Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

+8
Slys Hunny
HippyChick2
Darkman
Lilone
spayneuteryourpets
raine1953
Nama
Wrapitup
12 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:19 am

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Articl10
We've been told that Travis had this shirt printed for Jodi... I want to see some proof of that. Show me the receipt, show me the shop where it was printed. Did Travis want everyone to know that she belonged to him? Or did Jodi want everyone to believe that he owned her?

NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:43 am

Would bet my first born SHE had that shirt made.

SO glad you brought this up..have thought of it many times then forget to mention it here.

The ONLY way to prove which one had this shirt made is by the receipt as you stated but even w/that..unless the receipt shows whose credit card it came from, we w/probably never know. She probably had it made, payed cash and would bet Travis did NOT take that pic.

Maybe she ordered it online? If so, the cc would be in her name..unless she got his cc number. Wouldn't doubt it as she got into his bank acct IIRC.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:14 am

I heard Beth Karas say that someone was wondering if Travis had the look of fear on his face in the shower photo with him facing the camera. They flashed several others of him in different places and time and said he didn't really smile in very many pictures and decided that was just his look.
I disagree. I'm not referring to whether or not he was smiling. The look of fear I see is in his eyes and brow. His brows are lowered and gathered towards the center of his face. I have looked through as many pictures of him that I can find online and there are none that compare with the look he had in that one shot.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:29 am

I agree. He looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Like he's seeing something he cannot quite comprehend. I think she either pulled out the gun or the knife w/one hand and had the camera in the other.

Re: the pic where you say it looks like he is "praying", you may be on to something. OR, she was lunging toward his chest w/the knife OR had the gun pointed at his chest/heart.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 am

Mormons fold their hands across their chests to pray, instead of folding their hands. It is a sign of reverence and respect.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:19 am

We keep hearing the media refer to Jodi as a Photographer. Was this ever her profession? I thought it was interesting that one of Travis' room mates is a Photographer and claims to have given him advise about his camera purchase. Didn't Jodi claim the same thing?
Just something I've been wondering about...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:29 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Mormons fold their hands across their chests to pray, instead of folding their hands. It is a sign of reverence and respect.

So he was praying in the shower while someone took a picture of him. I'd say he was very afraid of the photographer. And she taunted him before she killed him. Cold.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:06 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:We keep hearing the media refer to Jodi as a Photographer. Was this ever her profession? I thought it was interesting that one of Travis' room mates is a Photographer and claims to have given him advise about his camera purchase. Didn't Jodi claim the same thing?

We have never seen any "photography" supposedly by Jodi, except for auto timed pics she took of herself. I think photography may have been more of a hobby for her. If she was really a photographer, I think they would be selling her photos on ebay also.

This is a link to the feedback page of the seller who was selling Jodi's colored pencil artwork. This seller used to sell baseball cards and misc. china and other generic stuff. They just started selling Jodi's art in 2012. You can see the individual artwork that has already been sold by clicking on each item where it says "see item" - that only goes back for 90 days, then ebay dumps the ability to see the item any longer. (You may have to be signed into ebay to see the "sold" items.) I can copy some of them for you if you can't see and are curious.

seller ebay link of feedback (no items currently up for sale)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Well I hate to say it but she does have some sort of talent.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Thanks, Sam. Have to say, she is a very talented artist. Many are nutjobs as well it seems. (Apology to ALL artists who are sane).

She was a bartender so NO, she was not a "photographer" although she could have had a fantastic career as an artist.

On that FB link, there is a pic of her bedroom. Looks pretty small and cluttered. And,WHY was she living w/her grandparents? Seems she was not stable or mature enough to work and have her own place. Wonder what her grandparents (if they are still alive) think of all this.

Spay, wholeheartedly agree w/your last post above.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

LMAO, Sam!!

Check this out:

Def. witness list addendum:

Matt McCartney, a former boyfriend who lives in California.Per the above link.

Two friends and two former girlfriends of Travis Alexander. The defense claims Alexander was seeing those girlfriends at the same time he was dating Arias.

