Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

+6
TerryRose
crolsnest
raine1953
Wrapitup
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
10 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by samgoodwin Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:00 pm

New details on shooting:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:p.s. WHAT is "JPS" staff?

Initials for the hospital, maybe??

I found the original post on what was taken from the Gallagher's home, Wrap. It just itemizes them though, and doesn't say what was on all those computers and hard drives.

"Investigators took at least six computers and seven external hard drives during the searches, the document indicates. They removed Walmart bags, two swabs of “possible blood,” cat hair from multiple cats, arm and leg restraints and water from a hot tub, the document shows. Investigators also removed bedding, belts, towels and receipts from both Walmart and Lowe's hardware store.
In all, investigators took 129 items from the three locations."

Sam, didn't they confiscate a bunch of stuff from a vehicle(s)? Maybe I'm mixing up my cases, I'll try to find it.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Here's what I found:
NiteSpinR wrote:July 3, 2013
today at 3:54 PM

SAGINAW –– An FBI receipt viewed by WFAA Wednesday revealed investigators confiscated plastic bags, various colored tapes and tarp in their probe into the death of a young girl found dead Monday on a Saginaw residential road.

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 A0703s10

The list was written onto an FBI search warrant receipt visible on the front seat of a car registered to the owner of the home where the victim lived. A partial list of items taken included:

Walmart plastic bags
   Charmin Ultra Soft pack
   Blue/Gray tarp

Red, White, Camouflage tape
   Electrical tape
   Citizens Academy card
   Copy of Social Security card

Two teens, 14-year-old Wesley Whiddon and 18-year-old John Smith, said they found the body of the girl while attempting to move what they believed was a bag of trash. The teens said the girl was wrapped in tarp and her feet and hands were bound with tape and a Walmart plastic bag covered her head.

Wednesday afternoon, the Tarrant County Medical Examiner identified the girl as Alanna Gallagher, who was reported missing Monday evening. She turned six last month. Her cause of death has still not been made public.

Hours before the medical examiner's ruling, Saginaw police released 911 calls made by the Whiddon family in which the caller described the tarp.

"I haven't opened it all the way up, but I can see the legs and everything," the caller said. "There's a belt around [the tarp], tape."

Police said the girl's parents have been cooperative and are distraught over the loss of their daughter.

Gallagher was found at the intersection of Cindy Ln. and Round Rock Dr. at about 7:30 p.m. Monday. The discovery site was more than one mile north of the victim's home on Babbling Brook Dr., where parents reported their daughter missing at about 9:15 p.m. Monday.

FBI and Saginaw police spent Tuesday investigating both scenes and were seen removing items from the parents' home. Neither Saginaw police nor the FBI would specifically comment on items collected during their 22-hour search.

Police said they are still searching for a red pickup truck spotted by witnesses near the scene. Witnesses told police the truck had a green paint splatter on the right rear panel.

Authorities have asked that anyone with information regarding the case call their tip hotline at 682-888-3682 or 682-888-3684.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:15 pm

I also stand corrected, the FBI were present and obvious from the beginning of this case. I read that in the very early stages of this investigating on page 1 of this thread.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 pm

Massive family dysfunction

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:12 pm

Why does the name 'Adam Lanza' enter my mind reading the above? Divorced mother working long hours leaving the problem child unsupervised. Kid had problems from day one.

Thanks for the above link, Peter.

This kid is Screwed..between brutally murdering and raping a child and attempted murder on LE, he will probably get the DP. I foresee some hotshot lawyer taking his case.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:16 pm

OK. Let's sum this up.

Parents are w/more than one partner, playing eerie games online, bringing weird peeps into their home. Their focus seems to be on the above and not supervising Allana. She is last seen by parents at 2:30 PM. Parents 'flag down' a cop at approx 9:18PM when they are allegedly told a child has been found dead in the middle of the street, bound/gagged/covered in tarp and that was 2 hours before the parents flagged them down. If this isn't completely screwed up, I don't know what is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Arrest Affidavit Warrant

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 pm

I didn't think this crime could get more sad, but there's more:
KIMBERLY DAWN HOLDER 34 08/07/1978   Theft or Burglary TX THEFT PROP>=$50 < $500

That was in 1997.  She was 18 with a one-year-old child. I hope she was stealing baby food or diapers. There are posters hinting that she has other "issues", but her criminal record does not suggest that.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 pm

I'm posting this here in case there is a question about relatives.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Did his mom serve in Iraq?

