Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I grew up with alcoholic parents and had pretty much free rein. I grew up in a different time and age though. I guess my screwed up childhood took its toll on my life life when I gave birth at 15. So in some ways I understand what Haileys life was like.

I think I could even understand Billie standing by her man to a point but that point has long passed.I can understand her doubt in the beginning but after all this time and him still being the prime subject I would hope I would come to realize hes the guilty party. im my opinion she is either so strung out she cant think straight or isnt smart enough to get out of the denial stage. I agree wih the thought that she is being catered to, to the point of unhealthiness. If she really is that nieve this is gonna slap her in the face like a ton of bricks. I think I would want my friends to point it out to me instead of inabling my blindness.

Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 16 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

This has been bothering me since I posted my experience above.

I wonder if Hailey did in fact tell any of her friends what was going on at her house? I am not familiar with how much girls these days share.

Back in my day..my life was taboo. None of my friends had any inkling what was going on.

A few years I met up with a girl I was best friends with in school. She told me her parents were raging alcoholics. She had never said a word to me about it and I was shocked. She was shocked at my stories too.

So my question is this. Did Hailey tell?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:44 pm

jeannie I have wondered this myself. Just the other day I found out one of my best friends had been sexually abused for years. I was in her house so much spending day time and night and would never have guessed. I had friends that knew of my lifestyle but I didnt have the dirty secrets some of my friends had. Looking back id have to say I didnt have it so bad, and I really thought I had it tough.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:52 pm

That's so sad about the band trip and no one being there to pick Hailey up. I had imagined all along that is the type of life that she had to lead and it makes me so sad. While I've tried to stay as sympathetic to Billie as I possibly can, it's things like this that make me so angry. There is no justification in the world for not being there to pick your teenage daughter up after midnight and leaving them to their own devices to find their way home. Nothing good could ever come from something like that.

I must admit that the more I've read and learned about this case the less sympathy I'm feeling towards Billie and the choices she has made. Sadly I think this has been a disaster in the making and she might better thank her lucky stars that she has at least one child left.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:05 pm

I would not leave my 22 yr old daughter out at midnight by herself to walk home. I was not happy to hear that either. People do start talking among them selves so I do believe some of what I am hearing from the locals.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:14 pm

pepperann wrote:That's so sad about the band trip and no one being there to pick Hailey up. I had imagined all along that is the type of life that she had to lead and it makes me so sad. While I've tried to stay as sympathetic to Billie as I possibly can, it's things like this that make me so angry. There is no justification in the world for not being there to pick your teenage daughter up after midnight and leaving them to their own devices to find their way home. Nothing good could ever come from something like that.

I must admit that the more I've read and learned about this case the less sympathy I'm feeling towards Billie and the choices she has made. Sadly I think this has been a disaster in the making and she might better thank her lucky stars that she has at least one child left.

WTF
I totally missed that :( How sad and I can't imagine how she felt......I read earlier about kids walking home from school and here kids walk, ride bikes or skateboards all the time but most are within a few blocks of school and we have 2 Sherrif cars out there by the crosswalk watching, others ride the bus or their parents drive them, but once my son wanted to skateboard and we were 1 block away, he didn't want me to go with him even though he was in 3rd grade, so I drove along the main street about 1 mph and watched until he arrived LOL. Ok, I know I am overprotective but well I just can't help it.

Having a child walk home at dark is bad enough, midnight would make me call CPS unless it was literaly next door and another adult watched the entire time, WTF are ppl thinking?
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:NN my heard goes out to Hailey every single day and with every single thing I hear about her life.

You see I lived that life. Not the drugs and not the live in bf but the life of a mother that didn't know how to mother.

I will tell you this. Kids cope. They learn how to make excuses they learn how to make their world better to their friends. They reveal some of their life to best friends but not always.

I remember one Christmas when I was about 15. By then we had added a stepfather who was a drunk and an abuser and a half brother and half sister to the mix.

That Christmas I got a pair of panty hose for my gift..thats it.

When I talked to my best friend. The adored daughter of two loving parents and she told me of her lavish gifts I made up the gifts I had received. I told mostly of things I knew she would never see.

When nobody attended my games and concerts I told how ill my family was and how concerned for their health I was.

Young girls in those situations become very good at keeping up appearances to their peers.

So yes I think I understand Hailey. I was Hailey.

