Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

+11
janie
NiteSpinR
laga
lisette
jeanne1807
Bombshell
Wrapitup
Nama
cherylz
raine1953
artgal16
15 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 4 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:52 pm

It will be on in 9 minutes here. I won't be commenting until after as I want to watch every reflection, facial features, grimmace, bla bla bla.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 4 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by raine1953 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:It will be on in 9 minutes here. I won't be commenting until after as I want to watch every reflection, facial features, grimmace, bla bla bla.
Thank you, it's not on here for two hours.
Janie, I love what you said, it's so true!
I do hope the LMS watches too and is green w/ envy that Cindy has upstaged her again.

I don't like Dr Phil, I think he's a pompous ass and he's all about the ratings and money. That being said I do think that he'll shoot straight with the Ant's.
I'll be watching it because I know me, curious, curious, curious.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:24 pm

Drat! I just turned it on to get ready and it started at 3 in L.A. i missed
20 minutes - i hope someone posts it if there is repeat somewhere
please! I thought it started at 4:00PM!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Just watching even 10 minutes of this I see that the Ants have the same old pat answers they have always given.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:44 pm

I cannot find the first interview online yet. I doubt it w/be on the web until all time zones have had a chance to see it.

Here is my take:

Dr. Phil did not pull any punches. He did not allow any of their comments to fall through the cracks. He was extremely vigilant in calling (in particular) Cindy out. He left no stone unturned. Cindy is STILL in major denial. What I found most interesting is when they are talking about the fact George moved out of the house from Nov 05 until June 06. Caylee was born in Aug of 05, so in essence, Caylee was only 3 mo old when Cindy kicked him to the curb. He did not come home until Caylee was 10 mo. old. In that time period, I think that TLMS Loved the fact she had her mom all to herself. It was stated that she (KC) did NOT want George to move back in. I think this is because he was a straight shooter with her and she resented it..while Cindy was extremely enabling. This really stuck out to me in this interview. KC had major resentment toward her father long before Caylee was murdered. Thus, it was very easy for her to concoct the "molestation and the cover up".

My view of Cindy has NOT changed. However, my view of George has. He does not live in denial and I don't think he ever did. Yes, he gambled away approx 30K of their money..and maybe he did have an affair(s) but due to his LE background, he knew (and admitted this) that he felt KC was lying about Zani from day one.

I have to say that Dr. Phil isn't one of my favorite people but he Really stepped up to the plate in this interview which was extremely compelling.

For anyone out there that does not want to watch it, I say..."watch it", because I think you w/be cheering on DP in his bluntness w/Cindy. Yes, this is for rating's but I am here to tell you that this interview is Worth Watching and you will not be disappointed. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Wrap if Dr Phil had gone along with Cindys lies he really would have had
a terrible backlash so he knew what he had to do. As to Cindy sorry but I dont buy the denial - Cindy is too damn smart, she knows and she knew it all along. I think she let Casey go on with her lies because one thing that never entered her mind was that Casey would actually harm Caylee -that is until that last day - when she said to casey "what have you done"
A mother knows. Cindy is a clever liar still trying to spin this in some way
where Cindy isnt clever and is still in denial is about the knowledge of her audience on this case and that we all know better and she cant snow us.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:56 pm

You make great points. This was not included in the interview today, but on HLN, Ryan Smith stated that Cindy said something to the effect that she hopes her daughter gets help, marries and HAS ANOTHER CHILD!!

Is that denial, ignorance or what??????? faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Dr phil had a disclaimer at the end of his show - he said he had no interest
in interviewing Casey Anthony and that Cindy gave several excuses for Caseys behavior but that he didnt credit any of them with reality.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Yea, I saw that and thought, "Bravo!". I think people will look at Cindy differently but it won't be in a positive light. There is nothing this woman could say to make me change my mind about her. Her facial expressions bug the heck out of me.

