Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Lenny is from the Sacramento, CA area. Haven't seen much of him lately.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm

BJ♥OR wrote:Lenny is from the Sacramento, CA area. Haven't seen much of him lately.

Who is Lenny?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Leonard Padilla. He bailed Casey Anthony out of jail. He said that after a hot shower and a manicure (or something like that) she would spill her guts. Hmmm.....it didn't happen. Then he moved on to the Haleigh Cummings case for awhile. Now, I don't know where he is.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 pm

BJ, he was on JVM not too long ago. Same hat, told her it was a new one. He is as laid back as usual, think he was even chewing his toothpick.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 pm

SA told KTAB TV yesterday he is going to be speaking with the FBI later that day. I assume that explains the LE vehicles seen at his residence in Dunn late yesterday afternoon.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Good!!! Thx for the update, gnreed!!! Hope some of their interview leaks out.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:42 pm

The interview can be seen here. This is more than was shown on the news last night.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:06 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:BJ, he was on JVM not too long ago. Same hat, told her it was a new one. He is as laid back as usual, think he was even chewing his toothpick.

He sure was Critter and just as he was about to say something interesting...JVM cut him off...as she and Nancy usually do. I wondered for quite a while just what he would say if given the chance....sigh....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Monday, February 07, 2011
Hailey Dunn Case: Father Says to Look At Mystery Person

From Big Country News:
A week after Hailey's mom said there is another person who should be looked at, Clint Dunn reacts.

Hailey's father says yes, there is a potential person to be looked at. "He needs to be looked at because he knows the family good. People who know Hailey the best need to be looked at first. He's up there at the top of the list of people that need to be looked at," said Dunn

Dunn said nobody can be ruled at. "We don't know what's happened here. There's not a clue so we have to expect the unexpected," added Clint Dunn.

The unnamed person, who authorities are yet to indentify, may be a person close to the Dunn family. Both Billie and Clint said this person is somebody who knows the family well. They said investigators haven't been able to find this person to bring in for questioning. "That brings us to the point where we think that the police are not doing what they're supposed to be doing. They're sitting there twiddling their thumbs , which we don't know, he may just be a hard person to find," Dunn said.

He added he does not think Billie Dunn is bringing this person up just to get the blame off of her or her former live in boyfriend and only named suspect in the case. "We may not be on the same page but I don't think she's intentionally trying to get the attention off of herself," said Dunn.

He said the attention needs to get back where it belongs: on his missing 13-year-old daughter

This may be too little too late but thought I would post it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi everyone; I am new here; joined to follow info on Hailey Dunn. This little girl has touched so many hearts. I pray daily for her safe return and if that is not possible then justice for this child. I do not personally know any of her family. It is a baffling case; stories keep changing etc. Thought the Dad was ok but now have doubts after watching this youtube of Clint smoking dope? Don't know for sure if it is him but sure looks like him and the man with him looks dangerous.

Poor little girl, the adults around her are appalling.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Welcome dlammo. I wish we could meet under better circumstances.

What are a lot of children up against? You are right, parents that have appalling behavior. I was afraid of what my parents would think of me. Every move I made I had them in the back of my mind of how disappointed with me they would be if I did something really wrong or hurtful. Why aren't the people that are my peers or younger thinking the same thing--even though they are now parents? Why aren't they asking themselves if their children would be ashamed by their behavior-let alone their parents, too?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Bet this video disappears as soon as Clint realizes that it's on YouTube. So far there have only been 134 views and it was just posted today.
Does anyone know how to save the video to their computer so we don't lose it?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm

welcome2 dlammo
I am with BJ. I wonder how long before that video gets yanked. That sure looks like our boy Clint.
Shocked 2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Nice to meet everyone. I am just a concerned Mother and Grandmother that lives close to Colorado City and can't stand that a little girl has disappeared and it seems that in all this time the LE are no closer to finder her than in the beginning. I was sure that SA had something to do with the disappearance but after seeing this video, I wonder about the man with Clint. I heard her earring was found at Clint's house and then this was explained away but maybe she did go there and the only one there was this man. He needs to be interviewed. I have worked in corrections and this man's demeanor scares the stuffing out of me. Who is he? I have read that he maybe a half-brother to Clint then heard a cousin to SA but what is the truth?

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Here is a new twist.... Clint is asking help from Shawn Adkins.

Adkins "Needs to Help Find Hailey" Father Says

As the only named suspect in Hailey Dunn's disappearance ends his silence, Hailey's father has something to say about Shawn Adkins.

"Instead of spending money on a lawyer he needs to spend money on trying to find Hailey," said Clint Dunn.

