Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

+6
TerryRose
crolsnest
raine1953
Wrapitup
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:03 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote: The grandma mentioned that her granddaughter had been taught stranger danger, but may have equated stranger danger with unfamiliarity.  It was found that the parents were looking  for more adult sex partners.  From this info, it can be logically assumed that there were adult "strangers" (people unfamiliar to Alanna if she wasn't having sex with them or talking to them on the Internet) in their home.  The behavior of the parents didn't reinforce their alleged teachings about stranger danger.
Do you mean that people unfamiliar to Alanna were having sex with her? I'm not sure I'm reading what you said correctly.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 4 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by raine1953 Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:08 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:There are many problems with letting their 9-year-old play World of Warcraft, but the worst is that their child played it live and online where players interact with each other. (Hi. My name's John.  How old are you?  Wow.  That's cool  That's my age too.  Where do you live?)  The mom posted on one of her sites how very proud she was of her daughter's latest score.
I did say that I absolutely would NOT allow kids to play that game. I agree with you. Of course I'm not completely stupid, I know that allowing a child of any age on the Internet runs the risk of the Hi, my name is John, etc., in fact I would be monitoring my teens online.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:18 pm

raine1953 wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote: The grandma mentioned that her granddaughter had been taught stranger danger, but may have equated stranger danger with unfamiliarity.  It was found that the parents were looking  for more adult sex partners.  From this info, it can be logically assumed that there were adult "strangers" (people unfamiliar to Alanna if she wasn't having sex with them or talking to them on the Internet) in their home.  The behavior of the parents didn't reinforce their alleged teachings about stranger danger.
Do you mean that people unfamiliar to Alanna were having sex with her? I'm not sure I'm reading what you said correctly.
No, the parents sex partners would be unfamiliar adults to Alanna because Alanna wasn't talking to them on the Internet or having sex with them (like the parents).

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:23 pm

raine1953 wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:There are many problems with letting their 9-year-old play World of Warcraft, but the worst is that their child played it live and online where players interact with each other. (Hi. My name's John.  How old are you?  Wow.  That's cool  That's my age too.  Where do you live?)  The mom posted on one of her sites how very proud she was of her daughter's latest score.
I did say that I absolutely would NOT allow kids to play that game. I agree with you. Of course I'm not completely stupid, I know that allowing a child of any age on the Internet runs the risk of the Hi, my name is John, etc., in fact I would be monitoring my teens online.
There are adults and teens in my extended family that play WOW. I can hear their "horde" (name used to describe online partners) talking. The language melts my ears and I'm not a prude. It can also be sexual. It's not an appropriate game for children.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:33 pm

That is WAY too long for a child her age to be unaccounted for. It angers me that her parents are too self-involved to notice her absence. That is neglect no matter how you look at it.

Knowing that a small child frequented the garages of their neighbors tells me that Alanna was not well supervised at all. If I were to come across some kid playing unattended in my garage I'd march her right to the front door of her home and confront the parents. These neighbors just allowed her to be there without a care in the world (that's not the issue I have), but what would have happened if they didn't know she was in the vicinity and accidentally backed over her with their car or closed the garage door locking her in?

Why didn't any of these people tell the "Triad" that their daughter was unsafe roaming the yards and garages in that neighborhood. Why didn't any of them call CPS out of concern for this little girl?

I'm sure I'll hear that it was a safe neighborhood and no one thought she was in danger, but they are all obviously wrong about that assumption. NO child is safe in today's world, not in their homes(Haleigh Cummings), not in school(Kyron Horman), not in church(Sandra Cantu), not in scouts, and not in their own neighborhoods.(Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight)
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 pm

never mind. LOL.

Last edited by samgoodwin on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:07 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:That is WAY too long for a child her age to be unaccounted for. It angers me that her parents are too self-involved to notice her absence. That is neglect no matter how you look at it.

Knowing that a small child frequented the garages of their neighbors tells me that Alanna was not well supervised at all. If I were to come across some kid playing unattended in my garage I'd march her right to the front door of her home and confront the parents. These neighbors just allowed her to be there without a care in the world (that's not the issue I have), but what would have happened if they didn't know she was in the vicinity and accidentally backed over her with their car or closed the garage door locking her in?

Why didn't any of these people tell the "Triad" that their daughter was unsafe roaming the yards and garages in that neighborhood. Why didn't any of them call CPS out of concern for this little girl?

