Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

+12
laga
NiteSpinR
NikkiinTx
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
Wrapitup
cherylz
Nama
CritterFan1
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 3 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by laga Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:27 pm

good find Sassy, the more we learn the more horrible it is. Your post above about the way Caylee may have died and the use of the duct tape makes me ill. I don't see how anyone can still believe anything except kc is a monster.

Thanks for your explanation and for posting the info, most interesting.

welcome back too, you are much needed and appreciated here and besides, we just like you.

laga

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 3 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Juanita Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:36 am

Wrapitup wrote:
lindamarie wrote:I wonder if when surgeons used Chloroform if it was injected or inhaled?
It was inhaled. I had a tonsillectomy at age 5 (many, many moons ago) and I asked my mom. She said "Yes, back then you were given chloroform."

I have NEVER heard of injecting chloroform unless it was on a mouse in a lab.

Juanita, where art thou??? peace

yes choroform was inhaled back then, i have never heard of injecting. but i have said before, syringes without needles are often given to kids and pets to make them drink a liquid medicine. you can get these anywhere. i dont remember any mention of a needle. why would she need to inject chloroform and not some other household chemical like bleach, windex, vinegar, pine sol?
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:37 am

sorry guys, ive had a busy weekend, and when i dont login for 2 days, i have pages of unread threads i have to go through, and sometimes the computer glictches out and then marks them as read!
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:55 am

Juanita, there is a picture of the syringe, and its a syringe with a needle.

;)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:05 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:Laga, i googled the use of testosterone with Ethanol and Chloroform, and got the mice experiments where it induced kidney failure.

Kidney failure would have been a horrible way to die for a little girl. Im almost glad she died from the chloroform instead, but im not sure thats what casey actually wanted. I think she wanted her daughter to appear to have died from natural causes, which is what kidney failure would have looked like.
OMG! Just makes me sick to imagine. What is in KC's mind? She IS pure evil.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 am

I just looked for the picture of the syringe. Sassy can you post it? I could not find it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 am

Wrap, I don't understand why they used chloroform for a tonsillectomy when you were a child. I thought they stopped using that long before we were born. I had my tonsillectomy in about 1957 and I was given ether. Were they one and the same----ether and chloroform?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:49 am

Ironically mother, had you just gone back to your first post in this thread, you would have gotten the picture. :lol!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I put a circle around where the needle is evident. Does anyone really think that casey would have tried to give a bad tasting liquid to a toddler with a syringe? Caylee would have spit it out, no amount of force from her mother would have made her swallow that nasty crap. Maybe she did try it that way, but i bet anything the monster shoved a needle somewhere in her daughters body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:01 am

i'd just like to add, that DEFINITELY looks like a nurses needle. I have gotten flu shots and stuff in needles like that before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 am

Whip being sassy as usual
Thanks for enlarging the photos sassy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 am

lindamarie wrote:Whip being sassy as usual
Thanks for enlarging the photos sassy.

umno :iluvu:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:36 am

You two kill me!! So in the enlarged photo that is the plastic cap/cover i can see, in the red circle? love your relationship!!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 am

When we get along, we're pretty awesome people..lol

Yes critter, the cap cover for the needle is shown. in the last picture to the right you can see the needle itself if you look at it close enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 am

thanks little Miss Young Eyes. Appreciate the help.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 am

CritterFan1 wrote:thanks little Miss Young Eyes. Appreciate the help.

peace
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:19 pm

So, needle cap was still there. How diligent of Casey???!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Wrapitup wrote:So, needle cap was still there. How diligent of Casey???!!!!

apparently, very. we wouldnt have even known she used it if they hadnt found traces of it inside of the needle. Looks like she put the cap back on, AND placed it back inside the little plastic baggy it came from, before putting it in the gatorade bottle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Pls God let there be a fingerprint!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Pls God let there be a fingerprint!!!!

even without one the evidence is pretty damning. Right by the remains. After a home search of how to make it...Yeah. I've decided that death might be too good for casey. I just want her to suffer. wish i knew if she'd suffer more dead or in prison being beat up and kicked around every day until she dies. (probably at the hands of someone in the prison with her, at that)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:15 pm

