Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

+8
Slys Hunny
HippyChick2
Darkman
Lilone
spayneuteryourpets
raine1953
Nama
Wrapitup
12 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by Nama Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Her sister's wouldn't have to talk to the media. They could just sit in the courtroom and show support.

Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty Re: 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:34 pm

She can't blame Travis' family for Travis' followers. Of course she w/get threats. I agree..just sit in the courtroom to show support.

Nite, agree w/all you said (as usual) and Love that emoticom!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Jodi was just asked, "Did you hope he would bend you over the bed and have anal sex with you?"
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:02 pm

I laughed out loud.

She is indicating she was dating other men while 'boinking' Travis.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:13 pm

FGS!! How many breaks does HLN have to take? Am trying to do laundry/clean, etc and watch. They go to break and have to hurry to the puter to watch. Color me Complaining soap box

I highly doubt she would have ceased dating even if she and Travis were engaged. She only dated boinked other men to make him jealous. Not rocket science.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:39 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
From Twitter:

Saw Travis' family praying in the hallway. Devastating. Can't wait for Prosecturor to bring this case back to facts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:42 pm

Jean and the peeps from HLN keep asking, as many of us have..WHY she kept coming back for more.

I figured it out. She's the type that wants what she cannot have. She wanted his love. She had no problem leaving all the other guys she was with...guys that she said loved her, bla bla bla. He Did NOT love her..she was Determined to Make him love her. All the sex in the world didn't do any good, he was taking someone else to Cancun and she had enough. my 2 cents

Heard her say she read an email that a married LDS woman wrote to Travis (there she goes again, being nosy) and it was evident that Travis was having an affair w/the married woman. I don't believe her. Show us the email!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Wed., Feb.6, 2013 ~ Day 3 - Arias testifies.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:45 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:56 pm

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
Re the 'drunk' lady:

One of the ladies there that night told me about this a while ago via PM. Her version was that the 'slightly tipsy' woman merely linked arms with Travis and was chatting and laughing with him. Arias has spun this into such an elaborate tale.

The source also said that Arias' reaction was so over the top, people were discussing it for days.

~ Admin 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty Jodi Arias Says Slain Ex-Boyfriend Used The 'Bill Clinton Version' To Define Sex

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:02 pm

David Lohr
Posted: 02/06/2013 5:01 pm EST | Updated: 02/06/2013 5:05 pm EST

During the third day of testimony at her first-degree murder trial, Jodi Arias told a packed courtroom about the evolution of her sexual relationship with ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander –- whom she is accused of killing in cold blood –- and that Alexander construed what was and wasn't "sex" as narrowly as a former U.S. president.

"To me sex is sex, they are just different ways to have sex. And it seemed like Travis was, kind of -- I don't know how to put it, but it seemed like he had the Bill Clinton version, whereas over here it seemed like oral and anal were also sex to me. But not for him,"
Arias testified during direct examination by her defense attorney, suggesting that Alexander did not consider those activities to be sex.

The testimony arose during a discussion of a September 2006 rendezvous at a hotel in Ehrenberg, Ariz.

Arias, wearing a black blazer and green shirt, said she did not have sexual intercourse with Alexander at the hotel, but did engage in what Alexander called "grinding" and the "Provo push." She said they also engaged in oral sex.

Arias testified she felt like a prostitute after the hotel encounter.

"I felt a little bit used, but I knew I had gone there on my own, willingly," Arias said.

Wednesday is Arias' third day on the stand. Her defense team is apparently trying to portray Alexander as a sex-obsessed abuser who was only interested in Arias for his own sexual gratification.

Arias reference to the 42nd president was apparently focused on Clinton's statements in the wake of the Monica Lewinsky scandal and his admitted extramarital relationship with the then-White House intern.

When the affair was revealed in the late '90s, Clinton initially denied the affair -- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time." -- but later admitted he had an "improper physical relationship" with Lewinsky that was "not appropriate."

