Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+9
adelacruz
TerryRose
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Heike
laga
ladyjustice37
Cory
mommyof3kids
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 3 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

michelle_ellis wrote:You're going to see Paul Frasier this week Cory? Please let us know what he says. He is NOT going to want to release the sealed files to you because of the fact they still consider this case active. What I would stress with him is WHY aren't they actively seeking a cold case investigator to look at the case? In Eugene they even have a group of investigators that do nothing but look at these types of cases - could he reach out to them? Find out why he isn't willing to seek additional help. Ask if they've gone back and questioned everyone related to the case in recent years. Has the evidence gone through updated DNA testing? And then let us know. WHATEVER he says needs to be shared with the media and the public. Don't let him blow you off. The longer he sits on this case the louder we will get!
You are spot on with ALL of your advice!!!!!! Esp. the last part about being vocal with the media and the public! Good luck, Cory!!

CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 3 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Good luck Cory and please write everything he says down so you can tell me exactly what he said so I can go straight to the media should it be necessary.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:49 pm

I am not even nervous.....mad yes! I think I need to shake some of this anger before I meet with him!!!!!!!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Cory keep your eyes out for an e-mail coming from me shortly.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:11 pm

by michelle_ellis Today at 3:31 pm

Good luck Cory and please write everything he says down so you can tell me exactly what he said so I can go straight to the media should it be necessary.

You ROCK Michelle! Muah!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:20 pm

michelle we are so glad you joined us here on VH.
Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Of course - so sorry I didn't do it sooner. Of course, it's easier now that my youngest is 1 1/2 and not quite as demanding of my time!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:37 am

Hi all hope it goes well today Cory x

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:03 am

by prayerbone Today at 10:37 am

Hi all hope it goes well today Cory x

Good Morning Andy ☀ It is only 9:03 here in Oregon so it maybe that she is still in her meeting! It was at 8:30, but who knows how long she had to wait to get into his office!! Cory, We are here waiting for any news... Good or Bad! We love you!! Muah!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:10 am

Oh what I would give to be fly on the wall of Fraser office right about now.
I am PRAYING hard that God intervenes on that meeting today, and gives the DA a heart for a minute, and more strength than Cory will need.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:27 am

by sorrow Today at 11:10 am

Oh what I would give to be fly on the wall of Fraser office right about now.
I am PRAYING hard that God intervenes on that meeting today, and gives the DA a heart for a minute, and more strength than Cory will need.

I know Sorrow. I want to know everything he has to say to her with an explanation WHY!!
Fingers Crossed
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 am

Well, just as I thought I got absolutely nowhere. I guess he couldn't handle me alone - he had the Chief there. I started crying from the very beginning. Hysterically. I gotta tell ya, I have NEVER seen such stone cold faces in my life. Let's see. All I got out of him was that he is pissed off because of the afidavids on Leah's site. He says he didn't give me those papers and asked me where I did get them. I said "Well, it says Coos County District Attorney's Office on the heading of the papers so obviously they came from your office." He was angry and screamed "Well I didn't give them to you so who did?" I said "Well, gee Mr. Frasier....that was 9 freaking years ago....you expect me to remember that far back?" It just became a heated arguement with both of them telling me they were NOT going to release any information to me. Before I left I said I wanted the law that states you can deny me acess to the autopsy reports. He wrote down ORS 192.501(3). I told him I was far from done with this and that I would fight him to the end on getting that result. I asked why Michael Jacksons reports were being released with obviously an active investigation going on. He simply says "That's a different state." Neither on would give me an answer as to how many hours a week the CPD put into Leah's case. OMG......not pretty guys. Not pretty at all. I guess it is attorney time.
Frasier really pissed me off because I asked a question and his reply was "My God, have you listened to anything I've said here." Well, that really did it for me. I told him not to insult my intellegence. What an ass. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick of this bs. What a joke.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 am

