Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

+16
samgoodwin
Lilone
Slys Hunny
lisette
Bombshell
raine1953
Boston_Lady
janie
charminglane
Heike
cherylz
NiteSpinR
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
Nama
artgal16
20 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by Heike Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:07 pm

The girl in Ohio is at least 15 pounds+ heavier than Casey...and the shape is different, not to mention face, etc. I do not see how it could possibly be her?

:-)
Heike

Heike

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty Re: Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please.

Post by Wrapitup Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Heike, I am certain she has been eating a lot since released and has put on weight. She has also probably gained weight in that ugly mug of hers. I DO think it is her. Have you seen the video I posted of her walking around?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:56 pm

I honestly do not understand how anyone can believe those pics are Casey? There are so many things that are off...NOT her eyes, her lips, NOT her body, her neck, her face shape...?

What am I missing?

Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:01 am

I saw some things a few days ago...but not sure?. This was only just over two weeks after her release...she was very thin on the 17th. That girl's shape is entirely different, from breasts, to length of waist to thighs...the eyes, lips, etc. I just cannot see it at all. A resemblance, sure...but only at a quick glance. To my eyes. :-)

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty Thread #1 (July 17 ~ ?) Casey Anthony released from jail on

Post by raine1953 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:58 am

I agree I agree I agree I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:11 am

I think she can pack on the pounds easily. I also think Bozo is making sure she is eating everything in sight so she WILL gain weight so the public won't think it's her. MOO!

Also, I think she had a fake nose on. Another MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 am

Heike, I agree with you, I do not think those pics are kc. There are a couple that look more like her than the others, I think whoever took those photos may have played around with the "model" a bit. ????? My eyes agree with your eyes. : p

If the photos are not her, someone will still make big bucks from them, but not kc or her team of liars......would they come out strong and deny the photos in that case...IDK????
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:37 am

Yes...and logic also tells me that if she were to want to disguise herself, she would not wear fake conacts, fake nose, etc. to go out looking like someone who resembles Casey Anthony, she would disguise herself to look different? What kind of sense would that even make?

Also, I do not think that body would even be Casey's body with weight that she would not have gained that fast...but casey is smaller boned.

Time will tell, but I will eat my shorts if that is her! hahahaha I do not think that she is in Ohio either....

Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Heike, I think your shorts are safe, they forgot her ears....... Compare the photos on tmz to known photos of kc and the ears are most definitely not the same. As you said it isn't logical that she would disguise herself but be remain so similar to be recognized.

The only thing that makes me wonder about the photos is if they are not kc why doesn't her team deny them.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Laga, maybe they want to let the public *think* that she is in Ohio? If this is a credible possibility to sane and rational people, can you imagine the nut jobs heading to find her? hahaha Who knows?
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:17 am

On Showbiz tonight, they stated that TMZ has gotten an interview w/the lying slut. However, I can find nothing online.

I think Casey is all over the place..Ohio, Puerto Rico, California, Bum f**k Egypt for all we know.

Laga, you brought up an excellent point. If these pics are not Casey, WHY isn't the defense speaking out?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty Would You Watch a Nancy Grace – Casey Anthony Interview on Pay Per View?

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:34 am

Written by BazB on Aug-8-11 8:37pm

It has been rumored that the accused murderess Casey Anthony has been making money from her famous murder trial regarding the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Even though Anthony had been acquitted of the trial, the public simmers in an intensifying outrage. Simply the thought of Anthony cashing in from the death of her daughter enrages the public resulting in boycotts, protests, petitions, and the constant demand for Caylee’s justice.

It doesn’t help that it has also been rumored that back in 2008 ABC Network gave the 25-year-old $200,000 for the possession of photos of her deceased daughter.

It would be in the networks’ best interest to avoid business with Anthony in order to prevent any further backlash from the public.

NBC and CBS have made it clear that they will not be paying Anthony for an interview how it had been rumored before. However, there are still rumors of other book and TV deals.

