Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 am

Raine, thanks for the explanation! I have heard about it on the news, but have never had any personal connection with it or anyone who uses it (that I know of). Am I the only one?

BJ, that is awful! Why on earth would someone in their 40's (who has so much going for them), get into that? Very scary.

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 am

dlammo wrote:raine1953; no, I'm not a meth expert; just worked a number of years at rehabilitation hospitals for Psy disorders and addictions; in addition to corrections. Many that are incarcerated are former meth addicts, so I have seen my share. in addition, my younger brother is a recovering addict. He manipulated us for years. Addiction comes from all walks of life and everyone has their own story. Many, like my brother actually became addicted to prescription pain killers then moved on to street drugs. The human body doesn't know if it is legal or illegal;it all leads to the same tragic consequences.
dlammo, I meant no disrespect. I'm sure not a meth expert but I've seen my share and yes even within my own family. It's a wicked drug and unfortunately it's a huge problem. Any drug/alcohol user is a great manipulator and I've fallen for it many times. As you know, there's some recognizable characteristics of one who who is using meth but it takes us quite awhile to catch on to these.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:32 am

Just a quick note as I forgot to say thank you for allowing me the privilege of joining the discussions. I was disgusted at the finger pointing on F/B. I have found here really good insight and the desire to help solve Hailey's disappearance. There are really some intelligent and gifted people on this forum with unique input. Again, thank you.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 am

Rainbow wrote:Raine, thanks for the explanation! I have heard about it on the news, but have never had any personal connection with it or anyone who uses it (that I know of). Am I the only one? Rainbow, you are lucky and I hope that you never have any personal experience with anyone using it.

BJ, that is awful! Why on earth would someone in their 40's (who has so much going for them), get into that? Very scary.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:34 am

We're happy you have joined us dlammo!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:41 am

raine1953, I never felt for a minute that you were being disrespectful. I just didn't want anyone to think I was a medical meth expert;lol. Just in my line of work, I have seen numerous meth, crack, etc addicts. As in anything else, everyone is an individual case however, there are some common characteristics. The pics posted are an excellent example of the addiction process. I did not know until last year that meth is one of the dominant reasons for the escalation of child molestation. I volunteer for a local crime victims unit and our LE did a seminar on it. I was shocked.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 am

dlammo wrote:Just a quick note as I forgot to say thank you for allowing me the privilege of joining the discussions. I was disgusted at the finger pointing on F/B. I have found here really good insight and the desire to help solve Hailey's disappearance. There are really some intelligent and gifted people on this forum with unique input. Again, thank you.
Thank you, dlammo! We try very hard to keep VH in a good light with people who truly care about the missing and murdered children and adults...like Susan Powell who still hasn't been found.

I am very happy with the admin's and mod's that help me to keep VH a place where you can go and discuss the cases without worrying about someone putting you down for your opinion. I will not tolerate rudeness or disrespect. VH isn't even two years old yet but we are proud of what we have all created and happy you are here. I find your posts extremely interesting.

To all the new members,WELCOME!! We look forward to your thoughts,
welcome2 Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:06 am

Thank you; I too care about the missing and murdered children and adults.....I also hope to gain insight to prevention. As much as I want to see all the cases here solved; I wish the staggering numbers would have a dramatic decline. Perhaps in discussing details of crimes, we might also find ideas to help protect the children and vulnerable populations. One missing child is one too many!

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:42 am

dreitan welcome2
I don't care much for that picture of Billie with the growing nose. Yes we have photos like that of Casey Anthony that I find funny. But KC is a baby killer who wrapped duct tape around a 2 yrs old mouth and nose put in in a hot trunk to die. So I feel KC deserves what ever she gets. Billie has been cleared of being a suspect in Hailey disappearance. She is the only person that has been cleared. I don't care for her lies and don't believe much of what she says anymore because of the lies. I do believe she holds some responsibility for Hailey missing. But again she has been cleared by LE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:04 am

Does anyone know how long ago BD brought the silver nitrate sticks home from her place of employment? I am curious if it was when she was a nurse or did she have access to it as a secretary.
I have read where the silver nitrate sticks are a federally controlled substance. If this is true, couldn't she be charged with a crime?
These were allegedly used to give DD a tattoo. (UFC/Tapout)

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

I know that Billie has been cleared as a suspect but
after I read this article one thing she hasnt been cleared of, at least by me, is that she was a good parent or provided a safe home for Hailey who by all accounts was a girl that was navigating a course for a good future by staying as wholesome as she could in a pretty lousy environment with lousy parents both Billie and Clint - JMO again, but after watching that filthy video of Clint which I had to turn off after a couple of seconds it makes me pray even harder that a miracle will happen and Hailey did run away from these parents from hell.