Jeanne.. Couple Hugging I am sorry that you suffered through such painful times during an already difficult age for all us girls.. and I know you do not want pity and it is not pity that I offer to you..friend.. It just a feeling that I am so very sorry that you had to experience this situation similar to Hailey in many ways{as u described above}..though I fully realize that it was all those difficult and painful times and experiences that have been all a part of what has formed the woman that you are today{which by just what teeny bit that I know thus far seems to be one helluva a woman with a caring and tender heart that understands much better certain aspects of cases such as Hailey's that some of us can only guess at what or how we'd react and feel}..Again.. Couple Hugging

Thank you for sharing that with us and for giving us an even better and accurate perspective of possibly what little Hailey felt and had indeed learned how to cope and deal with her own situation possibly in much the same way that you did.. Thank you..jeanne

Group Hug! Group Hug
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: Hailey having no one to pick her up and having to walk home at midnight, etc., do we know this is fact??? I must be losing my mind here, I thought that gnreed said someone told him that. I'm lost. If this is based on here-say then I'm not buying it. If there's a link or other back up, I apologize.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:47 pm

This is from Jan.4, 2011
I had not read it before.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hailey Dunn case now a "Missing Persons" case.
The Texas Rangers are joining in with local law enforement in the search for missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn. Dunn was last seen Monday, Dec. 27th about 3:15pm leaving her home at 1804 Chestnut. Initially labeled as a runaway, the case has now been classified as a missing person.

The middle school student's mother, Billie Ostrander, she says the message she wants to send to her daughter is simple. "I want her to know that I have to have her back," she said, with tears in her eyes, "And her dad has to have her back. We're torn up."

The popular teen at Colorado City Middle School vanished without a trace just two days after Christmas. She was last seen at her home, at 1804 Chestnut in Colorado City, in the afternoon. Hailey said she was going to her dad's house before visiting her best friend, but Hailey never made it to either destination. "We love her and if she left on her own free will, or whatever reason she left, we can fix it," Billie Jean said, "we can deal with it."

"She's a wonderful girl. She has a little attitude sometimes, but not a bad kid," Billie Jean explained. "I've never had to worry about Hailey doing anything bad such as run away or do drugs, sex, anything of that nature. I don't worry about that."

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

John Bivens, Chief of Police in Colorado City, said officers are following several leads at this time, and won't rest until Hailey makes it home safe. As Texas Rangers and local investigators continue their search for Hailey, her mother prays for her little girl's safe return. "God gave her to us, and we want her back," she said. A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to Hailey's safe return. Anyone with any information is urged to call the Colorado City Police Dept at 325-728-5294.

As I have said before, when a parent brings up God, I get worried.

charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:01 pm

Thank you NN. No I did not tell my story for a pity party. I told my story so people might understand how a girl feels and what she does and how she might have handled her life.

Living the experience makes you very in tune with life. They say "what doesn't kill you makes you strong". So I am no wimp.

My concern was that when LE questioned Haileys friends they might have told them Haileigh was living a wonderful life because that might have been what Hailey wanted them to believe.

The signals would be crossed. Hard to read into the mind of a teen.

I am not so sure about the girls now days. It would have to be a first person..telling because nobody knows what is going on with their friends unless they decide to share.

So young gals..do you share your bad stories with your friends or do you act like everything is ok?

I would love to hear how this younger generation handles these difficult times. But sorry to say we have no 13 year olds on these boards and believe me..mothers and grandmothers you just don't know what your daughters and granddaughters are sharing with their friends and what they keep hidden in their hearts.

MOO..of course. thinking
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:16 pm

raine1953 wrote:Re: Hailey having no one to pick her up and having to walk home at midnight, etc., do we know this is fact??? I must be losing my mind here, I thought that gnreed said someone told him that. I'm lost. If this is based on here-say then I'm not buying it. If there's a link or other back up, I apologize.

This was told after searching the first Friday after Hailey went missing. Several locals were talking how they saw Hailey walking everywhere she went. Another man and woman said they gave her a ride home one night after the band bus arrived in C-City after an out of town trip. Hailey had already started walking home. I don't know for a fact it happened. Only saying what I was told by the locals. Not sure why you are doubting it. I was also told her family never attended softball games she played in. Once again, numerous locals were discussing it.
Also, I don't understand how a link could help out here.
I have decided to stop posting info here. It seems like everything is questioned and torn apart. No disrespect here but it seems some here just want to hear things they want to hear.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 pm

gn please dont feel that way. I myself wasnt going to post here from doubts I had about certain authenticity of people and I decided hailey deserves all the different perspectives she can get. We may not all agree with everything but we all agree this por girl deserved better than she got in life. I for one would hate if you quit posting!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:31 pm

gnreed wrote:
raine1953 wrote:Re: Hailey having no one to pick her up and having to walk home at midnight, etc., do we know this is fact??? I must be losing my mind here, I thought that gnreed said someone told him that. I'm lost. If this is based on here-say then I'm not buying it. If there's a link or other back up, I apologize.

