Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

+12
adelacruz
laga
Heike
NiteSpinR
Marica
charminglane
artgal16
lisette
cherylz
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:57 am

I wonder if she mentions Jesse Grund in the letters.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!!

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I absolutely agree lisette. The one thing Casey can be counted on to do is LIE. When she was free she was lying to everyone in her life. I think we'd be naive to believe that she tells the truth when writing!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm

laga wrote:
~If I was her Parents and she was throwing me under the bus it would be all over for her. I would not support a daughter who talks bad about me after the kind of "stupid" support they have given her.~lindamarie.

Lindamarie, YOU wouldn't have supported her from July 15th on. Well, to be honest, YOU would not have been in that position because your daughter would not have gotten away with all the shit kc did and therefore she would not have expected to get away with murder or any kind of mistreatment of her own child. In other words, you're no cindy!

I don't think the letters will be as important or interesting as expected. I think it will be just more whinning and more "what about me, no one listens to me", blah, blah.

Thank you for saying that. I think your right. I would never went 31 days with out seeing and talking to my Grand Daughter. I would not have defended my Daughter from day one in the same situation. I guess what I was trying to say is that I hope this is the last straw for KC parents and they end up doing the right thing for Caylee instead of defending KC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 pm

The letters that will be released today and that Baez has no objection to, supposedly have negative things in them regarding George and Cindy. Everything Baez does is calculated. He wants these letters released
for a reason - as we all have speculated to help throw Cindy and George under the bus - the bad parenting bus, I imagine. I dont believe that either of the Ants
had knowledge of the crime before Casey was dragged home by Cindy. But Baez wants to cast a bad light on Cindy and George.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:38 pm

WHERE ARE THEY?! These teases are driving me crazy faint By the way, who has read them that is able to leak this info?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:40 pm

a blogger on wordpress just posted this about the letters:
The letters that Casey Anthony wrote to another inmate are to be released any second. My source close to the investigation is telling me theses letters contain VERY explicit details of Casey Anthony’s family life. These letters allegedly include allegations by Casey that her brother, Lee Anthony, had sex with her. Now, remember the source of this information — CASEY ANTHONY — who hasn’t told the truth about anything thus far. BUT, let me ask this question again, “Who is the father of Caylee Anthony??”
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 pm

I find the post hard to believe - would Baez really allow these letters to be released if such information was in them? Or then again, would he want them released because this information was in them?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Please remind me...does anyone remember what the DNA evidence said Re: LA as being the father? Was he excluded? I can't remember. TIA.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sources tell FOX 35 that Anthony’s parents might not want to look at the letters. Apparently their daughter isn't very kind to them.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm

by cherylz Today at 2:08 pm Please remind me...does anyone remember what the DNA evidence said Re: LA as being the father? Was he excluded? I can't remember. TIA.
Lee WAS excluded.

Last edited by BJ in OR on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Thank you BJ. Thank God!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 pm

George wasn't excluded, which might not mean a thing. But I do remember a big deal made of that.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:18 pm

So it was GA that wasn't excluded? I remember there being some sort of controversy.
I remember Baez saying when the evidence comes out....there will be that "aha" moment. Something to that effect. He probally has something up his sleeve to throw out there. Wonder if these letters are part of his plan? Just speculating. We will see soon enough. :scratch:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 pm

They were just released.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:32 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The 50 letters Casey Anthony wrote to another jail inmate were released Tuesday afternoon. WFTV is going through the pages of letters and will post them soon. Investigators told WFTV they contain damaging evidence against her, but Casey's defense team said they are not afraid of what's in them.

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony and her father, George Anthony.

Adams said Casey told her that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to used chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.
Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as, Tracey Nealley.

Casey also confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” She believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.

There are 50 or so letters, 258 pages in total, Casey Anthony passed to a pen pal as she sat in jail. The letters were sent to another inmate, Robyn Adams, and allegedly passed to her by a guard who is now on paid leave from the Orange County jail, Silvia Hernandez.

