Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+9
adelacruz
TerryRose
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Heike
laga
ladyjustice37
Cory
mommyof3kids
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Cory, I am not sure why that number didn't work, but I found a local office for legal aid in Coos County, but they are closed already. I am not sure what areas of law they take, but here is that info.

COOS COUNTY

OLC Coos Bay Office
Compass Building, 455 S. 4th Street, Suite 5
PO Box 1098
Coos Bay, OR 97420
(541) 269-1226 and 1-800-303-3638

Monday - Thursday, 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

and here is the link where I obtained that info [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

P.S. I called the number and it went to VM because they are closed, but at least it was disconnected
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Cory Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Ok....Thanks..I will call them tomorrow morning.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:30 pm

Cory,
you don't know me, nor will I pretend to even have an attempt of trying to understand your pain.....

but I will say this,
Rest when you must in order to gather your strength,
Cry when you need, to replinish your spirit,
then lift yourself up with love for Leah
lean on your friends for knowledge
be strong and continue your path!!!!

Know that you are loved and many prayers are said for you during the moments you feel the weakest!
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:52 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 6:00 pm

Why are they doing this to me??? What the hell have I ever done to deserve this kind of treatment??? My God this in inhumane!!
I just feel like all our efforts just flew out the door. Nine friggin' years of total BS. WTF?

I don't know Cory, and it's not friggin right at ALL. You need to get an attorney cause there is NO reason you can't get the answers you have been looking for. You deserve the right to know what happened to your daughter!

Aimi is right Cory!! An Attorney might be able to help. It sounds to me like the DA's office has some power issue. WTF??? WHat if this were his daughter? I just do not understand this. Maybe we should all picket outside his office.[u] a fit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I have made several phone calls today and have been informed that as long as the case is considered "active and under investigation" they CAN keep all evidence sealed. The key here, in my opinion is to force them to prove it is indeed an active investigation. Prove it how you say???... by letting some body, or court or some independent body look at what they have been doing for 9 years. I would not consider sitting on the evidence they have, waiting for someone to come in and lay more on their desk or waiting by the phone for a tip, an active investigation. I still can't believe they can keep everything sealed without a court order, but evidently they just have to declare it an active investigation.

Cory, the chief is right, what we discuss here is a lot of speculation, nothing wrong with that, if he would give us the evidence he has and the right to conduct our own investigation we could do more with it than he and his group have done in 9 years, afterall, anything is more than nothing.

Chief, if by chance you are reading this and believe it to be garbage speculation, remember it is people just like us who are on juries.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Cory wrote:Unbelievable!!!! OK...You aren't going to believe this.... Andy asked a bit ago if I had received the autopsy report....So I called. Now I am told that the DA CAN refuse me access to those records. So, I called Maureen from the DA's office and she tells me I will most likely be denied by Frasier. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! He is out of town until the 31st I believe she said. I told her to forwarn him that I WILL be there to duke this on out with him. I am so damn mad right now!!!! $#%$%^&^%*&^&*&^ (that's me cussing big time!)
Girl why you think I didn't get my hopes all up on getting those results??
Paul Frasier is a prick!!!!!!
He IS the key to Leah's justice!!
Not the chief!!!
Yes, the chief can question Nick again and try to get him to crack, and if that was going to happen he would have done it within the last year.
The key (IMO) is to bugg the *hit out of the DA till he makes a move. I have felt this way from the begining. I do NOT know laws very well but I don't see how ANY agency can keep secrets about Leah's death from Cory. That to me is just beyond wrong. I think these day's there is to much law and not enough justice!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:51 pm

[quote=" I think these day's there is to much law and not enough justice!!![/quote]

AMEN
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:39 pm

by Cory Today at 5:03 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Not done yet..

Why the Hell can't a mother know how her own daughter died?? That in itself should be a crime! They shouls HAVE to release this info to the immediate family!

Makes me think there is something in that Autopsy that is damning to them or maybe to the case?? idk.. but I am flaming pissed right now

He said - and I quote......"There is nothing in those papers that will tell you anything."

Cory, not sure how I missed this post earlier.. but.. OMG, how does he get off telling you this?

If there is NOTHING in those papers, then WHY not let you have them?