Adkins, Hailey's mother's once live-in boyfriend told KTAB in an exclusive interview that he maintains his innocence, and Clint says although he believes Adkins is sincere.

"He needs to help find Hailey," said Clint, "so he can get the heat off of him."

But right now, law enforcement says Adkins joining the search effort is not a good idea.

"If you're a named person of interest, probably wouldn't be a good idea to be out," said Pete Kampfer, City Manager of Colorado City and spokesperson for Colorado City Police.

Despite Adkins' claim he had no role in Hailey's disappearance, law enforcement says, they will continue to pursue leads.

"We'll eventually put someone in jail, if not him," said Kampfer.

"I'm getting used to the fact that people are going to believe negative things," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mother.

Billie says despite some past issues with cooperation, Adkins is starting to work better with authorities.

"The investigators felt he answered a lot of questions yesterday," she said.

Clint says until his daughter makes it home, he still has his work cut out.

"I'm not going to give up hope," he said, "I'll keep searching."

Even if the leads take him out of state.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Nice to meet everyone. I am just a concerned Mother and Grandmother that lives close to Colorado City and can't stand that a little girl has disappeared and it seems that in all this time the LE are no closer to finder her than in the beginning. I was sure that SA had something to do with the disappearance but after seeing this video, I wonder about the man with Clint. I heard her earring was found at Clint's house and then this was explained away but maybe she did go there and the only one there was this man. He needs to be interviewed. I have worked in corrections and this man's demeanor scares the stuffing out of me. Who is he? I have read that he maybe a half-brother to Clint then heard a cousin to SA but what is the truth?
________

Hi Diamond, I believe it was already confirmed that Clint and Naomi were home on the Monday that Hailey went missing. This is how they knew she did not go over to their house. And, what do you mean that the step brother's demeanor scares you? I watched the video and thought that he was a typical pot head but he didn't say or do anything in the video that was alarming other than act goofy. Thanks!
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

by Boston_Lady Today at 10:01 pm And, what do you mean that the step brother's demeanor scares you? I watched the video and thought that he was a typical pot head but he didn't say or do anything in the video that was alarming other than act goofy. Thanks!
Is the other person in the video Clint's stepbrother, Brian Glasco?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Is the other person in the video Clint's stepbrother, Brian Glasco?

Yes, it came from his My Space page.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Thanks, Boston_Lady for the quick response. I've read that Brian is the mystery person that Billie and Clint are saying that LE needs to investigate.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:23 pm

BJ♥️OR wrote:Thanks, Boston_Lady for the quick response. I've read that Brian is the mystery person that Billie and Clint are saying that LE needs to investigate.

I read that too, but then read he wasn't family from Billie so that confused me. Anyway, IIRC they stated LE couldn't find him and I am a bit surprised as I would think Connie Jones, Clint's mother would be able to give LE info as to where he was/is.....of course I never know what to believe anymore in this case except a precious child named Hailey is missing 🇳🇴
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty Clint Dunn

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 pm

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 1-3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Yes, I did read that they were home that day. I have also read amongst many things that keep changing that at one time she did go by there. Every time, I read any new info, soon it either changes or is explained away. As to the other man, it wasn't what he said but rather his eyes. In my experiences, many sociopaths display a sadistic glint of glee as they abandon themselves to depraved behaviors; I see this in the man's eyes amongst other things. Just my opinion but every lead should be checked out. In the Jacee Dugan case , her stepfather was the suspect and the LE tunnel vision led to years of hell for her.
I have a BS in psychology/social work and working towards my MS in Criminal Justice. I have worked for a number of years in corrections and it is my opinion that the other man, who ever he is not only a pothead but also a sociopath and by his body mechanics has spent a number of years incarcerated; again,just my opinion. I do believe if Haily is found, there needs to be a complete home investigation before allowing her to return to either home.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by dreitan Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Hi, I'm new here too. Watching that video, I don't know. Yeah, he was acting goofy, but still...I've known people that get wasted like that. And I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them. Depending on what other drugs they do, paranoia can come into it. What if Hailey saw something she shouldn't have? A paranoid druggie might do something to her. I'm not saying this guy necessarily is capable of it, just that if she was around druggies...it's possible. and if this guy can't be found...then that is awful suspicious.

dreitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Dllammo, I owe you an apology. I misread your name and called you Diamond. I have to remember to wear my glasses to read the messages.

Thanks for elaborating on what you saw in the video. I don't have that kind of experience so I didn't seen anything more than Clint's step brother acting goofy.

Clint's eyes actually looked eerie to me. Wild.

