Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

+6
TerryRose
crolsnest
raine1953
Wrapitup
NiteSpinR
samgoodwin
10 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Yet another interview

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Wrapitup wrote:OK. Re: the donation of blood. We ALL know that blood centers are very tenacious about testing blood first. So, I am NOT concerned if she gave 5 drops or 5 gallons. Blood centers will NOT..repeat..will NOT use it if it's infected in any way or they even Think it may be infected. I know this for FACT. This to me is a non-issue; especially since she actually did NOT give blood nor did her 'partner's. Unless we lived w/them, we do not have 100% proof her partners are bi-sexual. NOT saying they aren't..NOT saying they are.

We are getting off the POINT of this thread. From now on, if one is going to speculate or give their opinion, please state: MOO or 'My Opinion Only' or 'This is MY speculation.' You get the point.  

WS can speculate all they want. We are NOT WS, have never Claimed to be WS and won't ever BE anything like WS. I want FACTS. Viable links. Speculate away but tell us you are.

~Wrap~
Direct quote from the American Red Cross
"HIV antibodies may take a few weeks to develop after infection with the virus. If you were recently infected, you might have a negative test result, yet be able to infect the recipient of your donation.
That is why you must not give blood if you are at risk of getting AIDS or other infectious diseases"
In summary, I am concerned if she donated 5 drops.  The American Red Cross states that even though all donations are tested for HIV, someone's blood, who recently contracted HIV,  will NOT show up as HIV positive with their testing equipment.   Therefore, this donation will be given to people needing blood transfusions and it could infect them.   This is exactly the same with Hepatitis B and C.

I'm not trying to anger you, Wrap. I'm only posting the facts because it's important info to know, IMO.

Last edited by PeterfromTexas on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Re: UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:43 pm

Very true. HOWEVER, given the circumstances I HIGHLY doubt ANY blood center would use the Gallagher clans blood since their 'lifestyle' is all over the web. Also, she didn't/couldn't give blood as she states on her FB. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Very true. HOWEVER, given the circumstances I HIGHLY doubt ANY blood center would use the Gallagher clans blood since their 'lifestyle' is all over the web. Also, she didn't/couldn't give blood as she states on her FB. MOO.
I certainly hope so.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:51 pm

What's wrong with this? (rhetorical)
I'm going to donate my computer server, that I know could be infected with the top 10 most destructive computer viruses, for Goodwill Industries to use for their network. Then I'll post on my FB that I gave a donation to Goodwill.

Decent people have genuine concern about not causing harm to others. This concern is pervasive in all of their thinking and actions.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:57 pm

Not if you take it to someone who w/wipe your computer clean. OR take out the C Drive.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:10 pm

I am FAR from angry, Peter..missed this the first time I read what you posted.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:
crolsnest wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:I wonder if Tyler set the fire too? Unless the cops were watching that also?

I would think that the day Alanna was murdered the Gallagher home was under surveillance. It would be unlike LE not to watch the house. I would bet someone in that house knew Tyler did it. Maybe Tyler was sending a message with the fire as a warning that they better not turn him in for the murder.
I really hope so because LE gave the impression that another child wasn't going to be found dead.  (isolated incident)
I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of complaining about the choice of those words.   It's not as if anything could be done about it, but people gritch all the time about lesser things.  I'd give the SPD a big pass for just about anything now since so many child killers are never arrested,

For the registered sex offenders in the area they should have color coded mail box's for what degree of a molester they are so children will know to stay away from that house or like in Family Guy where they put a red x of the predators roof. This crime is beyond belief not only where the monster is concerned but the fact that no one checked on her well being. That puts the pressure on Miles because she was left in his car while Laura drives a friend home and Karl is at work. It was Laura's duty to find out where Alanna was when she pulled in that drive way at . Which it just struck me. I wonder if Tyler was watching to see what time Laura got home before he went and put the body on the curb. Waiting to see if Laura went to look for her daughter and she didn't. But then again did he do the crime in his mother's home or a friends home? How did the video cam pick up the car in the driveway but it didn't see Alanna in the drive way any time? How did he get her out of the house or did they walk away from the camera to get to where he wanted to kill her. Guess we will know more when the investigation is complete on the Holder home and evidence is collected. What time did his mother get home that day and does she play into when the body would have been removed from her home? Questions, so many of them.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Holder was shot during the struggle with officers trying to arrest him on Tuesday. He remains at JPS in Fort Worth under guard. His condition has been upgraded from critical to serious.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:35 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There's no way in hell the Gallaghers and Miles qualified to donate blood unless they lied.