I'm sure I'll hear that it was a safe neighborhood and no one thought she was in danger, but they are all obviously wrong about that assumption. NO child is safe in today's world, not in their homes(Haleigh Cummings), not in school(Kyron Horman), not in church(Sandra Cantu), not in scouts, and not in their own neighborhoods.(Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight)
Very soon after Alanna was found dead, one of her neighbors posted on FB that she had complained to Alanna's mom about her daughter being unsupervised.  Alanna's mom became very snotty to her and then began to retaliate by leaving her notes complaining about where she parked her car.

(not directed at anyone on this forum) I'm exhausted with reading people state that the parents' sexual behavior wasn't anyone's business.  When the investigation of this child's death revealed that she wandered the neighborhood unattended (was neglected) and the investigation took up a zillion hours of the FBI, the Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, and Tobacco, the local police, and the fire department, it became every taxpayers' "business".

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:That is WAY too long for a child her age to be unaccounted for. It angers me that her parents are too self-involved to notice her absence. That is neglect no matter how you look at it.

Little kids aren't safe when left without supervision even among mentally sane and moral people.  They make poor decisions.  They run in the street, bicycle without helmets, swim alone, climb on roofs, and etc..  Most parents understand that they can't be put on autopilot.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Why did the police state that this was an isolated incident?  This, combined with Officer Ing's statement that Saginaw was a safe city, implied that no other children could suffer the same fate as Alanna by the hands of Alanna's killer. The police couldn't have known that this evil guy wouldn't grab another child.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:03 pm

I agree. Read that and thought WTH????

I think there is A LOT that we still don't know.

p.s. Raine, you are FAR from 'stupid'.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:13 pm

RT @ScottGordonNBC5: Is there a SECOND suspect in Alanna Gallagher's murder in #Saginaw? What NBC 5 has learned, tonight at 10. @NBCDFW
REPLY RETWEET FAVORITE

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:04 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:Why did the police state that this was an isolated incident?  This, combined with Officer Ing's statement that Saginaw was a safe city, implied that no other children could suffer the same fate as Alanna by the hands of Alanna's killer.  The police couldn't have known that this evil guy wouldn't grab another child.
I'm betting LE stated this because they already had this kid under some pretty heavy surveillance, watching every move he made.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

I wonder if Tyler set the fire too? Unless the cops were watching that also?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:12 pm

More negligence

Would you allow your child to go play unsupervised at the home of Ed Gein's dad?  

(I'm not taking a shot at the dad. I know nothing about the dad. What I'm implying is the necrophiliac, homicidal, schizophrenic son could be living at his dad's home.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Alanna was allowed to play at a home belonging to the dad of an Ed Gein equivalent who could be living in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.   This mentally unstable man's name was all over the Dallas/Ft. Worth news many times.  His name in the news last March when he was released from a psychiatric unit for the criminally insane.  

You can check the grandpa's name against the name in the above article.  I don't want to post it here because the father of this homicidal schizophrenic man has already suffered plenty of pain and embarrassment.

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:14 pm

Could this get any worse? (Rhetorical)
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:29 pm

So this guy is just running loose now in TX? Or is he still in some type of mental health unit?

This seriously was NOT a safe neighborhood for a 6 year old to be wandering around in!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:52 am

samgoodwin wrote:This is the facebook link for the neighbor kid (who is pictured in video I linked above.) He sounds like a real loser - his fb page is all photos of him getting high.

Good Sleuthing Sam. You had a lead before it hit the news.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:53 am

Super sleuthing Sam. Excellent lead on that kid.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:49 am

samgoodwin wrote:This.. "He said that he had never witnessed Holder interacting with Alanna, but that he had likely talked to her because the girl was very visible in the neighborhood, often going into neighbors’ garages to play with toys.

“Tyler’s garage was open like a lot of peoples’ so, had he ever talked to her? I’m sure he’s talked to her because she had talked to everybody,” the neighbor said."
...it's actually amazing nothing happened to her sooner if she was just wandering into neighbor's garages.

So now it's 2:30 pm she went out to play instead of 4 pm, and the family never even started looking for her until 6 PM? And never reported her missing until after 9 PM. It just seems so lax to me. MOO

What a horrible thing for Alanna to go through. I almost hope he had suffocated her before he raped her. She must have been terrified.

I was hoping that same thing that she was not alive to know what that animal was doing to her. The time line is what people are not understanding. Until someone can say she went looking for Alanna after 2:30 she is going to be under a lot of questions of what she did between 2:30 and 9 that night. Someone in that house hold need to tell why they didn't cover that neighborhood when the child was not home within two hours after she asked to go play. 9 at night is not a good answer for when you started looking for the child. This is a sickening case.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:47 am

Skip this post if you are a slave to your libido.

