Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

+8
Love4My5boys
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
CritterFan1
cherylz
mommyof3kids
lisette
Nama
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony - Page 2 Empty Re: Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm

GMTA?

give me the address?

which one? Suburban? i dont even have it..i dont think it was disclosed really..i just typed in "suburban dr" because its a very small area. however if you want an exact, it was around 4709 suburban...

Back to top Go down

Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony - Page 2 Empty Re: Document dump 9/29/09 Case against Casey Anthony

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 pm

lindamarie wrote:Now for the cell phone records that indicated KC never left a 3 mile radius on June 16th until 4:30pm. Things that make you go hmmmm
Is this guy telling the truth or does he want some of the fame?

but of course, if her phone was at the house and not with her, and someone else was using it..then that would mess that up, right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Casey lived with that cellphone and calling and texting all the time. I can't see her without it for even one minute.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

If you allow a 2 year old to walk in front of you, expect them to open a door in a store (and those doors are HEAVY - I can barely open them sometimes) what does that say about the parent? She makes me ill!! crying

ACTUALLY....the walmart doors i think he was referring too are the ones that wont open unless a certain amount of weight is present on a pad in front of them..and tiny little caylee probably didnt weigh enough to open them, and couldnt figure out how to open them either..

Thats a more positive scenario to me than the scene playing in my head where casey is storming ahead of her, and basically slammed the door in her face...ouch, my heart. 🇳🇴

ETA: Also, wrap..she wasnt walking ahead of her..she was stuck behind her...left in the store while her mom stormed ahead :pale:

Last edited by sassybtsweet on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:01 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Casey lived with that cellphone and calling and texting all the time. I can't see her without it for even one minute.

I can, if she was going to walmart to buy something that helped to kill her daughter...and was planning on doing it right after.

ETA: Garbage bags maybe? funnily, the shirt found with her remains.. "big trouble comes in small packages".. isnt just a target shirt. im positive i used to see it at walmarts too. Just sayin'.

also, the girl had two phones..if they only had one, how did they trace the other? i dont think they did..and maybe she had her other phone with her during this time.

Last edited by sassybtsweet on Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling...oh geezz)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Thanks LindaMarie For the Links OMG, my heart is breaking, I feel through we need to be Caylee Voice she has NO ONE but us and the LE to prevail Justice, The link that BJ found And I thank u BJ. Was really interesting and sad his words where sincere and I found him quit genuine. I have always felt that KC made her move Between 4:30-5:30 pm. That Monday afternoon With all the bings from her cell phone, the call she made to Jesses Grund around 3:30 when he in fact said he heard Caylee in the back ground, Nite Spin had a great chart of the bings of KC cell phone. Now if that Guy INDEED seen them at wal-mart than there has to be some type of Video in the file..THIS COULD BE A BOMBSHELL,, and something for the LE to hold back until trail, Im linking time line again I know many of you have seen these before but I always find them useful for a refresher,

Justice for Caylee!!!XXOO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:09 pm

Here it is in black and white. Page 7. She could not have been at that Walmart at lunch time the day after Fathers Day. That guy was mistaken. KC was never with out her cell phone. Plus she used it during that time of the day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Maybe she left it at the Ant's home as she did not want to be traced. I doubt that..just throwing it out there. But, if she used it at that time of the day..then what the hay?? Again, we need surveillance video from the Casselberry WM. Period. Also, I doubt the State would release this in the doc dump if it were not compelling.

I have not watched any video's or read the doc dump yet.

Sassy, she was walking ahead of Caylee?? Holy shit! Anything could have happened to her - anyone could have taken her..I am saying this in general terms. We all know what happened.

Thanks for the maps. Casselberry is really a suburb of Orlando.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:19 pm

I dont get it. No, this guy had no reason to lie...and what he said makes sense.