Permanent Reasons
Please do not give blood if you:

Have used illegal drugs with a needle, even once
Are a hemophiliac
Have ever had a positive test for HIV (AIDS virus)
Are a man or woman who has had sex for money or drugs any time since 1977
Are a man who has had sex with another man since 1977, even once
Had viral hepatitis or a positive test for viral hepatitis any time after your eleventh birthday
Had certain forms of cancer (contact us regarding medical eligibility at 800.688.0900)
Had babesiosis or Chagas disease
Have taken Tegison for psoriasis
Have vCJD restrictions (39.8 KB) and/or a blood relative who had CJD
Had a corneal transplant

Blood donors are asked the same questions in every state.

Laura's two husbands are sex partners.  God only knows how many other men they have screwed.   They solicit sex partners from the Internet.  A lot of people read their solicitation sites 3 weeks aga. Laura is their sex partner and she also solicits sex partners  from the Internet, so add her total number of HIV, Hep B and C exposures to Miles' and Karl's.  

They better not have donated blood.   That's evil for them to state that they are blood donors when they are prohibited from donating.   It's undoubtedly very evil if they donated after being read the list for permanently banned donors and are now publicizing this for their own public relation's benefit.

They are all at HIGH risk of AIDS, Hepatits B and Hepatitis C. The nurse at the donation site reads the "prohibited for life list-see above" questions to every potential donor.  He/she READS the list to everyone.  

If you tell the nurse "yes" to any of the permanently banned from donating blood questions, your name goes into the national blood registry's computer.  The nurse checks that registry to see if you have ever answered "yes" to a permanent ban question. They check by name and by ss#.

People should be FURIOUS if these two bisexual men and their polyamorous sex partner gave blood or tried to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
From what THIS family told everyone, they are permanently banned from donating blood. They announced that they are polyamorous.  Any man who has had sex with any other man EVEN ONCE since 1977 has been determined to be at risk for giving HIV to others.  That's why they are permanently banned from giving blood at EVERY blood donation site in the USA.  These selfish btards better be lying about donating blood.

If you don't understand Hepatitis C.  Look it up today.   Most people, WHO ARE DYING, and on the liver transplantation list are on that list  because they are infected with Hepatitis C.  Yes, Hepatitis C kills you.

I guess that's why Laura had a prescription of Levaquin back in 2012. According to her face book postings before she left for camp with the kids. Apparently she must have had plans on someone at camp because police confiscated a trampoline...I mean woman's condom from the van.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 pm

What? Color me completely confused. She could have had a sinus infection or bronchitis for all we know. A trampoline and a woman's condom? What does this mean? Seriously, I am not following this one iota and have Never heard of a woman's condom. If that makes me naive, so be it.

Your other questions are good. We are just going to have to be patient and let the feds do their job.

Re: Holder's condition upgraded..guess they are now releasing that as it was 'no information status' yesterday. I still don't think he w/die..He probably had surgery and maybe had a reaction to the drugs? Who knows. As long as he's breathing and the bullet didn't enter his brain and there is no internal bleeding, he w/probably pull through this. As stated earlier, he may not be able to talk but he can damned sure write if his cognitive skills surpass "puff puff pass". MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 pm

crolsnest wrote:
There's no way in hell the Gallaghers and Miles qualified to donate blood unless they lied.
If you don't understand Hepatitis C.  Look it up today.   Most people, WHO ARE DYING, and on the liver transplantation list are on that list  because they are infected with Hepatitis C.  
Yes, Hepatitis C kills you.
I am not ignorant and understand Hep C very well. In face two friends of mine had liver transplants, one successfully a few years ago and unfortunately one not successfully at the end of 2012 and he suffered tremendously until he passed at age 56 in March. And both of them had it because they had used IV drugs. So what???? The awful thing is that Hep C can kill you and cause a whole lot of suffering.