It's become politically incorrect to say that people should control their passions aka keep their pants on.  Somehow screwing like rabbits  sickeningly morphed into a  "lifestyle choice" which idiots believe should  be unbiasedly supported.  IMO, this is unhealthy and dangerous.  Here's the upsetting truth:   Alanna's mom's desire for addition sex partners and/or her unwillingness to control her libido was the reason why she wasn't at home to protect Alanna.  A verified insider on another forum said she spent the night with Alanna's mom.  Because of her interaction with this additional "sleepover buddy", Alanna's mom was gone from her home from 12 PM- 4 PM.

Don't be a sheep and support unhealthy "lifestyle choices" that center around adults serving their libido!   Bad $hit happens to children and adults when people are overly concerned about fulfilling the desires of their genitalia.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:50 am

By SCOTT GOLDSTEIN, LIZ FARMER and JULIE FANCHER Staff Writers
Published: 23 July 2013 08:03 PM
Updated: 23 July 2013 11:43 PM

SAGINAW — An Arlington police officer was shot in the leg and a teenager who police say fired a gun at them was shot in the head Tuesday  morning as officers tried to arrest him in the slaying of his 6-year-old neighbor.

The 17-year-old suspect, Tyler Lane Holder, and veteran Arlington police Officer Charles Lodatto were wounded in the shooting two doors down from the home of Alanna Gallagher on Babbling Brook Drive. Both men remained hospitalized Tuesday evening.

For those who know Holder, the news that he was linked to Alanna’s murder did not come as a complete shock. Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy.

“He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

The brief gunbattle capped a 23-day investigation that began with the gruesome discovery of Alanna’s body. Neighborhood boys found her partially clothed, bound and wrapped in a gray tarp in the middle of a street about a mile from her home on the evening of July 1.

The probable cause affidavit for Holder’s arrest, obtained by WFAA-TV (Channel 8), offers new details about the suffering inflicted upon a little girl who was known to ride her purple scooter alone in search of playmates.

Alanna was raped and genetic evidence was matched through DNA testing to a sample that Holder voluntarily provided to police earlier this month, the documents say. His DNA was also found on the buckle of a belt used to wrap Alanna’s body in the tarp.

Four Wal-Mart grocery sacks were taped over the girl’s head with red duct tape around her neck. Her wrists and ankles were bound with the same tape and her body and clothes were wet with an unknown liquid, the documents say.

Investigators later found what is believed to be the same kind of duct tape in trash bags obtained in front of the Holder home.

Saginaw police had said publicly that they had no specific suspects and asked for tips, but the affidavit suggests Holder was under suspicion almost immediately.

Within hours of Alanna’s body being found, as police canvassed her neighborhood, “officers reported seeing Tyler Holder … pacing up and down the sidewalk,” the affidavit says.

Area residents told police Holder told them that it was Alanna’s body that had been found even before authorities revealed the identity, the documents say. The next day, as officers searched the Gallagher home, Holder was seen standing across the street watching.

Multiple neighbors told police that Holder was a “troublemaker” and that he had been involved in “criminal mischief” in the area, police said. One neighbor told police that she recalled seeing a gray tarp in Holder’s backyard two or three months earlier.

Early in the investigation, police questioned Holder, who lives with his mother. He told them that on the day of Alanna’s death, he woke up about 2 p.m., watched television and went to apply for jobs because he had recently lost his job at a Sonic.

“Holder stated that he had no contact with Alanna Gallagher and that she had never been in his house,” the affidavit says. He also denied the report about a tarp in his backyard.

But video surveillance obtained from the north and south ends of Babbling Brook Drive did not show Holder driving his vehicle that day as he had said, according to the affidavit.

Police who were given consent to look at Holder’s cellphone found photos of him with a garden hose in a sexual position. During a police interview, Holder said he had sex with other men, the documents say.

On July 5, officers collected a voluntary DNA sample via mouth swabs from Holder. Police were notified Saturday that it was a match with evidence found on Alanna’s body.(WHY did they wait until Tues to attempt an arrest?)

About 9 a.m. Tuesday, a task force of regional officers arrived at the Holder home in unmarked cars. Neighbors heard them pounding on the door shortly before multiple shots rang out.