Richard Samuels, a valley psychologist and expert on sexual violence cases.

Kimberly Ross, Arias' former cell mate. Nancy Grace tweeted that Ross has a long rap sheet.
Here it is:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

In my younger years I was deeply and desperately in love with the man of my dreams. I thought and he made me believe that he felt the same. Then one day he dumped me. I was totally gut-shot. So I made up a plausible excuse to go to his apartment. One thing led to another and we made wonderful love, best ever. I was sure that meant we were back together, stronger than ever. When I tried to talk to him about our future, he made it clear that nothing had changed. That I was just handy and willing. He indicated I should leave. He left me abruptly to take a shower like he was dirty because of me. True, I didn't kill him, but I crawled away humiliated and wishing I were dead.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:18 pm

samgoodwin wrote:Yeah, but didn't John Wayne Gacy paint clowns? my 2 cents

Yes he did. They are the scariest clowns I've ever seen!
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:19 pm

by spayneuteryourpets Today at 21:14

In my younger years I was deeply and desperately in love with the man of my dreams. I thought and he made me believe that he felt the same. Then one day he dumped me. I was totally gut-shot. So I made up a plausible excuse to go to his apartment. One thing led to another and we made wonderful love, best ever. I was sure that meant we were back together, stronger than ever. When I tried to talk to him about our future, he made it clear that nothing had changed. That I was just handy and willing. He indicated I should leave. He left me abruptly to take a shower like he was dirty because of me. True, I didn't kill him, but I crawled away humiliated and wishing I were dead.
Thank you for your honesty. I know this had to be VERY painful and a real blow to your self-esteem. Couple Hugging You probably didn't have much self-esteem back then as many young gals don't and that is why you went over there thinking after sex, it meant you were back together.

I think this is basically what Travis did. He then (like your ex) took a shower.

You had the foresight to walk away hurt. She didn't. Her humiliation and lack of esteem and the fact she is just plain warped is why TA is dead and we have this thread.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank you. But it wasn't foresight. I'm just not a heartless killer.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

By Ami Ridling
Daily News Staff Writer
Jan. 25, 2013 11:12 am

PHOENIX, Ariz. – Jodi Ann Arias – ­the Yreka woman accused of brutally murdering her 30-year-old boyfriend Travis Alexander in Mesa, Ariz. in 2008 – is currently standing trial in Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix, Ariz.

Prosecutors allege that Arias, now 32, was visiting Alexander at his Arizona home on June 4, 2008 when the murder allegedly occurred. She is accused of stabbing Alexander 27 times in the chest, back, and head, slashing his throat from ear to ear, and shooting him in the head with a .25 caliber handgun.

Alexander’s bloody body was discovered days later by his friends on his bathroom floor.

When investigators examined Arias’ digital camera, they allegedly discovered that on the day of the murder, the couple had taken a series of nude photographs of one another, and the final photos in the series showed a body partly covered in blood on the bathroom floor, ABC News reported.

Arias was arrested in Yreka – where she resided with her grandparents – on a warrant shortly after the incident and she was held in the Siskiyou County Jail until she was extradited to Arizona to begin court proceedings.

Community reaction
Arias’ high school friend Tina Ross (formerly Tina Brazzi) told the Daily News on Thursday that she was “totally shocked” when she learned Arias had been arrested for murder.

“She was a kind and gentle spirit,” said Ross. “This was totally out of character for Jodi. She was not a violent person.”

Ross said Arias was a good student and came from a loving family, and she believed Arias’ parents always wanted what was best for their daughter.

However, “Jodi had a way of picking bad boys,” Ross recalled, adding that she remembers one of Arias’ high school boyfriends who she described as “controlling.”

“From a young age, she started picking guys that were just not the best choice for her. And she was such a beautiful girl,” she said.

Ross noted that while Arias seemed to be drawn into relationships that had warning signs of domestic violence, she never observed that Arias reacted “over the top” to breakups.

Ross commented that based on Arias’ history, she believes that there was domestic violence in her relationship with Alexander.