Arias, a 32-year-old photographer, is accused of shooting Alexander in the face, stabbing him 27 times and slitting his throat from ear to ear in the shower of his Mesa, Ariz., apartment on June 4, 2008. She testified on Monday that Alexander "attacked me and I defended myself." Prosecutors allege she was a jealous and vengeful ex.

Arias testified Alexander did not return her calls for several days after the hotel encounter. She said she felt "bummed out" and "stupid." It was not until the following week that he left her a voicemail. Then, on Nov. 11, 2006, Arias said he texted her two photos of an erect penis. Both photos were entered into evidence and shown to the jury.

Alexander baptized Arias into the Mormon faith on Nov. 26, 2006. After the baptism, Arias said she and Alexander went back to her house and began kissing.

"I was in my church clothes. He was in his church clothes. The kissing got more passionate, more intense. Then he spun me around ... he bent me over the bed and he was just on top of me. I thought he was just going to keep kissing me," said Arias, saying that he then started to have anal sex with her.

Arias testified the anal sex was too painful so she repeatedly asked him to stop.

She said, "I probably would have let him continue, but it was too painful."

Arias testified that afterward she felt like "a piece of toilet paper."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:03 pm

I don't buy it...that he sent her the shirt and underwear. Probably no way to prove it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Here we go................Jodi says that she got a t-shirt from Travis that said "Travis Alexander's". She says she also got some pink shorts with his name on the back. Along with some candy that had melted this was her Valentines Day gift. One other thing was below the shorts.......it was a pair of boys Spiderman underwear. This confused Jodi at first.....she doesn't remember the size of the underwear.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:06 pm

OK, back again, hope I didn't miss much. Knowing Jodi, she's probably only progressed a couple months in details in the time I was gone.

Well dang, I just got to hear about her getting the valentine box from Travis with melted chocolate, the shirt (which she thought was funny) and the shorts and some boys' spiderman underwear. Then after she said there was a nice letter in there, they quit for the day.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm

Court is adjourned until MONDAY, Sam..you just missed it. They were going to introduce a letter he wrote her..that's the cliffhanger.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

BJ, you and I are basically posting the same things at the same time. LOLZ.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:10 pm

The pic of the shirt and underwear was taken July 15, 2008..over a month AFTER she butchered Travis. Per HLN.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:22 pm

yeah, I think the picture was taken later because she was already planning her defense.

I can believe he sent her the shirt and shorts now, because she said they had been joking about it for weeks and she thought it was funny. But her lawyers have decided to turn it into something sordid.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:33 pm

i STILL SAY THOSE PINK ABONIMATIONS ARE GRANNY PANTIES. nOT shorts!!! Jodi is FOS!!!

sorry 4 the caps
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 pm

You have a good point..if they were joking about it but of course, this loser is as good a liar as Casey so who really knows what to believe? I take 99% of what she says w/a grain of salt.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty ANOTHER ARIAS DAY:NO TAPE BUT TONS OF TALK

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Nicely dressed in a professional manner, Jodi Arias took the stand again to discuss how her past with her victim Travis Alexander and others forced her to defend herself against the Mormon inspirational speaker. However, before we speak on today, let me discuss a few factors that definitely did not help her yesterday.

First, when she discussed meeting Travis she said she was “intoxicated” by his success and the success of others in the organization formerly known as Pre-Paid Legal. this did not help her because this shows her she wanted the life he was beginning to create. Again….the obsession we all know she had. She even became a bit giggly when discussing the banquet where one of the most infamous photos of her and her victim in evening wear.

Staying on the agenda of her statements, there were also moments when she literally attempted to restate obviously leading questions of her own lawyer. While she talked more to the jury, she seemed to evade their eyes when both discussing Travis’ sexual involvement with her as well as interactions with him. Either looking down or looking literally passed the twelve individuals, to me this screams both acting and lying.