This case isn't all that it appears to be. The family dynamics appear to be dysfunctional. Hailey seemed to rise above it and succeeded in school. She was active in sports and had an inner drive.

I pray for her every day.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Wonder if this is in reference to the video of Clint?

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas XXXXXXXX WARNING XXXXXXXX Clint Dunn is a VICTIM. His beautiful daughter Hailey is missing. I will not allow anyone to post links to any Internet content that will take the focus of Hailey and make him look bad. Any person who provides the name of the unnamed suspect or makes reference to where the photos were obtained will be banned and I am dead serious.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Drugs always seem to be the common link to these missing children.

How did Hailey maintain with this kind of crowd around her? How sad for a child to grow up like this.

At some point in our society parents are going to have to be held responsible for their actions and how they harm their children.

But the prisons are so full with all these others..perhaps there will soon be more in than out.

Sigh..... crazy 1
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:41 pm

I think LE will play around with this druggie group and then what happened to Ron and Missy will happen to them too. They will get picked up for buying or selling and off they go. The whole gang of them.

We might never find Hailey but we won't have to look at them anymore.

Justice is sweet..always sweet.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:42 pm

On the radio interview last night, BD was asked why she failed to attend the balloon release for her daughter. She stated she forgot and no one reminded her.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Empty "I'm just tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors," said Adkins. "I'm just ready to get out there and live my life again."

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:50 pm

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 320x240

The only suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro he feels like the victim of a witch hunt by law enforcement.
"I feel like it's a stereotype. My main thought on it is that it's a witch hunt," said Adkins.

On Monday, Shawn Adkins broke his silence about the case in an exclusive interview with KTAB's Tiffany Tatro. Prior to this, Adkins had declined all media interview since reportedly failing a polygraph exam on Wednesday, January 5.

Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. He's also the last person to see Hailey on the afternoon of December 27, 2010 in Colorado City.

Though Adkins is the only named suspect, authorities say they have several other persons of interest. As the suspect, Adkins feels he's being unfairly targeted.

"It's been chaotic. People have driven by this residence and screamed obscenities to me and it's been really hard," said Adkins.

For more than a month, Adkins has largely stayed indoors. He's traveled between Dunn and Big Spring, but hasn't ventured out much beyond that.

"I'm just tired of, you know, staying behind closed doors," said Adkins. "I'm just ready to get out there and live my life again."

KTAB News asked Adkins to clear up questions regarding disturbing 9-1-1 calls released earlier this year. In the calls, Billie Dunn claims Adkins threatened to kill her. Additionally, Adkins called authorities in Snyder and told them Billie was suicidal.

"Billie and I were having problems," said Adkins. "That same day, I do believe, we were just having problems and I just felt like Billie was going to harm herself. I just felt obligated to call the police and let them know and maybe do a welfare check."

"Me and Billie had a rocky relationship, but we always worked things out," added Adkins.

Adkins claims his problems with Billie were never taken out on Hailey. He says he and the 13-year-old girl had a good relationship.

"I love Hailey with all my heart, and she means a lot to me," said Adkins.

Last month, bigcountryhomepage.com released disturbing images of Adkins wearing a horror mask and acting out violent scenes. The images and video were picked up by Nancy Grace. Adkins says it's not hard to explain why the pictures were easy to track down.

"I took those pictures for Halloween," noted Adkins. "It was me and a family member taking those pictures. I don't dress up like that everyday."

KTAB asked Adkins if his collection of horror movie memorabilia was a reflection on his character.

"I wouldn’t say it does at all," said Adkins. "There's plenty of my friends I talk to on the internet. They're into the same thing. They take pictures like they found of me everyday and I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

Despite claims of innocence, Adkins admits he can see why he would be looked at as a suspect.

"I have an idea, but I think it's unfair," noted Adkins. "This could happen to anybody -- what's happening to me. How would they feel if they were in my shoes?"

Tatro asked if Adkins knew anything about Hailey's disappearance he's not telling police. "If I knew anything, I would definitely tell them," said Adkins.

Adkins stands by his innocence and says he wants what everybody else does: to see Hailey come home.

"Shawn Adkins, did you have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or do you know anything more?" asked Tatro.

"No ma'am, I don't," responded Adkins.

At noon Wednesday, bigcountryhomepage.com will release the second part of Tiffany Tatro's interview with Adkins in its entirety.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

gnreed wrote:On the radio interview last night, BD was asked why she failed to attend the balloon release for her daughter. She stated she forgot and no one reminded her.

