Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

+7
raine1953
NiteSpinR
Heike
lisette
Nama
artgal16
Wrapitup
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.  - Page 7 Empty A morbid fascination with the Casey Anthony saga and why it still persists.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 am

JANUARY 28, 2012

As dribs and drabs of news involving the affairs of one young woman, Casey Anthony who last year was acquitted of murdering her 2 year old daughter Caylee Anthony, continue to come to the fore, the insistent question is why does the media insist on giving a much publicly maligned woman so much attention?

Perhaps the simplest answer as a media outlet that has given the travails of Ms Anthony consistent coverage is because of the fact that she is much maligned. Which is to say had Ms Anthony being doted on by the public, most media outlets would have long ceased to care about the specific nature of her case. Sadly Ms Anthony has not been the only woman accused of murdering her child nor will she been the last woman to be so. In fact as you read this, somewhere in America, there is a woman, right now, being accused of murdering their child and yet that story will barely get a mention in the local paper.

Which raises another question what makes Ms Anthony so maligned in the first place? Before I have a stab at this, I would first like to say that I have been attentively reading the comments many of you have left with respect to our recent coverage of events pertaining to Ms Anthony which if it wasn’t for her infamy would probably would never have registered a shrug from our news desk or most other news desk.

That said, what has struck me since we first started giving the Casey Anthony affair coverage early last summer last year is the passionate stance many of you still have towards her. Which of course hints to me that so many of you out there refuse to get this woman out of your head and somehow Ms Anthony has become the symbolic receptacle that informs us with so much of what we can no longer stand about living in the United States. Perhaps here then lies the real dilemma of why we the media and you the public still insist on doing a jig every time her song comes up metaphorically on the jukebox.

With the recent fracas with failed mortgages and many middle class Americans moving south on the bell curve (ie that part of the curve that says no longer living the American dream) and so many of you frustrated with the maddening circumstances of trying to survive in America whilst banks and so many other corporate institutions continue to report better that ever before profits whilst you are shoulder deep in debt and economic misery a very palpable resentment has come to the surface with our collective lot. The resentment of course these days will quickly turn its tail every time a news item breaks that hints at immoral or scandalous behavior, whether from a celebrity,a corporation, our priests, our beauty champions or our political institutions.

The fact is most of us are hurting and are rightly morally outraged that the divide between the haves and the have nots keeps getting wider, but especially outraged if the one thing that we all hold sacred, that of our paternal/maternal value set goes out the window. You can after all cheat on your taxes, have an affair behind your spouse or even try to secretly jack up checking account fees on us and at the end of the day most of us wont flinch. Most of us will commiserate, holler for a moment before moving on. Not so with Ms Anthony.

A relatively attractive woman (as one commentator recently intimated; Casey Anthony isn’t model hot, but she is trailer park trash hot and that is the reality most Americans these days relate to) who whether we openly admit it or not who has as a pretext to her looks and femininity been held to a higher culpable standard of behavior than your pedestrian down and out American (which ironically is what Ms Anthony has always been all along), whose behavior, public indiscretions, gaffes and revelations has incited a morally vanquished America.

Add in the very public visage of a courtroom, the 24/7 talking media heads (after all if they’re talking about it must be interesting right?) and a (relatively attractive) young woman who can’t it seems help behaving without moral gravity or sincerity whose life and facial tics are constantly analyzed and re analyzed (during the 4am slot) by some very public media outlets (whose job it sometimes is to get you thinking about people, issues that will divert you from thinking too much on those special interest entities that somehow continue to advance at greater heights, usually at our collective expense, and at the simplest level to patronize you and entertain the hell out of you) to draw your attention to what it perceives to be the real bogeyman of America. And of course, Ms Anthony at a combined weight and shivering of a vexed conflicted soul weighing in probably at 140 pounds with her mind spinning out of control could hardly be more sinister there on our tv sets, right?

