends: Casey Anthony had nowhere to go when she left jail and is said to be feeling increasingly isolated
She DID have somewhere to go. She's not living under a bridge! More BS!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:39 pm

I agree. I do not feel sorry for TLMS at all.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next