Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:00 am

I am sure the polygrapher is used to people being nervous, scared, worried. Just MOO.
I agree

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 14 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 am

cztgz remember when I pm'd you on WS and told you what I thought about all of this? I invited you to come over to VH because I thought it a better venue for your story.

From the beginning I told you I thought SA was guilty and BD was somehow involved. Perhaps her involvement is in her protecting SA. I don't know.

What I wanted to say is this. I know your intentions are good. I can see the longer you post the more you believe what you are saying. Your defense of Billie is getting stronger as the crowd shouts louder.

But this is my story.

My dear friend has an alcoholic son. She calls him that silly kid. He is 50. She packs his lunch and makes sure he has a wonderful hot meal each and every night. She lets him live with her rent free and takes the calls from all his debt collectors. She knows them by name. He picks himself up and he falls..over and over again.

When my friend was in Florida and could not "support" this sons addiction her daughter took over. Locked all the doors and put him into a Salvation Army detox center. He has been clean for a year. But my friend has once again taken over. We are waiting for him to fall..it is coming. She is s'mothering him again.

My friend went to a phychiatrist, at my insistance, because she was waining away. He told her she was an enabler. She walked out..never to return.

So the point of my story is this. Instead of a friend I truly believe you have become Billie's enabler.

Please think about this. It is important.

Billie needs to see things for what they are. Facts do not lie.

Enableing does not make a person strong but makes them able to do that which harms them.

I think if both you and Billie were to tell all you have said here..you would be told you are an enabler to Billie.

Sad but true.

Truly I am not saying this to hurt your feelings or join the crowd shouting "crucify her". I just think you need to speak to somebody you trust..a family doctor or a pastor. To set your sails in the right direction.

Enabler: •One who helps something to happen; One that enables another to achieve an end, especially one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behaviour (as substance abuse) by providing excuses or by helping that individual avoid the consequences of such behavior;
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:47 am

Wrapitup wrote:OK, so here is what gets me. Shawn took Ativan not once, but twice..knowing BOTH times he was not suppose to. I can see that maybe he didn't know not to take it the first time. But, when they went ahead and scheduled his 2nd poly, he was told in no uncertain terms to not take any Ativan or probably anything. AND HE DOES IT ANYWAY. WHY? Maybe because he knows it will show deception? And, if Billie had the rx and gave him the pills, she is breaking the law. Especially if she gave him an Ativan the night before his Second Poly..and why would she do that? Or, did he freely go into his gf's medicine cabinet or purse?

Then, on his 3rd poly, it shows deception and he walks out as well, correct? Were all 3 poly's given by the same person? If so, who was it? If not, who was it?

I am sorry, but this is so frustrating and no, you are not on trial here and I hope I don't sound cross but Shawn and Billie know the answers to these questions and here you sit..defending Billie. I know I have said this before but you are truly a wonderful friend. I sincerely hope you don't get burned.

And, I swear I am really trying hard NOT to sound sarcastic, but could the above be WHY SA is a suspect?

I agree with your confusion as I am too, according to the affadavits Shawn refused to take the LDT's the first 2 times and walked out in the middle of the third one, and Billie was found deceptive on the questions pertaining to Hailey, what about the other questions that were not about Hailey?
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:01 am

Does anybody know who these two women are? I found their names over on a site that has quite a bit of good information on this case.

Hailey Dunn: Messages Received from Theresa Gaddis & Andrea Catano

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:04 am

82% believe Shawn is primary.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:05 am

Interestingly enough 82% believe Billie is somehow involved.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:09 am

Ok now I know who they are. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Andrea is the woman Shawn..our boy..was running with about 8 months ago.

I don't know who Dessie is? Anybody know. I got her mixed up with Donna Byerley.

andreacatano says:
February 8, 2011 at 1:50 am shawn is innocent.thats a man i loved and know him well.leave him alone.

Reply dessie gaddis says:
February 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm This is Theresa Gaddis, I DID NOT tell O.K. Magazine that. I agree she did not like Shawn but I told them she called me Sunday after Christmas. She told me she excited about going to Corpus Christi with her dad for the New Years. She had never seen the ocean before. I had just got back from Galveston and she ask me why I didn’t take her with me. I told her she lived the other direction from there because I live in Denton Co. It was way out of the way. I wish NOW I would have went and got her. I deeply miss her.