“If you look at them within the context, they're of a person locked up 23 hours a day,” attorney Jose Baez said after a hearing in the case Monday.

Baez told WFTV Casey's team is not concerned about the content of the letters and not releasing them would have been worse, because that would have left questions about their content.

Casey has been in the Orange County jail since July 2008. She's in protective custody and is not supposed to have direct communication with other inmates.http://www.wftv.com/news/23067010/detail.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:36 pm

Chloroform. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:39 pm

My god - if this is true = these are bombshells letters
what the heck is Baez thinking????? what is going on here? Am I crazy or is Baez crazy? These things just cant be in the letters - I cannot believe Baez is that stupid? or am I wrong, again?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty READ THE LETTERS ON THIS LINK

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Read them here!

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:41 pm

482 PAGES
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 pm

She is a chameleon, giving this chick the religious support she thinks she wants.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:09 pm

these are so hard to read!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Casey says on Page 7:

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:13 pm

I've always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another county. Is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all? If I do it someday, I'll adopt local - US. So many kids and teens are homeless and that's something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it. In the coming days before the Rapture, more kids will go missing. Such a terrifying thought. I'm struggling too with trying not to take matters into my own hands, but if I do, it may not be all for God's glory. Nice guys may finish last here on earth, but in Heaven we are all winners. A satisfying thought..........
When I tell Cays how much I love her, I've always ended it with "forever and always". I still do to this day. I talk to her throughout the day, as I do Daddy, and it brings a sense of peace to my heart. Thinking about it brings tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. I[m an emotional wreck. I've gotten good at hiding how I feel with most people, but I can't with you, nor do I want to. I trust you with my life and with my secrets, big and small..........
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:22 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. --
Jailhouse letters written by Casey Anthony to another inmate were released by prosecutors on Tuesday.

In the letters, Anthony wrote about the search for her daughter, Caylee Anthony, as well as personal battles.

Anthony said she asked Zenaida Gonzalez to watch Caylee so she could prepare to move away with her daughter.

"Unfortunately, my plans got beyond tangled when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Caylee were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days, so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything," Anthony wrote. "That's why I waited to report her missing because she was and wasn't."

Anthony also stated in the letters that she's an emotional wreck and said she was sexually abused.

"I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted over my chest or if I had a regular bra, it would be unhooked," Anthony wrote.

Anthony claimed her brother would walk into her room at night and feel her breasts.

"This went on for over three years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again, I'd kill him," Anthony wrote.

Anthony said she informed her mother about the incidents, her mother, Cindy Anthony, turned on her.

"When I told my mom about it two year ago, she made excuses, saying that he was sleepwalking. Not only did she say I was lying, but when I explained everything, her reaction was literally like a knife in my chest: 'So that's why you're a whore?'" Anthony wrote.

Anthony also claimed she thought her father, George Anthony, did the same things to her when she was much younger. She claimed she sought help from a doctor on her own when she was 18.

Anthony said she has since forgiven her brother.

"That's why we're more friends than brother and sister," Anthony wrote. "But even with openly forgiving him, part of that pain will always live in me."

Anthony Writes Of Her Love For Caylee
Anthony said she loved her daughter and believed she was a good mother in search of some freedom.

"I don't know one single mom who doesn't try to get their freedom regardless of how old they are. That's one of the biggest things that truly cuts me when I hear them talk about me as a mother. I was a great mom. And I love my daughter with everything that I have. I would give my life to have her back even for five minutes," Anthony wrote.

The 24-year-old passed along letters to fellow inmate Robyn Adams, who Anthony's defense team called a jailhouse snitch.

Anthony indicated her desire to buy a recreational vehicle and take trips with Adams after they're released from jail

"As far as my plans for when I leave, besides trying to entertain your behind until I drag you out of wherever, I'm not sure. I'll start getting things together for our RV trips and such," Anthony wrote.