While speaking of interviews, it has also been proposed that Nancy Grace will be seeking an interview with “Tot Mom” and will probably be available on pay per view.

Nancy has tenaciously believed that Casey was guilty before and after her trial as she revealed on HLN. She even shed light on importance pieces of evidence that were unfortunately excluded from the case to reinforce her perspective. A huge audience would be anticipated to tune in for a face-to-face interview of Anthony by Grace.

Though, it would be understandable why Anthony would not want to butt heads with Grace, who is notorious for her aggressive passion in what she does.

The public still has yet to blow off their steam from the shocking ‘not guilty’ verdict. They are anxious to put Anthony in her place. Even those who simply resemble the accused murderess have gotten the blunt end of the deal.

It may not be likely that Anthony would take the interview, but incontrovertibly it would rake in the cash.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is NO WAY that "TLS" w/do an interview w/Nancy Grace. Pay per View or not. I find this to be despicable on NG's part IF this is true. WHY would anyone PAY one red cent to watch this? But, you know this would be an event that would rake in millions. Make me absolutely Sick!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:10 am

Wrapitup wrote:On Showbiz tonight, they stated that TMZ has gotten an interview w/the lying slut. However, I can find nothing online.

I think Casey is all over the place..Ohio, Puerto Rico, California, Bum f**k Egypt for all we know.

Laga, you brought up an excellent point. If these pics are not Casey, WHY isn't the defense speaking out?

Good morning Kathie! I heard that lead in on TMZ, but nothing really came of it, I thought...their sneaky way of wording things to sound as if! They state so many things as facts that are only speculation, or SPIN, it is crazy!

My eyes and logic still scream to me that those pics are not Casey; the only thing that I can imagine is that the defense wants to let people believe that they are her? It does nothing to benefit their goals to deny it? Maybe they want to keep a silent front, so that when they DO pull a stunt, and do not deny it, people will not say, aha, this must be the real deal! hahaha Who knows with these loonies??

Good morning and happy Tuesday!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's anybody's guess where Casey Anthony is, but there are several reports online that claim she may be hiding out in California.

Monday evening, TV host Nancy Grace showed pictures of a mansion belonging to Anthony's former attorney Todd Macaluso. It's a five-bed, five-bath, $5 million home, and neighbors say Casey is staying there with two bodyguards.

Macaluso hasn't commented on the reports.

For now, Anthony can live wherever she wants, but that could change later this week when Judge Belvin Perry is expected to decide whether to put her on probation for check fraud.

That decision could come as early as Wednesday.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:11 am

Where in CA? Hmmmmm. *shakes it off*

Must go to work!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:42 pm

If it is her - I bet she would rather be shopping at target. All alone in a big house with all those bedrooms -and two goons for bodyguards whats the fun in that? Just because its luxuious doesnt mean she can sleep at night.
Its just another form of prison. If she is even really there
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Art, I respectfully disagree. For all we know, those bodyguards and Casey may be having one heck of a good time!

I think not only is she "Over" her parents but is also "Over" Target. To my knowledge, she had never been to California. Now, not only is she in CA but is living it up in that "infinity pool", probably eating crab puffs and lobster.

I suppose I must remember she is a sociopath and wants, needs, craves attention. So, you may have a point.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Wherever she is tonight...I hope she has nightmares all night long. angry And every night for that matter.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

I agree I agree I agree I agree I agree
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:17 pm

I dont think they are living it up casey needs people around her
remember this is the girl who never let a phone call or text message
get away from her. She has no interaction with anyone, she thrives
on attention the bodyguards are probably playing cards. Its reallly isolation. No matter what they fed you would any of us like it - not interaction with anyone we knew - no family no friends and the world
hating you. Sorry but its just another form of prison.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:42 pm

That is one hell of a prison!!! If that is prison, sign me up!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 am

If she's here at that mansion, I'll bet she's sleeping with the bodyguard(s). She probably has all the *upscale* type of food/booze she wants and is in love with the bodyguard.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:43 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A nonprofit organization is buying the land where Caylee Anthony's bones were found and it wants to build a permanent memorial there in her honor, WFTV was told on Tuesday. George and Cindy Anthony were at the site Tuesday evening to pay their respects. They released balloons in her honor.
Visitors of the site told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich that they think the memorial a good idea, but they have a lot of questions about the nonprofit organization called Bring Kids Home.