Richard Rangel, a Yreka High School art teacher, said he fondly remembers when Arias was his art student.

“She was very conscientious, very smart, very hard working and very skillful,” Rangel recalled. He added that she mastered all mediums and was usually the first student to complete an assignment.

“One of the things that stood out to me about her was she was always perfect,” said Rangel, referring to the flawless appearance of her hair, makeup and clothing.

“There were no signs of violence or a temper; she was on the mellow side. She was very quiet and always seemed more mature than rest of the kids. She had a maturity about her that was noticeable,” he said, adding that she never became upset by critiques in art class.

“She was the perfect kid – the kind of kid you would want your son to date because she just seemed so clean cut,” said Rangel.

Case proceedings
According to CBS News, Arias initially denied murdering Alexander, and furthermore, she denied being in Arizona at the time of the murder.

ABC News reported that investigators found DNA of Arias’ and Alexander’s blood, strands of her hair that contained his blood and her bloody hand print at the scene.

During the course of the proceedings, Arias changed her story and said she was at Alexander’s home, and that she witnessed him being murdered by home invaders. Then, she changed her story again and claimed Alexander was abusive, and she killed him in self defense. Prosecutors allege Arias killed Alexander in a fit of jealous rage, reported the Huffington Post.

Yahoo.com reported that a week prior to the alleged murder, Arias’ grandparents had reported to Yreka Police Department (YPD) their home had been burglarized and a .25 caliber handgun was missing. The handgun, a DVD player and $30 were the only items reported missing during the burglary. Other valuable items, including three other guns, were left untouched.

YPD Officer Kevin Friedman, who investigated the burglary and was subpoenaed to testify in the trial, told the Maricopa County Superior Court that the burglary struck him as odd. He said he found it unusual that only one firearm was stolen from the cabinet and other items worth money were left untouched, reported Yahoo.com.

Arias told the court she had never seen the .25 caliber gun and she did not even know her grandparents owned one until they reported it missing a week prior to the murder.

The prosecution has rested and Arias’ attorneys will begin presenting her defense on Jan. 29 after a one-week hiatus, stated ABC News.

Arias’ artwork, which she created while incarcerated, has been selling on eBay for bids between $300 and $400, with proceeds going toward her court expenses and better quality food while she is behind bars. The drawings are being sold by an anonymous eBay user, ABC News reported.

Prior to her arrest in 2008, YPD Chief Brian Bowles said his department has no previous records of Arias ever having been arrested in Yreka. According to online court records, Arias had no previous criminal charges filed against her in the county.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:55 pm

Oh Geez, Wrap, you finally looked at that disgusting Jodi is innocent site. I'm dreading next week when they start talking about wonderful and sweet Jodi was and how abusive and controlling Travis was. It just doesn't seem right when he's no longer here to defend himself.

I'm trusting that the state has some excellent rebuttal planned. And hoping it's not another brain dead jury.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:08 pm

I hear you, Sam.

Ya know, I "might" buy her defense if she had not lied twice. I say MIGHT. I would really buy it if she had shot him, called 911 and told them what happened. What gets me is that she drove to that other dudes house and got all sweaty w/him. She sure has a lot of peeps duped.

This Matt McCartney is something else. He states he was not going to be involved in her defense and he is. He also stated her finger was broken?? I want pics and a timestamp.If it was, it likely happened during their struggle.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Empty Pics in Shower - Timestamped & delay between shots

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Empty What is your take of this pic? He looks startled..like he see's a knife or gun

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:43 am

Never saw this pic until now:
Taken at 5:27:18. He was dead by 5:30.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:54 am

Hmmm (at the link above ... - "innocent" site)

If the ex is to testify .. he could be quite a powerful witness for the defense...

If TA really "broke her finger(s) .. deformed her hand ... etc .. etc .. in one of many of his angry outbursts" (whatever it said there in the article) .. surely it's not going to look to good to the Jury...