“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”
Billy Jean Dunn, mother of missing 13 year old, Hailey Dunn.

I know a lot of great parents but I don't know one who would describe themselves as "wonderful." Most parents are too exhausted from parenting to boast. I do recall some, however.

Cindy Anthony described her daughter Casey as a great mother. Casey stands trial in May for killing her own child, Caylee.

Good parenting is exhausting.

Wonderful parents don't boast. They're too tired.

Telling stories to little ones can be exhausting, especially after dinner, dishes and bath time. Finding the inspiration to read to children can be difficult, especially in today's temptation of allowing the television to babysit.

Good parenting is hard work, from instilling self discipline to setting boundaries, it is the most noble job a man or woman could undertake. It is a job when done properly, is noted by self sacrifice. The kids get the best piece of steak, the last ounce of energy when the parent is exhausted, their needs get placed ahead of the needs (and wants) of the parents. The sacrifices are constant and are made in every aspect of life. Good parents know that it is a short window of opportunity to cultivate a good son or good daughter, as sooner than anyone believes, they are grown and out on their own.

A good parent contributes good citizens to society and thinks, "how I instruct my 3 year old son will impact a young lady some day. I will teach him self control now, so that he will do good, and not harm, to some woman when he is older."

Dads think, "I will build my daughter's confidence, and invest myself into her, even when exhausted. She comes first so she will never accept maltreatment from anyone."

The good parent thinks ahead and are on constant alert for any threats, real or imagined, that come near the children.

"Wonderful" mothers protect, like a mother bear over her whelps, and no one better say a word against her child.

While negligent parents are filling our prisons at an unprecedented pace, good, hard working parents are doing homework with their First Graders, and showing up at parent-teacher meetings, driving to Little League, girl scouts, dance, soccer, and doing what it takes to prepare the child for his or her future.

Single mothers go lonely just because their kids come first. Better to be alone than to expose my precious little ones to danger. Some work two jobs and see their children less, just to provide for them.

Good parents teach by precept, and by precedent. They teach by telling and showing. They live an example of honesty, right living, owning up to mistakes, and always keeping the needs of their little ones first and foremost in their hearts.

In our society, parenting is so vital that we have set legal limits regarding what parents can or cannot do.

A parent cannot, for instance, withhold an education from a child.
A parent cannot, for instance, withhold medical care from a child. Should a parent refuse to allow a child to be educated or cared for with basic medical needs, society will step in, and can, legally, go as far as to terminate parental rights.

Of course, this is not an easy nor quick process, nor should it be, but it showcases how important parenting is.

Withholding education or medical care is called Neglect.

There are several classifications that are used when parents do not provide a nurturing, safe environment for a child. In this way, the parent does not have all the rights.

For example, the parent does not have a right to expose her child to danger.

If a woman wishes to date a violent man, there is little that society can do. It is a tragedy, but legally, she has the right to expose herself to a dangerous man.

If she has a child, however, she forfeits that right.

If there is a sexual predator in the neighborhood, and a woman with a child falls in love with him, she does not have the right to let him move in.

If she does, and it is reported, the State where she resides will investigate. If they learn that she has exposed her child to a predator, she is told, in no uncertain way, that he must move out. They may have her put it in writing, so that if she should sneak him in later, they will show the judge that she understood the risk, did it anyway, and now cannot be trusted with the child, and ask that custody be granted to the State.

At that point, the State, with police in tow, remove the child from the mother's home.

She has abdicated her role as mother.

She does not have the right to expose her child to danger.