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:32 pm

More things can be discovered related to Tyler's family here:

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:35 pm

The fact that Tyler's mom works and competes in athletic events suggests she does not have the "issues" which some people are hinting on other forums.

(Okay, you can pound me with Lance Armstrong jokes, now. lol)

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Timeline Alanna Went Missing

Post by crolsnest Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:41 pm

The time line of when Alanna went missing and when the she was reported missing is now in the news. That throws heavy speculation on the parents of where they all were at 2:00 the day she was murdered. Laura can be accounted for. She was taking a friend home from a sleep over from the night before. Laura left at 12 and didn't return until 4 that day. Alanna was most likely in the Holder home during this time between 4 and 6:30. Who went looking for this child after Laura got home. Laura wouldn't have see Alanna for two hours after taking the sleep over home. If Alanna came back home at 5 as stated by Karl, she would have to of been a ghost. And Miles says he let her go play with neighbors but gosh doggit he can't remember what time it was Now Karl could not have seen that baby at 5 if he was at work and didn't get home until 8 that night. How did the family find out a deceased child had been found before Karl got home? Useless asking these question but in all honesty, the time line does not look good for the Gallaghers and second Daddy.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Interesting...  

From Saginaw Texas News FB page

Maria XXXXXXXX She had been posting on every post related to Alanna, up until her son being the suspect was made public. Her name is Kim Holder.
5 · 10 hours ago via mobile

Pamela XXXXXXX Oh wow, was she really?
10 hours ago

Katie XXXX Yep and she was rude and snarky and name calling and every time anyone said anything she asked to see their proof. at first I just took it as her being uppity and rude now I look back and see it as she was making sure nothing pointed at her son!!!
3 · 8 hours ago

Katie XXXX You want to know the most ironic of all things.... I was in a discussion with his mom on another news page on Friday and she replied to a comment of mine saying "Unlike other parents? Do you think you're the only good parent out there?" and now I want to tell her.... Let's see, my kids are alive, not rapped, not rapping anyone, not murdering anyone, all accounted for, and haven't shot a cop today... so far I'm seeing this as a victory on my side!!!! All that time giving me grief and her rappist son is sitting at home drinking and smoking pot while she's cruising all of the posts looking to see if anyone has proof. Pretty sure mine is not a parenting fail in any way.
6 · 8 hours ago

Katie XXXX Plus after dealing with her I messaged a friend of mine saying something was off with her, that she was either an idiot or had something at stake. Turns out both!!
6 · 8 hours ago

Johnny Bob XXXXXX I read those posts of hers and thought it sounded like she was trying to defend the killer ... Also, if they have video proving his car didn't move that day, wouldn't it also show comings and goings ... again the investigators are not telling everything so they can be sure when they do that they have it correct.
2 · 7 hours ago

Katie XXXX Because the mom deleted her FB page all of her comments have been removed from the other posts. Even the ones where we got into it on the Fox 4 page on Friday where she was very rude and snarky and even asked if I thought I was the only good parent out there. All of her posts asking for "proof" are gone too. But she was very active on the Fox 4 post Friday morning about the car fire at the Gallaghers and very nosey and ganging up on people with anyone that didn't back down. Just saying, for those of you saying you can't find her anymore.
1 · 8 hours ago

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:08 pm

This can't be accurate or is it?  Someone posted that Tyler, his mom, and a friend were walking around the neighborhood talking to residents about a neighborhood watch program the day before Alanna was killed. Wth?

Derek XXXXX I'm new to the block and walking down that street I met her, Tyler and another guy outside that house the day prior to this and the other guy who was with her and Tyler was walking around the neighborhood going door to door about a neighborhood watch being set up... ironic, and maybe this is the "accomplice"?
3 · 8 hours ago via mobile

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:01 am

I highly doubt Kimberly was the 'accomplice'. I know this horrific case has many eerie twists and turns but even THAT is too far fetched for me.

Re: the above..Thanks, Peter. Seems she was snarky/defensive bc she knew her son was a hot mess and knew she wasn't doing enough for him..working all day and leaving him unsupervised and probably in a panic. I would imagine Taylor ran the show at home. She was probably terrified of him and didn't have a support system in place. I am NOT defending her..just giving my two cents.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:06 am

p.s. She may have had a sneaking suspicion that her son was a murderer. Having raised 2 boys alone, I know teens can give a parent..much less a single parent, major grief. It's tough for single moms w/a teen son who can overpower you. This is major speculation on my part.