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 am

Dessie Gaddis has a criminal history for drugs and assault. Shocking isn't it?
And just turned 20 years of age. Everyone around this child was involved in drugs some way or another.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 am

Can you post her record, grneed, if it is public record? Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am

Does anyone know the law regarding posting text from Publicdata.com?
I know the information is public record. Just not sure about posting the information.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:59 am

If its in the public domain its ok to post
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 am

Texas Department of Public Safety Detail

Person ID No.
8603231 Gender
FEMALE Race
WHITE Ethnicity
NON-HISPANIC
Height
502 Weight (lbs.)
107 Eye Color
BLUE Hair Color
Red or Auburn

Name(s)

Name Entry ID No.
21513187 Full Name
GADDIS,DESSIE LYNN Last Name
GADDIS First Name
DESSIE LYNN
Type Code
Base Record Value

Name Entry ID No.
21513188 Full Name
GADDIS,DESSIE Last Name
GADDIS First Name
DESSIE
Type Code
Supplemental Value

Birthdate(s)

DOB ID No.
8527714 Date of Birth
Dec 1 1990 Type Code
Base Record Value

Individual

Individual ID No.
9607794 DPS ID No.

TRN

TRN ID No.
18785179 Date of Arrest
Apr 14 2010 Sequence Code
A Tracking Incident Number
Arresting Agency
MIDLAND CO SO MIDLAND

TRS

TRS ID No.
22683726 TRS/TRN ID
A001

Offense Detail

Date of Offense
Apr 14 2010 Agency ID
TX1650000 Internal Agency Person Number
91708 Arrest Offense (Numeric)
Action Related to Offense

none found Level and Degree of Offense
FELONY - 3RD DEGREE Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Apr 14 2010 Arrest Disposition
DISPOSITION UNKNOWN
Prosecutor ORI Referred To
MIDLAND CO SO MIDLAND Arrest Offense Literal
Arrest Disposition Literal
Agency Case Number

Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code
35990015 Offense Description
POSS CS PG 1 >= 1G < 4G Level and Degree of Offense
FELONY - 3RD DEGREE Statute Citation of Disposed Offense
481.115(c)
Statute Code
HSC

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence
a Agency
142ND DISTRICT COURT MIDLAND Court Offense
35990014 Court Disposition
DEFERRED
Court Offense Literal
POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE TOWIT:COC Action Related to Offense

FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY Cause Number
CR37494
Date of Sentencing
Final Pleading
GUILTY Court Provision Literal
Court Provision (Numeric)
Court Provision (Decoded)
DEFERRED ADJUDICATION Date of Judicial Disposition
Sep 14 2010 Amount of Time Suspended by Court
Amount of Fine Suspended by Court
Court Confinement
Time on Probation
3Y Court Fine
500 Court Cost Imposed
Date of Appeal
Disposition of Offender During Appeal

none found Final Court Decision

none found Agency ID
CSCD
Agency Literal

none found Sentence Concurrent/Consecutive

none found Domestic Violence Involved

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code
35990014 Offense Description
POSS CS PG 1 < 1G Level and Degree of Offense
FELONY - STATE JAIL FELONY Statute Citation of Disposed Offense
481.115(b)
Statute Code
HSC

Court Provisions

Court Provision
DEFERRED ADJUDICATION Code Active
Y Court Provision Description
THE COURT DEFERS THE ADJUDICATION OF THE CASE UNTIL ANOTHER TIME.

TRS ID No.
22683727 TRS/TRN ID
A002

Offense Detail

Date of Offense
Apr 14 2010 Agency ID
TX1650000 Internal Agency Person Number
91708 Arrest Offense (Numeric)

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Apr 14 2010 Arrest Disposition
DISPOSITION UNKNOWN
MIDLAND CO SO MIDLAND Arrest Offense Literal
Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code
35620008 Offense Description
POSS MARIJ < 2OZ Level and Degree of Offense
MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Statute Citation of Disposed Offense
481.121(b)(1)
Statute Code
HSC

Prosecution

none found

Court Status

Court Sequence
a Agency
COUNTY COURT MIDLAND Court Offense
35620008 Court Disposition
CONVICTED
Court Offense Literal
POSS MARIJ <2OZ Action Related to Offense