"I think it's good, so that the whole state of Florida won't forget what happened here and how the law diverted everything,” said Iris Ramos, a memorial supporter.

Bring Kids Home has been around for about five years and has offices in seven states. The volunteer organization said it wants to build a $200,000 memorial for Caylee in the middle of the swamp area where her body was discarded three years ago.

Since then, people have come from all over the country, almost daily, to pay their respects to a little girl they'd never met, but who captured their hearts. Many paid their respects on Tuesday, on what would have been her 6th birthday.

"Being a mom myself, I just couldn't imagine leaving a baby out in the woods like she did. So, it's so sad. No baby deserves that,” said visitor Krystle Murray.

The organization's most recent tax filing shows it collects less than $50,000 per year. The director told WFTV that the organization does not pay any salaries, operates a tip line for missing children and is looking for $25,000 in donations for the memorial. The group already has a contract on the land.

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- George and Cindy Anthony made surprise appearance at a Caylee Anthony memorial on Tuesday evening.

Mourners gathered at the site where Caylee's remains were found in Orange County to mark what would have been her 6th birthday.

The Bring Kids Home organization unveiled the design of the memorial they hope will be a permanent reminder of Caylee and other missing and abused children.

Local spokesman Eddie Delvalle, a Christian counselor, said it will cost about $200,000 to build the memorial, and the group plans to raise the money through donations.

Jefre, an Orlando artist, is the designer of the memorial, which will feature a statue of Caylee. Officials with Bring Kids Home said it will be a walkway, and possibly a brick monument, that they hope people will visit and seek closure for the missing and abused.

Supporters of the memorial said it's needed because dozens of people come to Suburban Drive daily to pay their respects to Caylee.

The location on Suburban Drive has been a place where mourners have come before to pay their respects, and ever since the not guilty verdict for Casey Anthony, the location has once again been the site of many posters and dolls.

The event began at 6 p.m., and locals came wearing purple, which was Caylee's favorite color.

Organizers said they plan to release butterflies and balloons in the child's memory.

George and Cindy Anthony's lawyer said he is aware of the memorial plans but noted that the couple has yet to take a stance on it.

While at the memorial, George and Cindy Anthony spoke to the media. They spoke in favor of the memorial, even though the organizer had no idea that the Anthonys would show up.

When asked if they had seen Casey, George replied "no," while Cindy said they couldn't talk about that.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:00 am

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Casey Anthony, the Florida woman who was found not guilty recently of murdering her two year-old daughter, is the most hated person in America, according to a new poll that tracks public perceptions of celebrities.

Anthony, 25, who is now in hiding after being released from jail in July, was more disliked than California's "Octomom," former football star O.J. Simpson and socialite Paris Hilton, according to the poll released on Wednesday by E-Poll Market Research.

Anthony was acquitted in July of murdering her daughter Caylee in 2008, to the surprise and outrage of many legal pundits and millions of Americans who had watched her six-week trial live on television.

California-based E-Poll's E-Score Celebrity research for the first week of August showed that 53 percent of those questioned were aware of Casey Anthony and her story, and 94 percent of those people disliked her.

Anthony was also considered "creepy" by 57 percent of those questioned and "cold" by 60 percent of respondents.

Former "The Hills" reality TV show star Spencer Pratt was second in the "total dislike" category, followed by Nadya Suleman, the unemployed single California woman who gave birth to octuplets in 2009 despite already having six children. O.J. Simpson -- who was acquitted in 1995 of murdering his ex-wife and a friend in 1994 -- came fourth.