Casey had two phones, phone records arent from both. I really think she had a different phone when she went out to walmart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:35 pm

The public is just finding out about Casey's visit to Wal-Mart on the 16th but I would guess if there was a video tape of her visit that LE would already have that tucked away somewhere for use at the trial. I wish they would tell us if they do.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Heck maybe she bought a new cell phone at Walmart that day with a little pay as you go card.

I hate to say this folks but if I was Baez I would be jumping up and down. I think he might just have a case for his client. She did it..oh yeah but what a mess everything is. And all of us speculating with only part of the evidence and now all this about times and trips. I donno..... Suspect
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:40 pm

Oh Please! :evil:
More on the link.....

WFTV reveals that months after the Anthony’s held the Memorial Service for little Caylee Anthony, Cindy was still asking her private detective, Dominic Casey to search for a live Caylee. Apparently the two exchanges possibly hundreds of emails discussing how they could dig up dirt on other people involved in the case which included Leonard Padilla , Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found Caylee’s remains, and Jesse and Richard Grund.

Dominic Casey emailed Cindy Anthony photo’s of other women that could have been Zenaida Gonzalez for her to show to Casey to try and identify. There were a lot of searches made online looking for a Zenaida Gonzalez.

Dominic Casey reportedly spent a lot of time investigating Roy Kronk, Jesse Grund, Casey’s ex-fiance, and Jesse’s father, Richard Grund. There was a mention of Richard Grund’s strange religious beliefs that might have led them to some sort of sacrifice ritual. Cindy and Dominic Casey were also trying to make some sort of a connection between Roy Kronk and Richard Grund. (I am sorry but just how sick are these people’s minds?)

The part I almost choked on when I looked at it was this chart Dominic Casey came up with for Cindy Anthony with a lit of the ‘Character’s of Interest’. They have the names, background, affiliation and an ID Picture of each one on the list which to me was sort of amusing. On the list was Leonard Padilla, Robert Dick, James Hoover, Nancy Grace, Kathi Belich, Richard Grund, Jesse Grund, Larry Garrison, 2 Zanaida Gonzalez;s, John Morgan, Murt Murtaugh and his Van, Walter ( a guy that works with Murt), Katherine Jarris, Daughter of Katherine Harris and Lois Peter.

Several of the backgrounds listed were labeled with things such as “Threats against Family” or “Accusations against Family” and even on Kathi Belich’s background they have listed, “Reporter Disseminates hatred toward family” as does Nancy’s Grace’s. They have that Leonard Padilla carries a knife at Lower Back area in a sheath, and how Robert Dick talks about being a Weapon’s expert.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:46 pm

Fine, you want proof?

June 9th, casey's first original statement was that she dropped caylee off at zenaidas on june 9th. June 9th is also when he claims he met casey and caylee at his store...techbay, which is in relation to "zenaidas" by THIS much:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

""On Monday, June 9, 2008, between 9am and 1pm, I took Caylee to the Sawgrass apartments, located on Conway Rd"

Why would he lie about the walmart thing if he was tellin the truth about the store thing?

ALSO:

(Anthony Lazzaro INTERVIEW 07/22/2008 Pg16, line 6): EE: The 9th, you say Casey picked you up from school? AL: Uh-hum (affirmative). EE: Took you to where your truck was being fixed? AL: Uh-hum (affirmative), EE: And she had the child with her that day? Al: She had the child with her that day. And uhm, she picked me up with her, her vehicle.. EE: Uh-hum (affirmative). Al: ... and we drove out to the mechanic. Dropped me off.

also from the same tony interview: "And then we decided we wanted to get something to eat. So we, I followed her back by my place. We went to the Subway"

im sorry, but no, hes not a liar. Casey was a horrible mom, a horrible human being, and burying caylee that close to home was ridiculously stupid, but im not so sure anyone gives her enough credit about how smart she must have been otherwise.

she had TWO phones, she has ADMITTED that, and they have phone records from ONE phone, not the other. So if the other phone was within that 3 mile radius, then she didnt have it on her, and she didnt need it if she had her OTHER phone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:46 pm

I agree Wrapit sassy, and BJ !!
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:59 pm