The most disturbing statement she made yesterday was one that I could tell was entering into the victim agenda, another straw the jury was attempting to reach at. ”I am not accustomed to saying no” was a response to a question regarding an early sexual experience with Travis; she not only opened the door (or reopened according to some experts) but also to hammering another nail in the coffin of Travis’ reputation.

This is of course when she had the ability to remember things. After a full day of being literally the reincarnation of a Chatty Cathy doll, she yesterday began to have trouble “explaining” and discussing aspects. She literally wants us to believe we can remember when she went to high school but not just a few years ago. Another collection of lies from a woman who is making Casey Anthony look like a novice.

One instance that occurred yesterday believe it or not shocked me greatly: When she went to a park with Travis after he said he was “horny”, she had him enter her car after leaving his and did not know what was going to happen next. How innocent is she attempting to be? More importantly, how stupid does she think our society is to believe her.

She also yesterday began the alleged mistreatment of her victim. Discussing his hot and cold “playing” with her he was doing, from not introducing her to only fully being interactive over the phone, Travis’ reputation is being destroyed at the hopes of her freedom. She continued today tearing him and not even giving the respect of the family by looking up.

Not only during the photos of what was allegedly Travis’ erection, but discussing the sexual encounters, she attempted to play the victim even to the point of, to me, attempting to say she was at times an unwilling recipient who was “conflicted” to reciprocate things such as the photo.

In the end, it was literally a free therapy session for Jodi and we are just here for her own ride. While there was whispers that the alleged tape would be played today, it wasn’t. To me I feel that this Hail Mary is failing moment after moment. We will see in the end if it made any impact, but personally, I don’t see it.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:04 pm

Wrapitup wrote:The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
From Twitter:

Saw Travis' family praying in the hallway. Devastating. Can't wait for Prosecturor to bring this case back to facts.

That link to the FB site was very interesting!! I bookmarked it.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Just catching up right now. I think I already have a good idea of what happened today as I have JVM on. That skank is going to damn far!!! I feel so very bad for the family of Travis! I want to slap the bitch!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:31 pm

Hey the skank word was mine, as soon as I sent that post a clip came on w/ JA saying he called her a skank.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty Laptop belonging to expert witness in Arias trial stolen

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Posted: Feb 06, 2013 5:51 PM CST
Updated: Feb 06, 2013 6:14 PM CST
By Mia Garcia, FOX 10 News - bio

PHOENIX -
A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

"She's a critical witness for the prosecution," says Brian Foster, attorney and senior partner for Snell & Wilmer. He is not connected to the case.

"They wouldn't be listing this person as a key expert witness if they were going to come in and help the prosecution's case and say that everything the defense witnesses said is completely wrong."

Brian Foster has been following the Arias trial closely. We asked him, could this burglary hurt the case?

"It could be really a big deal but only time will tell. If the information gets out there in the public domain, or gets in the hands of the defense attorneys earlier… it could really undermine the prosecution's case."

Demarte hasn't been called to testify just yet. She's expected to do so after the defense rests. At Demarte's house, we saw three patrol cars and a couple of detectives on scene, along with a crime scene van. It's an unusual response for a normal home burglary.

Right now detectives are trying to figure out if this was a random burglary or if this had anything to do with the Arias case.

"It seems very suspicious. It could just a normal home burglary but this Dr. Demarte has been listed as an expert witness in publicly filed documents for over two years now, so who knows?"

No comment from prosecutors or defense attorneys about the burglary. We'll continue to follow this story and keep you updated.

