Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+9
adelacruz
TerryRose
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Heike
laga
ladyjustice37
Cory
mommyof3kids
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 6 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Isn't that the truth LM?? I lost my mom 27 years ago tomorrow, Christmas has never seemed the same.
Cory, you and Leah are so loved.

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 6 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Wrapitup Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:26 pm

I am so sorry, Critter!!!

And, thank you for bumping this thread!!

This is a tough time for many people. Especially those that have lost one near and dear to their hearts!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:50 pm

Love what both LM and Critter said!! I can only imagine how Cory must feel through the Holiday season with out her Leah, and also with out her Grandbabie's... crying
Cory, have you been able to see your Grandbabies this Holiday season? I sure as HECK hope so !!

Love you!! :iluvu:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:29 am

Mommy asked what I have been afraid to ask about the grand babies. Part of my heart is with you Cory. I can't imagine losing child and the daily struggles that brings for you. Then smack we get the holidays. Insult to injury for people still struggling with loss and grief.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:39 am

Same here LM, I have been hoping against hope that her daughter has allowed her to see her grands. THEY need their Grandmother in their lives. All of the time, but esp. during the holidays.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6