Lodatto was shot in the groin area, and the bullet hit an artery and broke into pieces. Someone at the scene applied a tourniquet, which probably saved Lodatto’s life, said Bill Witham, a trauma surgeon at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth.

Arlington Police Chief Will Johnson said Lodatto “has a difficult road in front of him” but is recovering from his injuries.

Holder was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital, where his condition was not released.

Holder’s mother, Kim Holder, was reached by phone Tuesday evening. Asked how she was doing, she said she was “not so good” and referred further questions to her lawyer.

“Mrs. Holder is in shock and is extremely worried about the condition of her son, as any mother would be,” Lance Evans, Kim Holder’s lawyer, wrote in an email. “I ask that the Holder family’s request for privacy be honored as they come to grips with today’s events.”

The Gallagher family did not return a call seeking comment Tuesday.

For area residents who had suffered through three weeks of fear and uncertainty, Tuesday was another traumatic day. Down the street from the shooting, yellow police tape clashed with purple ribbons hanging in honor of the slain 6-year-old.

Some residents on the street were required to show identification to officers before being allowed back to their homes. Helicopters hovered overhead, and parents walked young children around their once-quiet neighborhood.

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall. Her brother built a snowman, and Holder poured water on it, ruining it, she said.
Lauren’s brother threw a snowball at Holder, who “just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife,” she said.
“He was weird and creepy, and he’s been violent in the past,” Lauren said.
Cassie Hustede, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia Hustede, said that she had concerns about Holder.
“I said to Cassie, ‘There’s something bad about him — keep him away from my house,’” Hustede said.
Patricia Hustede said Holder would come by the house even after Cassie had gone to jail to see how she was doing.
“He fooled me,” said Hustede. “It just freaks me out that I allowed him in my house, around my kids and my grandkids.”

interesting video above link.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:04 am

By Eric Nicholson Wed., Jul. 24 2013 at 6:00 AM

The smoke has cleared since gunfire erupted on Babbling Brook Drive in Saginaw as police executed a search warrant on 17-year-old Tyler Holder, the teen accused of murdering 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher. Holder is reportedly in critical condition at a local hospital, and the police officer who was shot, identified yesterday afternoon as Charles Lodatto, is recovering after taking a bullet to the groin. And with the release of Holder's arrest affidavit yesterday, we have a clearer picture of what happened to Gallagher and how the investigation unfolded.

Gallagher's body, clad only in purple underwear, stripped and wrapped in a silver tarp, was discovered by a group of teenagers about a mile from her house on July 1. Her wrists and ankles had been bound with red duct tape, which had also been used to secure four plastic bags from Wal Mart over her head, according to The Morning News, which has the most extensive report. The tarp was cinched tight using a belt.

Suspicions fell almost immediately on Holder. Saginaw police noticed him on the night of the murder, pacing up and down the sidewalk. The next day, he stared from across the street as they searched the Gallagher home, two doors from his own.

Holder, interviewed early in the investigation, told police that he'd woken up about 2 p.m. on the day of the murder, according to the News. He'd watched some TV, then went to apply for a new job, having recently been fired from Sonic. He said he hadn't interacted with his 6-year-old neighbor on the day in question.

A mounting body of evidence suggested otherwise. Police scanned surveillance video taken from either end of Babbling Brook Drive, which belied his claim he'd driven off that day in search of a job. Then there was the silver tarp a neighbor remembered covering a wood pile in the Holder backyard, which he denied had ever been there.

The FBI brought him in for an interview on July 5, four days after Gallagher's murder. He continued to deny his involvement in the case and volunteered to provide agents with a DNA sample, which came back as a match for evidence taken from Gallagher's body and the belt that secured the tarp. Hair belonging to the Holder family dog was also found on the tarp. Investigators are still awaiting the results of additional tests, according to CBS 11, but were confident enough to make the arrest.

In the aftermath of the arrest, local media outlets interviewed neighbors and former classmates and scoured his weed-referencing Facebook page in search of an explanation for Holder's behavior.

Here's CBS 11:

Parent Lisa Arnold lives in the same Saginaw neighborhood and has known Holder since he was in 5th grade. She describes him as a trouble maker and says she tried to keep her kids away from him.

"He came over. Sometimes he seemed fine, and then he would ask my kids about drugs in the 5th grade. And that's when I told him he needed to stay away," she said.

Arnold remembers talking to Holder on the street as neighbors gathered the night Gallagher's body was found. She says he acted pleasant and casual, as if nothing had happened.