The E-Score Celebrity poll is carried out weekly among a representative sample of 1,100 respondents aged 13 and over. It ranks more than 6,000 celebrities in terms of public awareness, appeal and 46 other attributes.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 am

Art, I posted the Wesh and WFTV articles on Caylee's birthday thread. But, posting it here is fine as well.

You beat me in posting the "Most hated woman". LOL.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am

raine1953 wrote:If she's here at that mansion, I'll bet she's sleeping with the bodyguard(s). She probably has all the *upscale* type of food/booze she wants and is in love with the bodyguard.
Unless the bodyguards are "fugly", I completely agree w/you. She was in the clink for 3 years. That says it all. She is probably making up for lost time. crazy 1
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 am

Oh Wrap! I didnt even see that thread! Thanks for posting that Ill go there now.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 am

It's sad so prepare yourself.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Continued.....if that is the case those three years she was in jail served as her punishment for the check fraud case, the year probation ordered and the lying to LE conviction. angry
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Never thought about it like that, but you made sense.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:44 am

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new report by Florida's child welfare agency says Casey Anthony failed to protect her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

READ: DCF Review Of Caylee's Death

CASEY RELEASED: Raw Video | See Images
PHOTOS: Many Looks Of Casey Anthony

The Department of Children and Families on Thursday released what it called a final report on Caylee's death. The report says Casey failed to protect Caylee and that the failure interfered with the law enforcement investigation and efforts to find the child.

An agency spokesman says the report does not accuse Casey of killing her daughter.

A jury last month acquitted Casey in Caylee's death. She was released from jail and has dropped from public sight.

A judge last week ordered her to return to Florida to serve probation on unrelated check fraud charges. Her lawyers appealed and another judge is expected to rule this week whether Casey must follow that order.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added dcf link)
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:45 am

Casey was accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Anthony, but was found not guilty of first-degree murder. Casey was released from jail on July 17, 2011.

DCF: Casey 'Failed To Protect' Caylee
New Report Released Into Toddler's Death

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A new report on Caylee Anthony's death says Casey Anthony "failed to protect her child from harm."

The 12-page Department of Children and Families report recaps the circumstances surrounding Caylee's disappearance and death and the multi-year investigation into the case.

While DCF says it closed its investigation on Sept. 14, 2008, a new report was done. That new report was dated Aug. 10, 2011. It's not clear what prompted the generation of a new report. That section of the document is redacted.

The report says Anthony's actions, or lack thereof, were neglectful.

A DCF spokeswoman said death investigations and reviews are done independently of the outcome of any legal proceedings.

"These investigations provide critical history should the Department have future contact with the family, or in response to any future concerns related to new children in the household," spokeswoman Carrie Hoeppner said in an email.

The report says that Cindy and Lee Anthony should have been interviewed for the missing person report, citing a Florida administrative code.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:50 am

I believe that they should have added Cindy and Georges name as failure to protect as well. Caylee lived with them - they owed it to her to keep watch over her as well knowing what their daughter was and is. This report was probably also released because if she has more children, she could come under Childrens services watch at least if she was in Florida.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:23 pm

I hope the jury that did not find her guilty of child abuse or neglect takes notice of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm

There are some holes in that DCF report IMO. First of all, I don't understand what they meant when it stated she (Caylee) was missing for "two days." Second, it is stated that the interviews should be done separately; however, Casey was interviewed w/Cindy and Casey told Cindy to stop "butting in." Third, parts of the report are blacked out. The trial is over. Why are those portions not for the media and public to read? Forth, George was never interviewed even though they made a notation that he and the maternal uncle (I am presuming that to be Rick Plesea) were not. Fifth, George told DCF that Cindy was "not up to being interviewed." WHY????? Sixth, two more attempts were made by DCF to contact the Anthony's and those calls were never returned. WHY? Seventh. why is the report dated todays date?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