When a woman boasts of her own mothering, it is usually a sign of deep and acute guilt.

The public was outraged when Cindy Anthony was reported to have snuck in a Mother's Day card to Casey in jail.

“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," said Dunn. "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”

Note first that this is an admission of loss. Hailey is dead.

Billie Dunn, the mother of 13 year old Hailey Dunn, has done what mothers of missing women don't do: she spoke of Hailey in the past tense.

Susan Smith spoke of her children in the past tense; so did Casey Anthony about Caylee.
But here, in this quote, she speaks of having "lost" her daughter, Hailey.

Note that it is not "ridiculous" but it is "completely" ridiculous, meaning that there are different levels of ridiculousness. The extra word shows the elevated sensitivity. It is weak..

It is completely ridiculous how "people", plural, gender neutral; judge Billie Jean.

In our country, this happens all the time. Judges make rulings without "knowing" the person they are ruling on.

Social workers make determinations about the safety of children without "knowing" the parents. They gather information, and make determinations. the information that has been gathered so far:
Billie moved violent man who had threatened her into her home with her children.
Billie bought illegal drugs with said boyfriend around the time Hailey "went missing."
Billie had few boundaries for Hailey, as her thirteen year old was allowed to decide where she wanted to go and when.

Billie tattooed her son's back with a chemical, her soon to be ex told us, scarring him. Now she explains it away as 'remember that time when he tried to give himself a tattoo?'.

Her ex also told us that Billie bought an ounce of cocaine, split it into quarters, and went to sell it, but the man she moved into the house has already snorted it away.

Getting involved in the drug trade automatically qualifies as "jeopardy" for children, exposing children of all ages to great danger.

What if an addict wants a 'refund'? Did she expect that she would give them a reciept for their purchase, say "thank you for your business; please come again" and go on with her life?

This is a "wonderful" mother?

The hits just keep on coming. These factors, lead to a determination of not only poor parenting, but risky, irresponsible behavior, unfit to care for children.

Billie Dunn moved into the home a man who threatened the life of her daughter.

It may be that Shawn Adkins made good on his threat.

People are judging
1. Me
2. My home life
3. The way I parent

Note the order as it speaks to priority:

1. Billie Jean is first
2. Billie Jean's home life is second
3. Parenting is last.

Each of these three entities is separated by the word "or", which means that they are separate.

Billie Jean, herself, is separate from her home life, which is also separate from the way that she parents.

Perhaps this is why she feels that she is doing 'wonderfully' as a parent, because she and her home life have nothing to do with parenting.

Perhaps parenting was a nuisance to her, or, as Dr. Glass suggested, she viewed Hailey not as a child to be parented, but as a rival for Shawn's affections.

Billie was getting older, but Hailey was coming into her own, as a beautiful, involved student, with a bright future that Hailey's father said included college.

Was this more than the undereducated, aging, immature irresponsible mother could bear? Is this why she partied on New Year's Eve, rather than mourned?

"I feel like I'm a wonderful mother."

In spite of the assertion, this is weaker than "I am a wonderful mother."

Some might say "I feel that President Obama is doing a great job as president", while others have a different "feeling" about the matter. So in Billie's opinion she is a wonderful mother, and she recognizes that there are other feelings about the topic.

Billie cannot say "I am a wonderful mother."

Billie can only "feel" it, but not declare it.

"Although I lost my daughter..." Although is akin to the word "but" in a statement. In statement analysis we look at what follows "but" or "although" as the most important part of the sentence.

What is most important? "I lost my daughter."

Daughters are not something to be lost. Keys are lost, paperwork, receipts, loose change, but not daughters.

"Lost" is the language of death.

"I lost my grandfather to cancer." "I mourn the loss of my uncle." Here Billie's language suggests her knowledge that Hailey is dead.

It is also interesting that Billie owns that she is the one who "lost" her daughter. If Hailey came and go as she pleased, and made plans that she informed her mother about, how is it that Billie "lost" her. Billie has claimed that Hailey "went missing" while she, Billie, was at work. This begs the question, if Billie wasn't in possession of Hailey, how did Billie lose her? This further highlights that the language of death has crept into Billie's language, as "lost" here does not mean "misplaced."