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Cause Number
CR129922
Date of Sentencing
Aug 2 2010 Final Pleading
NO CONTEST OR NOLO CONTENDERE Court Provision Literal

none found Date of Judicial Disposition
Aug 2 2010 Amount of Time Suspended by Court
Court Confinement
10D Time on Probation
Court Fine
0 Court Cost Imposed
Date of Appeal

none found Agency ID
MIDLAND COUNTY JAIL
Agency Literal

none found

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code
35620008 Offense Description
POSS MARIJ < 2OZ Level and Degree of Offense
MISDEMEANOR - CLASS B Statute Citation of Disposed Offense
481.121(b)(1)
Statute Code
HSC

Court Provisions

none found

TRN ID No.
17558295 Date of Arrest
Oct 1 2008 Sequence Code
A Tracking Incident Number
Arresting Agency
SCURRY CO SO SNYDER

TRS

TRS ID No.
21169344 TRS/TRN ID
A001

Offense Detail

Date of Offense
Sep 4 2008 Agency ID
TX2080000 Internal Agency Person Number
19031 Arrest Offense (Numeric)

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A Date of Disposition Immediate to Arrest
Oct 1 2008 Arrest Disposition
BAIL/RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANCE
COUNTY ATTORNEYS OFFICE SNYDER Arrest Offense Literal
BAIL/RELEASED ON OWN RECOGNIZANC Agency Case Number

none found

Arrested Charge

Offense Code
13990001 Offense Description
ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJ Level and Degree of Offense
MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A Statute Citation of Disposed Offense
22.01(A)(1)
Statute Code
PC

Prosecution

Agency
COUNTY ATTORNEYS OFFICE SNYDER Prosecutor Action Filed
PROSECUTOR ACCEPTS THE CHARGE Prosecutor Offense Code
13990001 Date of Activity by Prosecutor
Oct 15 2008
Level and Degree of Prosecuted Offense
MA Title of Offense Prosecuted

NO
Prosecution ID
7607600 TRS ID

Prosecutor Charged

Offense Code
22.01(A)(1)
Statute Code
PC

Court Status

Court Sequence
a Agency
COUNTY COURT SNYDER Court Offense
13990001 Court Disposition
DEFERRED
Court Offense Literal

MISDEMEANOR - CLASS A Cause Number
CR-0400-08
Date of Sentencing
Oct 15 2008 Final Pleading
GUILTY Court Provision Literal

none found Date of Judicial Disposition
Oct 15 2008 Amount of Time Suspended by Court

Court Confinement
Time on Probation
6M Court Fine
Court Cost Imposed
Date of Appeal

none found Agency ID
CSCD
Agency Literal

NO

Court Charge Reason

Offense Code
22.01(A)(1)
Statute Code
PC

Court Provisions

none found

Custody

none found

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

czgtz stated:

And about the statement analysis.... I might be able to think there was some credibility to it if he had even gotten the statements right. For instance (and I am paraphrasing from memory, because I do not want to go back and read it again) he talked about Billie wanting people to call in and report anything, even if 'LE did not think it was relevant'. What she said was that she wanted people to call in any little thing, even if they (the people calling the informatinon in) did not think it was relevant or had already been reported. I have no idea if he truly misunderstood, or if it just fit his purpose to 'misunderstand'. I did not read the whole article, but just skimmed over it, and this in particular stood out to me. I am sure that if I looked I could find something else. So I agree with you about Peter Hyatt. At best, he is a sensationalist. At worst, he is an a**hole, lol. All just MOO, of course.

It would be helpful if you could provide the direct statement where it was misquoted. Peter Hyatt takes the direct transcript and does not make up the statements himself. For you to state you are paraphrasing and then accuse Peter Hyatt of not having the direct quote seems to be the pot calling the kettle black. And I'm sure if it was pointed out that it was a misquote, he would take another look at it.

Also, if you skimmed the article, how do you know that the information is not correct?

Also, I do have a question. You have stated that Billie is your best friend and you know her very well and yet, you don't know Shawn? I guess I don't understand that because any of my friends that I know very well, I also know their significant others.

JMO

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

gnreed wrote:Dessie Gaddis has a criminal history for drugs and assault. Shocking isn't it?
And just turned 20 years of age. Everyone around this child was involved in drugs some way or another.