I guess that's why Laura had a prescription of Levaquin back in 2012. According to her face book postings before she left for camp with the kids. Apparently she must have had plans on someone at camp because police confiscated a trampoline...I mean woman's condom from the van.
As far as Laura allegedly having a script for Levaquin in 2012, I see nothing wrong with that.
"Levaquin is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, sinuses, kidneys, bladder, or prostate. It is also used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis or pneumonia, and to treat people who have been exposed to anthrax or plague."
I just do not see the point.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:58 pm

I'm sorry that you lost your friend to Hepatitis C, Croisnest. May your friend rest in peace.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

PeterfromTexas wrote:I'm sorry that you lost your friend to Hepatitis C, Croisnest.  May your friend rest in peace.
Thank you Peter, but it was me not Croisnest.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:14 pm

I apologize that my post stating "Look it up" may have appeared to be directed at you, Wrap.  It wasn't directed at you, but to anyone reading here.  My adult kids were extremely unknowledgeable about Hep C when I gave my
"If your having sex, you wear a condom" lecture for the 50,000 time.   I now assume most people don't know that they can die from Hepatitis C.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:22 pm

It should be taught in schools too, not just left in the parents hands. moo.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:37 am

samgoodwin wrote:agreed ^^

It also bothers me how she doesn't seem to be shedding any tears over Alanna (and yes, I know everyone reacts differently). But in both interviews she's done it was all about HER and how her 2 guys are protecting her from the evil details because that would be so hard on her. I dunno, if my little girl had just been murdered I'd be a sobbing mess. Even the news reporter above commented politely on how "strong" she was. the 2 husbands showed more emotion than mom did. MOO

Yeah, Karl started to cry or was trying to show he was crying and Laura took over the interview. She's ready for the limelight now.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:50 am

crolsnest wrote:Yeah, Karl started to cry or was trying to show he was crying and Laura took over the interview. She's ready for the limelight now.
I'm sorry... what interview are you referring to? Do you have a link or is it already posted here?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:56 am

crolsnest wrote:

Permanent Reasons
Please do not give blood if you:

Have used illegal drugs with a needle, even once
Are a hemophiliac
Have ever had a positive test for HIV (AIDS virus)
Are a man or woman who has had sex for money or drugs any time since 1977
Are a man who has had sex with another man since 1977, even once
Had viral hepatitis or a positive test for viral hepatitis any time after your eleventh birthday
Had certain forms of cancer (contact us regarding medical eligibility at 800.688.0900)
Had babesiosis or Chagas disease
Have taken Tegison for psoriasis
Have vCJD restrictions (39.8 KB) and/or a blood relative who had CJD
Had a corneal transplant

Blood donors are asked the same questions in every state.

Laura's two husbands are sex partners.  God only knows how many other men they have screwed.   They solicit sex partners from the Internet.  A lot of people read their solicitation sites 3 weeks aga. Laura is their sex partner and she also solicits sex partners  from the Internet, so add her total number of HIV, Hep B and C exposures to Miles' and Karl's.  

They better not have donated blood.   That's evil for them to state that they are blood donors when they are prohibited from donating.   It's undoubtedly very evil if they donated after being read the list for permanently banned donors and are now publicizing this for their own public relation's benefit.

They are all at HIGH risk of AIDS, Hepatits B and Hepatitis C. The nurse at the donation site reads the "prohibited for life list-see above" questions to every potential donor.  He/she READS the list to everyone.  

If you tell the nurse "yes" to any of the permanently banned from donating blood questions, your name goes into the national blood registry's computer.  The nurse checks that registry to see if you have ever answered "yes" to a permanent ban question. They check by name and by ss#.