The maternal uncle would be Lee Anthony as I believe they meant the uncle of Caylee
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:34 pm

lindamarie wrote:
I hope the jury that did not find her guilty of child abuse or neglect takes notice of this.
It will do no good, but Yes..I was thinking the same thing. I hope the jury takes note of the entire report. Would love to hear a recording of the interview with Casey and her mother.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:58 pm

artgal16 wrote:The maternal uncle would be Lee Anthony as I believe they meant the uncle of Caylee
Of course they meant Lee. What was I thinking?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am

Well, it took the Florida Department of Children and Families to get it done, but Casey has finally been found guilty of actions that either resulted in, or contributed to the death of Caylee Marie Anthony. She also has been found guilty of failing to protect Caylee and the maltreatment of threatened harm for not reporting Caylee missing for 31 days after Casey claimed Caylee was kidnapped.

The Department of Children and Families closed their final report into the investigation of Caylee’s death just this past Wednesday on the 10th. Unlike the Pinellas twelve, they didn’t seem to be hung up by the fact they could not determine how Caylee died. They ruled that the claim of asphyxiation was not substantiated nor was any claim of physical injury. However, they were still able to see that forest through the trees and verified that Casey Anthony, being primary caregiver to Caylee at the time of her death, was responsible for the maltreatments of death, failure to protect and threatened harm.

The DCF cited all of the lies, which remain the only official statement made by Casey Anthony about the “disappearance” of Caylee on June 16th, 2008, told by Casey to law enforcement when the initial missing child investigation began on July 15th, 2008. Cited reasons for DCF’s findings were:

Caylee’s death was due to abuse or neglect based on the medical examiner’s findings.
Casey left Caylee with a “caregiver” (i.e. Zanny the Nanny) who she didn’t know well enough to even have a correct address or phone number to contact.
Casey believed Caylee to have been kidnapped, but did not report the kidnapping until forced to after Cindy called 911 reporting Caylee missing after “31 days”.
Casey’s failure to act for 31 days constituted a failure to protect Caylee.
Casey’s failure to act for 31 days interfered with a law enforcement investigation and any best efforts that could have been made to find the child and ensure her safety.
Casey’s uncooperative nature with law enforcement after Caylee was reported missing, along with her failure to report her child kidnapped, constituted a threatened harm to Caylee.

Other interesting statements included in the final report from DCF give insight into the following:

Casey was uncooperative during the DCF investigation.
Baez was uncooperative during the DCF investigation.
George and Cindy were uncooperative during the DCF investigation.
During the initial family interview by DCF on August 25th, 2008, before Casey was indicted for murder, Casey was still spewing ludicrous bullcrap like the habitual liar she is.
She stated she had paystubs from Universal for her past 2 years of employment, contrary to what OCSO was reporting….those stubs were apparently not produced.
She claimed that in the “31 days” of not reporting Caylee missing she was hanging with her homeboy, Tony, and “retracing her steps” and that when she was not successful SHE CAME HOME AND TOLD HER PARENTS CAYLEE WAS MISSING. Lawlz
Casey was as much of an emotionally-separated asshat with DCF as she was in those jail videos. She claimed that OCSO was not following any leads her family has provided, and that they were putting out age and descriptions of Zanny that were not what she had told them. And when DCF, on September 4th, 2008, came back to read their initial findings to Casey her response was that it sounded like something OCSO would say. DCF noted that through-out this interview Casey referred to Caylee “in the third person” (most likely that all familiar “that child” language).

So there you have it. Casey was found not guilty in court, but she will forever have in a DCF case file findings that she contributed to the death of her child through neglect, possible abuse, threatened harm, and failure to protect.

Maybe Baez will appeal.

source
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 pm

I'm not impressed with DCF. Why in the ****didn't they get their butts in gear and issue this report before the trial?????? Maybe then that so and so jury have convicted the lying murderous slut of something besides lying to LE. Three years to get a report out after a child has been killed? Give me a break.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:40 pm

raine1953 wrote:I'm not impressed with DCF. Why in the ****didn't they get their butts in gear and issue this report before the trial?????? Maybe then that so and so jury have convicted the lying murderous slut of something besides lying to LE. Three years to get a report out after a child has been killed? Give me a break.