Call to Jesses Grund The 16th of june

"2:52 pm JG calls KC, 11 minute phone call. This is the phone call in which JG may have heard Caylee in background. He originally thought that call was on the 24th of June, but since has stated he made have gotten the phone calls messed up. In this phone call KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and she had to move out and find her own place."
3:00-4:00 pm no activity on laptop.
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Also, cell phone towers ping the phone even when its NOT in use, and just because her phone was pinging doesnt mean she was by her phone..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:06 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:Call to Jesses Grund The 16th of june

"2:52 pm JG calls KC, 11 minute phone call. This is the phone call in which JG may have heard Caylee in background. He originally thought that call was on the 24th of June, but since has stated he made have gotten the phone calls messed up. In this phone call KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and she had to move out and find her own place."
3:00-4:00 pm no activity on laptop.

2:52 pm? you mean, enough time for her to get from walmart around noon lunch time and back to her OTHER cell phone? ;)

need better proof to convince me other than that, im afraid my theory still stands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:31 pm

I hear ya Sassy I beleave Caylee was still alive cuz JG heard her in the back ground That where I beleave that guy did see them at walmart, thinking
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Sorry but I dont believe the Wal Mart story. People are interesting, they confess all the time to crimes they didnt commit and insert themselves into cases. I dont understand it but they do it. Also there were so many people that gave sworn testimony that they saw a "live" Caylee when she was already dead. One was a lawyer, others professional people etc. People make mistakes and believe what they want to believe. I dont
buy his story.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Bring on the Wal-Mart surveillance video!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes but dont they retape over those surveillance videos?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm

by artgal16 Today at 5:04 pm Yes but dont they retape over those surveillance videos?
Don't say that! 🇳🇴
His interview wasn't until July of 09 so it's possible that if there was a video it's gone by now. I wonder why he didn't come forward earlier? Did he even see her? Is he looking for attention or 15 minutes of fame? So many questions.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Yes BJ, I sincerely hope not too, as I feel that information will be inportant if true as to the nature of Caseys feelings toward Caylee when no one was around. However, from the first that I read this account today, for some reason it struck me as untrue.
Just a feeling.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 pm

I forgot to ask - is there a photo of this outline that you can see in the trunk anywhere on line in the new doc dump?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:I agree Wrapit sassy, and BJ !!
Me too.....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 pm

WFTV says that Cindy was still asking DC to look for a live Caylee after the memorial? What is that all about?
Was that just for "show" or does Cindy not beieve those bones were Caylees?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:57 pm

I just read the Walmart mans story. To tell you the truth before I read everything I thought...another kook.

But you know he is a businessman and evidently he liked what he was seeing in Casey the woman. She caught "his eye". But then her prettiness vanished when she treated her daughter so coldly.

I tend to believe what he is telling in his written report.

Like somebody said...why would he lie about this? Actually why would he get involved at all? He did say he thought what he witnessed unimportant in the beginning. Who knows. There are many stories in the Casey Anthony files and this is only one of them.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 pm

artgal16 wrote:WFTV says that Cindy was still asking DC to look for a live Caylee after the memorial? What is that all about?
Was that just for "show" or does Cindy not beieve those bones were Caylees?
Can her denial actually be that deep or is she delusional?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

I believe that this did happen, but I'm wondering about the dates... Would he really be sure that these were the two days that these events happened? Especially if the statement was in July 09...That was over a year ago. I do believe that these things did happen though...I just don't know why he waited so long to come forward!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 pm

sassybtsweet wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

If you allow a 2 year old to walk in front of you, expect them to open a door in a store (and those doors are HEAVY - I can barely open them sometimes) what does that say about the parent? She makes me ill!! crying

ACTUALLY....the walmart doors i think he was referring too are the ones that wont open unless a certain amount of weight is present on a pad in front of them..and tiny little caylee probably didnt weigh enough to open them, and couldnt figure out how to open them either..