Who is Dessie Gaddis? I thought I knew but I got her mixed up with Donna Byerly
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:13 am

If I was Billie's friend;

I would say to her. Billie I believe and trust in you but the tide has turned and I believe this investigation into finding out what happened to Hailey has stalled because of you and Shawn. The last people to see Hailey alive.

So I advise you and Shawn to get yourselves clean and go to whomever you think can administer a poly to your liking. Mark Klass might help with that.

Get a poly done so that the crowds that are saying you are guilty can be silenced and finding Hailey can move forward.

Until you do that I will no longer defend you to the public.

I think if a true friend did that...Billie would cut ties.

Sad but true.

CZ Billie is using you. Take back your life.

This is my own opinion only. I hope you take it in the true spirit in which it is given. With caring about you.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 am

This was an interesting post in the discussion section.

Noel said...
Not sure this would totally describe BD as I don't know her in real life. But BD did lie about having a valid nursing license for almost a year..

Pathological Liars receive a kind of “high” from deceiving others.
Generally though, these type of liars feel as though they aren’t “good enough” as they are regarding certain situations and circumstances, hence the lies and fake life stories.
The best way to help a pathological liar is to catch them in the lie. While they can lie smoothly and some can even pass lie-detector tests, you can tell when they try to cover up a lie. Watch for body language, stammering, and loose ends to the story.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:07 pm

As there has been much discussion as to how accurate statement analysis is, I have posted this extremely conprehensive article on the subject. What is posted is only the first page you can follow the link on the end
to read the rest of the article.

In the mid-1950s, the German psychologist Udo Undeutsch developed what is now referred to as the Undeutsch Hypothesis: "Statements that are the product of experience will contain characteristics that are generally absent from statements that are the product of imagination." (1) His pioneering work was directed primarily at determining if children's statements were truthful accounts in alleged child abuse investigations.

From these early beginnings, statement analysis, the word-by-word examination of a statement, has evolved into a valuable investigative tool. (2) When used in conjunction with other investigative techniques, it can assist greatly in the case-solving process.

Statement analysis provides insight into a statement that identifies areas for further investigation, thereby lending itself to helping law enforcement officers plan future subject interviews and ongoing investigations. It is similar to a crime scene search in that it represents a careful, systematic review of each word written or uttered by a person. Before trained reviewers can conduct an analysis, however, they must know the process followed that generated the statement.

The FBI has adapted traditional statement analysis methods to focus on whether statements are accurate and complete. This study represents an initial step in discovering the usefulness of the FBI's statement analysis approach and provides investigators with the statement analysis field examination technique (SAFE-T), a quick method of analyzing a statement to determine accuracy and completeness, using only two elements of statement analysis--lack of conviction (personal) and extraneous information. (3)

THE STUDY

The authors wanted to find out whether two elements of statement analysis can identify accurate and complete statements. Furthermore, if deception occurred, they wanted to discover if it occurred through omission (i.e., knowingly including other information that does not answer the question asked while leaving out and, thereby, avoiding pertinent elements of the event) or commission (i.e., knowingly misstating the facts of the event).

Because the sample for this study was small, readers should not generalize the results until more comprehensive research occurs. This study stands as a practitioner's guide that attempts to shed light on two elements of statement analysis and the usefulness of SAFE-T as a field examination technique. However, readers should realize that using only these two elements of statement analysis limits the comprehensiveness of their analysis.

Elements Selected

The authors selected the two elements--lack of conviction and extraneous information--because they often appear as strong indicators of the accuracy and completeness of a statement and are relatively easy to identify in a written statement. Investigators can use them to substantiate the Undeutsch Hypothesis that statements based on reality appear different from those based on imagination.

Lack of Conviction

Lack of conviction (personal) is "a modifying or equivocating term. Such terms allow the speaker to 'evade the risk of commitment.' The speaker is undermining his/her own assertion, which may indicate some difficulty with committing to what is being said." (4)

Examples of words and phrases that indicate a lack of conviction on the part of the writer are "I think," "I believe," "kind of," "sort of," "to the best of my recollection," "maybe," "possibly," or "as far as I know." Any word or phrase that indicates an attempt by the writer to avoid personal accountability, especially when it qualifies or limits the central issue of the statement, represents an example of lack of conviction.

