Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

+9
adelacruz
TerryRose
prayerbone
CritterFan1
Heike
laga
ladyjustice37
Cory
mommyof3kids
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 4 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:09 am

michelle thanks for posting the above. I have posted it several times on the thread that keeps locking. The longer thread was unlocked this morning. The minute I tried to merge this thread and that one it locked again.I unlocked it AGAIN but did not try to merge them. I think it is a forum thing and I am going to try to reach tech support.

Back to top Go down

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 4 Empty Re: Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman

Post by laga Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:49 am

mommyof3kids wrote:
by michelle_ellis Today at 12:29 am

In reviewing an article written by Wendy Owen with the Oregonian in 2001 I see that Cory did retain an attorney - Brett Jaspers. What happened with him? I pitched the story to Wendy, but she covers a new beat - education.

We need Cory to answer this question.

I believe Cory did answer this earlier somewhere. I remember reading it but now I can't find her statement, but I think I remember she was not satisfied with the efforts or lack of, with this attorney.

The "public interest" issue talked about is considering something IN the public interest, not OF interest to the public. If there is a need to know by the public, ie. a serial rapist in the area, the documents/evidence must be released. I think the da/chief feel we are just a bunch of bored housewives who want some gossip to blog about. In my opinion, they are too arrogant and/or stupid to realize we want justice for Leah and peace and resolution for Cory. Release of the documents to the public is not important, solving this case and putting the murderer behind bars is. If they were still working actively toward that goal, they could have explained and proved that to Cory. Instead, they showed their true colors and tried to intimadate her, but Cory did not let that happen.

I continue to believe the only hope is for a cold case investigator to be appointed with a re-examination of evidence.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

laga cory is not asking for them to release it to the public. She is entitled to those reports by law. You are correct in your definition of what is in the public best interest and not a "want to know basis". So it is just my opinion or does the community have an interest in a murderer running around killing 15 yr old girls? I would think so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:12 am

lindamarie wrote:laga cory is not asking for them to release it to the public. She is entitled to those reports by law. You are correct in your definition of what is in the public best interest and not a "want to know basis". So it is just my opinion or does the community have an interest in a murderer running around killing 15 yr old girls? I would think so.

I agree completely, Lindamarie! Maybe I misunderstood a post above where I thought someone was thinking our petition showed our interest in the release of the documents and that should satisfy the statute quoted. I was just trying to clarify the public interest issue. But I believe it has been in the public interest for 9 long years for them to apprehend the murderer. Cory most definately deserves to know what their "active investigation" is turning up. She also most definately deserves the autopsy results, without question. Maybe I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the da thought she would just turn any documents they gave her over to sites like this and he thinks all we want is to have something to blog about. That is the impression I got. From what Cory stated they showed NO respect for her and her feelings and that is awful and wrong, whether they have the legal right to withhold the information she seeks or not. I am very angry that they would treat her in such a manner!!!! I am writing a letter to the attorney general's office.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 am

Do we write to the chief ? Or its that going to enflame the situation now , my first draft email wasn't pretty :shock: But thought i'd check here first..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

Send your letters to the DA office. The petition needs to be used and one way is to show them how many people want justice for Leah and Cory. You know it is really bad that this case has went on this long. If Nick did not do this you would think he would want to clear his name. If Nicks family wanted him cleared you would think they would be pushing to get LE to release the details of the so called active investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:43 am

I wanted to let you know that when a thread reached 250 replies it automatically splits and locks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:45 am

Someone needs to jerk that wanna-be DA's job right out from under his fat feet. NO WONDER this case has gone nowhere for 9+ fu***** years. I am so pissed off right now. He makes me absolutely sick.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:14 pm

Cory Today at 11:45 am

Someone needs to jerk that wanna-be DA's job right out from under his fat feet. NO WONDER this case has gone nowhere for 9+ fu***** years. I am so pissed off right now. He makes me absolutely sick.