Must SEE video!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:59 pm

raine1953 wrote:Hey the skank word was mine, as soon as I sent that post a clip came on w/ JA saying he called her a skank.
Too funny!!! ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 pm

Would hope Dr. Demarte has her notes and/or backed up that particular file.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm

EXACTLY what I was about to post!
I wonder if just the laptop was taken. This is very bad.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:22 pm

BTW, I'm NOT going to listen to that sluts testimony from today. I do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth and I think between JVM and NG and then Dr Drew is coming up I'll have my fill. I can't stomach what she's doing to Travis and right in front of his family.
I agree with what you said above Wrap, Jody wanted Travis no matter what she had to do to get him. She wanted what she couldn't have but she was willing to drive all over hell and back to play her games with him. I don't think it was anything more than this. NO WAY do I believe he was anything near what she's trying to make him out to be. He was a guy getting laid, period. He was a guy having a couple of fantasies, that's it and she was more than happy to full fill those fantasies.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

This will be very interesting to see if that was the only item stolen. It sure sounds suspicious but who knows?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

raine1953 wrote:BTW, I'm NOT going to listen to that sluts testimony from today. I do not believe a word that comes out of her mouth and I think between JVM and NG and then Dr Drew is coming up I'll have my fill. I can't stomach what she's doing to Travis and right in front of his family.
I agree with what you said above Wrap, Jody wanted Travis no matter what she had to do to get him. She wanted what she couldn't have but she was willing to drive all over hell and back to play her games with him. I don't think it was anything more than this. NO WAY do I believe he was anything near what she's trying to make him out to be. He was a guy getting laid, period. He was a guy having a couple of fantasies, that's it and she was more than happy to full fill those fantasies.
Ya, between JVM/NG and Dr. Drew, you'll get the jist. I Did finally watch her testimony yesterday (until 2am rabbit ) as I was studying her body language. I've NOW seen quite Enough of her body. shocked3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 pm

raine1953 wrote:This will be very interesting to see if that was the only item stolen. It sure sounds suspicious but who knows?
Again, she's a Dr. - a shrink..this is an important case..she's an important witness..can't imagine her not having a backup. Just saying.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 pm

I just hope the jury gets to see a worn out part of her body . I think they'll have a damn good idea that she's a lying skank. MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

OK everyone. It has come to my attention of a link w/pics of J&T stark naked and that is putting it mildly. I will NOT post them here but if any of you want to see them, please PM me and I'll send you the link. Just be warned..they are Extremely Graphic.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Look at the pics, Raine. It will give u a true understanding of who both of them are. There are no murder pics here. Nothing gorey. But she has a thang big enough to park a Chevy S-10 in. jus sayin'.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:15 pm

ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO you're killing me Hippy! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO You're right about that Chevy S-10! shocked3 I did see those this afternoon and I hope the jury has seen them. I hope they realize the Chevy didn't back in. Just sayin........ Eeewww
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Empty laptop stolen

Post by Nama Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:41 pm

For some reason the link does NOT work. I found the text on another blog.

A key witness in the Jodi Arias case called Phoenix Police Wednesday morning to report her home was broken into and burglarized. We're told key information in the case may have been stolen.

Dr. Janeen Demarte is an expert witness for the prosecution. Sources tell us her laptop was stolen. In that laptop was a psychological profile of Jodi Arias.

Exclusive video shows of Dr. Demarte outside of her home, talking to investigators. Demarte is a clinical psychologist who evaluated Jodi Arias. She is scheduled to be a key rebuttal witness for the prosecution in the case.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 am

I'd be checking out Jodi's family or some of the Jodi is innocent supporters if only the laptop is missing. It will be interesting to see if they find it or who was involved.

I watched a little of Nancy Grace tonight and then just switched channels. I am Jodi'd out. They just keep repeating the same testimony over and over on these shows. I don't care for the defense lawyers on HLN giving the defense "helping hints" on what to do next either. At least we get 4 days free of Jodi's droning on and on.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by coconut Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:09 pm

What do you think happened in the minutes before his death that led to the brutal murder?