Thats a more positive scenario to me than the scene playing in my head where casey is storming ahead of her, and basically slammed the door in her face...ouch, my heart. 🇳🇴

ETA: Also, wrap..she wasnt walking ahead of her..she was stuck behind her...left in the store while her mom stormed ahead :pale:
thanks sassy, I was having a hard time understanding it...most wal marts have an auto opener...I gotcha now.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm

I believe him. Why would this be produced as evidence if the prosecution did not believe him? Does anyone remember what GA said Caylee was wearing that day?
And about the door Sassy that does make sense the poor little thing probally did not even weigh enough to open the door. For Pete's sake, she wasn't even 3 yet. Can you imagine how heavy that was for her to open? But, she was determined. She probally was afraid her mother would leave w/out her. That really breaks my heart visualizing that.
I have a really hard time with meaness, and this goes so much beyond that. That "mother" was pure, unadulterated EVIL. :evil:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:50 pm

by jeanne1807 Today at 5:57 pm I just read the Walmart mans story. To tell you the truth before I read everything I thought...another kook.

It bothered me that he kept mentioning Casey long legs and cleavage.....over and over and over! Enough already!
I'm not sure what to think of his story or if I believe it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:55 pm

by cherylz Today at 6:49 pm Does anyone remember what GA said Caylee was wearing that day?

........the original clothing George Anthony last saw Caylee Anthony wearing on June 16th (pink colored top, blue jean skirt or skort, white shoes, small child's backpack with monkey design and white rimmed sunglasses),.................

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:00 pm

exactly bj...wonder if the wal mart video shows that??
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:03 pm

by CritterFan1 Today at 7:00 pm exactly bj...wonder if the wal mart video shows that??
There probably is no video. The man didn't give his statement to LE until July of 2009. I'm sure the video was taped over by then. Darn!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

oh crap, u r right...and what man would remember clothing???
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Thank you BJ. So the shirt was in fact pink, but the jean skirt does not match what she was found in.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:41 pm

k, big day here,

I may get busted for thread drift or something....

1. I have always wanted to prove her innocent because the media beat the hell of her and her family (which is bullshit, IMO)
2. I have read everything up until a month ago. I am tired.
3. she did not report this little one missing for 31-30 (who knows) days.

I am going to retire my thoughts and gather knowledge from each of you.

I am a lover of knowledge, not so much of opinion but the facts. It is not always pretty but it is there.

Be aware and know when this goes to trial, there are things the jury will never know

lv to each
LJ

sending ...

:geek2:

before you beat me up: I never said she was innocent or guilty
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 pm

LadyJustice, no beating here...I am just happy to be online!! :cheers:

I have not read any of the doc dump and won't until tomorrow..that being said..WHY would this man wait a full year to go to LE?? That in itself makes my red flags fly. IF he indeed saw Casey not once, but twice - wouldn't he have gone to LE a lot sooner?

If any one of us had seen Casey (and distinctly remembered seeing her for whatever reason..and seeing little Caylee) you KNOW we would have gone to LE immediately as soon as this sad story broke on the news. Therefore, I question his credibility even if it is in the doc dump..so I am reneging on my prior post.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Innocent is an interesting term in this case. Exactly what could we prove that Casey was innocent of?
Certainly she was not innocent in protecting her child.
The child was there one day and gone the next. What happened to this child? Did she leave on her own - just walk away, say bye Mom, Im off! Ah, no she couldnt have done that as she was not quite 3 years old. Maybe she was taken - hmmm the reaction of a mother whos toddler was taken would be... lets see if I had to guess, not dancing til dawn, not renting movies,
cooking for her boyfriend, hitting up the clubs, getting a tattoo and you know generally not mentioning a word to anyone. Is she innocent because it was an accidental death... hmm - again, no reporting of an accident - stuffing the body in a bag and placing it her trunk and riding around until she dumped the body,
not exactly the scenario for an accident of which she might be blamed for being careless or even negligent
but wouldnt bring her the death penalty. What about her innocence in telling what happened when confronted by the police - hmmm again, leading them on a chase around the city, lying about where she worked, lying about her associates, where she left Caylee, lying about the nanny, all on tape for us to hear by the way. So lets review - what exactly from these facts is Casey Anthony innocent of?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 pm