People should be FURIOUS if these two bisexual men and their polyamorous sex partner gave blood or tried to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
From what THIS family told everyone, they are permanently banned from donating blood. They announced that they are polyamorous.  Any man who has had sex with any other man EVEN ONCE since 1977 has been determined to be at risk for giving HIV to others.  That's why they are permanently banned from giving blood at EVERY blood donation site in the USA.  These selfish btards better be lying about donating blood.

If you don't understand Hepatitis C.  Look it up today.   Most people, WHO ARE DYING, and on the liver transplantation list are on that list  because they are infected with Hepatitis C.  Yes, Hepatitis C kills you.

Strange thought after reading this. Didn't Tyler say he had sex with two men when interviewed the first time.

Laura's two husbands are sex partners. God only knows how many other men they have screwed. They solicit sex partners from the Internet. A lot of people read their solicitation sites 3 weeks aga. Laura is their sex partner and she also solicits sex partners from the Internet, so add her total number of HIV, Hep B and C exposures to Miles' and Karl's.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 am

This thread has gotten so off track with the parent bashing and away from the case I dont even want to open it anymore. Afraid Ill have to go to less liked forums for my info on this case...UUUUGGGGHHHH MOO
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 am

This video taken by a neighbor haunts me.  In the video, it is winter and the sky is winter grey in color. Alanna is wearing jeans and a down-filled puffer coat. She is barefoot.  :(

Yesterday from Saginaw Texas News FB

Derinda XXXXXXX XXXXXX It is a fact that she was seen unsupervised on our street!!!! We need to stop glossing over this!!! No one would ever want to think someone would harm an innocent child but that monster did!!!! He did this and no one witnessed him taking her!!!! Why???? Because she wasn't being supervised by an adult!!!!
4 · 4 hours ago via mobile

Derinda XXXXXXXX XXXXXX By the way, I didn't learn this from hearing about it or reading it!!! I've seen it with my own 2 eyes!!!
4 · 4 hours ago via mobile

Krystal XXXX You saw her that day and did nothing? Is that what your saying? You are not the Police or CPS so again these are not facts! And shame on you for not being more supportive of your neighbor!!!
1 · 4 hours ago via mobile

Derinda XXXXXXX XXXXXXX I have lived here for 14 years!!! Have you???? No, sadly I didn't see her Monday!!! Since you are so in touch with the situation, do you know how many times she has been walked home by many neighbors??? Here is a FACT!!!!! She wasn't with an adult when Tyler committed this horrific crime!!! Are you telling me that her walking our street that day ALONE had no contribution to this horrible crime???? Of course it did, and sadly the Gallagher's are having to deal with pain like no family should!!!!!!! I am not judging only stating a FACT!!! Unless you've lived on OUR street and have seen what has transpired, stop judging and questioning people for stating the facts!!!!!
3 · 4 hours ago via mobile · Edited

Derinda does live on their street. She posted that she was the person who called 911 about the fire.

IMO, the neighbors were exhausted with trying to care for unsupervised Alanna. This family has two other children, so I hope CPS is paying attention. These 3 parents don't understand "parenting".

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 am

Enough already about the G's sex life!!! It's weird, it's not the norm and YES, they were too involved in their little fantasy world to watch out for their daughter. But to go on and on ad nauseum about it is ridiculous!! I don't want to hear one more word about it here. Got it? I am losing members b/c of it and it's not going to happen.

I am WELL informed about Hep C and other maladies. Have worked for doctors/medical transcription, etc. Also, unless one lives under a rock, the world knows about Hep C and HIV. This is NOT the point of this horrific case and it STOPS NOW!!!!

I want FACTS. I don't give a rat's ass what the peeps at other boards are saying about The G's sex life. This is about a child who was brutally raped and murdered. The person that did it is in hospital custody. There may be an accomplice. Those are the facts.