JVM is on. Am interested to see what she and her "panel" have to say.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

I absolutely believe that Cindy wants Casey to to marry and have another child. I think she feels that what happened to Caylee was an isolated incident and that Casey snapped and that she will never do it again
cross her heart.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:05 pm

I missed the last 20 mins. I would like to see it if someone finds a link to the entire show. Nothing earth shattering in today's interview that I had not already heard a few times. I noticed there were not many sponsor's if any. It was mostly advertisement for other shows during the time I watched.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Joe Episcopo on JVM just said it was an absolute waste of time
to hear this interview! But Dr Dale says no it really is interesting to hear
what the Ants have to say
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:16 pm

Joe Episcopo said it "sucked". LOL!! And, Mark Garigos said nothing was shocking. I see Janie Weintraub is on the panel. She bugs me but she is so blunt that I have to laugh at her sometimes.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Janie Weintraub doesnt like the Anthonys but she is buddies with Baez and Mason so thats to be expected. I cant stand her myself.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

That caller cracked me up!!!!!
"Where did she get a nursing degree??" LOL!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Well I watched it. Sigh....I didn't want to but at 3 o'clock...there I was.

I enjoyed Phil asking a lot of the questions we have all been wanting to ask the Anthonys.

Personally Cindy is an enabler and a liar and George can never say what he really thinks.

From this interview. Cindy still in the state of denial and George still keeps his nuts in Cindys pocketbook!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:45 pm

I didn't watch it. Maybe I will when it comes out on a link.
I have to admit I have sometimes wondered if she could have temporal lobe epilepsy. It is often associated w/ bipolar disorder. I only knew of the 1 documented instance that JG witnessed. Wonder what tests were ordered and if she did in fact follow through? Still would NEVER explain murder...that is a totally different ball-game.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:07 pm

artgal16 wrote:Cindy does have a nursing degree - who was the caller talking about??
The caller was being sarcastic..referring to Cindy's "explanations" of a brain tumor, gram mal seizures and post partum schizophrenia.

Jeanne, I completely agree with you. George is afraid to actually say what he thinks. One thing, I had never seen that wedding pic of them before. They looked so happy and Cindy looked so different..not even close to what she looks like today. "sigh" is right!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:09 pm

cherylz wrote:I didn't watch it. Maybe I will when it comes out on a link.
I have to admit I have sometimes wondered if she could have temporal lobe epilepsy. It is often associated w/ bipolar disorder. I only knew of the 1 documented instance that JG witnessed. Wonder what tests were ordered and if she did in fact follow through? Still would NEVER explain murder...that is a totally different ball-game.
According to Cindy, Casey got a full work up..CAT scans, labs, MRI and they found nothing. Then Cindy says they found nothing "Then". That was in 07. Excuse after excuse after excuse. It's clear where TLMS got her behavior.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:10 pm

artgal16 wrote:breaking news - suspect in aruba disappearance has hired -
Jose Baez!
Is this a joke??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:29 pm

The Psychology of George and Cindy Anthony
By Dr. Keith Ablow
Published September 13, 2011

George and Cindy Anthony will appear on Dr. Phil Tuesday and Wednesday to share their thoughts about their daughter Casey and losing their granddaughter Caylee.
In order to understand more about George and Cindy, should you watch the two-part interview you need to look at the two of them and question whether they actually feel normal human emotions, like genuine love and real empathy.

As I researched George and Cindy for my upcoming book called Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, several troubling facts emerged that make me wonder whether they created an emotional vacuum in their homes, which led their daughter to develop psychological problems of an extreme variety.
Here are just some of those facts:
• George and Cindy both insisted to family members that Casey was not pregnant when she was 31 weeks pregnant.
• George watched his granddaughter being born, while standing for a protracted time at the foot of Casey’s bed in the obstetrical suite, looking at her vagina.
• Cindy held the baby first, despite Casey’s objections.
• With their granddaughter missing for more than a month, George and Cindy negotiated the price for towing and storing Casey’s abandoned car, (which they worried smelled like a decomposing body) for one hour. George walked around the car and commented that he was glad it didn’t have scratches on it. Both George and Cindy returned to work shortly after locating the vehicle in which they feared their granddaughter could have met with harm.
• Cindy felt it important to inform law enforcement officials that on July 3, when she went searching for her missing granddaughter, she wasted $10 on parking at Universal Studios.
• George and Cindy trademarked the name Caylee Anthony during the search for her.
• George and Cindy knew for years that their daughter Casey had lied to them about having a job, but did nothing to get her psychological help.
• George and Cindy never went to the trouble to meet the supposed nanny (who did not exist) and who was supposedly caring for their granddaughter for years.
• George's first wife alleges that George’s dream was to be a character at Disney World, like Mickey or Pluto. He is known to have thrown his own father through a plate glass window. He is alleged to have broken into a classmate’s home and stolen her panties. Had not heard that before.
I could go on and on. The point is that the people you will watch on Dr. Phil are not connected to the truth and respond to others in pathological ways. The loss of Caylee Anthony is very much related to their behavioral and psychological patterns.
They created their daughter.

