Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

+12
raine1953
charminglane
adelacruz
TerryRose
Bombshell
Heike
Nama
laga
artgal16
lisette
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
16 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by Heike Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:03 pm

artgal16 wrote:We need booze with those peanuts!

OK, just got home, got the booze, where are those peanuts? Dang....late again, alas....ok, I guess Dr. Drew, Joy and NG for me. Is there anything I should definitely go see in the day's videos? Casey smug to some? That annoys the *&^% out of me!

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~  Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches  - Page 5 Empty Re: Defense Testimony ~State vs. Casey Anthony ~ Thread #1 (June 16 - June23rd)The defense starts presenting its case Thursday, June 16, 2011 ~ exactly 3 yrs to the date Caylee allegedly died. Cindy Anthony claims she is the one who made computer searches

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

The only high light of the day was that it was brought in to testimony that LA is not Caylee Father. Like this is new news or something. Not to us we all have known for years. Knowing that does not change my mind about KC guilt even if the abuse claims about LA are true. That does not excuse KC for murdering Caylee with duct tape.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:10 pm

lindamarie wrote:The only high light of the day was that it was brought in to testimony that LA is not Caylee Father. Like this is new news or something. Not to us we all have known for years. Knowing that does not change my mind about KC guilt even if the abuse claims about LA are true. That does not excuse KC for murdering Caylee with duct tape.

Thank you Lindamarie! Absolutely...I did read through the comments today and it seems the Defense does not have much--even if they will get more interesting, why start here unless they just need filler...smoke and mirrors...really lame!

Did it ever get clarified that all dna was compared and that Lee was not singled out due to a cause?

Cheers!
:-)
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:55 pm

I just watched the end of Dr. Drew. They are concerned about juror 4, the one that can't judge anybody. They were surprised that JP allowed her on. The Def. fought hard for her. Does anybody know if the State used a strike against her?
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Wrap I heard that Padilla is doing a documentary that will be shown on the Justice w Judge Jean 9 pm Sat.

My avatar I collected in my wanderings. I wish it were bigger. I think it precious and made me feel good. Little Caylee sitting between LDB and JA.

I invited a gal from another blog to come over. She is a neighbor of the Anthonys.

Don't know if she will accept my invitation or not. She seems nice and I thought it would be interesting to hear her take on things.

So we shall see.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Jeanne, bet you could make your avatar bigger to see it better. I saved it and opened it with me HP media smart pix viewer, and it opened as if it was a normal size photo.... very cool!!
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is old...but interesting.

What characters we have met on this three year journey. Wow.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Bombshell wrote:Jeanne, bet you could make your avatar bigger to see it better. I saved it and opened it with me HP media smart pix viewer, and it opened as if it was a normal size photo.... very cool!!

Bombshell I am not real good in that department. Only through the tutorage of the good folks here am I even able to bring over a picture or a video. So...

I loved that little picture. Maybe somebody will blow it up and post it. I think it brings it home. What we are all doing here.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Many are thinking this is what it will boil down too. I hope not.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 pm

The avatar is precious, Jeanne. Because of bad eyes and it being small, I thought it was a pic of some people on a roller coaster, lol! Thanks for making note of it, looked closer and saw it was the prosecution and Caylee.

Maybe this is the new strategy. The more Baez bores the jury to sleep, the more they will forget the real facts and the real evidence.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:47 pm

I am guessing that noone watched DrDrew with padilla....He says LE knew about the location of Caylee in August by illegally listening in on a conversation between atty and client and they kept it a secret leaving the body there until at padilla's insistance they instructed kronk where to find it......Wow, he must be really pissed at the anthonys or drunk????? la la la
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 am

First of all, why would Padilla be able to hear LE? Or, did he hear LE, Bozo and Casey? And why would LE leave the body there and instruct Kronk? How does he get into this tangled web?

If Bozo Knew that poor baby's body was there and he did not immediately report it, he is up for some very serious charges!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:24 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Many are thinking this is what it will boil down too. I hope not.

"Many" is so relative, have faith, the jury has seen what we have seen, less the external spin, but they are not stupid.... xoxo
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:43 am

I sure hope day 2 is more exciting than day 1.
How many times can the BOZO say, "Let me rephrase the question." before someone walks over and smacks him?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:18 am

Wrap I think what Padilla said is that LE monitored a conversation between Casey and Baez and heard where little Caylee was. They did nothing because those conversations are priviledged.

Then according to Padilla he threatened to blow the lid off of everything to LE and somebody told Kronk where the body was so he could get the reward and she could be found.

I am sure this is one of Padilla's fairy tales. He puts us to sleep each evening with one of them. LOL
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 am

Here's another twist to this whole story. Last evening on Dr. Drew one of the commentations said this.

That convicted felon that George supposidly called four times the day before the trial.

The Asst. States Attorney in that case was Judge Belvin Perry. He helped prosecute that case that sent him up the river.

Another strange twist.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 am

Heike they did explain why LA could not be Caylee Father. I went back to the tweets from yesterday trying to find the answer your seeking and I could not find the tweet that explained it.

Jeanne thank you for sharing the pictures of your avatar. Good job on making it bigger for everyone to see.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The defense enters its second day of calling witnesses as Casey Anthony’s murder trial continues on day 32.

Early Friday morning, tempers flared outside the Orange County courthouse where people gathered to wait in line for a seat to watch the trial. Dustin Ballard told WFTV another man put him in a headlock, when he thought he was helping a women skip ahead of the line. The two men traded punches and some of the ladies even got in on the fight. Police quickly restored order and one of the men was dismissed from the line.