This is my LAST/FINAL warning!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 am

Slys Hunny wrote:This thread has gotten so off track with the parent bashing and away from the case I dont even want to open it anymore. Afraid Ill have to go to less liked forums for my info on this case...UUUUGGGGHHHH   MOO
Sly's I hope you will come back. I am going to email you. Couple Hugging 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:05 am

IMO, the neighbors were exhausted with trying to care for unsupervised Alanna. This family has two other children, so I hope CPS is paying attention. These 3 parents don't understand "parenting".
-------------------
AGREE!!!! Regardless of their sex life, they were not paying attention to their daughter.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Condition of officer shot by Saginaw suspect improves

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:27 am

by Associated Press
khou.com
Posted on July 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM
SAGINAW, Texas — A North Texas police officer has been moved out of intensive care as he continues to recover after being shot by a teenager accused of sexually assaulting and then suffocating a 6-year-old girl.

The condition of Arlington police Detective Charles Lodatto has stabilized after being shot Tuesday while attempting to arrest the 17-year-old at his Saginaw home, north of Fort Worth. Lodatto was part of a major crimes unit that was attempting to take Tyler Holder into custody when he pulled a handgun. A struggle ensued and Lodatto was shot. Another officer then shot Holder in the head.

Officials have declined to release Holder's condition.

He previously was charged with capital murder in the death of Alanna Gallagher. Authorities say he now faces an attempted capital murder charge for shooting Lodatto.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Alanna Gallagher's murder a lesson to inattentive parents

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 am

Saginaw : TX : USA | Jul 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM PDT BY Chelsea Hoffman

Alanna Gallagher was murdered nearly a month ago, and it's presumed that 17-year-old Tyler Holder is the one behind the horrific events that have taken place. While officials continue to search for an accomplice in the slaying of the Saginaw, Texas child, the family has taken to the media to thank the police for their hard work. However, there's an 800 lb. elephant in the room that nobody is talking about, and it needs to just be said loud and clear: This happened because nobody was watching the child.
No parent can watch over their children 24/7, it's true, but the parents of this slain girl were nowhere to be seen for several hours while she went missing from their neighborhood. Neighbors have stated from the beginning of the case that little Alanna was frequently seen playing by herself, unattended in the neighborhood. One neighbor went as far to say that she'd come over and cry when it came time to go to her own home -- which sparked plenty of speculation against the parents, as if there wasn't enough as it was.

The night Alanna's partially nude body was found murdered, it was reported that she was not reported missing until after her body had been located. By this point it was already around 9:00 or so at night -- and she hadn't been seen by her parents since around 4:00 or 5:00 that afternoon. It was widely publicized that her parents were oblivious to her whereabouts for upwards of at least four hours.
The sexual assault and murder of this innocent child should serve as a warning to other inattentive parents. While what happened isn't something that is commonplace, it still happened because this child was not under adult supervision. This is a child who has three parents in the home -- two fathers who share her mother -- and yet not one of those adults were outside with her while she was vulnerable to attack. All it takes is a couple of minutes for a child to wind up lost or kidnapped when a parent looks away, and that is just as valid of a statement when it comes letting your children play outside. Her reported killer was just from two doors away -- showing that you are never really safe in your own neighborhood.

Hopefully this family can heal their wounds after losing this little girl, but hopefully this was also a learning experience. Sometimes you cannot trust the community that surrounds you to supervise your children, and sometimes this failure leads to the death of a child.

Great article! Touches on what I and others have been saying w/out bringing in the detailed nuances of their sex life. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:54 pm

Wrap I wont leave VH your all my extended family...I also agree that they arent the parents of the yr but this thread was getting out of hand, or atleast out of the realm of what we or I expect to find on VH. If I want that kind of BS I can go to WS...AND I DONT WANT TO!!!!my 2 cents Couple Hugging 
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Slys and I am so glad to see you back here!!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
crolsnest wrote:Yeah, Karl started to cry or was trying to show he was crying and Laura took over the interview. She's ready for the limelight now.
I'm sorry... what interview are you referring to? Do you have a link or is it already posted here?