This is a very complex question. She did not murder him as soon as she got to his house. I think she went there to win his heart and the knife/gun was a backup plan for her if she did not get her way. In Jodi's mind, if she gives Travis what he wants (sex), then she should get what she wants - a commitment to a relationship, a promise to drop the other girls, a promise to take her to Mexico.

Things are going fine while they reconnect and have sex. She even gives Travis the naughty pictures he had asked for so long ago. When they finish, Travis distances himself, like he always would. He shuts down emotionally, maybe some shame and guilt from the sex, and he has to wash himself. Jodi senses he is withdrawing from her and presses him for a commitment. She drove out there to get him back! Travis says no to all of it, maybe in a very cruel way. They are talking while he is in the shower and she is taking pictures. The look on his face says "get away from me". Reality hits Jodi. She will never be anything more than a friend with benefits. All the time and love and effort she has lavished on Travis have been wasted.

And then she snaps.

My only other theory is that maybe she brought the gun & knife in case the other woman was at his house, then she could attack the other woman. She obviously had a knife in the past if she slashed his tires.

coconut

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Wrapitup wrote:She didn't like the "no coffee rule" but everything else was in line w/her beliefs. Bullshit! They were already having sex..that's a big NO NO...she makes no sense.

IMO, she thought if she got baptized in the Mormon faith, he would want to marry her.

Would bet the Mormon faith doesn't like liars and murderers either. Sarcasm

Absolutely. I agree she would do anything to marry him. Did she think that killing him would make him love her more?

If I were on the jury and only saw Jodi being an intelligent, soft spoken, and damaged woman, I would have a hard time pairing that with the demonic person who butchered Travis. I hope the prosecution is effective.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:23 pm

Wrapitup wrote:"Let's get you baptized so we can go have anal sex". She TRUSTED him..went w/his agenda.

Hippy, sure HOPE the jury is getting this. She was NOT being raped. She kept "coming" back for more.

Agree re: the "Bobby..Matt switcheroo.

I agree. She is very clever not to cry rape. I think she is going for the jury to believe it was emotional rape. I'm sure he was charming and nice to her at first. He was getting all the free sex he wanted. She mistook that for love. He may of even told her he loved her. When he grew tired of her, she slaughtered him. I think the jury will convict her but they won't be the death penalty. I hope she never gets out of jail.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 pm

BJ wrote:Beth Karas just said that Travis' erection was ALL OVER the courtroom.....on every monitor. No matter where you looked, there it was.

OMG. Why do people do that??? Send naked pictures on cell phones.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

BJ wrote:In my opinion is that you can only be used if you allow it. Jodi allowed it.
He wasn't breaking into her house or running her off the road to get to her. She let him use her.
Just say NO. End of story.

Yes. Definitely something wrong with that girl's thinking. That's why she needs to be put in jail forever.
spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by spayneuteryourpets Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:I'm wondering if she'll ever take ownership of initiating SEX or continue to say it was always Travis making the moves on her! I don't think it's fair to Travis just taking Jodi's word on how things went between them. On the stand she can basically say anything she wants about him because there is no one that can dispute that aspect of the relationship. I have to ask here... "Why did she continue seeing him when she has testified about easily leaving other men in her past"?
She wanted a man (this well off successful man) to marry her and take care of her. I think Travis never thought she was good enough for him and now she trying to convince the court that he wasn't as good as he wanted the people in his life to believe he was.

and why is she complaining about anal sex? it's not like that thing wasn't all stretched out from previous usage! 12-29-2011 ~ 2-11-2013/ Jodi Arias trial:32-year-old accused of shooting her lover, Travis Alexander, in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread # 1 - Page 16 Lightn10 (sorry. it's just really aggravating.)

HEY Jodi go sing it to the all boys mormon choir.

You are so right. I'm sure Jodi is slanting everything to her favor. I'd love to hear what Travis would have said about their relationship. She thought she could control him with sex. Because that never works, an innocent man gets butchered. She is seriously nuts.

spayneuteryourpets
spayneuteryourpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next