I like the fact you are digging up anything you can find and it's up to us to decipher what we read from it. Bottom line. I do NOT think she was his accomplice. Cannot imagine that. HOWEVER, she may have known subconsciously that he did this and simply didn't know how to cope. MOO. my 2 cents 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:12 am

That sounds more to me like the "other guy" was the one who was walking around for the neighborhood watch. And Tyler and his mom were just talking with him.

I saw in the one news article that the mom (Laura) does not know details of what happened to Alanna, and has no plans to read the report that was quite explicit. I'm not sure that's a good idea, because someone is bound to blurt it out to her, or she'll hear it if Tyler goes to trial.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:20 am

I w/come right out and say that my impression of Allana's parents/fathers is not a good one. NO parental guidance at all. 'Parents' are running around doing God only knows what carefree while their 6 yo is running around the neighborhood totally unsupervised. I would say this even if Laura didn't have 2 husbands, played eerie weird games online, had leg restraints in her home, etc. I am surprised Allana isn't the only child that was murdered and feel if this nutcase hadn't been caught, more children would have been brutally murdered/raped by him or someone else. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:29 am

Wrap I agree with you that Alanna was unsupervised way too much and even after one of the neighbors spoke to her mother, she continued to allow her to roam the neighborhood.

I really think this was a crime of opportunity as Holder did nothing to protect his identity, not wearing a condom, using items from his home in the disposal of the body, (duct tape, tarp, trashbags... his own BELT!)

I'd like to suggest that everyone in that neighborhood, replace their water hoses.
that is just so gross and then to take a picture of himself !!!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:34 am

I agree, it seems like those children were not supervised at all, if no one is worried that a six year old is gone for hours then why be concerned about the others.
I don't care about the odd number of parents, what ever weird sex toy (don't know what to call leg restraints), etc., because I doubt that really makes a difference. If a person is going to be a responsible and caring parent, they will be just that and lets face it we don't know what is done behind closed doors in neighbors homes. It really disturbs me that Allana was so familiar with the neighbors that she actually frequented garages, it's probably a near miracle that nothing happened to her before this.
That kid who killed Allana must have been a ticking time bomb and I sure hope this was his first victim.
As far as the murderer's Mother goes, I'm reserving judgement on her. Who know what she went thru' with a disturbed son like that and she did have to work. I usually let a bit of time go by and see what that parent(s) do/say. We don't know her life with her son.
MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:36 am

I agree with you Sam. But I cannot even think about that hose!!!! no no run for the hills Eeewww affraid Barf
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 am

I also agree with what Raine and Nite said..and OMG, that hose! I am sorry..I know this is FAR from funny but Nite, you advising the neighborhood to replace their water hoses is just too much! lol 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:52 am

As far as the murderer's Mother goes, I'm reserving judgement on her. Who know what she went thru' with a disturbed son like that and she did have to work. I usually let a bit of time go by and see what that parent(s) do/say. We don't know her life with her son. MOO. wrote:
I agree 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 am

PeterfromTexas wrote:I didn't think this crime could get more sad, but there's more:
KIMBERLY DAWN HOLDER 34 08/07/1978   Theft or Burglary TX THEFT PROP>=$50 < $500

That was in 1997.  She was 18 with a one-year-old child.  I hope she was stealing baby food or diapers.  There are posters hinting that she has other "issues", but her criminal record does not suggest that.

Her grandfather said after Tyler was born he bought a trailer and put it on his property for her and Tyler to live in. She moved a boyfriend in. The grandfather said he went over there one day and it was trashed and drug paraphernalia in the trailer and he kicked her out. Now, you come home, walk through the door and your house reeks of pot. Where did the kid get the money for weed? Whose his dealer and was he buying from a dealer near by. I better not say what I'm really thinking. Interesting she got a lawyer asap or already had one before this went down. Something's up with her story.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 am

PeterfromTexas wrote:This can't be accurate or is it?  Someone posted that Tyler, his mom, and a friend were walking around the neighborhood talking to residents about a neighborhood watch program the day before Alanna was killed. Wth?