Let me be blunt, Casey Anthony even if she did kill her child, and the courts have held that she did not, will never clean the slate of collective frustration and moral injustice so many of us feel living in the current epoch. To put it square, she is a very convenient punching bag, by now set up by the mainstream media to take the fall of all our collective miseries. As Lee Harvey Oswald of the JFK murder trial he was brought forward on attested to, ‘I’m just the patsy.’

But what makes her such a convenient punching bag? Then again what is also particularly beguiling is how this punching bag has been able to figure out how that the press corps turned her into a punching bag in the first place and why not turn the tables around and make the media now become her own punching bag and get her own pay day?

After all, this woman has been declared not guilty, she should be allowed if a media agency wants to pay her for her story to take her paycheck. It is after all a free market. Of course there are ethical questions involved when we start paying individuals and entities for their stories, then again how about the ethics of when individuals and entities pay/assuage us or at the very least coddle us, the media for the right to feature their stories ahead of other stories?

But back to Ms Anthony, she is the vilified non gratis persona that has managed to offend our collective moral and aesthetic sensibilities about what living in America is about. Or to be precise, she has become the champion decoy of what offends us in America, whilst entities, institutions, individuals are coopting and behaving in a way that have far more grievous repercussions on our life continue to go very much unnoticed, and whether you want to believe it or not within the full view of most media outlets and political affiliates who conveniently choose to keep their mouths shut. Or at the very least refuse to write anything particularly meaningful about it. Politicians on the other hand can’t help kissing the ass of those entities that support them and passing or weakening laws that were once in place to protect the common good

Then again, Ms Anthony’s case appeals on the common denominator, she is a woman (most women if we are to take the media’s slant are not to be always elevated too high, unless of course they look good it seems) a quirky kind of attractive, she comes from an upbringing that has seen its share of hard knock stories, has behaved in a way that many of us perceive to be offensive, and has at the end of the been accused of breaking with the sacrament of what so many of us in the US hold dear: that no matter how rich or poor or down and out one maybe, we will never sell out our loved ones, let alone kill them, especially if they are our children, the embodiment of innocence, that we can never stop wishing to reclaim.

Yet here lies the jig, our innocence has long been lost or compromised, how can we reasonably expect to think that whether Ms Anthony received a jail sentence or not that will somehow exonerate us or at least let us believe that moral culpability, fairness and justice still exists in the land, when it unfortunately has been shown over and over that in fact it really doesn’t and so often is just a wishful desire on most of our parts informed by our favorite scripture books and tv movie heroes that always somehow manage to save us over and over again.

Ms Antony’s story thus is no different than most ‘who done it’ action flicks with its own set of heroes and villains, except in this case the script writer decided to pull out the chain and decided that Ms Anthony wasn’t the villain that so many of you were sure she was. Which has only embittered so many of you looking for justice in your life, and forced so many of you to weigh in on some woman most of you have no idea who she really is because somehow her guilt or innocence will make you feel better about yourself, make you feel better about living in America- the land of the newly disillusioned.

Whilst the media is still around we will carve you out the most peachy angle this side of heaven. Anything to tug at your sense of entitlement and moral center. Anything to entertain you. Ultimately, it is up to you and not us to take it or leave what we sell you. Then again when was the last time you saw an alcoholic decline a shot of whiskey sitting waiting for them on the counter top?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by lisette Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 pm

Art, I had seen this, but I notice that it wasn't updated with more info on Monday, which would have been "tomorrow" to the 29th, the day that it was posted with promises of more to come "tomorrow". So, I just don't know about the validity of it....
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.  - Page 7 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

I noticed that after I posted it - - Ill check it tomorrow
but whatever she was promising doesnt seem to have materialized.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 pm

RAW VIDEO: New Casey Anthony Video Surfaces

POSTED: 1:26 pm EST February 9, 2012
UPDATED: 1:35 pm EST February 9, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new video showing Casey Anthony on a webcam surfaces online. Previously, only a few seconds of the video went public. Below is the entire video's transcription:

"It's November 6, 2011. I just pierced my nose last week, very exciting and my ear, woo! Very, very exciting. My hair is officially red which is not the most obvious thing because of the black and white but (sigh) starting to make some changes, some good changes for, for me, for myself. Trying to figure out the things that I like, that I want and just whatever, doing it, like my glasses and umm just its been an amazing weekend with (inaudible) for me. It's good to be back, good to be home, good to be with my pooch and uhh (inaudible) back today so looking forward to get home for (inaudible) weekend (sigh) just really starting to feel good about a lot of things, about umm like really starting to like the way things are going, where they are going.(inaudible) (laughs) just happy, (inaudible) my friend (inaudible) the week, take 1"
Barf
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

video at above link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:58 pm

Its amazing how happy she is -no trauma at all
no worries -just happy. There is no normal person in the world that could have gone through what she went through and completely be unaffected - unless of course shes not normal and shes the sociopath we all knew she was. It was just a little "bump" in the road for her and she prevailed - my how that makes her little sociopathic self happy.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

It's ALL Me, Me, and more Me!!!!! Karma cannot come soon enough for this murdering, lying slut!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Casey Anthony: Behind her own hate sites?

Rebekah Worsham
Crime & Justice Examiner

ORLANDO, FLORIDA--- Casey Anthony has surfaced in yet another video, supposedly "leaked" to the public.

The latest video shows the "Most Hated Woman in America" hamming it up for the camera and gushing about how she is finally "happy....really happy" with her life.

The video, which is dated November 6, 2011 shows a blonde Casey Anthony discussing the changes she is making to her life, which are very much to her liking. Anthony also details the "amazing" weekend she spent with someone significant, although that person's name has been edited out.

Recent speculation has raised the possibility that Casey herself is behind the leaks and that she is basking in the effect that she has on an angry public.

According to the news source Scallywag and Vagabond, not only is Anthony aware of the supposed video leaks, but she has herself played a hand in their release.

In addition to her weekend rendezvous with suitors unknown, Anthony has also apparently been welcomed back into the open arms of her mother, Cindy Anthony, courtesy of multiple visits to the family's Orlando residence.

An Anthony neighbor, who chose to remain anonymous, has verified that Casey Anthony has visited the family home on Hopespring Drive multiple times over the course of the last couple of months.
Probably the next door neighbor I talked to.

George Anthony, however, has refused to be present when these visits occur. Unlike Cindy Anthony, George Anthony has publicly stated his belief that his only daughter killed his only grandchild, two-year-old Caylee Marie, so that she could avoid the burden of motherhood and live the "Bella Vita" (beautiful life) that she infamously referenced in the form of a tattoo shortly after the toddler disappeared.

The child's remains were found six months after the child was reported missing by her grandparents in a swamp located just steps from the Anthony home.

Despite months of testimony, a jury acquitted Casey Anthony on charges of murder citing that there was no witness to the killing.

The verdict lead to an unprecedented backlash by an angry public, seething over the acquittal. Anthony has since been the subject of death threats and has remained in an undisclosed location since her release from jail on July 27, 2011.

Seemingly confusing infamy for fame, Casey Anthony apparently welcomes the attention, but has yet to mention her dead child or those lives have been forever changed as a result of the case.

Anyone interested in the grass roots effort to have Casey Anthony charged with federal action relating to the death of her child is urged to contact the United States Attorney General's office at (202) 514-2001 for more information.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:17 pm

In addition to her weekend rendezvous with suitors unknown, Anthony has also apparently been welcomed back into the open arms of her mother, Cindy Anthony, courtesy of multiple visits to the family's Orlando residence.

An Anthony neighbor, who chose to remain anonymous, has verified that Casey Anthony has visited the family home on Hopespring Drive multiple times over the course of the last couple of months.

George Anthony, however, has refused to be present when these visits occur.