Dr. Ablow is the author of the upcoming book, "Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony." He is a psychiatrist and member of the Fox News Medical A-Team. Dr. Ablow can be reached at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. His team of Life Coaches can be reached at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Wrap...did she have an EEG? Labs, MRI/CAT scan would all be normal if there was no tumor. (I doubt that she has a tumor). However, brain waves on an EEG would be abnormal if she had TL epilepsy. Again, would not be a reason for murder. I just always wondered about this when I heard JG's recollection of that episode.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Too bad he didnt take the time to inform "Dr Phil" about all these things - maybe it would have been a different interview. So Dr Ablow is now writing a book - more self serving advertisement for his book. The media is always self serving - Im sure if Dr Ablow could have gotten the interview
he would have. It seems that Dr Ablow it inferring that possibly the incest story about George is true?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

I am not a Dr Phil fan but I have to say I think he did a good job during the interview, especially with Cindy. I agree, she's in major denial and maybe she'll never come out of it. I'm sure she'll continue to rationalize everything she can so her mind doesn't have to believe that her daughter could really be responsible for sweet Caylee's death. It sounded to me like George was probably living in reality a lot earlier than I actually thought.
The only thing that really bothers me about the Ant's doing the/or any interview is the big bucks being 'donated' to their future so called non profit. We all know they'll do everything they can do to funnel the money out of it and into their hands. The good thing is that hopefully since they had no integrity with the last one, maybe the IRS will take a personal interest in it this time and not let them get by with anything. I know, wishful thinking on my part....
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:14 pm

I think its highly likely that if they are allowed administrative costs
as they are principals in the non-profit they will draw salaries, probably even write off their house payments, lights, and other household expenses as that is where they "do business" of the corporation.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Anything but- gasp!!!- get a real job and not live off their dead grand daughters 'legacy'. I am really, really DONE with the Ants. All of em.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 pm

As I researched George and Cindy for my upcoming book called Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony, several troubling facts emerged that make me wonder whether they created an emotional vacuum in their homes, which led their daughter to develop psychological problems of an extreme variety.
Here are just some of those facts:
• George and Cindy both insisted to family members that Casey was not pregnant when she was 31 weeks pregnant. Cindy stated on Dr. Phil that KC told them when she was 5 months along, which would be approx 20 months. This is the first I had heard this.
• George watched his granddaughter being born, while standing for a protracted time at the foot of Casey’s bed in the obstetrical suite, looking at her vagina. Whatever!! Was Dr. Ablow in the room? What a ridiculous thing to say. He's a retired cop...I am sure he has seen babies born before. Many grandfather's see their daughter deliver. This is b.s. and Dr. Ablow should be ashamed of himself.
• Cindy held the bespite Casey’s objections. [color=green][b]We don't know if Casey "objected". This is only spin. Many grandparents hold the baby first. Maybe she was on Demoral. Again, b.s.

• With their granddaughter missing for more than a month, George and Cindy negotiated the price for towing and storing Casey’s abandoned car, (which they worried smelled like a decomposing body) for one hour. George walked around the car and commented that he was glad it didn’t have scratches on it. Both George and Cindy returned to work shortly after locating the vehicle in which they feared their granddaughter could have met with harm. Have never heard George say he was glad the car didn't have scratches on it. I am sure that was the last thing on his mind. Again, is this in the doc dumps? Sure, they negotiated the price. I would have, too...under the circumstances. Yes, both George & Cindy returned to work which I do find extremely bizarre.
• Cindy felt it important to inform law enforcement officials that on July 3, when she went searching for her missing granddaughter, she wasted $10 on parking at Universal Studios. Again, never heard this. It's trivial at best and b.s. at worst.
• George and Cindy trademarked the name Caylee Anthony during the search for her. Not sure on that one. I thought they trademarked or attempted to trademark "Justice for Caylee".
• George and Cindy knew for years that their daughter Casey had lied to them about having a job, but did nothing to get her psychological help. They both stated today they did not know she was not working. I find this to be b.s. She is not a minor...short of "Baker Acting" her (a law in Florida..Google it if you want to) there was nothing they could do to get psychological help for her unless She wanted it.
• George and Cindy never went to the trouble to meet the supposed nanny (who did not exist) and who was supposedly caring for their granddaughter for years. Agree completely with this.
• George's first wife alleges that George’s dream was to be a character at Disney World, like Mickey or Pluto. He is known to have thrown his own father through a plate glass window. He is alleged to have broken into a classmate’s home and stolen her panties. Had not heard that before. Dr. Ablow needs to back up his insinuations here. If GA wanted to be a Disney character who cares? I cannot imagine it but to each his own. The plate glass window has been mentioned by Rick Pleasea, Cindy's brother. Have no clue if it's true. And a cop breaks into a classmate's home and steals her panties? When was this, Dr. Ablow? Was this in high school? Were charges pressed? If so, he would not have been hired as a law enforcement officer.