This was told after searching the first Friday after Hailey went missing. Several locals were talking how they saw Hailey walking everywhere she went. Another man and woman said they gave her a ride home one night after the band bus arrived in C-City after an out of town trip. Hailey had already started walking home. I don't know for a fact it happened. Only saying what I was told by the locals. Not sure why you are doubting it. I was also told her family never attended softball games she played in. Once again, numerous locals were discussing it.
I have decided to stop posting info here. It seems like everything is questioned and torn apart. No disrespect here but it seems some here just want to hear things they want to hear.

No don't go away. You give us "local flavor". I think Wrap addressed this up thread a bit. She said something like you posted should say this is a rumor.

So everybody can take it in the way they see fit knowing it is something that was heard by another and no validation if it is true or false.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Please don't go.
If it was info heard from a local, that is fine, as long as it is stated.
We are not after your head!
I appreciate you being here!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't think it is rumor. It is local people talking and other people discussing what was said. It is more like hearsay. I was kind of shocked people were still looking for a link saying that as gnreed clarified it was hearsay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:05 pm

gnreed wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:I just got a heads up from a member of where a member got the bit about the alleged stripping and drug dealing of BD and that was from Peter Hyatt.

As stated before, Mr. Hyatt's blog is that of His own take of body language and the spoken word. It is NOT fact and will NOT be used as Fact on VH.

Please remove my post if you wish. No harm intended. I can say that none of this comes from Mr. Hyatt. I have never even been to his website.

I had first heard some of this during the first week Hailey went missing. I was there on a Friday and helped search. The locals talked about how Hailey walked everywhere she went, even late at night. There was an out of town band contest and the bus arrived back in C-City after midnight. Most parents were there picking up their children. One of the locals stated they watched Hailey begin to walk home. Once again, this was after midnight. The local told me he and his wife gave her a ride home. I bring this up as this confirms she had very little support at home.
It was during these conversations the past employment and drug issues came up. I didn't want to bring it up but when BD goes on NG and says drugs have never been a part of her life, I simply don't believe her. I don't believe SA has never brought drugs into that home. Even if she didn't use drugs, SA in her life made drugs a part of her life as well.

There is also a family feud brewing between some of the main people involved in the case. My only hope is that this will cause someone to talk and lead us to Hailey.

Once again, please remove my post about the stripper/drug use. It will more than likely come out if an arrest is ever made.
Here is the post where it was explained. I totally believe the locals are talking and people are over hearing things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:52 pm

I think a local's perspective in cases like this is so very important and of course in a small town there is always going to be alot of hearsay and rumors but that's the advantage of having a local to post that sort of stuff especially if that person is stating it is hearsay which is exactly what gnreed did. I mean, if you want to get technical about it, all of what czgtz has been posting would fall into the hearsay category as none of it can 100% verified. Just in the short time I've been here, I've very much enjoyed what gnreed has posted and would hate to know that he/she couldn't or wouldn't post any longer.

Just my 2 cents worth.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:20 pm

GNR, I don't think anyone here tries to be argumentative or closed minded to what others' say. All of the different theories, ideas, suppositions here on this board are interesting, IMO. There are some very empathetic members here. People that have led dysfunctional lives as children/teens.
I for one look fwd to reading your posts. You never seem to act like you are preaching the gospel. You usually say "the locals say". It makes Hailey's life seem so real. I have seen kids with not one parent attending any functions all year, the parents are too involved in their own world. Much like Billie. Talk about living in her own world. The world of denial.
Do not mean to be so long winded. I just wanted to put my two cents in. Your local info and perspective is appreciated. There is always an element of truth in most "talk" flying around town. Hailey was not being raised by Mother of The Year, I am sad to say. She deserves better, from all accounts she is a really good kid.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:55 pm

gnreed wrote:

Gnreed please do not stop posting.. Tho I may be new to this board I have in my time ready many a forum's boards and have found your insight that is contained within your posts to be the most real..honest..and accurate.."info" that I have yet to see posted on any of the forums here on this net..