I agree!!! Too late and of no consequences.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

I'm starting to change my mind about the media keeping KC in the spotlight...Not that I want her to get ANY money for it, BUT I think the harassment that she has to endure will make her life a miserable existence. She will never really be free as long as the public remembers what she did and "hates" her for it. So...maybe it's a good thing that the media is staying on top of it? Any thoughts one way or the other?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:51 pm

She wont have a good life either way - because her life will be defined by the death of her daughter and her culpability in it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:31 pm

I agree
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty Ex-Roommate Rides For 'Caylee's Law'/Clint House Took Part In Motorcycle Ride Benefit

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 pm

POSTED: Saturday, August 13, 2011
UPDATED: 9:44 pm EDT August 13, 2011

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 26-year-old Jacksonville man said he is still shocked at Casey Anthony's acquittal last month and he is sure Anthony knows exactly what happened to her daughter.
Clint House is closer to the case than most people. House met Casey Anthony the summer Caylee disappeared. He was also called as a witness during the murder trial.

Saturday afternoon the man said the attention needs to be back on Caylee, not her mother.

A new law could make it a felony to not report a missing child.

For two months in 2008, House lived with Casey Anthony. He said he babysat Caylee Anthony. Caylee's death, and the subsequent murder trial this year changed his life he said, and now he's trying to make a difference.

"The only question I would have is 'why?'" said House. "(I want to) just look her dead in the face and ask her, 'why?'"

House hasn't had the chance to ask Casey Anthony that question. The 26-year-old said he hasn't spoken with Anthony since the two lived together in the summer of 2008.

That May, Anthony began dating House's roommate, Tony Lazzaro. When the couple would go out, House said he would watch over Casey's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

"We did spend a lot of time with her. I babysat her while Tony was with Casey. I taught her words. I taught her how to saw alligator. I showed her what an alligator was," House said.

Casey Anthony's former roommate, Clint House, speaks about why he wants lawmakers to pass "Caylee's Law."

House told Channel 4's Jason Law he is trying to get the attention off of Casey Anthony and back onto the victim. Saturday morning House organized a bike ride on Jacksonville's Southside to raise awareness for "Caylee's Law." The proposed law would make it a felony for parents who fail to notify police 24 hours after their child goes missing.

"As of today we've got 1.5 million signed on the petition," said House's friend, Louis Grasse.

"We've got about 40 states already talking about getting it on the 2012 docket."

House and his organizers said they hope to make a donation to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. He admitted he is criticized for trying to capitalize on the attention he has received from the trial.

"If people think I'm just seeking my 15 minutes of fame then they don't know me," House said. "Nobody else is doing anything positive to make a difference because Caylee's name is going to change people lives, because she is going to be remembered for a very long time to come."

There is a Must See video on the above thread that I cannot embed. God Bless Clint House!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 (07/ 17 ~ ?) Out of Jail... No Probation Discussion on this thread, please. - Page 12 Empty JURY TAMPERING, GHOULS AND MEDIA WHORES: The circus of evil that surrounds Casey Anthony.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Posted on August 18, 2011 by paris

If you never believed in true evil the trial of Casey Anthony may have changed your mind. First of all there’s the defendant herself. In my opinion she is a cold blooded killer who callously wrapped duct tape around the face of her 2 year old baby and watched her die…or worse.

Perhaps Casey Anthony simply taped up Caylee’s face so she couldn’t breathe and put her in the trunk…closing the door and walking away as little Caylee suffocated to death, alone and in the dark?

BABYS DON’T DIE WITH DUCT TAPE “ACCIDENTALLY” WRAPPED AROUND THEIR HEADS!!!!