I agree Cory, No wonder this case hasn't been solved, the same dispicable man has been in charge the past 9 years. Sometimes change is GOOD and I think it is time for Coos County to get some Change and get a new DA. I have read nothing good about this man and only complaints. Google his name and you will find the same!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:10 pm

There is now a new thread all about R. Paul Frasier in our member only thread. Let it rip mommyof3. Please put your google results there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Unsolved Murder of 15 yr old Leah Freeman - Page 4 Vh10
Our thread that had 63 pages is gone. I don't know where it is.
crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:45 pm

Sorry for my misinterpretation of "public interest" - I am definitely not a legal expert. I believe they do fear Cory will bring the files to the public, which is bull, but they are obviously using scare tactics to try to get Cory to leave them alone.

The public needs to know what is going on with the DA, so I suggest that we do the following for a PR and communications standpoint:

Write a letter to DA Paul Frasier and Chief Mark Dannels as a follow-up to your meeting with them yesterday. Plead for them to assign “qualified” investigators to the case and if they can’t be found within the county to please seek help from Oregon State Police and/or other state agencies with cold case investigators on their staff. Discuss in this letter your concerns with the investigation thus far (rookie as head investigator at time of murder, complete turnover in Coquille PD staff, corrupt police department in Coquille, etc.). Mention in that letter that what would have been Leah’s 25th birthday is coming up on October 29th and the 10-year anniversary of her murder is looming in the distance and you don’t want to have to wait for more than a decade to see her offender behind bars.
- Send a copy of the letter to multiple news outlets throughout the region
- Include letter in packet going out to national outlets
- Post letter on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on the Facebook page

Get a group together and plan on picketing on the front steps of the Coos County courthouse on October 29. At this time, I would additionally make a plea to Governor Ted Kulongski to assist you in getting “qualified” investigators assigned to the case. Ideally, this would be an appeal made to the public and media in attendance, which should be followed-up with a letter from you sent to the Governor’s office.
- Send a media alert to local, regional and national media outlets
- Take pictures to send immediately to online news outlets, post on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and on the Facebook page

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

I have done a lot of research into how other murder victims' families have handled appealing to the press and LE regarding the investigation of their cases. I believe a good example is how John Ramsey plead with the public regarding the handling of JonBenet's murder case. I have used this as an example in my suggestions above: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Although the murderer still hasn't been located in this case, it definitely kept the case in the public eye and got the DA ousted.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

I love this Girl named Michelle Ellis. She is a pure genius and I am soo happy she is so close to Cory!! Nothing more to add :nothingtoadd: Michelle you have said it all. You know where I stand with all of this!! ;) ❤
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Our thread that had 63 pages is gone. I don't know where it is.

WHAT?? REALLY?? HMMM thinking
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:54 pm

WOW!! I am so sorry about what is going on with this thread!!

And Cory, hang in there. I don't blame you at all for being completely disgusted with the DA and COP!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:00 pm

lindamarie wrote:Send your letters to the DA office. The petition needs to be used and one way is to show them how many people want justice for Leah and Cory. You know it is really bad that this case has went on this long. If Nick did not do this you would think he would want to clear his name. If Nicks family wanted him cleared you would think they would be pushing to get LE to release the details of the so called active investigation.

Very good point lindamarie. But we need to be careful that anything we say in relation to Nick or Brent in regards to this case is clearly stated as opinion. We don't want his attorney suiing any of us for defamation. Which is why, in the release we sent out in August we were clear to only reiterate the findings of LE.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:03 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I love this Girl named Michelle Ellis. She is a pure genius and I am soo happy she is so close to Cory!! Nothing more to add :nothingtoadd: Michelle you have said it all. You know where I stand with all of this!! ;) ❤

You are making me blush. I'm not a genius - just making some suggestions. I just want to make sure we are very calculated in any and everything we do for Justice for Leah going forward. That will get us the press attention we need and that is what will make LE think twice about how they're handling the case. Clearly that is already happening because those legal files have been accessible online for a few years if I'm correct and they didn't say anything until we issued the recent release, which some of the press took note of. Now that we have more lead time, I am CERTAIN we will get even larger outlets interested, which will worry LE even more. Remember, Frasier is an elected official and he doesn't want anything out there that makes him look like he isn't handling his job appropiately, so he is going to continue to be rude to Cory and probably get even worse before he is better or someone else is assigned to the case.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:06 pm

michelle_ellis wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Send your letters to the DA office. The petition needs to be used and one way is to show them how many people want justice for Leah and Cory. You know it is really bad that this case has went on this long. If Nick did not do this you would think he would want to clear his name. If Nicks family wanted him cleared you would think they would be pushing to get LE to release the details of the so called active investigation.