This is one book I will NOT be reading!! What a schmuck this guy is!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:00 am

Dr. Phil interviews Casey Anthony's parents

By Dave D'Marko and Adam Longo, Team Coverage
Last Updated: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:01 PM

ORLANDO --

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence Tuesday in their first interview since their daughter was acquitted of first-degree murder.

While Dr. Phil was busy promoting the interview Monday, the Anthonys were busy running errands and working around the house.

One of the topics that will be discussed in the two separate shows is the family's fractured relationship with their daughter.

In clips released by the show's production company, Dr. Phil asked Cindy if George's alleged abuse and role in a cover-up caused her to question him.

"No, not when it came to his family, as far as Casey and Caylee, George would have never put us through those six months of not knowing, if he knew where Caylee was," said Cindy Anthony.

It's been almost two months since Casey Anthony walked out of the Orange County Jail a free woman. But for millions of Americans who watched the historic trial, the case in their eyes isn't closed. They continue to come from across the country to visit the growing memorial site where Caylee's remains were found.

"I wanted closure and it just breaks my heart not having answers for a baby that small it's just sad," Karen Groebe of Buffalo said.

Dr. Phil did pay for the interview, but not directly to the Anthonys.

He says his production company made an unspecified donation to the fund they set up in Caylee's name.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:31 am

Cindy talks as if Casey has grand mal seizures all the time. As far as we know she only had one, in front of Jessie Grund. IMO that was a faked seizure as Casey is known to lie, fabricate, fake, etc so I don't think it was real. She went to the ER- would love to read those medical records!!! Now Cindy says she had another one. Geez, shouldn't someone work her up to find out 'why' she is having these seizures, FGS??? Here is supposed nurse Cindy sitting back with a "Gee we don't know why shes having all of these seizures..."
kind of attitude...
Wouldn't it be time to find out? Holy buckets what a lying bunch they are. And Cindy knows damn well seizures don't cause you to murder, come on!! FISTIES!!!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 4 Empty Dr. Phil's Interview w/George and Cindy Anthony

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:48 am

Hippy I thought in the interview Cindy said Casey was hospitalized for three days after one of the siezures and they found nothing.

I will have to revisit the video.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:58 am

A couple of thoughts from talk shows. Probably NG last evening.

Somebody said Cindy will never acknowledge that Casey killed Caylee. She would not survive it.

I agree. So never expect her to say "Uncle".

Cindy saying George would never put his family through 6 months of not knowing. Well he used family money for gambling. He cheated twice. He did the suicide thingy.

Cindy makes excuses for everybody she loves. She is probably the worlds biggest enabler.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:10 am

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony has 'denial of highest order'
Casey Anthony's mom tells Dr. Phil her daughter suffered seizures, post-partum problems

By Scott Stump
TODAY.com contributor
updated 1 hour 15 minutes ago

Casey Anthony suffered grand mal seizures, her mother revealed to "Dr. Phil" host Phil McGraw on an episode that aired Tuesday, that Cindy believes may have caused her daughter to suffer a mental breakdown when 2-year-old Caylee disappeared.

Dr. Phil: Cindy Anthony has 'denial of highest order'
Casey Anthony suffered grand mal seizures, her mother revealed to Dr. Phil, that Cindy believes may have caused her daughter to suffer a mental breakdown when 2-year-old Caylee disappeared.

Dr. Phil thinks that is nothing more than Cindy Anthony refusing to accept reality.

Story: Casey Anthony attorney: ‘She did not kill her child’

“I think it’s denial of the highest order,’’ McGraw told TODAY’s Matt Lauer on Tuesday. “It’s like, ‘I’m going to find some reason to say this was involuntary on (Casey’s) part, whatever it is she did.’’