Oh yes - I forgot....They don't want to release any information to me because I will just "run and put it on my blogs". And there are things that need to be kept secret........In other words, I have a big mouth!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:58 am

WTF WTF

What does he mean you can find it in 192.501(3)

[/quote] INSPECTION OF PUBLIC RECORDS

192.410 Definitions for ORS 192.410 to 192.505

192.420 Right to inspect public records; notice to public body attorney

192.423 Condensation of public record subject to disclosure; petition to review denial of right to inspect public record; adequacy of condensation

192.430 Functions of custodian of public records; rules

192.440 Copies or inspection of public records; written response by public body; fees; waiver or reduction; procedure for records requests

192.445 Nondisclosure on request of home address, home telephone number and electronic mail address; rules of procedure; duration of effect of request; liability; when not applicable

192.447 Nondisclosure of public employee identification badge or card

192.450 Petition to review denial of right to inspect state public record; appeal from decision of Attorney General denying inspection; records of health professional regulatory boards

192.460 Procedure to review denial of right to inspect other public records; effect of disclosure

192.465 Effect of failure of Attorney General, district attorney or public official to take timely action on inspection petition

192.470 Petition form; procedure when petition received

192.480 Procedure to review denial by elected official of right to inspect public records

192.490 Court authority in reviewing action denying right to inspect public records; docketing; costs and attorney fees

192.493 Health services costs

192.495 Inspection of records more than 25 years old

192.496 Medical records; sealed records; records of individual in custody or under supervision; student records

192.501 Public records conditionally exempt from disclosure

192.502 Other public records exempt from disclosure

192.505 Exempt and nonexempt public record to be separated[quote]

THANK YOU DA Frasier for pointing me to this section of the Statues, because not only does it state the statue he references, but also 192.460 Procedure to review denial of right to inspect other public records; effect of disclosure
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

I expected this. Time to fight for those records. I am re-searching the law he stated to you. So far here is what I found.
Public Records Orders
A person who has been denied the right to inspect or receive a copy of a public record of a state agency may submit a petition to the Attorney General. The Attorney General reviews the public record to determine if it may be withheld from public inspection and issues an order responding to the petition. These orders are the Attorney General's interpretation of the Oregon Public Records Law, ORS 192.410 to 192.505, as applied to the records being sought.

Please note that the list of orders below is not continually updated and does not reflect all orders issued by the Department of Justice. Complete collections may be viewed upon request at the Salem office of the Oregon Department of Justice. The Department is working to improve online accessibility of the resource and we thank you for your patience.

The orders are listed by the statutory provision of the Public Records Law that the order interprets and also shows the agency involved, the last name of the person petitioning for the records and the date the order was issued. Some orders are listed more than once because they deal with several provisions of the Public Records Law and are indexed under each.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Exemptions under ORS 192.501. Each of these exemptions is conditional, that is, even if its scope applies, exemption is subject to whether "the public interest requires disclosure in the particular instance." The burden of proving the applicability of any exemption under ORS 192.501 is always on the public body. Moreover, there is always a presumption in favor of disclosure. Turner v. Reed, 22 Or. App. 177, 538 P.2d 373 (1975).
The identity of the requester and her motives are never relevant in determining whether the request falls within the scope of the exemption. They are relevant, however, if the question of the public interest is reached.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Here is a form to fill out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Any parent, spouse, child or personal representative of the deceased, or any person who may be criminally or civilly liable for the death, or their authorized representatives respectively, may examine and obtain copies of any medical examiner's report, autopsy report or laboratory test report ordered by a medical examiner under ORS 146.117."
Don't give up Cory. Please get a lawyer to help you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:14 pm

I am! I will be off here most of the day....looking for an attorney. I will let you all know as soon as I find one.

Thank you all for your support and help - I really appreciate it.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks LM for posting all of the above.. I meant to post more about the Statutes, but My boss has me going a mile a minute here at work

So does this :
The identity of the requester and her motives are never relevant in determining whether the request falls within the scope of the exemption. They are relevant, however, if the question of the public interest is reached.