Derek XXXXX I'm new to the block and walking down that street I met her, Tyler and another guy outside that house the day prior to this and the other guy who was with her and Tyler was walking around the neighborhood going door to door about a neighborhood watch being set up... ironic, and maybe this is the "accomplice"?

Didn't they interview that neighbor on Fox 4 that was taking action and going door to door to set up a neighborhood watch?

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:44 am

samgoodwin wrote:I wonder if Tyler set the fire too? Unless the cops were watching that also?

I would think that the day Alanna was murdered the Gallagher home was under surveillance. It would be unlike LE not to watch the house. I would bet someone in that house knew Tyler did it. Maybe Tyler was sending a message with the fire as a warning that they better not turn him in for the murder.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:48 am

Wrapitup wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:Skip this post if you are a slave to your libido.

It's become politically incorrect to say that people should control their passions aka keep their pants on.  Somehow screwing like rabbits  sickeningly morphed into a  "lifestyle choice" which idiots believe should  be unbiasedly supported.  IMO, this is unhealthy and dangerous.  Here's the upsetting truth:   Alanna's mom's desire for addition sex partners and/or her unwillingness to control her libido was the reason why she wasn't at home to protect Alanna.  A verified insider on another forum said she spent the night with Alanna's mom.  Because of her interaction with this additional "sleepover buddy", Alanna's mom was gone from her home from 12 PM- 4 PM.

Don't be a sheep and support unhealthy "lifestyle choices" that center around adults serving their libido!   Bad $hit happens to children and adults when people are overly concerned about fulfilling the desires of their genitalia.

Did the 'verified insider' actually STAY as the 'sleepover buddy'? Don't get me WRONG here. I believe this. Just wondering. Even if she didn't come home until 4pm, that still leaves a 5 hour gap where she/they did NOT call 911. WHY? A child needs to come home to have dinner. I don't get this.

ALSO, I am beginning to feel like we need a diagram..kind of like a 'family tree' of all the players/neighbors/sleepover buddies/husbands/grandfathers in this case. It's getting mighty confusing and if I don't have a face to go with the name, forget about it.

Peter, Thanks for the info..keep us posted. I can't think of anything ELSE that could happen but Nothing shocks me about this anymore.

I also PRAY her life was taken PRIOR to the rape.

One more thing..HOW could the Gallagher's NOT be aware that this creep was on the FBI's radar? I don't buy that..

Who takes a woman's condom on a Church Camping trip. One of the items taken from her van. That's sick if she was hunting sex partners at church camp.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:24 am

Not finding anything in the media about people going door to door in the Gallagher's neighborhood about a neighborhood watch program.
WS is the only place I see reference to that with no link information.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Laura Gallagher Interview

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:35 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:37 am

samgoodwin wrote:That sounds more to me like the "other guy" was the one who was walking around for the neighborhood watch. And Tyler and his mom were just talking with him.

I saw in the one news article that the mom (Laura) does not know details of what happened to Alanna, and has no plans to read the report that was quite explicit. I'm not sure that's a good idea, because someone is bound to blurt it out to her, or she'll hear it if Tyler goes to trial.
 Tyler doesn't look like the clean-cut type to whom most people would open their doors.  I wouldn't open my door to talk to him.   I'm wondering if the person who posted that was confused or lying.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 am

crolsnest wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:I wonder if Tyler set the fire too? Unless the cops were watching that also?

I would think that the day Alanna was murdered the Gallagher home was under surveillance. It would be unlike LE not to watch the house. I would bet someone in that house knew Tyler did it. Maybe Tyler was sending a message with the fire as a warning that they better not turn him in for the murder.
I really hope so because LE gave the impression that another child wasn't going to be found dead. (isolated incident)
I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of complaining about the choice of those words. It's not as if anything could be done about it, but people gritch all the time about lesser things. I'd give the SPD a big pass for just about anything now since so many child killers are never arrested,

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:45 am

crolsnest wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:This can't be accurate or is it?  Someone posted that Tyler, his mom, and a friend were walking around the neighborhood talking to residents about a neighborhood watch program the day before Alanna was killed. Wth?