What I mean is that you easily relay to us{the other members here}the info that you personally have heard from locals.. You are always quick to state that it is something stated by a local or locals and usually even follow up with more detail of exactly where or when you heard the info that you relaying to us..And I for one greatly appreciate your taking the time to specify this as most do not..That IMO is when the chaos ensues and trying to decipher and decide what was what from who..thats when I see it really get crazy..

But you IMO have never led any of us to believe it is anything more nor anything less than just that what it is..info that you have heard from a local or locals..

Thank you gnreed..and please don't let a misunderstanding keep you from posting with us.. Your views and theories are always on the mark IMO and any info you share along the way is always appreciated as well..
Please stay. and post:)
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Wrapitup wrote:grneed, I do understand that you are right there on scene and people are most likely saying a lot about Hailey's mother and her boyfriend. I get that. I also understand the frustration that has to be creeping in because noone can find her. When this happens, especially in a small town or community where everyone knows you..rumors can start to fly.

In essence, what you have been told would be classified as heresay. But that is all that it is. It may be true..or parts of it may be true..or none of it may be true.

Therefore, it is what it is...rumors. Perhaps if you hear more rumors and want some clarification, you might state that you literally heard this or that. You don't need to name names nor would I want or expect you to and in fact, I definitely don't want you to..just please give a source....An example would be what you posted upthread:
I had first heard some of this during the first week Hailey went missing. I was there on a Friday and helped search. The locals talked about how Hailey walked everywhere she went, even late at night. There was an out of town band contest and the bus arrived back in C-City after midnight. Most parents were there picking up their children. One of the locals stated they watched Hailey begin to walk home. Once again, this was after midnight. The local told me he and his wife gave her a ride home. I bring this up as this confirms she had very little support at home.
It was during these conversations the past employment and drug issues came up. I didn't want to bring it up
That was excellent. If you or any member hears things, please just give us an unnamed source as grneed finally did.

and p.s.....Peter Hyatt's website did mention what you are asking about but I will not post the link as I don't buy what he is selling as fact.

grneed, I think I made it clear that I understood you are local and the locals will talk. I would hope you will keep letting us know what the locals are saying..as long as you make it clear that you are hearing it specifically from the locals. Of course there would be no link and it would be up to the individual to discern what they want to believe. We cannot always have a link. My beef is not with you..it is with Peter Hyatt. I respect that you are there on scene.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Just one more thing. I do want to address what Jeanne said. My childhood was very similar to Jeanne's after my dad left and eventually passed 3 days after my 14th birthday. As the eldest of 5, I had a lot of responsibility and was raised by a mother who had zero domestic skills. Therefore, I was thrust into learning to cook, clean and tend to my younger siblings with little or no regard for the fact I was entering puberty and had my own teenage experiences going on.
Bottom line: I was extremely resentful. No way I shared what was going on at home. I would have rather died. There were many nights I walked home alone in the dark. And, my freshman English teacher literally tried to rape me giving me a ride home after a football game. My mom (also a teacher) was a friend of his and his lovely wife. I told my mom and she laughed at me. So, I can relate to any young girl who doesn't have any parental backing or nurturing. As Jeanne stated, I am not mentioning this for a pity party. It was what it was and I grew up street smart very quickly. When I had my son at 19, I knew exactly what to do.

I would bet the teens today don't discuss their home lives too much. They can get online or text their banter or watch the gajillion and one cable channels.

I hope Hailey ran away to a better life. I hope, but I don't think she did. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:49 pm

I don't remember seeing this interview video and the dynamics between BD and CD. Interesting. Thought I would bring it over.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:48 am

gnreed wrote:

Somehow I missed where you explained how you came by this information and I didn't realize that you've actually been out to CC to search. I had said I was confused, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I had quite a bit going on today and was on VH hit and miss, I think that's how I missed your original post about this.
Hopefully you'll rethink what you said and will continue posting here, all of us like the idea of locals posting.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:27 am

Jeanne & Wrap, thanks for sharing your stories! I can see how your past experiences have helped you become the amazing women you are today.

I don't understand mothers who don't know how to "mother". I guess it's because I had a pretty amazing mother (it was my father that was not so good at "fathering"). I used to think that the mothering instinct came naturally when you became a mother. However, since the death of Caylee Anthony, I have come to see that not all "mothers" are deserving of that title.