Mean that the public has to have interest for the Cory's motive to be relevant :scratch: I am confused.

Do you think our petition would prove the Public is interested?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes I think that is a good way to use the petition. But this is going to take a lawyer to file the motions with the court. Submitting the petition with the motion will help. The post telling cory where to go for free and reduced cost is buried in this thread somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm

by lindamarie Today at 12:24 pm

Yes I think that is a good way to use the petition. But this is going to take a lawyer to file the motions with the court. Submitting the petition with the motion will help. The post telling cory where to go for free and reduced cost is buried in this thread somewhere.

That's what I thought. I wish a had a contact person or referral I could give Cory, I am still looking around and am going to ask around with my legal friends.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

You know what.. the more I think about this, the more frustrated I get at how they handled this meeting. They basically ganged up on Cory and belittled her and made her feel 2 inches tall. They were completely out of line and totally unprofessional.

I would like to know how they would feel if one of their children were murdered and not a damn thing has been done to bring justice to their child after 9 long years of torment.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:32 pm

It's called intimidation. And NO.....I am NOT intimidated by them at all!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Hi Cory sorry to hear it was such a lousy meeting , man where does this DA get off telling the mother of a murdered child that . what a prick sorry but he is :oops:

BTW what happened to the other thread , maybe ive missed something but it says its locked and as less pages now hmmmm

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:17 pm

BTW what happened to the other thread , maybe ive missed something but it says its locked and as less pages now hmmmm
Weird, I never noticed that until just now. What happened to it?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't even know what you guys are talking about....What thread?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 pm

Cory wrote:It's called intimidation. And NO.....I am NOT intimidated by them at all!
GOOD for YOU!!!!! Justice for leah.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:36 pm

The long thread Cory where we discussed Leah , it was up to 71 pages , i bookmarked it and now it says its locked :scratch:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Well that's weird.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

oops nevermind this is it , the mods have made this part 2 , due to it being long , this is the new part 2 of the long thread

sorry

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Ok that is weird I did not do anything. Let me check with wrap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:12 pm

by prayerbone Today at 3:42 pm

oops nevermind this is it , the mods have made this part 2 , due to it being long , this is the new part 2 of the long thread

sorry
LOL.. Got to be smarter then the average cookie to figure some things out frying pan hitting myself in head with frying pan right now.. LOL

Wait, now even the MODS are confused..

by lindamarie Today at 4:10 pm

Ok that is weird I did not do anything. Let me check with wrap

I take back the frying pan on head for a moment :lol!:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:07 pm

I am on the phone w/Linda Marie right now - have been gone all afternoon to the docs. I did not split this or any thread and have no clue how to do that anyway. thinking The only two that have admin powers are Linda and I and neither of us have touched this thread.

I am speechless!!! We are going to see if we were somehow hacked. I am going to attempt to unlock the thread and Linda Marie will combine them.

This is like it was last week when our you tubes were overlapping the threads and we never got any response except to change our passwords - meaning for Linda Marie and I to change - not the members.

I am so sorry for all this confusion and we are trying to resolve this.

faint :jaw dropping:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Strange. I thought it was moved someplace and I just coudn't find it. Hmmm. Police Wives got hacked once..by some "white supremacists group". It was crazy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:37 pm

OK This is strange, I just went to post a comment about this issue and it told me that this thread doesn't exist??? affraid But it does confused

Is the Leah thread the only one that is altered or locked due to hacking? If so I have to wonder WHY?? thinking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

It must be a formation thing as the long thread will not unlock for us and it will not merge the threads.
:roll:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

So strange. I hope you ladies find out the answer to what happened. SO bizarre.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:You know what.. the more I think about this, the more frustrated I get at how they handled this meeting. They basically ganged up on Cory and belittled her and made her feel 2 inches tall. They were completely out of line and totally unprofessional.