Very good point lindamarie. But we need to be careful that anything we say in relation to Nick or Brent in regards to this case is clearly stated as opinion. We don't want his attorney suiing any of us for defamation. Which is why, in the release we sent out in August we were clear to only reiterate the findings of LE.

In response, I believe the petition should also be presented to the DA during the picketing and press conference. He needs to be publicly presented with the petition so EVERYONE knows that it isn't just Cory making a fuss - there a LOT of people concerned with the status of this case and the fact that a killer is still walking free.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 am

We obviously know that we need national coverage to assist in getting the proper attention for this case. Please read this article and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will see exactly how it can help. That is what I'm pushing for and I won't give up until we get it. I assure you that!

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm

michelle_ellis, i agree with mommy! you are a genious!! thanks for all your help!!

cory... **hugs**
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi
Cory did Leah tell you she was going to Cheri's house later that day ? Was she planning to leave there to get back for 11 pm ?? Was just reading the pdf again and wondered why her lift was planned at 9pm 2 hrs b4 her curfew

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:32 pm

Hey Andy!!!!!!!
Yeah. They left around 4:00 that afternoon and she said Nick was going to take her to Cheri's at 7:00. As for him picking her up at 9:00 (2 hours before her curfew) I don't know. I'm guessing they were just going to spend some time together before she was to be home. I guess Leah and Nick had the 9:00 pick up time arranged. :idk:
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:23 am

But how do you know the lift was confirmed? Who told you ?

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:29 am

Plus what was the reason for going to Cheri's? Seems odd her Boyfriends friend got a house to himself , theres the friends girlfriend there too , but she left there to go to Cheri's..

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 pm

prayerbone wrote:But how do you know the lift was confirmed? Who told you ?

Because....everyone knows Nick was picking Leah up from Cheri's at 9:00. Cheri confirmed it for one. And I'm not positive but I think Nick confirmed it the next day.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:00 pm

prayerbone wrote:Plus what was the reason for going to Cheri's? Seems odd her Boyfriends friend got a house to himself , theres the friends girlfriend there too , but she left there to go to Cheri's..

I remember telling Leah that she needed to start spending more time with her friends rather than Nick all the time. It was planned earlier in the day (I think) for Leah to go see Cheri that evening. She hadn't been spending much time with her friends at all..... now I know why. Because Nick was jealous when she was with her friends.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Cory, that's something all good moms would suggest their daughters do!!

Jealousy is crippling.

Just the other night, my friend's daughter's boyfriend (of two years) put a gun under his chin and blew half his face off. It didn't kill him...he now sits in a hospital bed writing on a tablet to communicate because he is missing half his jaw, teeth, cheek and most of his tounge. This happened Saturday late night. He had argued with my friend's daughter earlier that evening BECAUSE SHE ATTENDED A PARTY WITH SOME FRIENDS WITHOUT HIM. There were lots of witnesses at the party that told police he was angry at her. Two hours after confronting her at the party, he shot himself. My friend is now finding out that he began being "controlling" of her and having anger issues within the past six months.

Cory, did you notice any changes in Nick in the months prior to Leah's disappearance?

Did you ever talk to the boys he was smoking dope with that day? Did any of them mention he was pissed that day because maybe Leah was going to Cheri's?

I find it odd that she would try to coax Cheri into taking a jog with her. Seems like she was looking for any excuse not to be there when Nick showed up.

The police told my friend she was lucky her daughter wasn't on the receiving end of his sickness. :( My Good God, what kind of kids are we raising these days?

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 pm

mayhem wrote:Cory, that's something all good moms would suggest their daughters do!!

Jealousy is crippling.

Just the other night, my friend's daughter's boyfriend (of two years) put a gun under his chin and blew half his face off. It didn't kill him...he now sits in a hospital bed writing on a tablet to communicate because he is missing half his jaw, teeth, cheek and most of his tounge. This happened Saturday late night. He had argued with my friend's daughter earlier that evening BECAUSE SHE ATTENDED A PARTY WITH SOME FRIENDS WITHOUT HIM. There were lots of witnesses at the party that told police he was angry at her. Two hours after confronting her at the party, he shot himself. My friend is now finding out that he began being "controlling" of her and having anger issues within the past six months.