How can George even hang around there at all, with Cindy being so willing to welcome KC back!!?? I would be so outta there...That can't be any kind of marriage.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Cindy will never blame Casey - she has completely forgiven and exonerated her in her own mind. She said publicly that Casey's acquital was justice from Caylee. With thoughts like that you can see how she can welcome Casey - Im sure she is delighted to see her!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Cindy is as bad as KC...They deserve each other. Maybe one will end up killing the other one. Caylee was not really loved by either one of them...She was just an object to bring attention to themselves.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm

I DO think that Cindy loved Caylee very, very much and that is WHY, IMHO, Casey killed her..coupled w/the Bella Vita. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

I do believe Casey is behind the videos being leaked, but I do not for one second think she's the person behind creating the "Hate Casey Websites"
There are way to many SMART people out there in cyberspace who really do hate her and are perfectly capable of producing such sites.
As Per Casey herself... she just learned how to work a web-cam! No way no how could she design websites.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:22 pm

It's sick but I actually feel some (very small) portion of compassion for George.
As we like to say around here from time to time
🐶 RUN TOTO RUN!!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:56 am

agreed

I also want to add that I got a very sick vibe walking up to their front door. It was a very eerie feeling. I was actually relieved they did not answer the door but something compelled me to get out of my car and walk right up. I couldn't get out of their fast enough. The vibe there is black, if that makes sense to you all.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:36 pm

artgal16 wrote:Yes I read that about no income - caylee daily used to post her probation reports - but I havent see one lately. If she didnt post income in september or october then that will be interesting as what they would do about not reporting income. I wonder where
the money came from?

The simple b*tch probably applied for disability or some such assistance and bought it herself so she could display her horseface all over the internet. Hacked my ass, Mason. Maybe her counselor gave her a new laptop to record her videos and said she could keep it. Maybe her lover baez bought it for her. I don't believe she has a boyfriend, either. WTF would be interested in someone who killed their own child and got away with it? {{shivver}}.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

It is all so damn...uh, ******* troublesome!
Did George actually finally say those things, Kathie or is that a bit of license with his interview with Dr. Phil?
Can I find the scoop on your trip to Orlando in one place? I have not read anything except here! How amazing it must have been--you went up to the door, you ballsy girl, you!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:54 pm

It's in Member's Only under "Wrap's trip to Caylee's Memorial." Did George say what things, Heike??

Good to see you here BTW!! kiss11

I see we have a new emoticom. Love it!! run for the hills
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:00 pm

xoxo Hi Kathie!

So, sorry, I did not reference the quote! My bad..I should SLOW down when I get home!

George Anthony has publicly stated his belief that his only daughter killed his only grandchild, two-year-old Caylee Marie, so that she could avoid the burden of motherhood and live the "Bella Vita" (beautiful life) that she infamously referenced in the form of a tattoo shortly after the toddler disappeared.

I look forward to reading the adventures, thank you and my love to all!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:06 pm

I didn't say that. It was stated in an article but I believe it.

Don't know if I'd call what I witnessed an "adventure". It was so painful. I am just lucky the timing was right on the money as I got to see that gorgeous cross but I will NEVER forget standing there and seeing just how close her skull was to the road. The pics and videos don't do it justice.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I didn't say that. It was stated in an article but I believe it.

Don't know if I'd call what I witnessed an "adventure". It was so painful. I am just lucky the timing was right on the money as I got to see that gorgeous cross but I will NEVER forget standing there and seeing just how close her skull was to the road. The pics and videos don't do it justice.

I believe that he thinks so as well, but just wondered if it was an interpretation by someone or if I missed it, as I have never heard him say that..."publically stated" was the part I was interested in...I would love to see that!