The letters also indicated Anthony suffered a miscarriage in 2007 and desires to adopt a child.
from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Who sleeps in a bra? I dont believe her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Page 9

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm

I know how it feels to be physically, emotionally and mentally abused. And I also know how it feels to be sexually abused. It's taken a long time for me to forgive and I've been somewhat successful in doing so. The worst part is when I tried to confide in someone before, Jesse, my mom, they turned on me. I was to blame for my own brother walking into my room at night and feeling my breasts while I slept. I woke up night after night with my sports bra lifted over my chest or if I had on a regular bra it would be unhooked. Even if I was doing karate in my sleep, that would have happened. I woke up many times to a flashlight on my face and he would be sitting on my floor, in front of the bed, staring at me. This went on for over 3 years before I finally stood up to Lee and told him if he ever came in my room again I'd kill him. I was 15. It started just before I turned 123 when I told my Mom about it two years ago, she make excuses saying that he was sleep walking. Not only did she say I was lying, , but when I explained everything, her reaction was literally like a knife in my chest. "so that's why you're a whore?". I don't think having had sex with ? (number?) makes me a whore, but I could be wrong. over the past few months I've been having really vivid dreams and it's obvious that they are dreams of things that have already happened. I think my Dad wanted to do the same thing to me, but when I was much younger. I can see him in my room exactly the way it was when I was in elementary school and everything gets fuzzy. But when I wake up feeling both sore and sick to my stomach, the way I used to feel growing up, that's part of the reason I haven't been sleeping much or very well lately. Maybe that's part of the reason why I have so much anxiety with my parents. I was able to get past things with Lee and it was far from easy. I saw a doctor on my own when I was 18, no one knows that I went to get help except for you now. I found the courage to finally tell him that I forgive him and you know he never asked me what I was forgiving him for. I think he must have known. That's why we're more friends than brother and sister. It's easier to look to him as my friend, but even with openly forgiving him part of that pain will always live in me. Not knowing about my dad, it's opened up a whole new case if insecurity and I don't know if I want to know, but I think I need to. Please, pray for me.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty The TV Guy

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:39 pm

How often did Casey Anthony discuss her daughter Caylee in jail letters released this afternoon?

“The one thing that really jumped out at us among the first letters that we read of Casey’s is how much she does actually talk about her daughter, Caylee,” WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported on the 4 p.m. news.

Later, Kealing reported that Anthony confided there was no Zenaida Gonzalez, the nanny who supposedly took care of Caylee. And Anthony wrote that she used chloroform to help Caylee sleep when the toddler had trouble nodding off, WESH reported.

Kealing highlighted these passages:

***”I’ve had to forgive what happened to my Caylee, but I’m still angry,” Anthony writes.

***”I was a great mom,” she wrote.

***”I loved my daughter with everything I have,” she wrote.

*** In one of the stranger passages, she talks about wanting to adopt a child from Ireland.

***Casey used the nickname “Cays” for her daughter and said talks to the child through the day.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter.

Kealing also drew attention to passages in which Anthony said she had dreams of her father and brother sexually abusing her. “But were they just dreams?” Kealing asked. “Both George and Lee Anthony have denied ever sexually assaulting Casey.”

Also this afternoon, Central Florida News highlighted Anthony’s allegations against her brother. “Casey Anthony says she was abused by her brother since she was a young child,” Jacqueline Fell reported. “She alleges that her brother started to do to this to her just before she turned 12 years old.”

In another passage, she said thinks her father sexually abused her when she was younger.

But given that Anthony has frequently failed to tell the truth, can her comments in these letters be taken seriously?