Cory, did you notice any changes in Nick in the months prior to Leah's disappearance?

Did you ever talk to the boys he was smoking dope with that day? Did any of them mention he was pissed that day because maybe Leah was going to Cheri's?

I find it odd that she would try to coax Cheri into taking a jog with her. Seems like she was looking for any excuse not to be there when Nick showed up.

The police told my friend she was lucky her daughter wasn't on the receiving end of his sickness. :( My Good God, what kind of kids are we raising these days?

OMG! That is a terrible story! Oh! Wow!
As for me noticing any changes in Nick prior to Leah's disappearance.....The one thing I remember most is the day we got back from Roseburg shopping for Leah's prom dress. I can't remember what we were doing in the area, but we were up by Lincoln school (Leah and I driving in my car) and we saw Nicks car driving by. We pulled into the school up next to his side of the car (Passenger side of my car next to his) and I took ONE look at him and I started nudging Leah. She whispered "I know Mom". And we said we had to go home. They didn't talk much at all. When we drove off, I asked Leah if Nick was into speed. (meth) And she said something like "He admitted to me that he USED to use meth but hadn't in a very long time and promised me he would never do it again". And of course when they went to the McGuffin residence (according to the documents on her site) when they were looking for Leah, they found meth at their house. So that was one thing I noticed towards the end. Since Leah's death, I have heard from at least one of his classmates that he had gone to her house and was complaining to her about how Leah was getting very physical with him. He told her that she had been hitting him and it really hurt.
No I have never spoke to any of the guys Nick was smoking pot with that night. I didn't know any of them.
According to Cheri, the jog was real. She says that is really where Leah wanted to go. I asked Cheri if it was a party they wanted to go to and she said no. You could be right.....perhaps Leah didn't want to be there when Nick showed up. Some have said she wanted to break up with him. But I don't know if that is true or not.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Cory, Is Lincoln School in Coos Bay? So did he follow you 2? Sorry for misunderstanding, I just wanted to clarify that.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:56 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Cory, Is Lincoln School in Coos Bay? So did he follow you 2? Sorry for misunderstanding, I just wanted to clarify that.

Well hello there Mommy!!!! ;)
No....Lincoln School is up off of 10th street. Up past the middle school. It seems like when we got back to town she saw his car headed in that direction..... don't know where he was going but we drove around that area to see where he went. We just happened to run into him near Lincoln School.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Meths was found 100% ?? I know the modified lightbulb pointed towards that , but never knew it was found...

The jog still bugs me , i know what Cheri's said , but it still seems so close to whens she expecting a lift...

Would they of come back to your place early , if he had picked her up , they had 2 hrs b4 her curfew.

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Don't the docs say residue was found in a container thought to be meth? Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions - sorry. You're right - I'm not 100%. :oops:
As for the jog....I think maybe Mayhem might have a point there......Maybe Leah was looking for an excuse not to be there when Nick got there.
No, I don't think they would have come back to our house early if he had picked her up. My Dad didn't like Nick and wouldn't have allowed him to be there at night.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:19 am

Something is seriously wrong about that 30 mins 8.30-900

They want to go for a jog , Cheri's stated they asked her Mum b4 9.00 pm but the aguement dragged on for a while , but if you read the pdf it implies they asked her Mum running up to 9.00pm...But lets say they asked at 8.30 and she would of been back before 9pm for her lift ...She leaves the house ,because she overhears the arguement about her always leaving Cheri in the crap because Nick always turns up (which would of been the same that night), why didn't she wait outside , she knows Nicks coming but she walks off in the direction of central...

Is she thinking Nick will see her coming along ?? Unknown to Leah theres a chance Nicks not coming the way she's expecting , if hes at the pond hes coming UP to Cheri's house not down , the pond is off a rd off of the highway....

There is no evidence of Meths at the house , there is a modfied lightbulb among other things , a modfied lightbulb CAN imply Coke or meth use...

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by prayerbone Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 am

I wonder where they were going for the 2 hrs , if Nick had picked her up :scratch:

prayerbone

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:46 am

prayerbone wrote:I wonder where they were going for the 2 hrs , if Nick had picked her up :scratch:

My guess would be back to the Haga residence to watch more movies.