I'm not sure what to make of BD. She seems so calm & unemotional, and yet czgtz says that she definitely is not that way after the camera stops rolling. I personally think that, in her own way, she did love Hailey. Yet, her own need for companionship (with SA), came first. Unfortunately, that is what may have ultimately led to her daughter's disappearance! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:31 am

Jeanne, thanks for sharing that video of CD & BD! It was interesting to watch them together - not even looking at each other. I don't think there are much loving feelings between them, IMO!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 am

I think Clint is kind of hot. He has a nice face. Good strong features. I noticed when he spoke, BD had this most disgusting look on her face. Maybe Clint is all about family and BD is more "kinky" for lack of a better word. MOO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:13 am

Thanks, Jeanne, that video of Billie and Clint was interesting. They couldn't be sitting any further apart on that couch. It was obvious that they were each almost rolling their eyes when the other one spoke.

Wrap, I echo your hope that Hailey ran away from all this, but sadly I don't think that's the case either.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

Funny how we see different things in people. When I look at Clint Dunn I see a younger man that is pretty much all used up. I expect to small cigarette smoke and see bad teeth if he were to smile.

This is a man living the life of a person as posted above. I think that post pretty much got Clint right.

NosyNeighbor posted this on 2/15 at 3:29 upthread. I keep thinking about it and find it hitting the nail on the head.

============================
CD comes across as an addict and yes, he may have spent years trying to pacify BD, but what stoners really are doing is trying to pacify ANYONE so they can stay high. Work just enough . . . parent just enough . . . husband just enough . . . provide just enough . . . inquire about your missing daughter just enough . . . search just enough . . . with the #1 goal of ALL things is to resume getting AND STAYING high.LE obviously doesn't need anything else from CD at this point and pegged these things about him early on in the investigation.

I think BD was the "grown up" in her marriage to CD, which is why she remembered somewhat fondly "staying home" with Hailey as a baby and then skipped to adolescence. Wouldn't those middle years be when BD studied/worked to become an LPN? 5-6 years of long hours and shouldering all the responsibility, and I think CD recognized that and just handed over the house out of guilt when they split. I think BD WAS a role model for Hailey during those years and that time was probably the foundation for how "good" Hailey turned out to be.

The problems started, of course, when BD obviously wanted to join the party everyone else seemed to be on, and spent the last 3 years trying to make up for lost party time and youth.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm

My feelings from the start were that both Billie and Clint were not involved.. I told someone that I could pinpoint the minute that I felt I knew in my heart..my head..and my gut instincts..who was responsible for Hailey's "disappearance" and it was when I heard Shawn was the last to see her..immediatley followed up by learning that the very morning of the 27th that Shawn did the most unusual of anything I ve ever seen to occur in a case such as this..The whole getting to work at 6am..going into breakroom purchasing a Dr.P..seeing his boss yet made no eye contact nor uttered a peep as he walked past him..exited the workplace and was gone by 6:10am..

It was upon learning these things combined w/him being last to see..and then further combining in his demeanor and speech in the interview of he/Billie..odd is all I can say..The man hardly ever even blinks his eyes the entire interview..stoic beyond belief and IMO EXTREMELY CONTROLLED..IMO its as if I can read his mind throughout that videoed interview..and its as if it is saying over&over remember to stay calm..be cool..focus..speak slow..and always hold eye contact with the person interviewing..he never loses that eye contact and IMO it is way too deliberate..eerily controlled..

It was only after Billie herself's actions..demeanors.. statements..and lies that I began to HAVE TO{AND VERY UNWILLINGLY I HAD TO OPEN MY MIND TO POSSIBLY THINK SHE COULD HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HAILEY..EVEN IF AFTER THE FACT}..I DID NOT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS COULD EVEN BE POSSIBLE..and for a while I defended and kept making excuses for why she was doing this and why she was saying that..but IMO you can only make up so many excuses..you can allow only so many inconsistencies..so many mistakes and changes of the "truth"..until I could not make any more excuses nor did I want to because what was revealing itself IMO is the true Billie{which is what always happens}..yes some are able to keep up their facade for great lengths of time others like Billie who IMO are naturally dominant ppl and personalities are unable to keep up the facade for very long due to that dominance shining through in various ways..Billes un-doing was due to the fact that the world{and her community}were not taking her word for "it"..they were not looking at things how she wanted them to be looked at and damn it they were not listening to her when she said her masked lover boy-toy was NOT INVOLVED IN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HAILEY!