artgal16 wrote:Innocent is an interesting term in this case. Exactly what could we prove that Casey was innocent of?
Certainly she was not innocent in protecting her child.
The child was there one day and gone the next. What happened to this child? Did she leave on her own - just walk away, say bye Mom, Im off! Ah, no she couldnt have done that as she was not quite 3 years old. Maybe she was taken - hmmm the reaction of a mother whos toddler was taken would be... lets see if I had to guess, not dancing til dawn, not renting movies,
cooking for her boyfriend, hitting up the clubs, getting a tattoo and you know generally not mentioning a word to anyone. Is she innocent because it was an accidental death... hmm - again, no reporting of an accident - stuffing the body in a bag and placing it her trunk and riding around until she dumped the body,
not exactly the scenario for an accident of which she might be blamed for being careless or even negligent
but wouldnt bring her the death penalty. What about her innocence in telling what happened when confronted by the police - hmmm again, leading them on a chase around the city, lying about where she worked, lying about her associates, where she left Caylee, lying about the nanny, all on tape for us to hear by the way. So lets review - what exactly from these facts is Casey Anthony innocent of?
In complete and total agreement with you as most in the World are. Everyone is entitled to their opinion; however..I am hard-pressed to see Casey Anthony as "innocent".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:59 am

lindamarie wrote:NitespinR will be all over the LE mistakes
faint
I knew it was going to be disappointing so I avoided it as long as I could!
What in the HELL? What level of education are people required to achieve before going to work for the Federal Bureau of Investigation? How do these clods explain obliterating and contaminating evidence with their own DNA?
I only hope that the STATE doesn't have to depend on anything that the FBI lab determined, because to me these blunders call it all into question! WTF?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:04 am

Nitespinner, maybe they get their jobs because of who they know, not WHAT they know. Dumb dumb :headbashing:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:10 am

"If the glove don't fit you must acquit".
Sound Familiar?
I was not to worried about the lack of a photo of the heart shaped sticker but contaminated evidence will get KC off. Score one for the defense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:19 am

BJ in OR wrote: It bothered me that he kept mentioning Casey long legs and cleavage.....over and over and over! Enough already! I'm not sure what to think of his story or if I believe it.
yea... any guy spending that much time on cleavage and thighs can't say for certain what Caylee was wearing at the time... sounds like he's just claiming he also noticed her child's clothing.
Show me some visual proof. I don't want to just take this guy's word for it. Show me a walmart receipt for Duct tape (wonder if they sell this type?)

Also BJ there is a picture of the stain inside the trunk. HLN-Nancy Grace was showing it.
But what is an unidentifiable stain going to do for the State's case anyway?
The test conducted on the carpet stain found NO Biological liquid, such as blood or decompostion fluids and no DNA was found anywhere on the stain.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:58 am

What!
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:20 am

Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

......what!?

:shock: :jaw dropping: :shock: :jaw dropping:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:27 am

sassybtsweet wrote:Sources said information Conway is expected to release will show that duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home, and hair found on the duct tape does not belong to either Casey or Caylee Anthony.

......what!?

:shock: :jaw dropping: :shock: :jaw dropping:

:lol!: Thanks for the laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:28 am

"Sources say information Brad Conway is expected to release Wednesday will show duct tape found at the crime scene does not match duct tape recovered from the Anthony home."

well.......F*ck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:20 am

There is another thread about Brad Conway and the interview he scheduled for today.

It's called:
Brad Conway releasing his own documents on Anthony case on Wednesday!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:44 pm

1. I have always wanted to prove her innocent because the media beat the hell of her and her family (which is bullshit, IMO)

Really WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Cuz who in THE F@^#*@# was there for CAYLEE, They SHOULD BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THEM AND THAN SOME omg HELLLLOOOOOOO, JMO
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next