[/quote] " I think these day's there is to much law and not enough justice!!![quote]

I am with Laga... AMEN to that statement Sorrow! Hey btw, we are about the same age and I can tell we both feel this compassion for Cory and Leah's case! I would love to meet up with you some day!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Dear Cory & all VH friends,

Even though I have not been able to be here on a regular enough basis lately...my potential new job and Hospice work has pulled me away, I have tried to keep up, as my heart is with this case and justice for Leah.

Trying to embrace fully the true experience of your heartwrenching pain and frustration, Cory, is something we can only keep reaching for, to understand. But as so many have shown here, there is a voice and passion to make changes and they have to start now!

As I have read through all of the posts, I have jotted down ideas...anything to keep the ball rolling and keep HOPE alive. This is the calm before the storm...we CAN make a difference.

The squeaky wheel DOES get the grease!

An attorney...absolutely, someone of caliber would talk to you Cory, with a dead child and no autopsy, no results! Pro Bono. Maybe someone you have heard of in the area with clout, rather than who the services might offer?

Picketing as mentioned...signs with "Justice for Leah NOW" would be a clear message. In the small town, wouldn't the media be interested in coming? Assuming so, a carefully presented message with the right to see the autopsy report and get a re-investigation going could ramp up public support and put pressure on the COP/DA.

A petition (I know a site that manages signatures, just have to research it) can help...if we all send it around for a couple weeks...it could gain momentum.

A concise list of all of the absolute reasons to investigate Nick, objective, and clear to present to COP/DA. Supported by communication from any source of value, but blog posts are hard to muddle through for them to get a clear picture of why it matters, without an outline of sorts to guide the process?

And what IF, the DOP suddenly was getting several calls a day about pursuing the case? Not just you Corey, as much as that should be enough...but all of us, not angry or unkind, but as concerned and frustrated citizens that want answers. Maybe paced out to three a day, not all at once...but flowing in regularly over time?

Then again, local media...as harsh as it is, for them a mother with a murdered child who cannot get results is news! In that arena, I think an approach to appeal to the powers at hand with a great need is better than for them to feel threatened, as honey is always better than vinegar. A please help approach. At least for public consumption. That is what people respond to and pressure is everything for public officials.

Behind closed doors, I think they should be reamed and made to explain why!

My heart and soul cries out for this to happen for Leah, for you Cory, and NOW. We have voices, and good minds...I think from what I see of the ability and devotion here, we can do this!!

Your pain will always ebb and flow and we all understand, but sweetie, do not give up!! We are here to say that there is NO option! The COP and DA HAVE to look at this case and find a way to solve it!!!

I am so warmed by all the love here and I add mine...with a gracious heart. I am so very sorry for all of your pain, Cory.

LOVE
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am

mommyof3kids wrote:
by Cory Today at 5:03 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
Not done yet..

Why the Hell can't a mother know how her own daughter died?? That in itself should be a crime! They shouls HAVE to release this info to the immediate family!

Makes me think there is something in that Autopsy that is damning to them or maybe to the case?? idk.. but I am flaming pissed right now

He said - and I quote......"There is nothing in those papers that will tell you anything."

Cory, not sure how I missed this post earlier.. but.. OMG, how does he get off telling you this?

If there is NOTHING in those papers, then WHY not let you have them?

" I think these day's there is to much law and not enough justice!!!

I am with Laga... AMEN to that statement Sorrow! Hey btw, we are about the same age and I can tell we both feel this compassion for Cory and Leah's case! I would love to meet up with you some day!
For sure!!! I am always at all the memoral/vigils for Leah!! We should all meet up and let the DA get a taste of what Cory's has been dealing with,and I think SOON would be best!!
This has gone on long enough, 9 years too long. It is time to stand up and FIGHT back, and fight back HARD.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

Ok, I don't understand something...they are saying it is an ongoing investigation which is why she has not seen the autopsy results... Jon Benet Ramsey is an on going investigation, her autopsy is on the internet...Is it different in every state? Just curious about how it works and why one ongoing case has the autopsy out there and Leah's has not been released to her own MOTHER! :?: :?: :?:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you cory for recommending VH on this site. It looks like some LE are members. I am signing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:38 am

If you need additional investigation work done like the cold case mentioned above, please keep in mind that we offer free consultations for all our clients and their cases. No case is too big or too small. We will work for you and get you the same positive results. Call us at Toll Free (800) 828-9198 or online. Our private investigators are on call 24 hours a day ready to help you with your specific investigative case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:44 am

Interesting article on cold cases files in Oregon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:50 am

DNA matches that could have closed cases weren't pursued because of basic police foul-ups, such as overlooking a telephone message reporting the match. Backlogs of unsolved "cold cases" that threaten to overwhelm some big-city police departments caused matches to be ignored, the newspaper found. In some jurisdictions — Richmond, Va., Cincinnati, and DeKalb County, Ga. — police offered no explanations for why matches were not pursued.
Sound familiar?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:48 am

Lindamarie, From all I can find out it is indeed legal and within their rights to keep sealed all info/evidence they have gathered as long as they consider it an active investigation.