Therefor we see that determination to change our minds..to sway our thoughts..and to deceive all involved{IMO} TO LOOK AWAY FROM SHAWN!and all it did was make us look even harder and at the same time question just why in the hell this 33 year old mom was more focused on defending AND SWAYING the opinion and focus away from her young lover than she was at getting to the truth of what happened to Hailey and where she is at...This is just as disturbing to me as was the entire twisted nightmare of horror that Shawn seemingly is so obsessed with{which IMO is a real possibility that it was those evil and twisted obsessions of Shawns that directly led to why Hailey is no longer here}..but for mom to be so very focused on everything Shawn IMO is just as disturbing{and says a whole helluva allot}..

As for Clint..my feelings have never waivered with regard to his being involved in what Happened to Hailey..HE IS NOT!..and have been heartbroken in seeing his determination to find his "baby girl"..again Billie's negative slurs and condemning and hypocritical statements that she directed at him in "her" presser{unnnamed of course :eye roll:}..along with the "mystery of the earring" that IMO was held in her pocket{figuratively}until a time that would best suit both her and SA..IT ALL backfired TOTALLY right in her face{IMO}and only garnered more sympathy for Clint and his plight to find his "baby girl"..

Clint/Naomi's BTH audio interview was both real and heartwrenching IMO and for the first time Hailey became a real live breathing little 13yr old girl{accomplished by them simply telling us of Hailey and their personal experiences with her..something that was oddly non-existent til this point}..This IMO made many of us even more determined that this man have the resources to find his baby girl and bring her home{alive or dead}.. I 100% believe that Clint since Hailey's gone missing has been on a mission to find her and do right by her..sadly IMO it was too late to do right by her as a living Hailey..Its my opinion that Hailey has been deceased since December 27th{or within a 48hr period of time in/and around the 27th..meaning late hours of the 26th into 27th and on into Tues the 28th}..I believe by the time that Billie set in motion the discovery of Hailey being missing that she was already deceased and most likely well disposed of and/or hidden..Its my opinion that this is where the mysterious whereabouts of Shawn on Tues the 28th were..him disposing and/or hiding Hailey's little remains..the vague description that Billie always gives of Shawn arrived home to console her as he was visibly shaken but then tending to her on the afternoon of the 28th..this is where Shawn came home from..this IMO is why this important chunk of time{an entire day..when we know he no longer worked at WSI}is mysteriously always left unaccounted for..because Shawn was disposing/hiding during these hours...Its IMO he's done an excellent and thorough job of doing so as well as we presently are nearly to 2 full months out and yet no one still has any inkling of how or where to locate this beautiful little girl..

Regarding Clint..I do believe that he was interviewed by the controversial Peter Hyatt..I think its obvious that Clint had no idea or clue who or what Peter was and what Peters selfish motives were in wanting to conduct this interview with Clint..I think after having the BTH audio interview go so superbly well and was loved by both the media&public..garnered more attn to his baby girl and his plight to find her..I think when Peter contacted him about doing another online audio interview Clint without hesitation accepted..He is a shy man..he has said he freezes in front of the cameras..he had done so very well on the audio that I believe he had his guard 100% down and Peter slid right in and took full advantage of this situation.. I think that when they did the initial interview over the phone{which subsequently ended up being the ONLY INTERVIEW WITH PETER}I think Clints guard was down and that he mistakingly trusted Peter to do just as those ladies had done at BTH's interview..a positive focus on Hailey.. Peter had a whole other agenda of which Clint was just a pawn in his game.. He knew just how to speak to Clint IMO to further coax out info that Clint had never uttered to anyone publicly..I believe 100% that what is posted on Peters site is 100% accurate and from Clint Dunn's mouth..Did Clint know that he was writing Peters blog with his words that he spoke to Peter that day over the telephone? NO..ABSOLUTELY NOT.. I am quite certain that Peter claimed that their convo was just a pre-interview type of convo..and a very NOT savvy Clint Dunn fell into Peters trap..hook..line..and sinker..