And WFAA:

Within days of Alana Gallagher's murder, 16-year-old Mikayla Dawson received an odd text message. It had been years since she had heard from Tyler Holder, a boy she went to middle school with. "I remember he was a troublemaker," she said.
In the texts, Holder asked Mikayla what she's been up to. She responded, "Oh, nothing."

"And he said, 'Yeah, same. I've just been getting into trouble... the usual,'" she recalled.

Mikayla did not reply to that last text, but now wonders what could have happened if she did.

"I wonder if he would've told me, and I could've helped solve this faster," she said.

The Morning News, which describes Holder as "a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy," also quotes Dawson.

"He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn't know if he was going to come shoot up the school," she told the paper. "He was an angry person."

The report continues:

Lauren Allen, 15, recalled a confrontation between her older brother and Holder a few years ago after a rare snowfall. Her brother built a snowman, and Holder poured water on it, ruining it, she said.

Lauren's brother threw a snowball at Holder, who "just turned around and pulled out his pocket knife," she said.

"He was weird and creepy, and he's been violent in the past," Lauren said.

Cassie Hustede, 20, dated Holder off and on until earlier this year. She is in a Tarrant County jail on a burglary charge, but her mother, Patricia Hustede, said that she had concerns about Holder.

"I said to Cassie, 'There's something bad about him -- keep him away from my house,'" Hustede said.

In conclusion, Holder was an extremely creepy kid who gave neighbors an ill-defined sense of unease. Pretty much every neighborhood seems to have one of those. Most don't grow into rapists and murderers. It's easy to go back and see the signs now, but there are no easy explanations in a case like this.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 am

PeterfromTexas wrote:Skip this post if you are a slave to your libido.

It's become politically incorrect to say that people should control their passions aka keep their pants on.  Somehow screwing like rabbits  sickeningly morphed into a  "lifestyle choice" which idiots believe should  be unbiasedly supported.  IMO, this is unhealthy and dangerous.  Here's the upsetting truth:   Alanna's mom's desire for addition sex partners and/or her unwillingness to control her libido was the reason why she wasn't at home to protect Alanna.  A verified insider on another forum said she spent the night with Alanna's mom.  Because of her interaction with this additional "sleepover buddy", Alanna's mom was gone from her home from 12 PM- 4 PM.

Don't be a sheep and support unhealthy "lifestyle choices" that center around adults serving their libido!   Bad $hit happens to children and adults when people are overly concerned about fulfilling the desires of their genitalia.

Did the 'verified insider' actually STAY as the 'sleepover buddy'? Don't get me WRONG here. I believe this. Just wondering. Even if she didn't come home until 4pm, that still leaves a 5 hour gap where she/they did NOT call 911. WHY? A child needs to come home to have dinner. I don't get this.

ALSO, I am beginning to feel like we need a diagram..kind of like a 'family tree' of all the players/neighbors/sleepover buddies/husbands/grandfathers in this case. It's getting mighty confusing and if I don't have a face to go with the name, forget about it.

Peter, Thanks for the info..keep us posted. I can't think of anything ELSE that could happen but Nothing shocks me about this anymore.

I also PRAY her life was taken PRIOR to the rape.

One more thing..HOW could the Gallagher's NOT be aware that this creep was on the FBI's radar? I don't buy that..
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 am

Wrapitup wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:Skip this post if you are a slave to your libido.

Did the 'verified insider' actually STAY as the 'sleepover buddy'? Don't get me WRONG here. I believe this. Just wondering. Even if she didn't come home until 4pm, that still leaves a 5 hour gap where she/they did NOT call 911. WHY? A child needs to come home to have dinner. I don't get this.

ALSO, I am beginning to feel like we need a diagram..kind of like a 'family tree' of all the players/neighbors/sleepover buddies/husbands/grandfathers in this case. It's getting mighty confusing and if I don't have a face to go with the name, forget about it.

Peter, Thanks for the info..keep us posted. I can't think of anything ELSE that could happen but Nothing shocks me about this anymore.

One more thing..HOW could the Gallagher's NOT be aware that this creep was on the FBI's radar? I don't buy that..
The verified inside posted that she stayed the night at Alanna's home the night before Alanna died.  Because she lived close enough to go home and because of the details of the mom's internet dating site, it is logical to believe she stayed as a girlfriend and not as a friend. The insider did not deny that she stayed as a girlfriend. If she was only staying overnight as a friend, I'd assume she would have posted that info.