I have been trying to find out how someone could go about forcing LE to change the status to cold and give it over to another investigation team. I keep saying I think fresh eyes and ears, re-interviews and such can close this case. At the very least there is a better chance of that than new evidence falling out of the sky onto their desks.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 am

by Heike Yesterday at 11:35 pm

Dear Cory & all VH friends,

Even though I have not been able to be here on a regular enough basis lately...my potential new job and Hospice work has pulled me away, I have tried to keep up, as my heart is with this case and justice for Leah.

Trying to embrace fully the true experience of your heartwrenching pain and frustration, Cory, is something we can only keep reaching for, to understand. But as so many have shown here, there is a voice and passion to make changes and they have to start now!

As I have read through all of the posts, I have jotted down ideas...anything to keep the ball rolling and keep HOPE alive. This is the calm before the storm...we CAN make a difference.

The squeaky wheel DOES get the grease!

An attorney...absolutely, someone of caliber would talk to you Cory, with a dead child and no autopsy, no results! Pro Bono. Maybe someone you have heard of in the area with clout, rather than who the services might offer?

Picketing as mentioned...signs with "Justice for Leah NOW" would be a clear message. In the small town, wouldn't the media be interested in coming? Assuming so, a carefully presented message with the right to see the autopsy report and get a re-investigation going could ramp up public support and put pressure on the COP/DA.

A petition (I know a site that manages signatures, just have to research it) can help...if we all send it around for a couple weeks...it could gain momentum.

A concise list of all of the absolute reasons to investigate Nick, objective, and clear to present to COP/DA. Supported by communication from any source of value, but blog posts are hard to muddle through for them to get a clear picture of why it matters, without an outline of sorts to guide the process?

And what IF, the DOP suddenly was getting several calls a day about pursuing the case? Not just you Cory, as much as that should be enough...but all of us, not angry or unkind, but as concerned and frustrated citizens that want answers. Maybe paced out to three a day, not all at once...but flowing in regularly over time?

Then again, local media...as harsh as it is, for them a mother with a murdered child who cannot get results is news! In that arena, I think an approach to appeal to the powers at hand with a great need is better than for them to feel threatened, as honey is always better than vinegar. A please help approach. At least for public consumption. That is what people respond to and pressure is everything for public officials.

Behind closed doors, I think they should be reamed and made to explain why!

My heart and soul cries out for this to happen for Leah, for you Cory, and NOW. We have voices, and good minds...I think from what I see of the ability and devotion here, we can do this!!

Your pain will always ebb and flow and we all understand, but sweetie, do not give up!! We are here to say that there is NO option! The COP and DA HAVE to look at this case and find a way to solve it!!!

I am so warmed by all the love here and I add mine...with a gracious heart. I am so very sorry for all of your pain, Cory.

LOVE
xoxo
Heike

Heike, you post gave me the chills, you are so compassionate when you post! You are 100% right on with every word!

xoxo
~Aimi~
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:05 am

I have been trying to find out how someone could go about forcing LE to change the status to cold and give it over to another investigation team. I keep saying I think fresh eyes and ears, re-interviews and such can close this case. At the very least there is a better chance of that than new evidence falling out of the sky onto their desks.
Laga, great idea and i have wondered why her case has not been deemed cold after 9 years of NO activity???
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Good morning all!

I have added a Petition (new post) for Cory to approve/change if needed, etc. and then for us to run with....

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Hi all been out all evening , yeah it did involve whiskey & coke :shock:

Hi Cory x

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Good to see you prayerbone. Cory has been a no show today. Please sign the petition.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:03 pm

That's right we live in a world where a bureaucrat can know the cause of a daughters death , but her own Mother can't...