To me....there IS evidence of meth at the house. I just know I read somewhere in the docs that there was a container with residue believed to be meth.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:51 am

mayhem wrote:Cory, that's something all good moms would suggest their daughters do!!

Jealousy is crippling.

How horrible, for your friend's daughter, mayhem.
Sadly I feel Leah was on the receiving end of Nick's anger and jealousy. The police are right, your friend's daughter is lucky. How sad for all of them.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:30 pm

There is no evidence of Meths at the house , there is a modfied lightbulb among other things , a modfied lightbulb CAN imply Coke or meth use...

As an ex meth user (Many moons ago before I had my children and NO I AM NOT PROUD OF IT :oops: ) you would only use a light bulb for Meth! Not sure why or how you would use it for pot ?? :scratch:

So with that being said... I think that is proof enough that he did Meth as well as pot.
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mayhem Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 am

What does Meth do to a person?

That's interesting about the day you ran into Nick while you were out with Leah that day. And the fact that Nick was upset at Leah getting physical with him sometimes, complaining it hurt. She was obviously bummed that day when Cheri couldn't go with her.

Emotions run high in a 15 year old. If he was doing drugs that day, he could have been agitated that she didn't wait for him at Cheri's. I definitely feel that there was something building inside her that made her want to avoid him that evening. I think a lot of her anger was due to frustration that Cheri couldn't go and that may have been her "way out" when Nick showed up. If Leah had been physical with Nick leading up to that night, she was clearly in a stuggle with herself to want OUT of that relationship. She obviously didn't like his drug use, and maybe didn't care for the way he acted when he was using. It's just really hard for a 15 year old to sort those feelings out. I wonder if she was scared of him at times, and that's what led her to "push" or get aggressive with him. Sometimes what we fear brings out that kind of reaction. We all have fight or flight responses when we're faced with situations that make us feel uncomfortable. She tried flight that night (trying to leave with Cheri at the time Nick would pick her up); and her last resort when he caught up with her was fight. If he was high, and approached her and she lashed out, he could of just snapped.

I wonder what movies they watched that night prior to her going to Cheri's? Do you know? Were the boys ever asked to your knowledge?

mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am

I think meth makes a person paranoid and easily angered. Mommy, is that true????? You can smoke pot in a beer can but not a light bulb.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 am

Yes, that's true Critter -meth makes a person VERY paranoid and easily angered. I'm thinking no on smoking pot in a light bulb!!!!! :face: But yes.... You can in a beer can.
As for the movies Mayhem, I have no clue what movies they watched, and I am unaware if they were asked. Sorry. That IS bugging me now - I wonder what they did watch.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:31 pm

Justice For Leah Freeman.
My prayer is the truth before her 25th birthday.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 pm

Amen to that critter.
Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:58 am

CritterFan1 wrote:Justice For Leah Freeman.
My prayer is the truth before her 25th birthday.

Well we best be getting a move-on! Her birthday is only 5 weeks away from tomorrow!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:11 pm

this is a little off topic - but are the DA's elected officials? if so, when is the next election? I'm not suggesting a smear campaign, but seriously, I think this unsolved murder and his lack of cooperation in wanting to get anything resolved should at least be brought to the public's attn so perhaps someone that wants to get something done can be elected. Sadly, I don't think we'll see any progress in Leah's case until we have a new DA.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Tish, I have posted before, and even on the DA Paul Frasier thread that Linda Maria started, that he is elected and I posted last years election and apparently the problem is that he is the ONLY one running affraid so Coos County residents only have one choice and would be DA Frasier.

I do believe my mom said when she was here a couple weeks ago, that she heard that there is going to be another Attorney running against him in the next run. I will ask her again who she said that Attorney is.

I agree with you 100% Tish, there is no way anything this investigation is going to change with DA Frasier behind the curtains. It is going to take a new DA and that will happen with a new election with another Attorney running OR a media frenzy which we really need to get on the Ball!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Today is National Day of Remembrance For Murder Victims. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Peace Be with You, Cory
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you Charminglane........May ALL murder victims rest in peace.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:11 pm

You're right. I personally have been friends with 4 people that have been murdered.
Thank you for sharing Leah's story-I feel I know her as well.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next