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:30 am

Holder was hospitalized at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, which refused to disclose his condition. A hospital spokeswoman, Diana Carroll, said Holder is a "no information patient." The authorities also didn't release his condition. Matt Zavadsky, a spokesman with Fort Worth's MedStar Emergency Medical Services, indicated Holder had been shot in the head.

A no info patient?  That's interesting that they won't give out his condition.  I've never seen a hospital state that.  I've seen them refuse to acknowledge that someone was a patient in their facility, but never that.  Was he not critically injured and he is recovering? It could mean that his family asked that no info be released.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

IMO, it's one or both of these things:
1.  The Gallaghers were always inside their house consumed with their blogs, internet dating sites, potential new sex partners, video games, and their hobbies to see the danger (almost) next door to them.  The articles released today show that many people in their neighborhood were aware of spooky Tyler.  Many had warned their kids about him.  He had pulled knives on kids, offered kids acid when he was in the 5th grade, intimidated a parent who confronted him by walking in front of her house with a pipe in his hand, and walked around the neighborhood at all times of the day and night.

2. The Gallaghers "celebrate" people who are different because they are "different" and they refused to profile Tyler or warn their children that he might be dangerous.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:25 pm

The bullet went through Holder's chin.  He may recover.

There is a second suspect/.accomplice

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 pm

Holder drives a pickup and not a car.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:Holder drives a pickup and not a car.

I wonder where the pickup has been hiding at? In all the shots I've seen of their street (and the google satellite map) there were always a smaller car and a larger SUV type vehicle there. This would make more sense if there was a back way off their property, but looking at the overhead google map, all the homes on this street are surrounded in back by tall fencing with no gates. Maybe he stored his pickup at a buddies home and walked to it?

I just can't understand how he could have got that large tarp bundle out of his house and a mile away with no cameras catching it - even if he did have an accomplice.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I would think the FBI is going through Holder's FB 'friends'. I was just there (can't believe it's still up) and there are some pretty unsavory characters.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Do they have cameras on/in the streets in Saginaw?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:47 pm

6-Year-Old Alanna Gallagher's Suspected Murderer Caught But Accomplice May Still Be Out There

by Jeanne Sager 3 hours ago

The mystery surrounding the death of 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher is slowly starting to unravel in the Texas town of Saginaw. Police have officially named the Gallagher family's 17-year-old neighbor, Tyler Holder, as their chief suspect in the gruesome killing after a shoot-out that wounded one cop and sent the teenager to the hospital with a (non-lethal) gunshot wound to the head. Cops even say they're closing in on a suspected accomplice in the child's murder.

It all sounds like good news, right?

Technically, it is. It gives the Gallagher family answers. It explains what happened to their little girl.

But, let's be real.

There's no good news here. Not really.

A child is still dead.

What's more, this neighborhood now has to face that a kid -- Holder is just 17 after all, even if he is charged as an adult -- in their midst was likely a psychopath. Holder is accused of sexually assaulting and suffocating his young neighbor. Little Alanna was then left in the street, wrapped in a tarp, like a piece of garbage.

Witnesses say the teen has exhibited a ton of strange behavior recently. He allegedly identified the little girl's body before police were even able to, and he reportedly showed up at her funeral wearing a "wanted" t-shirt.

His DNA was allegedly found on Alanna, which cops are using to make a pretty clear link between the dead child and the suspect psychopath.

Heck, we may be talking about TWO teenage psychopaths. The alleged accomplice the police are talking about is as yet unidentified -- leaving the neighborhood to wonder who it might be. Holder is currently a "no information witness" because he's in the hospital, but reports on the alleged killer's condition indicate the gunshot missed his brain, and he's expected to recover. Then he should be able to answer questions.

His answers surely won't be pretty.

When you live in a small community, you don't expect bad things to happen ... at least not for the bad things to come from within. You don't tend to look at the local kids as would-be murderers. They're like your own kids in many ways. They're part of the fabric of the community, and you don't give them a second glance. So when they're around, you let your little kids play outside, just as Alanna was doing the last time she was seen.

For the murderer -- or perhaps the murderers -- to be a kid from the neighborhood is like another violation, another cold, hard slap to the face.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:42 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:Holder drives a pickup and not a car.

I wonder where the pickup has been hiding at? In all the shots I've seen of their street (and the google satellite map) there were always a smaller car and a larger SUV type vehicle there. This would make more sense if there was a back way off their property, but looking at the overhead google map, all the homes on this street are surrounded in back by tall fencing with no gates. Maybe he stored his pickup at a buddies home and walked to it?