Thus we have what we all saw playout.. Peter posts his blog with all of his fancy words intertwined through Clint Dunn's words that he spoke to Peter and we have the mee-lee that ensued because of that blog.. Billie Jean up in arms{to mildly put it}livid to the core and I'd bet that Clint received a lashing which he thought was only a thing of his past{from a marriage full of lashings from Billie}I think he got threatened beyond belief{and only they know what is in their closets that Billie would have as ammo to manipulate Clint with..its anyones guess what it could be}..and therefor we see Clint contact Peter absolutely traumatized by what has happened and IMO probably in shock thinking how the hell did this happen? According to Peter Clint told him that publishing his words was going to work against finding Hailey because Clint felt that if he played "nice" with Billie that eventually she would give up where Hailey is at..{its my opinion that it is something quite similar that Clint has held onto believing}..combined with the threats that I believe he received from Billie for spilling some of her secrets{stripping..drugs..outted as a master manipulator}..Peter initially complied with Clints pleas to take down the blog{IMO Peter did this with hopes to still keep Clint coming on air 24hrs later for the interview on air that Peter was hyping up}..when Clint of course reneged on the on air interview we saw Peter completely RE-WORD the original article to where yes it kept Clint Dunn's words about Billie and all the scandalous..juicy items such as the stripping..drugs..etc but had drastically reworded the original article that spoke highly PRO-Clint and that this man was not afraid of the questions and was willing to answer anything and everything{which I totally believe that he was}..Peter now the "scorned lover" by Clint's reneg of the on air interview took it out on Clint in that article totally RE-PAINTING Clint as a loser pot head..piss pore father..that essentially wasn't a bit better than SA/BD as well as Peter went as far as to basically blame him for Hailey's demise..IMO words of a "scorned lover"{meaning Peter of course}..

IMO Peter is a no good POS who preys on innocent ppl such as Clint that in the depths of despair whilst in the middle of the worst of any parents nightmare {I.E. their childs disappearance and most likely murder}.. Peter preyed on Clint and used that man up and then tossed him in the same garbage pile as he did Billie and Shawn{who IMO belong there}..

I am sorry to have rambled on so long but I wanted to thoroughly describe what I personally believe to have happened and how that it happened..with regards to Hailey's parents whilst dealing with a nightmare that IMO one of those two parents is involved in creating the nightmare..and that the other parent is barely able to crawl through at this point..not knowing where to turn at this point and who he can trust.. My words to Clint would be to lay it all in God's hands..that is ALL that you can do and God is the only one that can give this man the peace&strength that he will have to have in order to go on...

**Again these are my opinions and beliefs based upon what we do know and have seen unfold thus far in this tragic..tragic..loss of little Hailey Darlene Dunn**
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

YOO HOOO..... who's the mod in here this evening?
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:55 am

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 16 26556027_640X360

As the hunt for Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn nears the two month mark, authorities say they haven't found the lead they need to forward the case.
Wednesday we spoke with volunteers who tell us, though the flu has dwindled their numbers, there were several out in Scurry County searching.
Every Wednesday and Saturday crews look for the missing teen.
The search for Hailey Dunn is expected to get a huge boost this weekend, as three national search organizations head back into town.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:22 am

I am glad to see that they are still searching for Hailey.

Wow, three national search organizations heading back in to search this weekend. :cheering: Fingers Crossed

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 am

nosy neighbor said:
they were not looking at things how she wanted them to be looked at and damn it they were not listening to her when she said her masked lover boy-toy was NOT INVOLVED IN WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HAILEY!
You certainly have a way of explaining things. LMAO on the "masked lover boy-toy".

Your posts are usually very detailed and lengthy, which is not a problem. However, please try to refrain from using CAPS as much as you do. It is perceived as yelling. I know you are using them to get your point across.

Your explanation as to why Clint asked that that telephone interview be taken down made perfect sense. In fact, everything you said made sense. You just say it with Flair. :woot:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 am

I recently received a tip that Clint Dunn is in the Scurry County jail. I tried using Vinelink but it is not working. So, I called the SC jail. The following is the verbatim conversation I had:
"Jail"..."Yes, Can you please tell me if Clint Dunn is in jail." pause pause pause pause "Who wants to know?" "I am just a private person who runs a crime blog & got a tip he was in your jail." "NOT AS FAR AS I KNOW"
"Not as far as you know..OK, Thank You."
Read into it what you will.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:17 am

If he is in jail, I would think that the news reporters would know and broadcast it. Even Nancy Grace, with all of the interviews and time she has put in on this case.

I imagine we will hear from someone else about this.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:23 am

I am sure we will, too. That jail person was so cautious when he spoke. "Who wants to know". LOL. I should have said I was one of NG's producers. Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:20 am

Hilarious!! Get a man to call and say he is the probation officer!!