When someone says "I lost my keys" later, they can say "I found my keys". Billie can't say this because she never searched.

"I did the best I could" is past tense. Billie recognizes that she will not parent Hailey in the future.

"And I will continue to do so" is added, as if Billie needs to tag onto the end of her sentence that she will do her best again in the future.

It is interesting to note that Billie didn't say that she "is doing" the best she can. This is likely reflective of the fact that David is no longer in her care.

Billie has no parenting obligations at this time.

Shawn is free to move back into the home as Statement Analysis has shown for weeks that they have been a couple.

"I did the best I could and I will continue to do so" is Billie's admission that she knows she has failed as a parent.

When someone says they did the best they could, it means that they recognize that they came up short, and they blame their inherent abilities as the reason that they came up short.

Note that doing the best she could do did not include searching for Hailey.

This short paragraph, which begins by Billie lauding the ridiculousness of those who judge her, her home life and her parenting, ends with an admission that she did the best she could.

Her "best" was to let Shawn Adkins move back into the home after threatening her life, her ex husband's life, and Hailey's life.

He promised to make it memorable.

It appears that he has made good on his word.
source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:51 am

artgal wrote but after watching that filthy video of Clint which I had to turn off after a couple of seconds it makes me pray even harder that a miracle will happen and Hailey did run away from these parents from hell.
I prayed for the same thing. That Hailey ran away and is happy, warm being fed and taking care of.
The only difference between Billie and KC is that Billie did not kill her daughter. I said way back in the beginning of this that Billie is guilty of being a liar. I do wish LE would charge her with something to show all the Mother out there if you don't take care of and protect your child you will be charged and convicted of a crime.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:00 am

I originally believed BD knew what happened to HD and SA was guilty. Now after hearing HD had planned to move in with her father in the near future, I believe BD was not going to let this happen.
Obviously something wasn't right between mother and daughter. SA was the main problem but likely not the ONLY problem.
IMO, there is a reason both flunked polys. LE may say they have cleared her, but nothing is keeping that from changing.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 am

(Treading very lightly...please mods, I would appreciate a pm if I am out of line...thanks!)

Dllamo, I want to ask your opinion of the extent of drug use that you might suspect by the other adults in Hailey's life. I have read about being able to see indicators of chronic drug use in a person's face. Call me paranoid or vain, but until I saw those pictures you posted of before and after, I worried that my normal signs of aging and dark circles might lead someone to make those conclusions about me! Now that I see the huge difference in those people's appearance, I feel a bit better! Thank you for posting them!

When see Clint, Billie, Naomi, and even SA, I don't see the "Meth" look which has been described. I am not defending anyone, just observing. What do you think?

How long did it take for you to learn how to tell about people from their appearance? I can tell when people are deathly ill, but I always suspected that there are many normal-looking people who use drugs a lot who may act strangely, but don't "look like a druggie".

I imagine that a person would learn many things while working in a prison that you wish you could forget!

I also want to add that until now, I have been decidedly in the minority with my insistence that other adults in Hailey's life needed to be looked at closely and thoroughly investigated. I don't trust any of them, and if I had to pick one of them who I would be less suspicious of than the others, I think it would be Billie, just because she seems to be the only one of them who was holding down a job and providing a home for the kids. Her choices regarding SA are horribly foolish, but I think that Billie is probably the least drugged-out of them all. (I have been around people who used to be addicted to drugs, but not people who are actively doing it, so I don't have the same experience that you or others here do.)

At first I was sure that SA was the perp. Now that I see how many nefarious-types were living near Hailey or her family and friends, I just don't know! Maybe SA was lying to cover up something else, or maybe he just always lies...especially to cops!
If Brian is Clint's brother, maybe he visited family over the holidays. Clint got busted for pot, and I've heard (rumors only) that it was for a much larger amount than has been reported. What if Brian brought his brother a little Christmas cheer in the form of a big brick of marijuana? Maybe it is his brother's fault he got busted when the police came looking for Hailey. That might explain why no one in the Dunn family says Brian was there.

Welcome to you Dllama and other new posters! (I am brand new to this site as well!)