The trial began 32 days ago with jury selection, and on the 21st day of testimony, Casey's lead attorney Jose Baez will try to recover from a few mistakes he made as he began to lay out his evidence on Thursday.

Casey's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Baez is expected to call more of the prosecution's forensic witnesses to the stand Friday after questioning several crime scene investigators and FBI evidence analysts on Thursday about the evidence they collected and examined.

The defense has spent time trying to discredit the state's evidence, instead of backing up their own theory.

As the defense began presenting its case, Baez questioned an FBI DNA analyst about whether investigators believed Casey and her brother, Lee Anthony, had a sexual relationship.

Baez didn't get far with that line of questioning. He also focused on evidence from where Caylee's remains were found.

In a misstep he asked about a blanket that's not in evidence, “My apologies, the blanket that was just described is not in evidence. I move to strike,” said Baez.

WFTV’s legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said those kind of mistakes hurt the defense's case.

“That kind of mistake is sloppy and it undercuts in the jurors' minds his authority and credibility,” he said.

Baez spent the entire day on Thursday attacking prosecutors' evidence. It's unclear where his witness list will go from there, but Sheaffer said Baez will have to move along much quicker, or he can expect Judge Belvin Perry to intervene.

Casey is charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter of a child and four counts of lying to law enforcement. She has pleaded not guilty and faces the death penalty if convicted.

The state says Caylee was suffocated by Casey with duct tape. The defense contends she drowned in her grandparents' swimming pool.

Caylee's skeletal remains were found in the woods behind the Anthony home on Suburban Drive in December 2008.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 am

Casey Spectators Brawl At Courthouse
Fistfight Breaks Out In Line For Casey Trial
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A fistfight broke out among spectators waiting in line for the Casey Anthony trial early Friday morning.

Orlando police officers were called to the Orange County courthouse to help control the line of people waiting to get a ticket to the courtroom.

STAY UPDATED: Casey iPhone App

In the video, a group of women are seen punching a man and hitting him with water bottles.

Another woman started screaming at an elderly woman.

"Hey everyone, this old lady is pushing. She wasn't even here," the woman yelled.

"Where is your number? Where is your number, if you were here?" the woman repeatedly asked.

Friday's fight was not the first time violence broke out among spectators waiting in line for one of the 50 courtroom seats available to the public each day.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was caught on video. I could not embed it. Just click on the link to see the video.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 am

Dr. Tim Huntington is the witness. He is the student of Neil Haskell that is supposed to refute his testimony, if I remember correctly.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:21 am

Huntington is a professor and consults with LE......he mentioned insects in dead people.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:24 am

This will be touchy for defense bug guy to say state's bug guy-his mentor-is wrong without calling his own credibility in to question. per Bob Kealing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:37 am

I guess he's going to say that the crime scene investigators didn't look far enough away from the body for these pupae?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:38 am

Maggots go from very active feeding stage to stage where they're locked inside the puparium (cocoon).
Barf
I am having a hard time listening to this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:39 am

They will crawl 50, 60 ft away...depends on environment...could go as little as 10 ft.

Lisette I think that is where this is going.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 am

Maybe this will come up in the cross exam
As informative as bugs are, they lose much of their forensic value once they leave a cadaver to pupate.

Which means they searched far enough for forensic value.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:46 am

Also, he came to inspect the scene, but was not allowed in...Remember Bozo and group standing down the road, complaining about not being allowed in?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

Lots of tweets about people in the gallery being removed for sleeping.
lol
Must be all that brawling in line for seats. :zzzzz:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:51 am

JB: Possible PMI could've been determined from maggots from trunk of car in July? TH: If associated with a body, yes.
Huntington: No post-mortem investigation done
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 am

Huntington says Haskell didn't perform postmortem interval -no one did. He says it could have linked maggots to car and dead body. Ashton asks him about PMI. TH says based on what he was given, can't make assumption maggots came from human body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:55 am

Ashton objected if Huntington was discussing scene of bone recovery, but withdrew objection now that he will discuss car.
10 min break
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 am

Vasco Thompson press conference with lawyers (lawsuit Dollar Signs )....Saying that he didn't even have that phone number on July 14, 2008...The one that was connected to GA's.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:09 am

Vasco Thompson and his lawyer did the press conference. Vasco did not even have the alleged phone number back in 2008. Vasco is pissed about being drawn in to this case. There is talk he is suing someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:15 am

lisette wrote:Vasco Thompson press conference with lawyers (lawsuit Dollar Signs )....Saying that he didn't even have that phone number on July 14, 2008...The one that was connected to GA's.

Just as we suspected!

I just thought why bozo talked about lee's possible paternity to Caylee and it being negative, but said nothing about geo.....leaving that seed of doubt for a jury. I know lots of people wondered about who Caylee's father could be during those 3 years. While I agree it is strange that his identity seems to be a mystery, even to cindy, I NEVER thought that led to geo or lee being the father.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:29 am

lisette wrote:Who is the woman beside of KC today? Anybody know?

Lots of people wondering who that woman is. I don't have a clue
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:30 am

Obtained pigs, had them killed, placed in trunk, closed it. No flies on pig at that time. Waited, watched, observed
:jaw dropping:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:32 am

Huntington: Blow flies are the most common insects at decomp. Poster photo looking into back windshield of car. Dead blowflies lining back window ledge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 am

He is comparing little Caylee to a decomposing pig!? KC is unfazed...Is the jury noticing, I wonder?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next