The "picture perfect" TA ... starting to look like had some flaws... - verbal abuse (surely, as we already heard) .. sexual BS / frastration / games or whatever it was...
but if he did physically abuse her also .. and that can be proven in court somehow ... in front of the jury... or ... hold some water with the jury ... hmmmmmm

"storming norman"? ... i mean "mormon"? (lol)

FREE Willy? :)))
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:31 am

Would want to see timestamped pics of the broken or bruised finger(s). It was stated she never got the "broken finger set" or something like that. She's an "artist", left-handed. Want to see what hand these alleged broken/bruised fingers are on.

LOLZ, Darkman..on your last para!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Those longer - almost 2 minute lapses between pictures could be when she was getting the gun and/or knife out of her purse.

I'm wondering if the darker photos in the shower are when the camera was on auto, and the brighter photos are when she was actually focusing and using the flash?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Wrapitup wrote:>

Respectfully snipped for space.

I like how you did this, Wrap. (The pics and times on it.)
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:34 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:We keep hearing the media refer to Jodi as a Photographer. Was this ever her profession? I thought it was interesting that one of Travis' room mates is a Photographer and claims to have given him advise about his camera purchase. Didn't Jodi claim the same thing?

We have never seen any "photography" supposedly by Jodi, except for auto timed pics she took of herself. I think photography may have been more of a hobby for her. If she was really a photographer, I think they would be selling her photos on ebay also.

This is a link to the feedback page of the seller who was selling Jodi's colored pencil artwork. This seller used to sell baseball cards and misc. china and other generic stuff. They just started selling Jodi's art in 2012. You can see the individual artwork that has already been sold by clicking on each item where it says "see item" - that only goes back for 90 days, then ebay dumps the ability to see the item any longer. (You may have to be signed into ebay to see the "sold" items.) I can copy some of them for you if you can't see and are curious.

seller ebay link of feedback (no items currently up for sale)

Yeah she was such a narcissist she loved her "hobby" of aiming her smartphone or camera at her own face and snapping away. How many pics do we have of her face in the foreground, her arm obviously outstretched as in holding a camera or camera-phone?? She had one fave subject for her photographs and that was herself. I doubt she ever missed an opportunity to "get in the shot" when cameras came out. Her 'hobby' was herself, period.

And I haven't seen ANY signs that she had budding or promising photography skills. JMO

Oh and BTW I don't think she was into Wicca, which some of the people in her life said and offered up the "spooky" pic of her at night w/ the light on her face. I say it was just her holding a candle or flashlight for an interesting pic. Maybe the person who took the pic said, "oh that looked cool do it again so I can take a pic." Just guessing.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Sam, she may very well have PTSD stemming from this horrible event... but it occurred after the (as you stated earlier) gruesome MURDER of this man. So in my opinion PTSD can't be used as a defense. Her story kept changing because she was getting tangled up with the evidence piling up against her.

Look, I have officially diagnosed PTSD from my extremely abusive first marriage. So I know PTSD. Jodi Arias wouldn't know PTSD if it bit her in the ass.

The abuse of PTSD, bi-polar, and domestic violence really pisses me off. Its used too often and sworn by 'experts' to be valid on the stand. I call bullshit. These testi-phonies should be run out of the courtroom. Its a slap in the face to DV survivors and those who really do have PTSD from DV. Defense tactics are really getting to be outrageous. Something should be done, but I dunno what it would be.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:15 pm

Hippy, I did not create the 10 min timestamped shower scenes. I got it from the TA FB page.

Wholeheartedly agree about this PTSD claim. I also have it but less so as time passes for the reason you stated.

Sam, I thought the same thing when I would see lapses of almost 2 min. Just enough time for her to run to her car and get the knife, gun or both.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

Was it a wooden baseball bat, or a plastic or whiffle bat, I wonder?
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Hippy, I did not create the 10 min timestamped shower scenes. I got it from the TA FB page.

Wholeheartedly agree about this PTSD claim. I also have it but less so as time passes for the reason you stated.

Sam, I thought the same thing when I would see lapses of almost 2 min. Just enough time for her to run to her car and get the knife, gun or both.