Maybe somebody could send some sticky notes to Billie at her address. Sarcasm

Billie and Casey sure do have a million of them.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Billie12
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:55 pm

To Boston Lady;LOL; I like the name diamond better than my own.
BK ? and SA appear to meth users as well as a potheads and crack smokers. There are 2 side-effects of methamphetamine that are of particular significance to Hailey's case; hypersexuality and aggression. Most people are familiar with the increased aggressiveness that Meth users can exhibit. In regions where Meth has become a “problem,” law enforcement and agencies that work with victims of crime consistently report an increase in men’s child abuse, animal abuse and domestic and sexual violence. Hyper-sexuality is a clinical term referring to the sexual behavior changes that Meth users commonly undergo. Meth users frequently become hypersexual (extremely active) which results in lower inhibitions, artificial feelings of intimacy, a voracious appetite for pornography, high-risk sex, and the inability to control their sexual behavior. The male adults around Hailey were all using drugs thus the suspect pool should include all that could have come into contact with Hailey. Everyone needs to be interviewed and have a polygraph given by a reputable source that could be a possible suspect. This child must be found or laid to rest and the perpetrator punished. Leave no stone unturned is my opinion.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:12 pm

I noticed that Shawn didn't answer the first part of this question - the most direct part:

"Shawn Adkins, did you have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or do you know anything more?" asked Tatro.

He did not answer if he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Instead he opted to only answer that he doesn't know anything more.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Good points Boston_lady. I also found a link to BG myspace; I typoed before and put BK; sorry. This is one of the most baffling cases I have seen; hope it is solved soon for Hailey's sake. She is such an extraordinary child to have risen up from such turmoil in her life.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:47 pm

dlammo welcome to VH.

I am wondering why you think BD is a Meth user. We had quite the discussion sometime back.

I thought Billie used Meth and some wondered.

What is your thought?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:I noticed that Shawn didn't answer the first part of this question - the most direct part:

He did not answer if he had anything to do with Hailey's disappearance. Instead he opted to only answer that he doesn't know anything more.

Shawn Adkins thinks he is quite the clever boy but then so did Ron Cummings and look where it got him.

Every dog has his night..and very cat her day. Meow.....It won't be long now.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 am

I have just been reading on this case. IDK what to think anymore. Like someone else said, drugs always seem to be involved with these type of cases.
I do agree that poor Hailey has been raised around a bunch of druggies. JMO! This makes me wonder about her brother David. I wonder what he thinks or would have to say? He has been raised in the same household also.

About that video up thread. Again, JMO, what kind of idiot would allow himself to be video taped smoking pot and acting stupid like those two did? I wonder who got their hands on that video and put it on you tube.
I also wonder just how long ago it was taken.

Poor Hailey and David.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:40 am

The YouTube video of Clint was posted by 'thebrownmadman'. It doesn't say how old the video is, what the person's real name is that posted it or where he's from. I think I read upthread or somewhere else that the video came from a FB account. There have only been 172 views since it was posted earlier today, which surprises me.
Three comments from FindHaileyDunn Facebook have been removed today from the video comments. I posted upthread that the FB page won't allow any negative internet finding about Clint Dunn to be posted on the page because he is a victim.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:21 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:Bet this video disappears as soon as Clint realizes that it's on YouTube. So far there have only been 134 views and it was just posted today.
Does anyone know how to save the video to their computer so we don't lose it?

I'm working on that now BJ, sent it to my son and asked him how to do that. Anytime now I'm going to get a phone call from him asking me if I'm out of my mind, as soon as he watches it. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:39 am

That video of CD smoking a joint was very disturbing! I couldn't watch much of it. I agree with those who said that Hailey's parents need to start "growing up" and setting an example for their teens. As the Bible says, we reap what we sow! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:40 am

I have the video saved to my Real Player but I wouldn't know how to get it from there to a thread on VH.
Doesn't your son know you by now? ROFLMAO Nothing surprises my kids anymore.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:41 am

jeanne1807;There are many physical characteristics that present in a lot of meth addicts, both male and female. Meth addicts characteristically are thin sometimes almost emancipated because the meth decreases the appetite for food. Most have severe dryness of their skin and mouth which causes a condition known as "meth mouth," which is illustrated by tooth decay, blackened or missing teeth, sore gums, and changes to the shape of the user's face and jaw. Because of the corrosion of the jaw area from the meth use, a meth addict's mouth and jaw may appear "collapsed" or sunken in; like a person much older. A meth addict in a lot of cases has severe acne or sores on his or her face. This is due partially to the constant picking at their skin; the meth user feels that bugs are crawling under his or her skin. JMO but many of the people around Haily appear to be meth users; just observe their mannerisms and physical appearances. It is also my experiences that drug users constantly lie, about everything. Drug users, particularly meth, are master manipulators (JMO). They will say whatever is necessary to protect their addictions.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:50 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Images15

What a difference four years of Meth use made with this woman!