I would like to know how they would feel if one of their children were murdered and not a damn thing has been done to bring justice to their child after 9 long years of torment.
I completely agree with you!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:25 pm

lindamarie wrote:It must be a formation thing as the long thread will not unlock for us and it will not merge the threads.
:roll:
It won't unlock??? WTH?? I unlocked it. And they won't merge?? I don't understand. A thread just doesn't go and lock itself.

I am very sorry for all the trouble. Both Linda Marie and I are trying to figure this out.

I guess I picked the wrong week for NO drama!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:30 pm

OK, I just unlocked the other thread (the first 67 pages) for the 2nd time. Please note the time I did this above. If it is locked again...it is locking itself. The only feasible explanation I have is that Forumotion only allows so many pages per thread. Other than that, the only other explanation is that we are being hacked.

Now, as Mommy stated..WHY would anyone hack this thread? It would have to be someone who knows what they are doing as you have to be able to get into the admin panel to change anything. And even so..WHY this thread? This is all a mystery. We are looking into it.

Please PM both Linda Marie and I if any of you see the longer thread is locked again. Thanks!!

p.s. Cory..I am SO sorry for what you endured today!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Just checking. The other thread has NOT locked itself. Please note the time of this post.

Linda Marie, if the other thread is still unlocked tomorrow morning, by all means..please try and merge the two.

Color me confused!!!! thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:00 pm

I just posted something and it isn't appearing - what is going on here?! Oh well - this is what I said.

Okay Cory, it's time to go to the press stating that the Coos County DA and Coquille City Chief of Police are refusing to work with you. While I believe you deserve to have the autopsy report released to you, I think the press will be more interested to know what is going on with the investigation and what has happened in the past nine years. Did he say anything about allowing a cold case investigator to look over the case? I know why they're pissed, because the media hasn't said anything about those legal documents until we put the release out last month. Now the public has access to the files and can see what has happened with the case. DO NOT let them intitmidate you and make you take the files down. They are public record. I wish I knew an attorney there who may be willing to help you out pro bono. We need to do something about this - the more the media pressures them the more difficult they are going to be. I am soooooo sorry. They're just mad because they're looking bad right now.

I also think it is now essential to plan on picketing in front of the courthouse on Leah's birthday. This is the perfect time - we don't want to wait until the anniversary of her disappearance/death. They need to know that this isn't going away and people are concerned.

Last edited by michelle_ellis on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:51 pm

Michelle, you are a very intelligent women and I admire your thoughts and intelligence. Man, I wish I had half the brain as you do!!

I completely agree with you that they are intimidated and after todays events I am completely appalled and disgusted with the way the DA and Chief acted and presented themselves to Cory. There is no excuse for their actions and Paul Frasier is trying to belittle Cory to make himself feel better about not doing anything with this case for 9 years. It's so Wrong on so many levels.

Michelle, you know how I feel about getting a big group together and picketing.. my mom brought that up a while ago. I think her B-day would be a great day to do it and especially if things end up working out with your pitch to AMW. Even if we don't get Leah's story aired on the National Level, we know we at least have Coos Bay KCBY covering it and you know they will get the word out the the Portland Stations. SO even if it is just Oregon covering it.. it's AWESOME!

AS for your post not posting.. that happened to me earlier and we think this thread might be having technical difficulties or been hacked/messed with. The admis are keeping an eye out on it for sure!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:00 am

National coverage is ideal, but local and regional coverage is essential as well. Unfortunately I also believe they are trying to belittle Cory because they feel superior to her. This isn't a case like Natalee Holloway when the mother immediately had an attorney and knew how to reach out to the press and did so successfully. They didn't feel threatened by Cory because I don't believe they thought she had the means or ability to hire an attorney to challenge them or to bring the story to the attention of regional/national press outlets. I believe that with what is happening now, they realize this is not the case and they honestly don't know what to do or how to handle the situation.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am