Extraneous Information

Extraneous information in a statement also can provide clues to deception. A truthful person, with nothing to hide, when asked "what happened?" will recount the events chronologically and concisely. Any information that does not answer this question is extraneous. This explains why the statement examiner must know the question used by the investigator to initiate the statement. Based upon the fight-or-flight physiological response, "It is much less emotionally demanding and anxiety provoking to take the route of least resistance: evasion and indirect deception, rather than direct denial, lies, and direct deceptions." (5) It is the authors' supposition then that accurate and complete statements typically contain only incidental amounts of lack of conviction or extraneous information, if at all. When individuals answer investigators' questions accurately and completely, their statements are clear and straightforward, with little or no qualifying words, and the content of the statements relates directly to the q uestions asked by the interviewers. However, when writers cannot or will not explain what happened, their statements become riddled with lack of conviction or extraneous information. They supply information that is "safe" and will not implicate them in any crime or questionable activity.
source and rest of the article:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Just reading the first page of the article above, I would say that right off the bat, Billie and Shawn have big problems in the statements that they have made from the time that Hailey went missing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 pm

WOW, gnreed. The average person has no rap sheet at all, much less even 1/10th of what Dessie has.
Up thread someone said that this poor child was surrounded by drugs. Reminds me more and more of the Cummings crowd in Satsuma.
The drug topic makes me wonder, could SA have heard her on the phone that day telling a friend that she wanted to leave home and go to Clint's because of the drug traffic? She was a good girl, according to everyone that knew her well. At school they r taught about the dangers of drugs, to report drug activity, even if it is your family. She and SA could have had a fight , he panicked, things got out of hand. I prefer not to believe this scenario, I still hold hope that Hailey will somehow return home.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

I believe eventually Haileys remains will be found but it will probably be by accident as in the Anthony case.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 pm

When LE first searched the BD residence, they spent a fair amount of time in the shed in the backyard. It was reported Hailey was there alot talking on the phone. LE was seen removing items from the shed. On the door a sign was seen stating "Danger! Stay out" or something to that effect. I have been wondering if something was in the shed or was that a sign placed there for no reason.
Could SA have used it to store drugs and HD found it? I have always believed LE removed shovels and other items from the shed but who knows.
I did notice there is a large dog chained in the backyard. It looked like a Pit Bull Dog which is what alot of drug dealers have for protection. Not saying they are Drug dealers but just making a point.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:46 pm

GRRRR I have a big problem with large chained dogs.
I saw it as well and it upset me. But in the next photograph I saw the dog was gone. Also didnt Billies dog bite someone? I wonder what the circumstances of that was and the outcome. Here a dog bite is grounds for the dog to be put down. Here in L.A. that is.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 pm

The dog is still there. I saw it last week. Not sure about the law in C-City. I know they can be fined if there is no proof of vaccination or if the dog is unrestrained.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:05 pm

On Clint Dunns Facebook page he was looking for somebody to take Haileys dog or it would have to be put down. Would this be the dog he was talking about?

That dog would explain to me why nobody locked doors in the Dunn household. Nobody wants to come face to face with a big pitbull dog. And who would know if it was in or our.

The neighborhood was poor and I always wondered at their lack of locking up and not worrying about a young girl in the home all alone.

The dog could answer a lot of those questions.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Is it possible for SA to have had Hailey's scent on him when the dogs hit on the motel?
I ask this because maybe SA went there to score drugs?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:38 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:On Clint Dunns Facebook page he was looking for somebody to take Haileys dog or it would have to be put down. Would this be the dog he was talking about?

I could be wrong but I believe I have seen pictures of Hailey with a smaller dog.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:47 pm

None of these people deserve children or dogs
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:31 pm

I remember seeing the request for the dog on Clint's FB page and his fiance, Naomi, added that it was a pit bull but was gentle. I don't know if that is the same dog that is tied up in the back but a pit bull was mentioned.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:33 pm

artgal16 wrote:None of these people deserve children or dogs
Exactly.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Does anybody know who these two women are? I found their names over on a site that has quite a bit of good information on this case.

Hi Jeanne, That case signal site is run by one of the WS members named BeanE, she has posted about it several times over on WS. Maybe you could ask her who that Theresa is?? I have read a little about the Andrea person online. It's sometimes hard to tell though, what is rumor and what is fact. Hope that helps. have a nice day
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:23 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote:Does anybody know who these two women are? I found their names over on a site that has quite a bit of good information on this case.