Didn't they interview that neighbor on Fox 4 that was taking action and going door to door to set up a neighborhood watch?
Was that the day before Alanna was murdered? That's spooky. If someone was walking the neighborhood talking a bout a neighborhood watch on June 30th, I wonder if that gave Tyler an evil idea or a "challenge". Wearing a "wanted" to shirt to her vigil is the same kind of creepy, iykwim.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 am

crolsnest wrote:
PeterfromTexas wrote:I didn't think this crime could get more sad, but there's more:

That was in 1997.  She was 18 with a one-year-old child.  I hope she was stealing baby food or diapers.  There are posters hinting that she has other "issues", but her criminal record does not suggest that.

Her grandfather said after Tyler was born he bought a trailer and put it on his property for her and Tyler to live in. She moved a boyfriend in. The grandfather said he went over there one day and it was trashed and drug paraphernalia in the trailer and he kicked her out. Now, you come home, walk through the door and your house reeks of pot. Where did the kid get the money for weed? Whose his dealer and was he buying from a dealer near by. I better not say what I'm really thinking. Interesting she got a lawyer asap or already had one before this went down. Something's up with her story.
That was very generous of her grandpa to help her and her new baby.

Isn't mom in the Reserves? I'm assuming they drug test..

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 am

There's no way in hell the Gallaghers and Miles qualified to donate blood unless they lied.

Permanent Reasons
Please do not give blood if you:

Have used illegal drugs with a needle, even once
Are a hemophiliac
Have ever had a positive test for HIV (AIDS virus)
Are a man or woman who has had sex for money or drugs any time since 1977
Are a man who has had sex with another man since 1977, even once
Had viral hepatitis or a positive test for viral hepatitis any time after your eleventh birthday
Had certain forms of cancer (contact us regarding medical eligibility at 800.688.0900)
Had babesiosis or Chagas disease
Have taken Tegison for psoriasis
Have vCJD restrictions (39.8 KB) and/or a blood relative who had CJD
Had a corneal transplant

Blood donors are asked the same questions in every state.

Laura's two husbands are sex partners.  God only knows how many other men they have screwed.   They solicit sex partners from the Internet.  A lot of people read their solicitation sites 3 weeks aga. Laura is their sex partner and she also solicits sex partners  from the Internet, so add her total number of HIV, Hep B and C exposures to Miles' and Karl's.  

They better not have donated blood.   That's evil for them to state that they are blood donors when they are prohibited from donating.   It's undoubtedly very evil if they donated after being read the list for permanently banned donors and are now publicizing this for their own public relation's benefit.

They are all at HIGH risk of AIDS, Hepatits B and Hepatitis C. The nurse at the donation site reads the "prohibited for life list-see above" questions to every potential donor.  He/she READS the list to everyone.  

If you tell the nurse "yes" to any of the permanently banned from donating blood questions, your name goes into the national blood registry's computer.  The nurse checks that registry to see if you have ever answered "yes" to a permanent ban question. They check by name and by ss#.

People should be FURIOUS if these two bisexual men and their polyamorous sex partner gave blood or tried to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
From what THIS family told everyone, they are permanently banned from donating blood. They announced that they are polyamorous.  Any man who has had sex with any other man EVEN ONCE since 1977 has been determined to be at risk for giving HIV to others.  That's why they are permanently banned from giving blood at EVERY blood donation site in the USA.  These selfish btards better be lying about donating blood.

If you don't understand Hepatitis C.  Look it up today.   Most people, WHO ARE DYING, and on the liver transplantation list are on that list  because they are infected with Hepatitis C.  Yes, Hepatitis C kills you.

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

From the Blood Center of Central Texas
AIDS/HIV Infection or Exposure Risk Factors 
You Should Not Donate Blood If You

1. Have had hepatitis or a positive test for hepatitis at age 11 or older.

2. Have AIDS or one of its symptoms, including unexplained:

• Weight loss of 10 pounds or more.
• Night sweats or fevers over 100.5° F for more than 10 days.
• Swollen lymph nodes in your neck, armpits or groin for over 1 month.
• Persistent cough and/or shortness of breath. Persistent diarrhea.
• White spots or blemishes in your mouth.
• Bluish or purple spots on your skin or mucous membranes (Kaposi’s Sarcoma).