Nite, It was posted on page 5 by Wrap (at 6:35 yesterday). Here it is again.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:

Nite, It was posted on page 5 by Wrap (at 6:35 yesterday). Here it is again.
Thank You Sam. I did see that video when it was posted here, but did not see what crolsnest implies in her post about Karl crying and Laura taking over the conversation.Thought she might have been referring to different one.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Yes, there was another interview, where they were out in a park. But in this one Karl sort of chokes up right in the beginning, and then Laura talks for the rest of it. Maybe that's what she was referring to?

Has there been any news on an accomplice being located yet? It seems to me cameras should have caught comings and goings.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Not too sure where the camera is located that caught the 2 cars LE was searching information on, so I'm left wondering about them knowing his vehicle didn't leave his house that day. Perhaps they have access to more than one security camera in the neighborhood?

I haven't heard anything further about an accomplice but can't see any other explanation for how her body was moved down the street. If someone did help him they may have done it without knowing Alanna was wrapped in the tarp he disposed of.
Maybe Tyler will roll over on this person if he thinks it will benefit him in some way. I myself tend to believe he acted alone, but who knows at this point.
The messed up part about it is that he's considered a juvenile until and if a court decides to try him as an adult. Either way as it generally turns out he won't go to trial for a couple of YEARS!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Tyler left a note for his mom:

(And Nite, I think I read in Texas, he's considered an adult at 18.)
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:21 pm

You're right Sam 18, but Tyler is 17.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 pm

His DOB is 11/2/1995
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 pm

From Sam's link

The 17-year-old North Texas man charged with killing his 6-year-old neighbor left a sealed envelope inside his house addressed to his mother with the words, “I love you, I’m sorry,” according to a search warrant released late Friday.

The envelope was among many items seized from the Saginaw house of Tyler Holder, 17, who lived two doors down from 6-year-old Alanna Gallagher.

Police also reported finding white towels with red blood, a girl's necklace, and children's clothing, according to the warrant.

Holder is suspected of sexually assaulting and suffocating the 6-year-old and is charged with capital murder. He is also charged with attempted capital murder in the shooting of an Arlington police detective.

Police said Holder pulled out a gun when officers went to arrest him at his home Tuesday morning. He was shot in the head, and the Arlington officer who was part of a multiagency task force was wounded in the leg.

Both remain hospitalized.

Red duct tape was among the other items found in Holder’s house.

Investigators have said red duct tape was found on Gallagher’s body when she was found July 1 with several plastic bags around her head. Her body was wrapped in a tarp.

Her body was found in a residential street about a mile from her home about five hours after she disappeared.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

I read that and was Mortified! I agree..I think he acted alone.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Wrap I wont leave VH your all my extended family...I also agree that they arent the parents of the yr but this thread was getting out of hand, or atleast out of the realm of what we or I expect to find on VH. If I want that kind of BS I can go to WS...AND I DONT WANT TO!!!!my 2 cents Couple Hugging 
Bravo UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 3962721169 Big Hug you rock its all good flowerpower Couple Hugging flower3 thumbs up 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterfromTexas Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:26 pm

What do you do with a problem like Tyler Holder?

There is not a good answer.

PeterfromTexas

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I read that and was Mortified! I agree..I think he acted alone.

It certainly sounds like he acted alone.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 pm

This is great news

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Here's the search warrant for Tyler's home. It includes what they were to look for on top, and what they found at the bottom.

samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:48 pm

OMG, I don't even want to know what some of this stuff was there for! Various ladies underwear and pink lace thong, lots of condoms, lots of toilet paper rolls, piece of garden hose, some sort of tubing... eeuuww.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:55 pm

raine1953 wrote:
crolsnest wrote:
If you don't understand Hepatitis C.  Look it up today.   Most people, WHO ARE DYING, and on the liver transplantation list are on that list  because they are infected with Hepatitis C.  
Yes, Hepatitis C kills you.
I am not ignorant and understand Hep C very well. In face two friends of mine had liver transplants, one successfully a few years ago and unfortunately one not successfully at the end of 2012 and he suffered tremendously until he passed at age 56 in March. And both of them had it because they had used IV drugs. So what???? The awful thing is that Hep C can kill you and cause a whole lot of suffering.