Hi Jeanne, That case signal site is run by one of the WS members named BeanE, she has posted about it several times over on WS. Maybe you could ask her who that Theresa is?? I have read a little about the Andrea person online. It's sometimes hard to tell though, what is rumor and what is fact. Hope that helps. have a nice day

Isn't Theresa Gaddis Hailey's Aunt?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Teresa Gaddis as reported in an OK magazine story
is Hailey's aunt. However, I believe Gaddis sold that story to OK magazine for money so Im not sure what she says is believable, especially with her criminal record.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:19 pm

I must clarify something regarding the criminal history.
Theresa Gaddis appears to be the mother of Dessie Gaddis.
Theresa does not appear to have a criminal history as Dessie does.
Both live in Krum, Texas near Denton.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks for clarifying that - so Dessie Gaddis is Haileys cousin.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:13 pm

CZ:

I am curious as to what you think of the allegations of cocaine dealing by BD. I know you have stated numerous times that BD does not use street drugs. BD also told us on the NG show that drugs have never been a part of her life, in the past, or the present.
And is it true she worked as a stripper in the past?

I apologize if you have already answered this question.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:22 pm

gnreed - Do you have a link for this type of info? If you can't back this up, you can't post this!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:45 pm

artgal16 wrote:I believe eventually Haileys remains will be found but it will probably be by accident as in the Anthony case.

I agree with this as well regarding precious Hailey's remains.. I think that Shawn is correctly pegged as the number one and only suspect. but sadly I believe he got about 2day head start of LE even being notified that Hailey was missing.. This in my opinion most likely means that Shawn did a very thorough j ob of hiding or disposing of little Hailey's remains..

It's my opinion that is why we are seeing such confidence in Shawn. Actually going against his attys advice to lay low and keep quiet. I believe that he is at a point of renewed confidence in his getting away with this. With no one having found Hailey thus far is only feeding his ego. His thoughts that he is smarter than all LE agencies and possibly even beginning to think he has totally gotten away with murder.This IMO is all part of his sickness.. The narcissism in needing to speak. inability to lay low for any extended period of time and going as far as to state that he wants to get back out there and get on with his life..saying he knows "it will all blow over" and go back to how it was.. All of this is this man's Narcissism shining through this exterior "mask" that he attempts to wear and put on for us the public and the media..The mask of a caring..kind..step-father figure that "loved her with all his heart and he feels that she loved him too"{this alone is sick&twisted because we now have numerous accounts of the complete opposite.. unbiased individuals stating that Hailey was scared of this man and did not feel comfortable nor want to live in the same household as this man}.

He does not even comprehend nor realize that to us it all comes across as extremely fake..self-serving..and only lends more credence to the fact that we are dealing with a very sick individual in many many ways..

I pray that God grant Hailey's loved ones to please atleast have closure soon to this nightmare.. Closure in finding her little remains..putting her to rest at peace as how they see fit.. and then seeking the justice this little girl more than deserves..thus allowing them to start the long hard road of grieving precious little Hailey's death..

And I pray that Shawn continue exactly what he is doing now. I do not pray that God soften this man's heart to confess to what he has done to and with Hailey.. No..That is just not a possibility IMO with the person that we are dealing with. That's why I pray that he continue on with his Narcissistic ways..his self-serving statements and plans.. because Shawn Adkins is not a smart and intelligent individual that has master minded the perfect crime here.. Not Hardly.. He's just a sick and evil monster whose evil and twisted desires were unleashed on this little girl.. Now just keep letting him talk because he will screw up and when he does.. well that is when we will see justice for Hailey.
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Raine is correct. Where has it been written that BD allegedly sold coke and/or was/is a stripper? PLEASE! This is for everyone. Allegations are flying left and right about BD and SA. No matter what my personal belief is or is not, unless there is a link that shows allegations of this nature, please do not post about it. Thank you, and thanks to Raine!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 am

"NosyNeighbor
I pray that God grant Hailey's loved ones to please atleast have closure soon to this nightmare.. Closure in finding her little remains..putting her to rest at peace as how they see fit.. and then seeking the justice this little girl more than deserves..thus allowing them to start the long hard road of grieving precious little Hailey's death...