Whys that? "oh well were still investigating the crime" when was the crime "oh 2000" anything new ? "hmmmm no "

keystone frigging cops

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:06 pm

prayerbone wrote:That's right we live in a world where a bureaucrat can know the cause of a daughters death , but her own Mother can't...

Whys that? "oh well were still investigating the crime" when was the crime "oh 2000" anything new ? "hmmmm no "

keystone frigging cops

I see your getting caught up with the thread. Yep keystone frigging cops.
wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Lindamarie, thank you for that DNA article...very enlightening and SO damn frustrating!

Everyone should read:

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Heike wrote:Lindamarie, thank you for that DNA article...very enlightening and SO damn frustrating!

Everyone should read:

xoxo
Heike

Here is a part that really sticks out in this article.

In 2002, the Oregon state police crime lab used DNA to match 26 men to unsolved Portland burglaries. The names were reported to Portland police, department spokesman Detective Paul Dolbey acknowledges. None was followed until one of the 26 suspects was matched again to an additional burglary, and lab technicians pointed out the earlier matches.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:31 pm

Holy Cow!!!!! Sorry I've been gone all day!!! Sometimes I forget a business is run from this house and I absolutely HAD to get caught up!!
I understand some of you were worried about me again...STOP THAT!! I am fine! I get so wound up in this case I forget there is a world out there! Sheesh!! So much to read! Petition? K....Guess I better check on that!

I spent most of last night thinking about this case.
I looked at one point closely....I have been told by many that when I refer to who I think killed Leah, that I need to be sure to say "it is my opinion" that #$%$^$ killed Leah. Well, I say BS to that now. Why should I have to say it like that? Why, when in fact I do believe Nick McGuffin Killed Leah? I have no doubts. None whatsoever. He had the time and he surely had the motive. And his demeanor certainly left alot to the imigination. If anyone here disputes that statement....I ask you to please send me a pm as to how that could possibly be a false statement. Some have mentioned an alledged letter..... I have that letter. There is NO letter that exhonorates Nick McGuffin. Rumors flew around this town about 4 people who possibly could have done this....... and that is exactly what that is - a RUMOR. Four people were NOT involved in Leah's death. Nope. Not even. Think about it. Four people? Um hum.....and they have ALL remained silent for 9 long years? One of the four is in prison as I write this. He cried like a baby when he was sentenced......believe me.....he would have done ANYTHING to get out of going to prison. Also, I know that at least two of them have taken polygraphs - and passed. There is one person responsible for Leah's death - and I believe one other helped with the cover-up. They both know who they are......and SO DO I.
Also....why do you think "AlexisRae" and "Klay" appeared in Nicks defense? Does anyone here really think those two are not "family" to Nick? We know who Klay was....as she admitted that on another site. AlexisRae?? Well, let's just say that certain someone talked JUST LIKE "a family member" did when they called the administrator of Leah's site-pissed off because those documents were up there. Sometimes I have to step back and look at certain pieces of this puzzle. They don't always fit right....until I think and think hard. Nine years is a hell of a lot to look back on and I forget certain things. Understandably so under the circumstances.
Kristen has been mentioned alot in many threads. IMO - she was nothing but a pawn. Just someone who could verify that Nick was in fact looking for Leah. Right. She has been questioned and is of no interest to this case.
Brent Bartley? I don't really know about Brent. I don't think he had a hand in this....I just think he knows as was told. Drugs seem to be a big part of Brents life now. Rumor has it he is battling this addiction big time. Makes me wonder if he hasn't been threatened?
Mulling things over in my head last night was actually a good thing. All alone, noone to distract my thinking made some things clearer in my mind.
This case has litterally torn my entire family apart. Both my parents have passed away (and yes in part because of cancer and copd)but I also believe and always will that they had more years left in them. They couldn't handle Leah's death. They couldn't handle watching their own daughter (me) go through the torment and hell of "not knowing", let alone the death itself. You have all read about my situation with my living daughter. Not good. So now what? I am a childless mother? I guess so. And it IS because of Leah's death.
Well, I guess I have babbled on enough here! I will go check the petition out now!!
Sorry if I worried some of you....I never want to do that. Life! Ahhhh!!!!!!!