I just can't understand how he could have got that large tarp bundle out of his house and a mile away with no cameras catching it - even if he did have an accomplice.
There is someone disputing this comment on FB who is from that town, so it's likely that article had incorrect information about his vehicle.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 pm

There is probably a LOT of incorrect info. I could say online that I stubbed my toe and when it comes back around, I had my foot amputated. my 2 cents 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:40 pm

by Chelsea Hoffman

Alanna Gallagher suspect is a teenage boy

July 24, 2013 01:37 AM EDT
The murder of Alanna Gallagher is closer to being solved, but will there be any justice in her sexual assault and slaying? Seventeen-year-old Tyler Holder is suspected in the horrific crime that rocked the quiet Saginaw, Texas suburb -- and now he's in unlisted condition with a gun shot wound to the head. It's really hard to speculate whether or not he'll recover, but naturally hopes aren't really that high in this incident. (MOO. They've already said he was shot in the chin. OK. NOT in the head. So, odds are he Will recover..maybe he won't be able to talk but his brain seems to be intact if only shot in the chin so he can write I would think. So, WTH does this author Mean by her comment re: 'but naturally hopes aren't really that high in this incident?' Incident? Hopes are NATURALLY high that he won't recover? Really? I want this nutjob to PAY for what he did to little Allana!!) Officials believe the teen sexually assaulted the little girl before suffocating her with a plastic bag over her head. Her body was wrapped in a tarp and thrown in the road not far from her family's home.

Tyler Holder's DNA was reportedly found on Alanna's body, which led to officials approaching his home on Tuesday with search and arrest warrants. Holder must have been expecting his impending arrest because he allegedly pulled a firearm from his waistband and opened fire on the police officers, hitting one in the groin before police returned fire -- hitting him in the head. (The CHIN!)

It's truly unfortunate that the biggest update in Alanna's case comes with the potential death of the prime suspect -- especially after several weeks of her parents being under intense scrutiny. The household comprises of a mother and her two husbands -- a polyandrous relationship -- and this has been something of a discussion topic online. While officials wouldn't call the parents prime suspects, they did acknowledge several times in the investigation that "nobody was clear" in the case. Police detectives even removed several items of interest from the family home and accused the parents of storing "evidence of a crime" on their computers. (Is this correct?) UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 4 1661984022 

It's indeed shocking that a 17-year-old boy has been fingered in this case as the prime suspect, but as this All Voices report shares: This isn't the first time a teen has been accused of (or guilty of) killing a young child. It should also be noted that officials are investigating an arson incident that involved the slain child's family. Their car and a memorial to the little girl were set on fire in the middle of the night last week.

Is it possible that Tyler Holder is also the one who set those two fires? It seems that someone was tormenting the family -- first by taking away their little girl, and then by setting fire to her memorial. The fires were immediately suspicious, but now it seems like everything is indeed connected. Hopefully officials can release more details as this case continues to become more and more bizarre.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Alanna Gallagher and a neighborhood troublemaker
By Sharon Grigsby/Editor
2:42 pm on July 24, 2013
Who could go through today without thinking about the horrific last hours of six-year-old Alanna Gallagher’s life? I sure can’t. Another news story full of red flags and bad endings.

Alanna disappeared from her Saginaw neighborhood July 1, a neighborhood that’s been described in news reports as relatively safe and close-knit. It was also a street where 17-year-old suspect Tyler Lane Holder lived, two doors down from Alanna.

I keep trying, and failing, to square these two points in today’s DMN news report:

Former classmates, neighbors and friends said he [Holder] was a socially awkward teen who carried knives, joked about rape and made people uneasy. “He was the kid that you were always really nice to because you didn’t know if he was going to come shoot up the school,” said Mikayla Dawson, 16, a classmate of his from their days at Wayside Middle School. “He was an angry person.”

And this …

The probable cause affidavit for Holder’s arrest, obtained by WFAA-TV (Channel 8), offers new details about the suffering inflicted upon a little girl who was known to ride her purple scooter alone in search of playmates. [emphasis mine]

Shortly after Alanna’s body was found, neighbors told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram: “Alanna was a gregarious child, known to many neighbors. She was also known to walk the neighborhood alone, calling on friends to play.”