Casey Anthony, who was acquitted of the murder of her daughter in early July, has a history of seizures, her mother said. Anthony suffered one in 2008 when she was released on bond from check fraud charges, and had previously had one in 2007. Casey was examined by doctors after the first seizure in 2007, but nothing serious was found, according to Cindy.

“I don’t know why she’s having a seizure,’’ Cindy told Dr. Phil in an interview alongside her husband, George. “Does she have a brain tumor? Were the seizures caused by stress? I don’t know what happened, and that’s what I want to find out down the road.’’

Grand mal seizures don’t cause erratic behavior or lies, medical experts say. Casey lied to her family and authorities about Caylee’s disappearance, which was not reported until 31 days after it occurred.

“If the patient is fully recovered after a seizure, there shouldn’t be any changes in their personality or behavior,’’ Dr. Enrique Serrano of the University of Miami School of Medicine told NBC News.

Anthony’s history of seizures was not brought up by defense attorneys during the trial, although her mental stability was examined to make sure she was fit to stand trial. Dr. Phil thinks it is just Cindy Anthony trying to find a way to rationalize her daughter’s actions. Cindy believes that something happened to Caylee that triggered a break in Casey, rather than the other way around.

“When I confront her with that, she comes up with another excuse, another excuse, another excuse,’’ Dr. Phil said.
Another one of Cindy’s theories revolves around a post-partum condition.

“Looking back now, I’m almost wondering if she didn’t develop post-partum schizophrenia or some type of issue after her pregnancy,’’ Cindy said.

One thing that is clear: Cindy was angry when Casey first told her that Caylee had been missing for 31 days.
“My worst nightmare had just unfolded in front of me,’’ Cindy said. “I just screamed at her, and I said ‘What the hell are you talking about?’ I said, ‘What do you mean you haven’t seen Caylee?’ I wanted to go choke her or hit her and I just went over there and punched the bed as hard as I could to get my anger out.’’

Cindy offered an alternate theory regarding a neighbor’s statement that Casey allegedly borrowed a shovel on the day that Caylee, who was eventually found buried in nearby woods, disappeared. Casey, Cindy said, had borrowed the shovel to cut a piece of bamboo in the backyard. Another possibility: The shed was locked and she needed the shovel to break in. The possibility that Casey used the shovel to bury her child was not considered.

“It is beyond illogical to not say, ‘I have to consider that that’s a possibility,’’ Dr. Phil told TODAY.

Further complicating the theories: George and Cindy have differing versions of the story. While Cindy says that the neighbor watched Casey for the hour she used the shovel, George claims that the neighbor did not watch her — and that the shovel was returned later.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:20 am

Does anyone know how many days this interview is supose to last? On the today show this morning they said something about yesterday today and next mondays. I thought it was just suppse to be 2 days worth??/
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 am

LOL, Sly. On the Subject of this post, it states the last segment w/be Monday. I believe this is the day they discuss the trial and how their takes on the "verdict" greatly differed.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 4 Empty Exclusive: Casey Anthony Reacts To Parents' Chat With Dr. Phil

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:40 am

Posted by Christina Timothy | September 09, 2011

"Casey Anthony's never before revealed medical condition may have contributed to Caylee's death..."
So says a promo for the Dr. Phil Show promoting the upcoming exclusive appearance on the program by the late toddler's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony.

A reliable source tells Fox News that Casey Anthony, the accused but acquitted child killer frequently suffered 'Gran Mal Seizures.' During her taped appearance, Cindy apparently tells Dr. Phil that former fiancé Jesse Grund in his 1st police interview in 2008 told Detective Melich that he, Jesse called 911 after Casey suffered such a seizure in 2005. According to the previously reliable source, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures; one while home on bond in 2008, and another while incarcerated between 2008-2011.

According to the source, on the Dr. Phil show Cindy points to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated Casey while her child Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or as the source says, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Wrapitup wrote:LOL, Sly. On the Subject of this post, it states the last segment w/be Monday. I believe this is the day they discuss the trial and how their takes on the "verdict" greatly differed.