Im sure we will hear something soon. It was after press time when this came out!
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:52 am

Catherine Wilson-Tucker this is the reply that was given to someone who called the jail. @Catherine, yes, I clarified it a hundred different ways...she was getting aggravated at me...I said, Hailey's dad,Clint? Naomi's fiancee clint? BD's exhusband clint? She said YES YES YES.
14 hours ago

April Wehba Beane Casesignal
Hailey Dunn: Clinton Dunn and Brian Glasco Jailed « Case Signal
casesignal.wordpress.com
Offender Name: CLINTON WILLIAM DUNN Offender ID: 2844 Date of Birth: 10/20/1971 Age: 39 Race: White Gender: Male Custody Sta...tus: In Custody Location of Offender: SCURRY COUNTY JAIL

They are also chatting that MB's mother is not going to get Mother of the Year. Evidently they are looking for her rap sheet too. Interesting reading over there last night.

Debra Webb Lammons Read on another site that supposedly MB's mother has a long record and on Probation
until 2019. The past offenses were stated to include selling cocaine and marijuana and sex offender. Will look to see if she is registered on data base/
This case has so many twists and turns and multiple POI;(IMO)......I have never read ...whether she has taken a lie detector test

I would classify all of the above as rumors. But members of the facebook page have been pretty "right on". They seem to be locals and a lot of them related in one way or another.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 am

This is my opinion only.

I find it strange they would jail Clint Dunnand his brother/cousin Brian Glasco right when Hailey needs her dad looking for her.

From the very first Clint has gotten the sympathy vote but you know what. With this second arrest I hate to say it but I have a feeling..Clint is involved. Either through his GF Naomi or his brother/cousin.

I think LE are on to something.

MOO
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 am

Last nights interview of BD

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:34 am

DUNN, CLINTON WILLIAM 10/20/1971 39 In Custody SCURRY COUNTY JAIL SCURRY COUNTY JAIL

This is from Vinelink. I don't think it's the same Clint Dunn unless LE screwed up his date of birth. I'll believe it when it's reported in the news.....not from someone on FB.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 16 Empty Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested in Scurry County

Post by gnreed Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:44 am

Hailey Dunn's Father Arrested in Scurry County

Reported by: Austin Kellerman
Thursday, February 17 2011
An employee at the Scurry County Jail confirms the father of missing 13-year-old Hailey Dunn is behind bars in Scurry County.
There's no official word when or why Clint Dunn was arrested.

At this point, bigcountryhomepage.com doesn't have any information that links this arrest to Hailey's disappearance.

According to the Snyder Daily News, a 33-year-old man was arrested Tuesday evening on warrant for expired driver's license and backing without safety. Dunn is 33 years old.

An employee at the Scurry County Jail who confirmed Dunn was behind bars said she couldn't release any information on the charges against him. We're waiting for calls by from the Scurry County Sheriff's Office with more information.

Dunn does have a history with the law, having been convicted most recently of possession of marijuana. He was arrested last January and sentenced in May to six months of probation, according to records from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

In addition to a handful of marijuana convictions, Dunn was sentenced in 1994 to two years in prison and five years probation for burglary of a building. He was 17 years old at the time.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:06 am

gnreed,

Thanks for staying and posting the above info.

The rest of the truth will soon come out. MOO

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:09 am

You are welcome. There is another possible arrest. I will not comment until it is verified however.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:09 am

Could Clint have been arrested for not paying child support??
If they are going to arrest him for something like pot, (if that is what it is) they should drug test BD and "The Masked Toy Boy". Love that name. The way Clint has been driving all over looking for Hailey makes me think he is innocent if this crime.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:14 am

Appears to be for an outstanding warrant unrelated to Hailey.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:16 am

sdillard wrote:YOO HOOO..... who's the mod in here this evening?

Is everything okay?? When we disagree with someone's post it is ok to comment on it as long as it does not become a personal insult. If someone offends you, you can always send that member a PM, in addition to PM'ing any of the admin or mods.
Welcome to VH!!!!! :cheering:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 am

More information to digest. No wonder the cops can't make an arrest. They are all felons and they are all suspecious and they are all guilty of one thing or another. They have opened a hornets nest with this group in Colorado City. I always thought Satsuma was bad. This one is much worse.

What is our society coming too?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next