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 am

dlammo so can I ask you do you see in Billie or Shawn any meth usage. What makes you think they use Meth?

Billies friend Czgtz is one of our members and she believes Billie uses no drugs at all. I disagree with her.

I said Meth with no backup whatsoever. I am interested in your observations.

By the way where is CZ?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 am

My opinion, based on my gut, is that Billie probably smoked pot with her men. We've seen videos of both Clint and Shawn smoking pot and it's been my experience that if a person smokes pot, their partner is doing it too. Billie's not going to confess it from the rooftops, if she does use, and I don't blame her....it's still an illegal activity. I don't think any of them look like meth users, but then the downward spiral from meth doesn't happen overnight. There might be some meth users working at my bank or hospital that haven't hit bottom yet.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:43 am

I have no link but I read it on one of the blogs written by heaven knows who that both Billie and Clint were "big" into drug usage when they were together.

If you look at the one picture of Billie in that picture with the title "Shawns dirty woman" and then compare the picture of Billie at the beginning of Haileys disappearance you will find a big "down hill" in Billies looks.

BJ can you do a side by side of them? That would be interesting.

I know you and LM can do anything. :thanks:
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Shawnsdirtywoman-1-1#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 10411billieshawn
Sorry the pic is so small, Jeanne.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 am

BJ, I entertained that thought of Billie smoking with her men as well, but I don't understand how she could have been smoking it since she has worked at a hospital for years. I thought that people who worked in healthcare got tested regularly no matter which position they held, ward clerk or nurse. I would have been afraid of smelling like it and testing positive just from being around people who were smoking it!

I am not meaning to sound disagreeable, just saying what goes through my mind!

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:23 am

I know there is something (pill?) that can be ordered on the internet that will alter a UA. There are ways to get around a positive UA, even if you're using. A friend of mine worked as a secretary at a University Hospital for 20 years and I don't think she was ever tested for drugs. You're not being disagreeable, pepperacho; we all have our opinions and I'm interested in everyones!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty 12-25-2010

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:34 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Haileyslide3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:My opinion, based on my gut, is that Billie probably smoked pot with her men. We've seen videos of both Clint and Shawn smoking pot and it's been my experience that if a person smokes pot, their partner is doing it too. Billie's not going to confess it from the rooftops, if she does use, and I don't blame her....it's still an illegal activity. I don't think any of them look like meth users, but then the downward spiral from meth doesn't happen overnight. There might be some meth users working at my bank or hospital that haven't hit bottom yet.

I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty Billie and Hailey

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:41 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 167604_145046388887227_141840975874435_276931_6902792_n

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperacho Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 am

Thank you BJ!

I wonder about the sex trafficing angle. I have my doubts as to how involved any of the agencies who are said to be "assisting" really involved. I've read that Hailey is not even listed on the FBI missing person's list, so I wonder if anyone really looked for her at the Superbowl like they said they would. It seems like all of the extra help stuck around for a weekand were not welcomed by the city cops. I hate to see a search for a child get all hung up over LE agencies who won't share info and don't get along.

pepperacho

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:01 pm

I bet when Hailey is found (or not) someone close to her will be arrested. I didn't see Hailey Dunn on the FBI Missing Persons website. I searched Haleigh Cummings and her name did come up.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:28 pm

lindamarie wrote:
artgal wrote but after watching that filthy video of Clint which I had to turn off after a couple of seconds it makes me pray even harder that a miracle will happen and Hailey did run away from these parents from hell.
I prayed for the same thing. That Hailey ran away and is happy, warm being fed and taking care of.
The only difference between Billie and KC is that Billie did not kill her daughter. I said way back in the beginning of this that Billie is guilty of being a liar. I do wish LE would charge her with something to show all the Mother out there if you don't take care of and protect your child you will be charged and convicted of a crime.
I agree