Anthony wrote the letters to a fellow inmate at the Orange County Jail.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Casey Letters: Chloroform Used To Put Caylee To Sleep

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:51 pm

In the letters, Casey told inmate Robyn Adams that Caylee had trouble sleeping and she had to use chloroform to put her to sleep. Also, Casey Anthony implied to Robyn Adams that her mother, Cindy Anthony, brought chloroform home from the clinic where she worked.
Also in the letters, Casey told Adams that she had been sexually abused by both her brother, Lee Anthony, and her father, George Anthony. Casey said that Lee had sexual intercourse with her until she was 15 and claimed that she was molested by George when she was younger, but did not elaborate further.

Although Casey Anthony and Robyn Adams agreed to flush the letters after reading them, Adams kept them and mailed them to her friend, later identified as Tracey Nealley.
Casey confided to Adams that there was no “Zenaida.” Adams believes that may have been written in one of the letters she sent to Tracey Nealley.
In an interview with Orange County detective Yuri Melich, an inmate named Maya Derkovic, who was in prison at the same time as Casey Anthony, told him the two established a friendship and repeatedly spoke through the ventilation system. During the conversations, Derkovic asked Casey about the circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance. Derkovic said Casey told her three different versions of what happened to Caylee.
The first version, detective Melich states, was the same one Casey told him. The second version was that the babysitter was asked to come to Casey’s house to watch Caylee while Casey went out. When Casey returned, both the babysitter and Caylee were gone.
Another version was about the same, except when Casey returned to the empty home she found a note claiming Caylee had been abducted.
Derkovic told Melich during the interview that, when Casey would return to her cell from visits with her family, she would make derogatory remarks about her mother Cindy.
“Her parents would come and that’s when she would make comments about her mom. And I asked her, ’Well how was your visit and how did it go?’ And she’ll make comments like, ’Well it’s alright; at least the b**** knows how I feel now,'" Derkovic told Melich. “She’ll talk about, well, how her mom never really cared about her that much. All she cared about was Caylee and she knows what it fells like to miss somebody and to feel pain and stuff like that.”

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Page 10

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I grew up trying to be everything to everyone and trying to please everybody. I put on a good front, but inside I was constantly falling apart. I don't know what I would do without God and my relationship with him or my relationship with you. I know I'll get thorough this, but I have so many questions that I don't know how to handle them all at once. I am strong and I cam confident in who I am, but I don't like looking back at who I was or what I was made to be. I've always had issues trusting people and I know that started when I was a kid because of my parents and their relationship, but I have never stopped trying to I've someone the benefit of the doubt and even after they screw me over 100 times I'll give them another chance. I've had to forgive what happened to my Caylee but I'm still angry. It it weren't for God, screw where I'm sitting now if it weren't for him and my unconditional love for my daughter, I would end whoever is responsible.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 pm

This girl is no dummy that I have learned from reading so far. Her english is good, very few spelling errors
and she writes very well. Whoever said she wasnt bright was certainly wrong for she is bright. I think I know what else she is, but its for a court of law to prove it. She hardly knows this woman she is writing
to and yet she writes as if she has known her forever.
This is the way of the sociopath I think - to try to get an instant rapport with the people they meet - to charm them so that they can become useful to them later.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

She told her friend how much she dislikes her former boyfriend, Jesse Grund. She wrote how she was relieved when he told her that DNA tests showed he wasn't Caylee's father.
"I despise that loser and I pity him," she wrote.

The notes could be used as evidence if Casey Anthony goes to trial.

Anthony also writes about various things when she gets out of jail, such a getting tattoo and taking an RV trip. She also mentions how she doesn't think she'll move back home.