Or get it out of her purse/ bag. I say she came ready for action. Maybe she had planned all along that if, after marathon sex with him, he still was planning to take the other chick to Cancun, she was going to somehow do him in. I think she stabbed him in the chest, he staggers out of shower, gets the blood in the sink, floor and everywhere else in the bathroom, Travis tries to flee from the bathroom from Jodi, falls on the beginning of the bedroom carpet, she stabs him 9 times in the back then slits his throat while he is on the carpet. This kills him. Thus the staggering amt of blood there. She drags him to the shower, thinks hes still alive. She shoots him the the face, but he's already dead as evidenced by the lack of blood from that wound (testified to).
The palm print of hers is from her dragging him back to the bathroom and using the wall for a little bit of leverage. OR the palm print if from her hurrying down the hall after Travis when he is trying to run to the bedroom, she slips on the blood on the tile floor along that long hallway and puts her hand out (and on the wall) to keep from falling. One or the other. I know it was on the right side of the wall as you are looking down the hallway but don't know if it was her left or right palm print. If I knew, then I would know if she did it going down that hall running after Travis, or coming back down the hall towards the bathroom, dragging Travis. After she shoots him, and tried to shoot twice, but the gun jams or does not fire. After that she does the pathetic clean-up (sheets, camera, etc into the washer)
Just my theory so far, JMO.

All the other cuts and stabs not counting the 2 stab wounds to his skull, were done after the heart stab and before the neck slitting, during the course of him trying to get away/ defend himself and her madly slicing at him. Again, JMO.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:05 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Autops10

The ME's writing is typical doctor scrawl. Note it says the stab wound on the upper chest was 1" deep and THROUGH THE BREASTBONE. You have to be stabbing pretty freaking hard to go through the breastbone, I imagine. She must have been crazed to the point of manic frenzied stabbing, if you can even wrap your head around that.

All the mention of her flat affect? Classic sociopath. No emotions. Incapable of having emotions, except in Jodi's case there seemed to be extreme jealousy and possessiveness.

jmo
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:37 pm

Pretty great summation, Hippy. Only thing I think she May have done is when she first stabbed him and he got out of the shower and was leaning over the bathroom sink, that's when she stabbed him 9 times in the back. Other than that, I think you have completely summed it up.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 7 Empty Jodi Arias:Her Own Worst Enemy?

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm

Figures. Greta says highly suspect she's the killer? I think that's what she said..like someone else was there. GMAB!! The damned gun JAMMED! head bang
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Greta seemed to think someone was helping her because she wouldn't have switched weapons. I agree that the gun jammed and she had the knife in her purse.

Hippy, your theory matches mine almost exactly, although I think Travis got the back stab wounds when he was standing at the sink also.

Did you see this yet? On that TA fb site they enhanced the reflection from Travis's eye in the shower trying to see if there was a reflection of Jodi there holding a gun. I do see something, but it could be imagination also.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:34 pm

Don't know if the above w/fly..remember when they tried to do this in TMLS's case w/poor little Caylee and the duct tape?

Thanks for the source, Sam.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 pm

On NG .. some caller, i think, mentioned reflection on the tap ... but then someone (detective, i think) discredited it .. he said it was something else (reflection of the person taking crime scene photos, i think)

Not sure about reflection from TA's eyes, however
Darkman
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:06 pm

It's a little too CSI for me, I worry about all these people trying to "prove" how Jodi did it. Especially since Jodi has already admitted she killed him, so obviously she WAS standing there with a gun at some point. This opening statement admission seems to have flown right over the juror's heads. I hope at some point they play the video with her admitting to LE that she killed him.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 am

Does the trial start tomorrow or Tues?????
The 29th, Tuesday.
I don't understand what trial you're talking about. Jodi's trial has already started.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:12 am

spayneuteryourpets wrote:I'm beginning to think it was premeditated.
Beginning to think? I have no doubt it was all premediated. I think the ONLY way Travis had a chance of being alive today is if he had told Jodi he would take HER to Cancun. my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next