I haven't heard that Hailey is dead, but of course I havent been on in several hours. Is there proof of her being dead? Has LE said anything?

sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 am

It's my opinion that is why we are seeing such confidence in Shawn. Actually going against his attys advice to lay low and keep quiet. I believe that he is at a point of renewed confidence in his getting away with this. With no one having found Hailey thus far is only feeding his ego. His thoughts that he is smarter than all LE agencies and possibly even beginning to think he has totally gotten away with murder.This IMO is all part of his sickness.. The narcissism in needing to speak. inability to lay low for any extended period of time and going as far as to state that he wants to get back out there and get on with his life..saying he knows "it will all blow over" and go back to how it was.. All of this is this man's Narcissism shining through this exterior "mask" that he attempts to wear and put on for us the public and the media..The mask of a caring..kind..step-father figure that "loved her with all his heart and he feels that she loved him too"{this alone is sick&twisted because we now have numerous accounts of the complete opposite.. unbiased individuals stating that Hailey was scared of this man and did not feel comfortable nor want to live in the same household as this man}.
Sounds just like Casey Anthony before Caylee was found.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:38 am

I just got a heads up from a member of where a member got the bit about the alleged stripping and drug dealing of BD and that was from Peter Hyatt.

As stated before, Mr. Hyatt's blog is that of His own take of body language and the spoken word. It is NOT fact and will NOT be used as Fact on VH.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:44 am

Wrapitup wrote:I just got a heads up from a member of where a member got the bit about the alleged stripping and drug dealing of BD and that was from Peter Hyatt.

I read it there, too. Peter Hyatt says that CD told him that. Or at least that CD said it.

There was an earlier post on here about a message from the cousin, Dessie I think, so I was wondering if LE looked into the possibility of Hailey being with her?

Last edited by sdillard on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:47 am

Perfect example of my reason for not reading Hyatt. MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:50 am

raine1953 wrote:Perfect example of my reason for not reading Hyatt. MOO.

YES I agree
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:53 am

I just now found out what MOO means......when I first came here I thought people were mooing like cows.
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 am

:celebration: Glad you figured that out! :cheers:
Just ask anytime sdillard, any of us will be glad to tell you what the initials mean. rocking smile
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:59 am

What is WS? I see alot of people refer to that...
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:06 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Ok now I know who they are. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't know who Dessie is? Anybody know. I got her mixed up with Donna Byerley.

andreacatano says:
February 8, 2011 at 1:50 am shawn is innocent.thats a man i loved and know him well.leave him alone.

February 12, 2011 at 1:18 pm This is Theresa Gaddis, I DID NOT tell O.K. Magazine that. I agree she did not like Shawn but I told them she called me Sunday after Christmas. She told me she excited about going to Corpus Christi with her dad for the New Years. She had never seen the ocean before. I had just got back from Galveston and she ask me why I didn’t take her with me. I told her she lived the other direction from there because I live in Denton Co. It was way out of the way. I wish NOW I would have went and got her. I deeply miss her.

This is new to me also. I thought SA and BD have been together 3`yrs. And who is Donna Byerly?

Im also wondering if this cousin really did go pick Hailey up. Did LE check to see if Hailey is there?

I may be behind, please do not condescend. My heart IS in the right place.... ❤
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:24 am

sdillard wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote:Ok now I know who they are. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

andreacatano says:

This is new to me also. I thought SA and BD have been together 3`yrs. And who is Donna Byerly?

Im also wondering if this cousin really did go pick Hailey up. Did LE check to see if Hailey is there?

I may be behind, please do not condescend. My heart IS in the right place.... ❤

artgal16 wrote:Teresa Gaddis as reported in an OK magazine story
is Hailey's aunt. However, I believe Gaddis sold that story to OK magazine for money so Im not sure what she says is believable, especially with her criminal record.

sdillard, posted upthread on this same page you'll find where this was discussed this morning and artgal16 posted the above explanation about one of the women. I don't have first hand knowledge of this, that's why you need to read up a bit. Hope that helps.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 am

by sdillard Today at 1:06
I may be behind, please do not condescend. My heart IS in the right place....
I did not see where anyone was in anyway being condescending toward you. We really do want to help anyone that is not up on all the terms. I, too find myself asking what certain things mean.

WS = Webslueths

I also thought SA and BD had been together for three years, and that is straight out of BD's mouth on NG.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next