How many times do you imagine that Casey put a rag over little Caylee’s face and laid her in the trunk of a hot, dark car while she went to Fusion and partied with her friends? How many times do you imagine Caylee awoke alone and in the dark, crying for her mother? Perhaps Caylee was even ill from the effects of the chloroform or had a head ache from coming out of a drug induced sleep?

With 10,000 times the normal amount of chloroform detected in the trunk of Anthony’s car, and Caylee’s favorite doll soaked in the drug, you can almost bet it happened far more than we would like to imagine.

How many times did Caylee wake up alone…scared…crying and calling for her GRANDPARENTS? The same “grandparents” that so carelessly let her go off with a person they KNEW wasn’t right in the head and knew full well was a pathological liar? The same “grandparents” that have used her as a cash cow so they no longer have to work. The same “grandparents” who dined and ate crab puffs as people crawled on their hands and knees, right down the street from their home, picking up little Caylee’s bones. The same “grandparents” that tampered with evidence and lied to everyone to protect their pet sociopath? The same “grandparents” that insisted Caylee was alive (in the face of insurmountable evidence) so that they could ask for donations to “find” her! The very same “grandparents” that stuck their faces down into the trunk of that car and cleaned out their OWN GRAND DAUGHTER’S REMAINS…all for a wretch that has done nothing but use and abuse everyone in her path.

How nauseating is this picture?

It is incomprehensible to any human being who loves their children and grandchildren and would do anything for them.

INCOMPREHENSIBLE.

What’s even worse is the fact that people like Jean Casarez, Jane Velez Mitchell and Dr. Phil SUPPORT THIS! The absolute nerve of these sleazy, so called journalists, to suggest that any of US would have done the same thing?

HARLDY.

Jean Casarez may put HER face down into the trunk of a car that smells like a dead body, while HER grand daughter is missing and clean out material that could be her grandchild!!!!! BUT I WOULD NOT.

So don’t you dare tell me that I “do not know how I would act and I might do the same thing” Jean Casarez OR Jane Velez Mitchell…speak for YOURSELVES!

I KNOW I would call the police, just like I imagine a NORMAL person who had been worried about their grand daughter for 31 days would do! The nerve of these people projecting this type of behavior on all of us!

THEY KNEW DAMN WELL THAT CASEY HAD KILLED CAYLEE WHEN THEY CLEANED OUT THAT CAR! THEY KNEW!!! And you will NEVER convince me otherwise!

According to Lee’s deposition when Cindy walked into his bedroom and saw Casey crying on the floor she said…and I quote:

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?”

What have YOU done. Not “What happened?” Not “What is that smell?” but “What have YOU done?”

That tells me everything I need to know about the Anthonys. As far as I am concerned THEY are the reason Casey turned out the way she has. Who wants to hear from these GHOULS? Why does the media continue to make EXCUSES for their abominable behavior? It’s REVOLTING! It offends every fiber of my being and makes me sick to my stomach to think of Caylee in the trunk of that car! I’m not even her grandparents…and it breaks my heart.

HOW CAN THEY?

That you would protect someone who did what this monster did to YOUR INNOCENT GRANDCHILD is viscerally revolting.

Yes, that’s right. I am not buying the defense’s ridiculous opening argument that it was an accident not one bit. Virtually NONE…ZERO…ZIP…NADA…NONE of the evidence supports that! NONE.

I will state in print that I believe each and every one of these so called jurors needs to be investigated, for both jury misconduct and jury tampering, especially the jurors that have left their jobs!

It is my firm opinion that someone from the defense got to a some of those rotten jurors, who bullied and convinced the rest with the lure of money! There is the smell of money everywhere in this trial and every single person associated with Casey Anthony has BULLDOZED over the torture and murder of a BABY in order to cash in on this and sadly this includes her own family.

Here’s a big heads up for Jean Casaras, Jane Velez Mitchell, Geraldo, Vinny Politan and anybody else that makes excuses for this disgusting behavior and thinks the public cares a whip about this murdering wretch and her psycho family.