I guess that's why Laura had a prescription of Levaquin back in 2012. According to her face book postings before she left for camp with the kids. Apparently she must have had plans on someone at camp because police confiscated woman's condom from the van.
As far as Laura allegedly having a script for Levaquin in 2012, I see nothing wrong with that.
"Levaquin is used to treat bacterial infections of the skin, sinuses, kidneys, bladder, or prostate. It is also used to treat bacterial infections that cause bronchitis or pneumonia, and to treat people who have been exposed to anthrax or plague."
I just do not see the point.

It also treats STD's. MOO

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Tyler Holder Pleads Guilty To The Capital Murder Of Alanna Gallagher And Is Sentenced To Life ~ PLUS 40 Years In The Shooting Of Arlington Police Officer & 20 Years For Arson - Page 6 Empty Murder or Malice

Post by crolsnest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Now that the killer of Alanna Gallagher has been shot and arrested what went down in his life to do such a terrible act on a neighbors kid. Two doors down from where a child use to play and visit her friends on a quite small town street in Saginaw, Texas. Was Tyler a timebomb waiting to go off or did his wild side take the better of him and lose his temper at someone in the Gallagher home. Did someone one in Alanna's home confront Tyler before this crime took place. It's starting to sound like a murder of malice. To get even with someone in that household for something he didn't like so he decided to get his justice by killing their kid.
The street he put her body on. Was that the route Karl, Laura or Miles took to get to their house? For them to see the tarp on the side of the road? I say this because he didn't hide the body. He didn't take it far from their house, he did it in broad daylight and announced to neighbors that it was Alanna before it was even know who it was. MOO Almost as if he was bragging. He made his presence after the Gallaghers learned their daughter was dead by pacing up and down the sidewalk. As if he felt he had evened the score. MOO. He goes to the vigil wearing a wanted shirt. Another way of showing his malice towards that family. It's very clear he had a score to settle with the Gallaghers when he returned to their home and set Karls car on fire. Karl mentions in the last on line interview that he saw the kid walking around at night. Which leads me to think that Tyler had been in Laura's van and removed items with it. Was he trying to set the Gallaghers up for the murder of their daughter. Using the red duct tape, toilet paper roll, tarp as were in Laura's van after they just got back from Church Camp. Tyler writes his mother a letter on the day the warrant and attempted arrest. I'm sorry. I love you mom. Suicide by cop was his goal. Just my opinion but it sure looks like vengeance against the family who had a confrontation with one of the family members of that house and he sought out revenge and took it out on Alanna. MOO~EIEIO

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:48 pm

off topic 

crolsnest wrote:It also treats STD's. MOO
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:28 am

samgoodwin wrote:Yes, there was another interview, where they were out in a park. But in this one Karl sort of chokes up right in the beginning, and then Laura talks for the rest of it. Maybe that's what she was referring to?

Has there been any news on an accomplice being located yet? It seems to me cameras should have caught comings and goings.

Sorry about getting back on this. Watching that video where Karl gets choked up I believe that interview was for Laura to talk. Sorry about that. It was strange how he was trying talk. I know he choked up but what would he have said had they not switched to Laura. Why didn't Miles speak up to.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by crolsnest Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:33 am

samgoodwin wrote:Yes, there was another interview, where they were out in a park. But in this one Karl sort of chokes up right in the beginning, and then Laura talks for the rest of it. Maybe that's what she was referring to?

They were talking on the news that they have a lot of videos to go through that were caught the day her body was placed in the road from people living in that area that might have caught something on film. Anyone know what time the boys mother got home for work and how she fits into the time line as to when he would have taken her body out of the house. Apparently the murder was done at his home. They found her clothes, necklace and two bloody towels. So how did he get her past then neighbors surveillance camera and other cameras on the block.

crolsnest

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:40 am

Do we know for sure it wasnt on surveillance cameras or could it be that info just hasnt been released. Knowing the mothers timeline would be helpful. Maybe shes the accomplice they were talking about not that I think she helped kill her but maybe cover it up and or gotten rid of the body?? MOO
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next