OOPS ha ha peace
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:47 pm

For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."
Translation: "Now that I have Caylee out of the way, I want you to get rid of dad once and for all and come back home to you so you can keep on enabling me like you always have."
MOO!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Part 2 - of the interview - George agreeing that criminals have no moral compass
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Just heard the first 10 minutes - I do believe Casey is watching the interviews and probably screaming at the TV - I dont see that any relationship to ever be possible between Casey an George again, or even with Cindy
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:20 pm

I sure wish I could find the interview in full. I missed 20 mins yesterday and the whole thing today. I actually forgot it was on today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:36 pm

George says that Casey sedated Caylee in some way and she was in the trunk and Cindy says she never heard that "out of his mouth" before
they talk so strangely
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Well we finally find out what Cindy believes and it is that God let her free because Casey was innocent - I swear thats exactly what she said
and as well " as long as no one can prove otherwise thats what I believe!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm

Cindy said, "God is her judge and he let her free". Cindy said she prayed to God during the entire trial that if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that she would go to jail and when she was found not guilty that she (Cindy) had her answer. That is just hog wash. Just because the jury acquitted Casey doesn't mean that she's innocent of Caylee's death. OJ was acquitted of Nicole's murder and he was guilty as hell.
The jurors in both of these trials had their heads up their Booty. This insanity had nothing to do with God.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:02 pm

Cindy says that Casey is disturbed - the way that the Ants disagree I wonder they can stay together
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Cindy Anthony: Tot Mom Acquittal Was "Justice For Caylee"

Cindy Anthony claimed in an interview that aired Wednesday that her daughter's acquittal for granddaughter Caylee's murder was justified.

"I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked," Cindy said on "The Dr. Phil Show," explaining that she believed the verdict was a sign from God that the death was truly an accident.

“God is her judge and he let her free,” she added.

The second part of Dr. Phil McGraw's interview with Caylee Anthony's grandparents also revealed what George Anthony now believes happened to Caylee, and his answer to that question even shocked Cindy.

George repeatedly stated that he thinks Casey was involved with Caylee's death and the disposal of her body, and he specifically suggested at one point that she may have tried to use drugs to sedate
Caylee and given her an accidental overdose.

"I blame her for Caylee not being here," he said.

Cindy claimed that this interview was the first time she heard George propose the drug overdose theory, and she argued that the evidence at trial did not support it. She seemed to stand by the defense theory that Caylee drowned accidentally.

Despite their different views, Cindy said of George’s explanation, "If that's how he feels and he's finally getting that out in the open, I think it's a good thing for him."

They disagreed slightly on how Caylee's remains ended up in the woods near the family's home, although they did both believe the way the body was disposed of was inexcusable. George said he believed Caylee was transported around in Casey's car and Casey left her in the woods, possibly with someone help. Cindy said that she did not know whether she did it or someone else, but that “Casey had knowledge or something to do with placing Caylee there.”

"I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was," Cindy said. She suggested this was why Casey never admitted the truth: if she said Caylee drowned but could not
produce her body, nobody would believe her.

Still, Cindy did seem to offer something of an excuse at one point: “I know that Casey’s belief, as soon as someone dies they leave their body and that’s no longer Caylee. Caylee went straight to heaven.”

Even if the body was just an empty shell, however, she emphasized that it was wrong to leave Caylee’s remains where they were found.

It was clear from many of their comments that both of Caylee’s grandparents had many unanswered questions about what happened to her and what their daughter did that stuck with them after the verdict.

“Will I ever know the truth from Casey?” George said. “I probably won’t. I probably will never know.”

The third part of the interview, focusing on George and Cindy Anthony's reaction to the events of Casey's trial, airs next Monday.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Following this line of BS then God made a judgement that Caylee
should be killed and her body left to be fed on by animals and the elements
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Cindy also said something that DP let slip by..something about Cindy had heard that after Casey placed the body in the woods, it was moved. I wish he had honed in on that.

Cindy also said..as BJ said..that when the jury found her not guilty, so did God.

I really have gained respect for George. He is NOT in any denial whatsoever. The pain in his eyes is sooo sad. He misses Caylee so much.

But, Cindy???? Denial. Sure, Casey borrowed the shovel to take out a weed or whatever it was. Give me a break!!! She has so many excuses! And, when DP said the world wants to shake her awake, she actually almost laughed out loud. That really pissed me off. I do NOT feel sorry for her one iota and would bet if she and George go their separate ways, she will allow Casey back in her home.

I doubt the entire thing will be online until after Monday's show.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

Right on Artgal. Le'ts blame or give credit to God for everything. Then we take all the responsibility off of ourselves! Sounds like quite a deal! wink
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next