Thanks for such a well thought out post, I agree and it outrages me to see so many women, usually divorced/single putting their needs ahead of their kids, but she not only did that I do feel she was extremely neglectful and obvisouly is a liar and think when you do NOT protect your children especially in light of so many red flags, and her own knowledge of SA's hobbies etc., well it IS about time LE does something so that maybe, just maybe ONE child's life will be saved from a life of hell, or even a child that pays the ultimate price as we have seen in case after case, I think if one child was saved it would be more than worth it to charge the mother/father's that do this, convict them and let them sit in prison for a while......who know, maybe ppl woud stop for a moment before they brought home someone they met on the net to sleep in their bed, while their innocent and scared children sleep in the next room. Sorry, it's just one topic that infuriates the he77 out of me since we see it so often. soap box
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:16 pm

You know on the flip side of this issue. If a teenager sneaks out of the house at night and ends up missing or dead I never hold the Parent responsible. Hailey had been gone for almost 24 hours before Billie checked on her. That is what I hold Billie most responsible for is not checking out where Hailey was suppose to be. I would think that is neglect of a child under the law at the very least.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 pm

By all accounts it seems that in spite of her parents, Hailey (maybe thanks to a good teacher) was a nice a very nice and bright girl. It happens Ive seen it where the children transcend their circumstances. The chances are that Hailey is dead, thats the truth of it no matter how much we would want it to be different. We can pray for justice and hope that they get whoever did this.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:59 pm

artgal we know from the blogs that people close to the family have said Hailey is dead. There has to be more than we already know if people are speaking like she is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Last edited by sdillard on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:23 pm

Linda I didnt know that there were people close to the family that have said Hailey is dead. Is it just a feeling they have?
In my case, its just too long now the chances are not good for her to still be living. I feel such sorrow for her, just a little care in her direction might have spared her, but no one was really there for her - she came and went without anyone giving her a second thought.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm

My heart breaks for Hailey! It's so sad that she had to be around so many real life Cheech and Chong men. I don't understand this group do they all thinks it's funny to video tape themselves getting high? I couldn't even watch the whole video of Clint and Brian smoking and hacking away. LM it still makes me mad too that Billie didn't call or check on Hailey! I bet if Shawn wasn't home or if he said he was staying at a friend's house she would have called him the same night. JMO
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm

I think your right Janie. Shawn was probably her focus that night. Was David home that night? The night they all thought Hailey was staying at her friends? artgal I think it was a slip of the tongue when a friend of Billies posted here that it was to much to expect Billie to go out and search for her dead daughter. Which kind of blew me away. So I questioned that several times. I was told that the searchers were saying Hailey was dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:38 pm

LM, I found this, one of cz's posts and I don't take that to mean that people close to this believe Hailey is dead. I think there's way too much speculation on this case, in almost every aspect. JMOO

czgtz wrote:And yes, there are a few cold hearted people who are saying that they wont search because they know Hailey is dead by Shawns hand, and Billie either participated or is covering up, and they both know where her body is, and there is no point looking, that they just need to say where Hailey is. Who does cz mean about the 'few cold hearted people' who are saying they know Hailey is dead? I only take that to mean that some people have formed opinions based on who knows what. I didn't take this to mean people close to the family or people who may have 'inside information'.

But I think that most people, regardless about how they feel about Billie, are not going to stop searching because of anything Billie says or does. The number of searchers are declining because it has been so long, and the weather has been bad, and who knows why else. IMO, I also think that some of them are thinking that it is pointless to search because LE will not allow Tim Miller and his group to come out... so they think that LE has info that leads them to believe that there is not a reason to search.
I bolded the above because I understand it to mean people are becoming disillusioned because of the cold, length of time speculation of what LE might think.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:41 pm

I think it was Mark Klass that said he didn't recommend that the family go out and search for fear of what they could find. I know I read that but do not remember for sure it was Mark or another one.
I doubt that I'd be out searching if there was the chance I could stumble upon my dead whoever but thank God I've never been in that position so I can't say for sure what I'd do.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:22 pm

lindamarie wrote:artgal we know from the blogs that people close to the family have said Hailey is dead. There has to be more than we already know if people are speaking like she is.
I don't think anyone that we know of close to the family has said that Hailey is dead. IF they did say it, they were speculating. Until I hear LE, the FBI or the TR's come out and say 100% that Hailey is literally dead, I will hold out hope that she is alive, even though my gut tells me otherwise.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Artgal, your post #2242 is off the chain awesome!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Last edited by sdillard on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:08 pm