Exactly Michelle. I think it is time and with Cory now getting an Attorney, it is only going to move this case forward. ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 am

There is another way we need to look at this case. We need the media to see that the Coquille PD and Coos County Sheriff's Office are unable to handle this case. Both LE agencies are short-staffed and there just isn't time for them to handle this case as needed. Additionally, if I'm correct, everyone at the Coquille PD who initially worked on the case is gone, so there is no true familiarity with the case for currently employed LE. They may be considered a "fresh set of eyes," but have their eyes really scoured through the evidence and documents related to the case? Have they taken the time needed to do so? My guess would be no, because they simply are too short-handed to do so.

I of course can not prove this, but when talking with the media can allude to this possibility and their unwillingness to seek additional help. To do so though, I need to have some facts verified. How many people are on staff at the Coquille PD, how many people are on staff at the Coos County Sheriff's office? Is there a lot of turnover? How long has the staff at the Coquille PD been there - anyone who initially worked on the murder? Is the multi-agency task force still working on the case - if so, how often have they been contacted?

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:29 am

In reviewing an article written by Wendy Owen with the Oregonian in 2001 I see that Cory did retain an attorney - Brett Jaspers. What happened with him? I pitched the story to Wendy, but she covers a new beat - education.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:53 am

by michelle_ellis Today at 12:29 am

In reviewing an article written by Wendy Owen with the Oregonian in 2001 I see that Cory did retain an attorney - Brett Jaspers. What happened with him? I pitched the story to Wendy, but she covers a new beat - education.

We need Cory to answer this question.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:15 am

During the 2009 regular sesison, the Oregon State Senate made new provisions to ORS 146.035 in Senate Bill 87 (http://www.leg.state.or.us/09reg/measpdf/sb0001.dir/sb0087.en.pdf).

I think that with the amendment it will make it even more difficult to access the autopsy results unless you can prove that public interest requires disclosure. My only concern would be that Frasier will insist that the case is active and releasing the results would hinder the investigation and ability to apprehend the offender.

SECTION 3. ORS 146.035 is amended to read:
146.035. (1) There shall be established within the Department of State Police the State Medical
Examiner¢s office for the purpose of directing and supporting the state death investigation program.
(5) Notwithstanding ORS 192.501 (34):
(a) Any parent, spouse, sibling, child or personal representative of the deceased, or any person
who may be criminally or civilly liable for the death, or their authorized representatives respectively,
may examine and obtain copies of any medical examiner¢s report, autopsy report or laboratory
test report ordered by a medical examiner under ORS 146.117.

192.501. The following public records are exempt from disclosure under ORS 192.410 to 192.505
unless the public interest requires disclosure in the particular instance:
(3) Investigatory information compiled for criminal law purposes. The record of an arrest or the
report of a crime shall be disclosed unless and only for so long as there is a clear need to delay
disclosure in the course of a specific investigation, including the need to protect the complaining
party or the victim. Nothing in this subsection shall limit any right constitutionally guaranteed,
or granted by statute, to disclosure or discovery in criminal cases. For purposes of this subsection,
the record of an arrest or the report of a crime includes, but is not limited to:
(a) The arrested person¢s name, age, residence, employment, marital status and similar biographical
information;
(b) The offense with which the arrested person is charged;
(c) The conditions of release pursuant to ORS 135.230 to 135.290;
(d) The identity of and biographical information concerning both complaining party and victim;
(e) The identity of the investigating and arresting agency and the length of the investigation;
(f) The circumstances of arrest, including time, place, resistance, pursuit and weapons used; and
(g) Such information as may be necessary to enlist public assistance in apprehending fugitives
from justice.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 am

michelle thanks for posting the above. I have posted it several times on the thread that keeps locking. The longer thread was unlocked this morning. The minute I tried to merge this thread and that one it locked again.I unlocked it AGAIN but did not try to merge them. I think it is a forum thing and I am going to try to reach tech support.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next