"I don't think I'll feel comfortable going back there after everything happened," she wrote.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony\'s Letters Prompt Investigation/ Guard Suspended In Casey Pen Pal Investigation/ LETTERS HAVE BEEN RELEASED/Now in type!! - Page 2 Empty Page 12

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I know that Caylee's nanny, the real Zenaida, the girl that was my friend for 4 years, I know in my heart that she's not responsible and I don't blame her for not showing her face. Would you want to be sitting here with me for something you didn't do? Considering the circumstances, you technically are are and it sucks and I know this goes without saying, but outside of myself and my legal team, not a soul knows this. I was going to take Caylee and move away. Unfortunately my plans got beyond tangled and when Zany wouldn't tell me where she and Caylee were. I had asked her to take Cays for a few days so I could put the rest of our stuff together, money I had saved, new clothes, new everything.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:45 pm

wow! not sure what to think of the letters! :study:
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:07 pm

half lies half truths Page 46 Casey says her father quit or got fired - but leaves the house every day and night and doesnt say with who or where he goes to Cindy
and Casey is suspicious about that. Pgae 47 complains about the clothes that Cindy brings her for court - says they are inappropriate but when Baez tries to find her to change them before the court date Cindy is no where to be found and then comes to court with someone from the Today Show. Page 50 Casey angry at Cindy says she has "trademarked" Caylees name and wants to do the same with Casey's name - she is angry. Page 69 she calls Brad Conway a "power hungry jerk" and says her parents not helping Jose and that they have money to go all over the country without any explanation to Baez. She is through with her parents she no longer trusts them.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:08 pm

I think they are damning letters. I don't believe everything she said but she said no Zanny the Nanny and she admitted to chloroforming Caylee. She is so stupid to think you can make a friend out of someone in jail and think you can trust them!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:26 pm

by lindamarie Today at 5:08 pm

I think they are damning letters. I don't believe everything she said but she said no Zanny the Nanny and she admitted to chloroforming Caylee. She is so stupid to think you can make a friend out of someone in jail and think you can trust them!

That is why I think this is all a set up! I Think she was guided to send these letters by her "dream team". No they would NEVER admit that, but this is probably what she has told Bozo in their "private" long DAILY meetings and he probably felt sorry for her, thus her confiding in him even more.. meaning.... stripper and the touchy feely when the remains were found..

IMOO of course

IDK, I think this was a set up to make up their defense they have had planned ALL ALONG! I just knew they were going to throw the Ants under the bus!! I wonder if mommy and daddy will continue to show up at all her court dates now?

Also, for some reason, I do think there is a LOT of truth to her reports that she was abused by Lee and even GA for that matter! I wouldn't be surprised of one of them were Caylee's father, but then again, I think we saw dna did NOT match back in the day, eliminating LEE right? What about GA? I can't remember!!

This is very interesting reading! I am actually shocked that she would write letters to anyone.. that is why I think this is a set up by the defense.. thus the reason they did NOT care about them being released!! faint
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:34 pm

by BJ in OR Today at 2:15 pm

George wasn't excluded, which might not mean a thing. But I do remember a big deal made of that.

Right, so now I am thinking WHAT IF GA is Caylee's father? OMG, Barf

And what could all this mean for the Prosecution???
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:36 pm

mommy you may be correct but I bet not even her lawyer knew how this would blow up in her face. The only thing we can believe is the talk of using chloroform on Caylee. Because that is backed with with evidence. No Zanny another lie that everyone already knew was not true. Now she admitted it. No one is going to believe her about much of anything else. What is this going to do to GA or LA? LA will probably be fine but GA has already went off the deep end a few times. Tune in to JVM tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Why did Baez not try to suppress these letters? This completely baffles me - these letters are damning
to Casey - if we all can see that why cant he? I believe
Baez hates the Ants and the feeling is mutual - is that the reason? As to the Ants not showing up for court again
nothing bothers these people - not talk of affairs, or anything else - it just rolls off their back.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Right LM and Artgal, these are damning to Casey, even if it was to paint a bad picture of the Ants, this is still damning to Casey and Bozo didn't stop them from being released, so could this mean that he wasn't protecting his client? If so, what could that mean for her defense?