3. Are at risk for infection with HIV. You are at risk if you:

• Have taken illegal or non-prescription drugs with a needle, even once.
• Have had unprotected sex with someone who is at risk for AIDS/HIV.
• Have come into contact with the blood of an infected person (transfusion, accidental needle stick, accidental blood splash on broken skin).
• Are a male who has had sex with another male, even once, since 1977.
• Are a male or female who has been given money or drugs in exchange for sex since 1977.
• Were born in or lived in certain African countries since 1977, or received a blood transfusion in any of these countries.
• Have a bleeding disorder, such as hemophilia, that requires treatment with clotting factor concentrates.

Persons who have participated in these behaviors can be infected without knowing it and can pass the infection through their blood even if they are feeling well and their blood tests are negative.

If you fall into one of the above categories of people who are at risk for or have signs of AIDS/HIV, please do not donate.  

If you have any questions or concerns, please call the nurse manager at 206-1108.

I’m mad as hell and others should be too. Endangering the life of their child was HORRID. Endangering sick patients in need of a blood transfusion just because they want to improve the public's perception of their family is unforgivable.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:54 pm

Laura posted on her fb that she was unable to donate blood, because it clotted up or something. The blood center told her maybe they could use the tiny amount they did get for research. She said she went with a friend in that video Wrap posted above, so I don't think either of the guys were there.

I do think she should stop stating on every interview that she donated blood when she really didn't, but whatever.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:05 pm

LOL!
That or rephrase her statement to "I donated 5 drops of blood to research"
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:12 pm

agreed ^^

It also bothers me how she doesn't seem to be shedding any tears over Alanna (and yes, I know everyone reacts differently). But in both interviews she's done it was all about HER and how her 2 guys are protecting her from the evil details because that would be so hard on her. I dunno, if my little girl had just been murdered I'd be a sobbing mess. Even the news reporter above commented politely on how "strong" she was. the 2 husbands showed more emotion than mom did. MOO
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:19 pm

I noticed that too Sam and also caught the news reporter commenting on how strong she was. Very strange. MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Agree with you both. She seems much more broken up over the loss of her "Beautiful Idyllic Life" than she seems to be over losing her daughter.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:51 pm

OK. Re: the donation of blood. We ALL know that blood centers are very tenacious about testing blood first. So, I am NOT concerned if she gave 5 drops or 5 gallons. Blood centers will NOT..repeat..will NOT use it if it's infected in any way or they even Think it may be infected. I know this for FACT. This to me is a non-issue; especially since she actually did NOT give blood nor did her 'partner's. Unless we lived w/them, we do not have 100% proof her partners are bi-sexual. NOT saying they aren't..NOT saying they are.

We are getting off the POINT of this thread. From now on, if one is going to speculate or give their opinion, please state: MOO or 'My Opinion Only' or 'This is MY speculation.' You get the point.  

WS can speculate all they want. We are NOT WS, have never Claimed to be WS and won't ever BE anything like WS. I want FACTS. Viable links. Speculate away but tell us you are.

~Wrap~

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:Agree with you both. She seems much more broken up over the loss of her "Beautiful Idyllic Life" than she seems to be over losing her daughter.
Please add me to the list. I did not see any emotion in her. I would not be able to do an interview like she did with a straight face and not one tear shed. Yes, I know peeps grieve differently but really..she HAS to already KNOW her daughter was found strangled and bound w/a tarp over her in the middle of the road.

Re: Her not wanting to read the warrant. Since (Thank GOD!) I have never lost a child or grandchild to murder I have zero way of knowing if I would want to read the warrant. Knowing me, I probably would but cannot say w/100% certainty. She w/hear it on the news or as someone said earlier, at trial. I still think her effect is FLAT. And they ask 'what could we have done differently'. OMG! Try watching your daughter!! my 2 cents WTF UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 3870802818 angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:00 pm

I agree I agree I agree I agree 
I cannot say whether I would read the real gruesome description on what my child went thru'. Hopefully I will never be involved in anything like that. I am great at not wanting to know bad things, at least for a while so I am no one to judge. She will learn of it one way or another.
But I am troubled by her lack of emotion too. I know we all grieve differently so I'm trying to keep that in mind BUT..................... MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Previous Interviews w/Laura Gallagher..Started Neighborhood Watch on July 20, 2013

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:19 pm

View more videos at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

View more videos at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

more here:

Note: She said they were 'sound asleep'? OMG! She doesn't even look tired. I would have bags hanging down to my toes, unkempt hair and look like a walking ghost if this were one of my kids or grandchildren! MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 5 Empty Yet another interview

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next