In that same news story, you’ll see that Alanna had been in and out of her own house much of the day on July 1. Her father reported her missing about 9:15 p.m. — two hours after police had actually already found her body – and her family later told authorities that she disappeared that afternoon. That’s a long time for a six-year-old to be MIA, even in the best of neighborhoods.
OMG!!! 2 hours AFTER??????????????????????????
In an already tragic story, it’s all the more tragic that so many people know that Alanna’s neighbor was a troublemaker and yet Alanna’s parents seemingly were unaware. It makes the relative freedom the six-year-old had in the neighborhood all the more chilling.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

Yep, 2 hours after. I do recall seeing that the Gallagher family's computers were seized, Wrap. let me see if I can find a link about that.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 pm

I am BEYOND stunned!! Thanks, Sam!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Wrapitup wrote:by Chelsea Hoffman

Alanna Gallagher suspect is a teenage boy

July 24, 2013 01:37 AM EDT
The murder of Alanna Gallagher is closer to being solved, but will there be any justice in her sexual assault and slaying? Seventeen-year-old Tyler Holder is suspected in the horrific crime that rocked the quiet Saginaw, Texas suburb -- and now he's in unlisted condition with a gun shot wound to the head. It's really hard to speculate whether or not he'll recover, but naturally hopes aren't really that high in this incident. (MOO. They've already said he was shot in the chin. OK. NOT in the head. So, odds are he Will recover..maybe he won't be able to talk but his brain seems to be intact if only shot in the chin so he can write I would think. So, WTH does this author Mean by her comment re: 'but naturally hopes aren't really that high in this incident?' Incident? Hopes are NATURALLY high that he won't recover? Really? I want this nutjob to PAY for what he did to little Allana!!) Officials believe the teen sexually assaulted the little girl before suffocating her with a plastic bag over her head. Her body was wrapped in a tarp and thrown in the road not far from her family's home.

Tyler Holder's DNA was reportedly found on Alanna's body, which led to officials approaching his home on Tuesday with search and arrest warrants. Holder must have been expecting his impending arrest because he allegedly pulled a firearm from his waistband and opened fire on the police officers, hitting one in the groin before police returned fire -- hitting him in the head. (The CHIN!)

It's truly unfortunate that the biggest update in Alanna's case comes with the potential death of the prime suspect -- especially after several weeks of her parents being under intense scrutiny. The household comprises of a mother and her two husbands -- a polyandrous relationship -- and this has been something of a discussion topic online. While officials wouldn't call the parents prime suspects, they did acknowledge several times in the investigation that "nobody was clear" in the case. Police detectives even removed several items of interest from the family home and accused the parents of storing "evidence of a crime" on their computers. (Is this correct?) UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 4 1661984022 

It's indeed shocking that a 17-year-old boy has been fingered in this case as the prime suspect, but as this All Voices report shares: This isn't the first time a teen has been accused of (or guilty of) killing a young child. It should also be noted that officials are investigating an arson incident that involved the slain child's family. Their car and a memorial to the little girl were set on fire in the middle of the night last week.

Is it possible that Tyler Holder is also the one who set those two fires? It seems that someone was tormenting the family -- first by taking away their little girl, and then by setting fire to her memorial. The fires were immediately suspicious, but now it seems like everything is indeed connected. Hopefully officials can release more details as this case continues to become more and more bizarre.

Of only JPS staff would dress up like Satan and wait for that little bastard to wake up and welcome him to hell. Welcome to hell you little anus.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:27 pm

crolsnest, you Really need to learn how to express yourself. LOL. karma karma karma karma agreed thumbs up 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Wrapitup wrote:p.s. WHAT is "JPS" staff?

Initials for the hospital, maybe??

I found the original post on what was taken from the Gallagher's home, Wrap. It just itemizes them though, and doesn't say what was on all those computers and hard drives.

"Investigators took at least six computers and seven external hard drives during the searches, the document indicates. They removed Walmart bags, two swabs of “possible blood,” cat hair from multiple cats, arm and leg restraints and water from a hot tub, the document shows. Investigators also removed bedding, belts, towels and receipts from both Walmart and Lowe's hardware store.
In all, investigators took 129 items from the three locations."

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Thanks...could comment but won't. zip it 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:11 pm

^^^ROFLMAO  That's a lot of computers and hard drives for 3 people!
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Wrapitup wrote:crolsnest, you Really need to learn how to express yourself. LOL. karma karma karma karma agreed thumbs up 

Working with Texas Indie Horror films I could think of something worse. Let his ass wake up to chainsaw and leather face.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 pm

New details on shooting:
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next