Have I told you all lately that YOU ARE ALL AWESOME?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:43 pm

Cory, you are awesome yourself! You have such inner strength to carry on as you do. May God bless you. BlowKisses
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

TerryRose wrote:Cory, you are awesome yourself! You have such inner strength to carry on as you do. May God bless you. BlowKisses

Well, it isn't easy I'll tell you that much!! Thanks to everyone here - life seems a bit easier!!! Thank you TerryRose!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 pm

I will admit... I was one of those peeps that was worried about you Cory. I knew in my heart that you were ok and prob just needed a break, but after all that went down yesterday I couldn't help but worry about you my dear!!

You are correct that you do in fact have life outside this forum and can't always be here talking about this case.. you need to take care of your self and your household... We love and care about you so very much, that we just get worried about you is all BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:27 am

To Cory... Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:29 am

Heike, I sometimes forget how sharp of a mind that you have...you made excellent points in your above post!!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:20 am

Thank you Cory for responding...I thought I was going to have to send out the National Guard. duct and run
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am

treaves wrote:Thank you Cory for responding...I thought I was going to have to send out the National Guard. duct and run

Sorry I didn't email you back treaves....figured I'd do it all at once!!

OK.....I see you have made another cutsie avatar!!! Love it!! Bravo
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:35 am

OK.....I see you have made another cutsie avatar!!! Love it!!

I want one of those mom!! Can you make me one for my B-day Peas???
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 pm

Cory wrote:Holy Cow!!!!! Sorry I've been gone all day!!! Sometimes I forget a business is run from this house and I absolutely HAD to get caught up!!
I understand some of you were worried about me again...STOP THAT!! I am fine! I get so wound up in this case I forget there is a world out there! Sheesh!! So much to read! Petition? K....Guess I better check on that!

I spent most of last night thinking about this case.
I looked at one point closely....I have been told by many that when I refer to who I think killed Leah, that I need to be sure to say "it is my opinion" that #$%$^$ killed Leah. Well, I say BS to that now. Why should I have to say it like that? Why, when in fact I do believe Nick McGuffin Killed Leah? I have no doubts. None whatsoever. He had the time and he surely had the motive. And his demeanor certainly left alot to the imagination. If anyone here disputes that statement....I ask you to please send me a pm as to how that could possibly be a false statement. Some have mentioned an alledged letter..... I have that letter. There is NO letter that exhonorates Nick McGuffin. Rumors flew around this town about 4 people who possibly could have done this....... and that is exactly what that is - a RUMOR. Four people were NOT involved in Leah's death. Nope. Not even. Think about it. Four people? Um hum.....and they have ALL remained silent for 9 long years? One of the four is in prison as I write this. He cried like a baby when he was sentenced......believe me.....he would have done ANYTHING to get out of going to prison. Also, I know that. at least two of them have taken polygraphs - and passed. There is one person responsible for Leah's death - and I believe one other helped with the cover-up. They both know who they are......and SO DO I.
Also....why do you think "AlexisRae" and "Klay" appeared in Nicks defense? Does anyone here really think those two are not "family" to Nick? We know who Klay was....as she admitted that on another site. AlexisRae?? Well, let's just say that certain someone talked JUST LIKE "a family member" did when they called the administrator of Leah's site-pissed off because those documents were up there. Sometimes I have to step back and look at certain pieces of this puzzle. They don't always fit right....until I think and think hard. Nine years is a hell of a lot to look back on and I forget certain things. Understandably so under the circumstances.
Kristen has been mentioned alot in many threads. IMO - she was nothing but a pawn. Just someone who could verify that Nick was in fact looking for Leah. Right. She has been questioned and is of no interest to this case.
Brent Bartley? I don't really know about Brent. I don't think he had a hand in this....I just think he knows as was told. Drugs seem to be a big part of Brents life now. Rumor has it he is battling this addiction big time. Makes me wonder if he hasn't been threatened?
Mulling things over in my head last night was actually a good thing. All alone, noone to distract my thinking made some things clearer in my mind.
This case has litterally torn my entire family apart. Both my parents have passed away (and yes in part because of cancer and copd)but I also believe and always will that they had more years left in them. They couldn't handle Leah's death. They couldn't handle watching their own daughter (me) go through the torment and hell of "not knowing", let alone the death itself. You have all read about my situation with my living daughter. Not good. So now what? I am a childless mother? I guess so. And it IS because of Leah's death.
Well, I guess I have babbled on enough here! I will go check the petition out now!!
Sorry if I worried some of you....I never want to do that. Life! Ahhhh!!!!!!!

