Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

+12
laga
NiteSpinR
NikkiinTx
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
Wrapitup
cherylz
Nama
CritterFan1
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 5 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

No we are not back at that point sassy. I know patience is not one of your strong points. wink

What all this means will come out at trial like it is suppose to. I still hope Caylee was drugged, fell asleep and never woke up. No pain, no scary images of Mommy covering her air ways with duct tape from ear to ear.

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 5 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:24 pm

poor soul always had such an odd and leery expression on her face. Was it because she had no idea what was happening to her or was it because she did know something was happening to her?
I don't want to think that KC taped Caylee while she was alert and awake.
Then I watch that melt down video of her freaken out in jail "Everyone Wants Me To talk And Then No One Lets Me Speak!"
over reaction

and I know that anything is possible.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

You know, in some sick way I was somewhat relieved that maybe Caylee was premedicated when the syringe tested positive for chloroform. This way she wouldn't have suffered as much. A good 4-6 minutes of terror not being able to breathe, running out of O2. Cannot fathom...the thought. Although, I had never believed that selfish KC would go to the trouble of mixing something up to ease her child's suffering...I so wanted to believe it.
But, the eerie fact is the stain in the trunk in the outline of a child's body in the fetal position. I am so afraid she was put in the trunk alive and she gave up and went into this position to die. Rigor mortis sets in so soon after death, so her body would be straight, lyin out flat, if put in the trunk after death. According to the stain, she curled up in a ball.
I will never forget this child. crying
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Also, in order for Caylee to have that tape placed on her she would have to be lying flat on her back. So if it were put on after death rigor mortis would be setting and she would be straight. If the tape were put on b4 death and she was placed in the trunk she would eventually curl up in a ball as she gave up. That was the shape of the stain.
It could not be worse, is this is in fact what happened. Unthinkable.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm

Also, as we have said many times..if she was put in the trunk in June in Florida, she would have suffocated.

I really love the fact that we have both a scientist and a chemist to help us delve through all the forensics!!

Anyway you slice it, Casey killed Caylee and I doubt we will get a very clear picture of just HOW until trial, as it should be.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 am

cherylz wrote:Also, in order for Caylee to have that tape placed on her she would have to be lying flat on her back. So if it were put on after death rigor mortis would be setting and she would be straight. If the tape were put on b4 death and she was placed in the trunk she would eventually curl up in a ball as she gave up. That was the shape of the stain.
It could not be worse, is this is in fact what happened. Unthinkable.

crying your right cherylz she would have been laid straight on her back for the duct tape. No other way it could have been done. It is possible that Caylee was in a deep sleep and when she was laid in the trunk she curled up in to the fetal position. This thought had not occurred to me before now. I agree with wrap we are so lucky to have members on VH that help us see the light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:04 am

It seems there is another document dump expected soon - about 40 pages of material. Also there is now
some doubt as to the validity of the bottle and syringe having anything to do with the case. From what I read the amount of chloroform was minimal - unless it was degraded, which I believe can happen - can it not?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiinTx Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Yes, Artgal, the chloroform can degrade, but if it did, there would be a lot more simple, smaller organic molecules in the is mixture, which there was not. Even if something degrades, we would see the parts it degraded to in the lab work. These are just not there.
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 pm

The crystal light bottle was found in the trash in casey's car. Considering alot of the same stuff is in the gatorade bottle, its highly UNLIKELY that they ARENT related.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 pm

In my minds eye I have always seen KC putting caylee on her lap. Holding her the way she had probably been held 100's of times having her hair brushed and ponytail done.Holding her with her eyes pointing away as she wrapped the tape around her. How can I write such words about a mother of her own precious cargo? She makes me sick, and like Cheryl, I will never forget caylee.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 am

CritterFan1 wrote: She makes me sick, and like Cheryl, I will never forget caylee.

Critter, Cheryl I think it is safe to say that none of us here at VH will ever forget Caylee Marie Anthony.
None of us can understand how someone could do what was done to this innocent child. As none want to believe that her life was ended by the hands of her own mother. All of us sincerely hope that Caylee is given justice.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5