I have started looking at your amazing experience and was crying already...I will be absorbing this and sharing--thank you for such an amazing opportunity to see through your eyes.

xoxo
Love
Heike

Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 am

I liken it to going to "Ground Zero". The aura was so strange..I can't even describe it. I felt like I was in a daze the whole time I was there and hours after.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11 pm

Jose Baez no longer attorney for Casey Anthony
Published February 22, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. – Attorney Jose Baez says he no longer represents Casey Anthony, the Florida mother whose 2011 murder trial made him one of the best known criminal defense lawyers in the country.
In a statement Wednesday, Baez says he has withdrawn from the Anthony case and must attend to the needs of his other clients.
Since the Anthony trial, Baez has taken on as a client Gary Giordano, an American businessman suspected in the presumed death of his traveling companion in Aruba. Baez also has been giving speeches and offering television commentary.
Anthony was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee last July. She is serving probation on an unrelated charge, and has appealed convictions on four counts of lying to authorities.
Baez says Anthony isn't fielding offers to sell her story.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez drops his infamous client
Casey Anthony Speaks on video made in Oct! And, here is Yet Another one, showing off her new piercings allegedly taped on Christmas day.Reports are she is living in Pt. St. Lucie & at a Pastor's Home & HAS BEEN OFFERED A COOL MILLION TO TALK.  - Page 7 166278800-22093436
Attorney Jose Baez and his then-client, Casey Anthony, hold hands as they listen to the verdict in her case in Orlando, Fla., last July. Jurors found her not guilty of killing her daughter. (Red Huber / Associated Press)

By Rene Lynch
February 22, 2012, 11:17 a.m.
Wanted: An attorney who will put up with the media circus that will likely follow Casey Anthony for the rest of her life.

The attorney who previously held that position, Jose Baez, released a statement to the media Wednesday announcing that he is no longer representing Anthony. If you'll recall, Baez stood alongside Anthony, clutching her hand, when she was found not guilty last year of killing her daughter, Caylee.

Anthony's acquittal outraged many and led one online poll to dub her the most hated person in America. But it also turned Baez into a household name -- and one of the most sought-after criminal defense attorneys in the country.

Now, Baez said in his statement that it's time to move on: "My work as Ms. Anthony's defense attorney is finished. It's not my job to answer questions regarding non-legal matters relating to Ms. Anthony and I must attend to my other clients' needs."

Such a breakup has been rumored for weeks, supposedly because Baez had been unable to secure a lucrative TV interview and/or book deal to help out the financially strapped Anthony.

Baez's statement itself adds to the intrigue. It noted both that he had formally filed a notice of withdrawal from Anthony and that his work was done upon her acquittal in July 2011. If that's the case, why was a statement necessary at all? Moreover, the statement seems terse, and doesn't even toss an obligatory "best of luck" line to Anthony.

But on closer reading, perhaps the statement does throw a bone to Anthony: It noted that she does not currently have a media agent and is not fielding or looking for any deals or offers relating to her story.

Isn't that like dangling catnip in front of the publishing industry? Time will tell.

Since her acquittal, Anthony appears to have been trying to lay low in Florida while she completes her probation on unrelated check fraud charges. That has been made difficult by tabloid reports about her new boyfriend, as well as the revelation that she was keeping a personal video diary that somehow made its way online last month.

Baez said at the time that the video entry was illegally hacked and posted. Guess he was just doing that pro bono.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Casey Anthony Twitter Account Hacked; Back in Possession of News Crew

February 24, 2012 09:40 AM EST

The Casey Anthony Twitter account maintained by the Orlando Sentinel was apparently hacked recently, but they've managed to gain access to the profile once again. It would be interesting to find out just who did this. Could it have been a weirdo fan of the formerly accused murderer of her own daughter?

The Twitter account ID OSCaseyAnthony has been moderated by the Orlando Sentinel for quite some time now, and is still used even after Tot Mom Casey Anthony was released from jail last fall. The person who hacked the account allegedly posted to the 40,000 followers that they were "Robert Pattinson" which was obviously false. Sounds like the work of a silly-minded kid with nothing better to do. It's obviously not Casey, as she is not smart enough to pull that one off.