And this one after just 2.5 years.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 8 Images16-1
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:57 am

BJ♥️OR wrote:I have the video saved to my Real Player but I wouldn't know how to get it from there to a thread on VH.
Doesn't your son know you by now? ROFLMAO Nothing surprises my kids anymore.
He does. So much in fact that my question to him was 'how do I save this to my computer', he long answer was two words 'you can't'. He didn't even ask me why I would want to save such a thing. He knows his Mom lost it many years ago I guess. crazy3
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:01 am

Welcome dlammo! (sorry, I'm a bit late getting on here). It sounds like you are an expert on meth addiction. I am not familiar with the subject myself - but meth definitely sounds like something to avoid!! I'm just wondering what kind of people usually get into it - I would assume the people who are usually into the harder drugs? ie. cocaine, heroin, etc.?

BJ, those are very disturbing pictures! They graphically illustrate what dlammo just posted above. Those pictures should be shown to teens to help them avoid this hideous drug!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:12 am

Rainbow wrote:Welcome dlammo! (sorry, I'm a bit late getting on here). It sounds like you are an expert on meth addiction. I am not familiar with the subject myself - but meth definitely sounds like something to avoid!! I'm just wondering what kind of people usually get into it - I would assume the people who are usually into the harder drugs? ie. cocaine, heroin, etc.? Rainbow, people from ALL walks of life. Meth is the poor man's drug because cocaine is so expensive. Definitely something to avoid in my book. I've been around it quite a bit because of a place I used to work, that's where I learned quite a bit about that drug because the best way to understand it (IMO) is get it from the horses mouth, the people w/ the problem. They do not all look as bad as the pics posted but if they use for long periods of time it is quite common to see the sores on their faces and arms. Meth rots ones teeth so prolonged use will show too. Really, not once have I thought Billie, Shawn or Clint looked like a meth addict but who knows. And as with all the speed type of drugs, do it all the time and you don't want to eat. When people binge on it sometimes they stay up days/nights in a row.

BJ, those are very disturbing pictures! They graphically illustrate what dlammo just posted above. Those pictures should be shown to teens to help them avoid this hideous drug!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am

A man in his late 40's that lives next to my cousin lost his job and his beautiful home to foreclosure because of Meth. His wife had already taken the children and moved out a year before. The neighbors were blown away that this could happen in their upscale neighborhood. Sexual abuse is a real problem with users. I think an inanimate object could turn them on when they're high.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 am

Rainbow, IMHO..I do NOT think marijuana is a hideous drug. It is legal in many states for medicinal purposes; however, I was quite disturbed by that you tube video. That is Hailey's father that would have to be higher than a kite smoking pot like that. I have never seen that in my life. And, that dude with him looks absolutely disgusting. He looks like he does more than pot, I, too wonder how long it w.be before the video is taken down.

I agree w/whoever said upthread that Hailey was surrounded by "adults" that took drugs. I hope she is alive, but every day that goes by w/out her is just more proof (to me) that she is not alive anymore.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:19 am

BJ♥OR wrote:A man in his late 40's that lives next to my cousin lost his job and his beautiful home to foreclosure because of Meth. His wife had already taken the children and moved out a year before. The neighbors were blown away that this could happen in their upscale neighborhood. Sexual abuse is a real problem with users. I think an inanimate object could turn them on when they're high.
BJ, that's so true, so many people lose everything to that drug, it's awful. It happens everywhere and that's because it's cheap, man made and relatively easy to manufacture and highly dangerous.
Yup, an inanimate object would probably work just fine for some of them. Yuk.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by dlammo Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:20 am

raine1953; no, I'm not a meth expert; just worked a number of years at rehabilitation hospitals for Psy disorders and addictions; in addition to corrections. Many that are incarcerated are former meth addicts, so I have seen my share. in addition, my younger brother is a recovering addict. He manipulated us for years. Addiction comes from all walks of life and everyone has their own story. Many, like my brother actually became addicted to prescription pain killers then moved on to street drugs. The human body doesn't know if it is legal or illegal;it all leads to the same tragic consequences.

dlammo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:21 am

Raine, thanks for the explanation! I have heard about it on the news, but have never had any personal connection with it or anyone who uses it (that I know of). Am I the only one?

BJ, that is awful! Why on earth would someone in their 40's (who has so much going for them), get into that? Very scary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next