I do not think they are using meth. I do know that SA was on the cocaine during his interview with KTAB. Of course, I have no proof, per se, as I am in GA and he is in TX, but there are several subtle things about his speech and mannerisms that I recognize from a mile away. I just know. We already know that he has been known to snort coke, but to do it NOW? And before an interview?! If BD does any drugs, it would be narcotics.
With all due respect, unless law enforcement or (in this case - SA & BD) say for certain they were using cocaine or whatever the drug is, you are speculating. Please do NOT say that "you know" as though you were there when they did these drugs. It is only speculation. Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:13 pm

sdillard wrote:Who is it that won't let Tim Miller's group come out to search? I just read about a case where an area had already been searched, and his group went in and found the body "leaning against a building in plain sight" and that the dogs had been within six feet of the body and not picked up the scent....
Do you by chance have a link? I have not heard anyone say FOR CERTAIN that "they" won't let TM come out, although I do wonder why he hasn't been there.

Please, if anyone is speculating, I would appreciate it that you SAY you are speculating. I do not want speculation mis-read as facts. And, sdillard, I do find your posts very interesting and am purely using a few of them as an example. This is not meant as a frying pan Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Good evening everyone. I'd like to share my thoughts on some of the posts I read tonite. First, the only person I think looks like a true Meth user is Clint's step brother in that video. He looks like a mess. Sunken cheeks, rough skin, long scraggly hair and the coughing was nasty. I think Clint is what he said, a weed smoker. I didn't get good vibes looking at him with the crossed weed. He looked possessed when he was inhaling. Hopefully Hailey wasn't aware of her dad's addiction. I doubt she was because she adored him.

The other thing is that I believe both Shawn & Billie Jean are involved in Hailey's disappearance. I was really wishing I wouldn't feel that way because it breaks my heart that her mom could have been involved but everything out of her mouth is deceiving. And Shawn sounds like her parrott.

Last night listening to Billie on the radio show really sealed the deal for me. She lied and/or omitted answers. Which if you don't answer means, you did. And Billie's time line has changed several times.

I think that Hailey never left the house. If she were going to sleep over a friends, she would have taken some personal items. In one of the first interviews with Shawn, even he stated that it was a red flag when they found out she didn't take anything. That was not like her. (why Shawn didn't notice since he was the last person to see her is another matter)

And then her mother, who should know best of all, told Nancy Grace that it was NOT unusual for Hailey to stay at a friends without taking any thing and come home the next day to brush her teeth. I guess Shawn and Billie didn't talk about which answer they should stick too.

There are just so many inconsistencies that if we were to cite every one of them, this would be a novel.

JMO
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

Billie has been cleared as a suspect by the police. However,
I agree with the post above by Boston Lady - there are too many inconsistencies in Billies story so perhaps she might be helping to cover up for Shawn despicable as that thought may be, I cant think of any other reason for Billie to lie so much. She failed her poly - more than once as I recall.
Isnt that a huge significant fact?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Here is a link to Shawn's first interview. His head nodding and shaking back and forth is disturbing. I'm not an expert but when he is saying "Yes" with his mouth and his head is shaking back and forth in the negative, which do you believe?

Hailey Dunn Case - RAW Interview - Shawn Adkins

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:08 pm

I am going to go ahead and put this up so everyone can see it again. His body language is way off.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Last edited by sdillard on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:26 pm

Last edited by sdillard on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Empty "Some Believe 'Truth Serums' Will Come Back", The Washington Post.

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:36 pm

Here's the link to "Some Believe 'Truth Serums' Will Come Back", The Washington Post.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

./././..

Last edited by sdillard on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

We were all new to this once and we're all still learning....... rocking smile

Copy the address from the address bar on the page you want to post a link to and then click on #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 9 Link-1 (it's above the box that you're posting in) and a little box will drop down. Paste the address into the TOP box and click OK. That's all there is to it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 am

Wow, I don't do it that way but that is awesome..never knew you could post a link like that. Thanks, BJ!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:22 am

Me either! BJ, :thanks: you rock
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next