I am so friggin confused as too how this will effect her situation? affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:55 pm

I wonder why Cindy brought chloroform home from work? I think I heard someone say you can use it for a cleaning solution? It seems so dangerous to have something like that around the house. So when Cindy heard about the chloroform in the trunk she had to know right away Casey could have used it on Caylee. I wish LE would arrest Cindy and George! I'm so sick of their lies and covering up for Casey.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi Janie ❤ I have to wonder if she isn't fibbing about Cindy bringing home the chloroform, but then again, How else would she get it? Right? I am in shell shock right now head bang
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:08 pm

Reading through some of this brought an image to mind of the OJ Simpson trial and jury decision. Completey different cases, I know; but I am very fearful that this is going to muddy the water enough to create confusion if not some doubt. Notice I didn't say reasonable doubt. Unfortunately, I think a lot of criminals get off because the jury misinterprets the phrase "beyond a REASONABLE doubt". Oh, I pray that isn't the case!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:10 pm

chloroform is not something they use in medical offices - Cindy worked in a medical office - NO one uses cholorform anymore - this is a bald faced lie.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:14 pm

Listening to JVM they are talking primarily about the sexual abuse - I still dont know if I believe it or not
but the conversation starts to veer into it being an excuse or at least a partial reason for her being able to kill Caylee - I dont like that train of thought at all.
Casey said she went to a doctor when she was 18 about the abuse - again, its not her style and I dont believe it.
We have to remember how Casey spoke at those first
jail house tapings with her parents - she was tough talking and sounded nothing like the tone of these letters - remember saying that talking to her parents was a waste - a huge waste - the tone of those videos is nothing like the tone of these letters - it seems to me
that these letters all about God are a bunch of BS
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks for clarifying that one Artgal! I have to wonder where she got the chloroform? Do you have any ideas?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:17 pm

by janie Today at 5:55 pm I wonder why Cindy brought chloroform home from work?
Let's not forget about the computer searches on chloroform.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm

My thoughts:
*she rambles, there is a definite "flight of ideas". Common in schizophrenia and manic phase of bipolar disorder
*she talks of having seizures. The most common type of seizure is temporal lobe epilepsy. This is sometimes associated w/ bipolar dis. Often has a preceeding aura...she talks of headaches coming pre-seizure.
I really think she has bipolar disorder and is mostly in a manic phase. They can become psychotic, but she knows right from wrong, or else she would not be telling fibs about the Nanny, etc...hence, she is not legally insane. Once psychotic they have delusions and sometimes hallucinations. She made so many references to God, the end of the world, the rapture. A lot of delusions revolve around religion ideations. She made a statement that Caylee is better off where she is now, away from the bad in the world. She reminds me of one of those mothers that kill their children b/c they feel as though they will be better off. Added to this she is also narcistic, so she was able to readily detach herself and go on w/ her life.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Great post as usual Cherylz!! ;) So you don't think they will try to play the "insane" card here? I hope to GOD not, then again, she would have to confess for the defense to go that route anyways!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:25 pm

Re: to the chloroform. It was banned many years ago for untoward side effects and it was a known carcinogen. It would not be in a clinic. You can readily make it by mixing, I believe acetone and bleach. Did CA bring these ingredients home so that KC could mix her beloved Caylee chloroform...I don't think so.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 pm

And she is so narcistic...she referenced herself to being a celebrity, getting love notes from men, having a crush on Baez. She is quite the charmer. Just met this fellow inmate, and is saying all charming, loving things to her.
You know who I think of...Charles Manson. He was able to charm all of his followers to go out and kill for him, as he rambled on and on.
Life in solitary confinement is what she needs. General population will give her a breeding ground for "friends."
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Chloroform is primarily used in various industrial processes to create R22 (a refrigerant), other chemicals, solvents and in the process of making some pharmaceuticals (such as extracting morphine from poppies). There are so many uses for it that I suspect it wouldn't be too hard to get ahold of. Chloroform is a restricted chemical that is only supposed to be shipped to schools, universities, laboratories, and similar businesses that can provide proof of need and use. It can be home made with acetone and bleach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next