By now it has become obvious to everyone but the media whores that think they can still cash in on this story by pandering to the Anthonys, Baez or the killer herself…..

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE BABY KILLER, HER ATTORNEYS AND HER FAMILY!!!! NO ONE!

IT WAS CAYLEE THAT DROVE THIS STORY! CAYLEE! CAYLEE! CAYLEE!

Try saying her name every now and again. Try to find out how this poor child got lost in this giant circus of EVIL that you…the press…helped to create! Do something for CAYLEE for a change and help the public get to the bottom of this travesty!

Get it through your sick twisted heads that CASEY MEANS NOTHING TO ANY OF US…no one cares what this murdering psycho has to say in an interview…ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

CAYLEE STILL NEEDS JUSTICE!

So if you want to get your viewers back and make some money again off of this tragedy…INVESTIGATE THOSE JURORS AND CASEY’S DIRTY ROTTEN ATTORNEYS AND FIND OUT WHAT WENT WRONG!

Until I know the truth about what really happened in this case, I will NEVER stop boycotting these ghouls…ALL OF THEM…and that includes:

Jean Casaras, Jane Velez Mitchell, Geraldo, Vinny Politan and anybody else that stupidly believes that Casey Anthony OR HER DYSFUNCTIONAL, REVOLTING FAMILY is of any interest to any of us!

WE WANT ANSWERS!!!

Why was Baez smiling and dancing before the verdict…giving “six-gun-shooter-cowboy” moves to the press…all BEFORE THE VERDICT???

Shouldn’t he have been worried about his client’s very LIFE?

WHY SO HAPPY?

DO YOUR JOBS AND FIND OUT!

Why were the jurors allowed to get away with TALKING ABOUT THE CASE before they ever started deliberating?

How is it that some of the jurors have LEFT THEIR JOBS? How can they afford to do that…death threats or not? Who can afford to just walk away from their job?

Who was on the phone with Dominick Casey when he was poking around the area where Caylee’s body was dumped like so much useless trash???? Why did Baez tell Dominic Casey NOT to call the police…to CALL HIM???

Why did 12 people IGNORE mountains of evidence and skulk away from the light like THIEVES IN THE NIGHT?

Why has Baez not been held accountable for all the misconduct that occurred during this trial?

Something stinks here AND IT STINKS BAD.

DO YOUR JOBS AND FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED!!!!!

SO Jean Casaras, Jane Velez Mitchell, Geraldo, Vinny Politan, Dr. Phil and all the rest of you prostitutes who have sold your very soul to the devil right before our eyes….You want to make money off of this case so badly?

DO YOUR JOBS!

About paris

Paris worked for CNN for over 17 years, and has written articles for various Atlanta publications on pop culture including Jezebel, Southern Voice and Creative Loafing. Paris wrote and produced a local television show that focused on pop culture and violence in our society for over 10 years. The show was written up in Atlanta Magazine, profiled on the local news and won several awards during it's 10 year run. CURRENTLY: Historical crime writer for the Southampton and East Hampton press, Historical True Crime Blogger and Owner/CEO Paris Creative: a Muli-medi Production Company. Current projects include books: "The Death Merchant" and "Long Island: History, Mystery and Murder"

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 am

Good article (above). There is something not quite right. In fact, something stinks.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:04 am

I agree, I smell something too!!!! I have heard from Orlando locals that all jurors plus their families had a "hush-hush" vacation at disney world.

The above article is spot on! In the beginning of the trial, I actually thought the As were going to stand for Caylee, especially george, but after all is said and done seems in that family Caylee stands alone.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:18 am

Its interesting - I saw the video of Baez dancing around before the vedict was read and that always bothered me.
Was he dancing because the case was finally over for him? I just cant see how they got to the jury. I know Baez is crooked but Mason, while a huge jerk, is not a crook at least I dont think he would jury tamper. But at this point we will probably never know.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next