It's good news that Orlando Sentinel has control of the Twitter account again, but when will they start tweeting some new developments in the life of Casey Anthony? It's been quiet lately, other than Jose Baez officially quitting as her lawyer. Cheney Mason is also rumored to have "fired" himself from Ms. Anthony's defense.

Huh. Imagine that.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:00 am

A Very Happy Casey Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday

March 19, 2012 03:10 PM EDT

Casey Anthony should be really happy these days. Ever since she was found not guilty of murdering her little daughter, Caylee Anthony, Casey should be happy about being let go. She should be happy if she is innocent and she should be extremely happy about walking free if she is guilty.

And today, she has another reason to be extremely happy. Today is her birthday and this is the first time she is celebrating her birthday outside of the jail's cell walls in three years. Yet, not many local people in Florida are willing to cheer her on today. In fact, Casey should probably just stay home and keep a low profile, since she will probably remain on the 'most hated women in America' list for a long time to come.

Casey Anthony has been in hiding ever since she was acquitted last summer and since then, she has received several threats on her life. Despite that, Casey is happy and it seems she is moving on with a dog and a new boyfriend. She doesn't have a job, though, so she probably won't be having a big party for herself. "I'm just really starting to feel good about a lot of things. It's about time," she recently explained in a video. "I'm really starting to like the way things are going and where they're are going. I'm just happy. I'm really happy."

One has to wonder what Anthony will be doing tonight, given she doesn't talk to her parents and her child is no longer here. Perhaps she will take the dog out for a walk.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:06 am

Oh,TLMS is happy! I am so happy!!!! NOT!

What a B***h. "starting to feel good about things, it's about time". She has balls, making such a statement.
She does not deserve happiness. She has no soul.
She has no conscience.

How will the odious creature support herself? She will never work a day in her life again, due to being so hated? Well, theres one goal accomplished for her, she didn't like to work anyway, just liked to pretend she was working.

I think her boyfriend is imaginary. The way she lies, who would be surprised? I feel sorry for that dog.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 am

She does talk to Cindy - and I would not be suprised she if she talks to George as well. According to Marinade Dave one of the Ants charities has been suspended!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

I doubt George w/have anything to do with her and I don't blame him, but there is no doubt she is talking to her mother. Yes, one has been suspended. I read that a few days ago and meant to post it. Thanks, Art!

p.s. I bet Cindy threw her a grand party! Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 pm

Have we found out who runs this website?
So the fund and charity has been shut down? I am looking for proof of that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Well that looks like its older as Daves website says that foundation has been suspended.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 pm

If you look at the pics I took of the green truck, it shows the foundation, I believe I even posted the link. I am wondering if that is the "foundation" they are speaking of.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Casey is getting baptized!

yeah, well it wont wash her sins away
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Oh, FGS!!!! She was raised Catholic. She was not baptized at an early age? Not that it matters, Nothing will wash her sins away!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Shes with an evangelical church - they dont recognize Catholic baptism as far as Im aware.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

I didn't realize that the Anthonys were Catholic. I don't think that I had heard that before. I know that CA and GA started attended (I think) a Baptist church when KC was in jail. I think that pastor is the one that helped with Caylee's memorial. I'm not sure...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:47 pm

I dont think the Anthonys were church goers at all before Caylee was killed. Cindy's parents at least her father and maybe her mother were Eastern European I cant remember where right now Lithuanian maybe
they are usually Catholic - George was Italian or part Italian? Also usually Catholic -so possible they baptized their children from young Catholic but were lapsed in practice For sure the attended something like a Baptish church after Caylee was killed. This is all
Caseys idea and doing running a scam as usual.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 am

I cannot remember where I saw or heard it, but am pretty sure she was raised Catholic. Maybe they tired of it and changed to another church.

To me, she (Casey) could be baptized a gazillion times and it wouldn't make one bit of difference.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7