Have I told you all lately that YOU ARE ALL AWESOME?
I find it very interesting that NOT ONE person in Coo's county(besides Nick's family/friends) believes he is innocent. Count that.... NOT ONE!!!
So 35,000+ people who live in coo's county, the FBI, The LE, and all who were involved in helping Leah's case are wrong??
I think not!!
And if the LE (or anyone elts that) doesn't want NICK'S name slandered, they shouldn't have made the ONLY suspect public knowledge!!
I believe with my entire heart Nick McGuffin killed Leah Freeman.
until(and it won't happen)somebody elts confesses to killing Leah, NM IS the person I feel did this.
And now they want to keep Leah's autopsy results to themselves....
I don't even no where to begin there?
What direction has the law gone in when you can't even know how your own child has died??
I have never felt sooo helpless for Leah.
You know I got in to this case to help Leah get justice, and I'm not giving up on her.
Cory you are a great person and I know you know it!!!!!
And NO your not a childless mother, I feel Denise WILL come around, just give it time.
Maybe it is easier for her to block everything with Leah out so it don't hurt as much, that's what I do with my mom.
Hang in there girl, everyone here LOVES you!!!
What a great website!!
Thank you!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:29 pm

I don't know if I have told you enough times Sam, but it those like YOU who keep me going. You are a true friend. One who cares more about Leah's case than anyone else in Coos County or the state of Oregon for that matter.

(we need to do lunch again soon!!!!)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Cory wrote:I don't know if I have told you enough times Sam, but it those like YOU who keep me going. You are a true friend. One who cares more about Leah's case than anyone else in Coos County or the state of Oregon for that matter.

(we need to do lunch again soon!!!!)
YES!! You have told me enough times:):) and YES... We need to do lunch too again..
I think a lot of people we shocked and puzzled at first as to what happend to poor Leah,(as much as I hate to say) and as time wore on their curiosity and feeling of compassion for Leah just faded away(like the investigation)and it's BS, a little girl was murdred in our community and they just forget??
I don't get it??
I have 4 kids one who will be a teen in a week and you bet your a** he knows who NM is!!!!
((((((((Cory))))))) Mexico/wherever tonight??? Drinks on me girl!!!!
Text me!!!
Love ya..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:16 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:
OK.....I see you have made another cutsie avatar!!! Love it!!

I want one of those mom!! Can you make me one for my B-day Peas???

Yes my sweetness....send me an idea of what kind of picture and what you want it to say, k? Love you sooooo much! ♥️♥️♥️
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:17 pm

OK, I think it is time to put an alert out for Prayerbone!! Andy, where are you?? confused
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:19 pm

Hahaha im here just p/m Cory if shes heard anything from the DA , but shes not got back to me as yet...

Kind of waiting on more info to be honest..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:22 pm

I was just watching a few reviews of new films and two are based on books , need to read them quickly not the same the other way round...

As anyone read The Lovely Bones ? , it looks heartbreaking for anyone in Cory's postion...Its about to come out very soon...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:02 pm

There you are... LOL. No, I have not read that book. Do you have a link to a site that tells about it?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:35 pm

I was just watching a few reviews of new films and two are based on books , need to read them quickly not the same the other way round...

As anyone read The Lovely Bones ? , it looks heartbreaking for anyone in Cory's postion...Its about to come out very soon...

Yes, Andy, I read the book, it was well done and quite unique. Not overtly memorable, but I enjoyed it! A movie would be interesting. :-) If I recall, it was on a spiritual level enlightening and ultimately uplifting, moreso than morose, but surely it depends on where a person is at. :-)

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm

The second book was the time travelers wife , thats about to be released as a film to ...Sorry to go off topic :oops:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

prayerbone wrote:I was just watching a few reviews of new films and two are based on books , need to read them quickly not the same the other way round...

The Lovely Bones was heart wrenching. I thought it was a really good book. It comes from the view point of the dead girl...she's trying to point her family to her killer. It's well written and I think it would be a good movie if they can bring out the emotion in the book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Where is everyone??? I miss you guys. ♥️
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:16 pm

Things are kinda slow right now, aren't they?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi all just been busy with work , think were all holding our breath on the DA ...

Hope to post a bit more next week , Night all xxx

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:38 pm

Well, it's official. I got the letter today that states that the Coos County District Attorney's office has informed the Medical Examiners office that Leah's records may not be released at this time. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:40 pm

I am so sorry to hear that.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next