As far as punishment for KC...death is too good for her. But, so is general pop. Look how KC plays ppl... her family, friends, strangers sending her $, men in general, even one of the guards at the jail said she is likable. And BlinkonCrime has reason to believe that LP's sidekick Tracy has sent KC $$ in jail. Unbelievable! She would have "followers" in prison. Mark my word. They would be her new "playthings". I think solitary confinement would slowly kill her...have said that all along.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 pm

I would love to see her stuck in her "room" (as she calls it) and never see the light of day, have food slid under the door.
To torture her I would cover the whole room in mirrors. She could watch herself become hard, haggard....to match her evil spirit. Can u tell I cannot stand the NotMom?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Plus, she could watch herself blow up like a balloon. I would also have imbedded pics of Caylee in the wall so she never, ever forgets..along side that, pics of her all slim and trim and partying. Would drive her crazy for sure!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm

They should throw her in a cell and never let her out. Playing sassy's Caylee memorial videos for her over and over again. That is punishment. Death is to good for KC. The only way I would be in favor of the death penalty in this case is if they covered her airways in duct tape and let her suffocate to death in the trunk of a hot car.

Last edited by lindamarie on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the trunk part)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:34 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 3:11 pm

Plus, she could watch herself blow up like a balloon. I would also have imbedded pics of Caylee in the wall so she never, ever forgets..along side that, pics of her all slim and trim and partying. Would drive her crazy for sure!!

I just had this image in my head... Hee Hee LOVE it. peace
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:36 pm

The only way I would be in favor of the death penalty in this case is if they covered her airways in duct tape and let her suffocate to death in the trunk of a hot car.
Better yet, the trunk of her saphire car the same one Precious Caylee was in, and we could all take turns sitting on top of the trunk to prevent her from getting out! Oh the joy I would have to do that!!

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Trunk NOT Truck.. bad typing today for sure)
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 pm

The needle and the bottle maybe staged and not used on Caylee at all. I still believe she probably used a rag
to put her out and then duct-taped her and put her in the trunk. I think she stole the needle from some guy
also got urine from somewhere added the chloroform
and left it with the body to frame someone else. Didnt
she ask to take a shower at Jessy's? Could it be his
stuff to possibly inject steroids? I dont see the advantage to injecting the child when just putting the rag over her would have knocked her out immediately.
The other possiblity is that she used the needle to inject a rag thereby keeping the amount of liqud stream manageable straight into the rag so that she
didnt knock herself out.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:13 pm

With injecting chloroform you could give a huge, lethal dose. With inhalation it would be harder to calculate the amount to actually kill.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Thats true Cheryl, but if she knocked her out, and put duct tape over her mouth and nose, she would have died in the trunk anyway within a short period of time
too. The urine and testosterone bother me being found with the syringe too - those seems like planted items
to me. Also its just hard for me to imagine she could be such a monster I guess, though either method is monstrous isnt it. I guess if she was capable of one method she was capable of the other.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Good thought on the needle being planted there Artgal! Maybe she put it there to implicate that a MAN had something to do with it?
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

yes thats what I was thinking - Why in the world would she leave such incriminating evidence there.
But on the other hand - she was mobile for 31 days
why did she dump the body a few yards from her house? Who does that? She could have dumped it miles away - in a place where it never would have been found. Why? Because shes a lazy you know
what, thats why. Does she think she is so smart
that she could get away with what she did? I dont understand this girl. Shes stupid and smart at the same time?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I think the defense would love for people to believe the bottle with the syringe in it was planted. Will that blow some reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury if it was planted? I think so. Will the testosterone help Baez to convince the jury someone who used testosterone killed Caylee not KC. Why wouldn't KC leave that evidence so close to home with Caylee? She left Caylee there why not the evidence? Could as mommy said about the duct tape tried to cover her crime by making it look like a kidnapping with the duct tape, planting the bottle and syringe? The testosterone is throwing people off so maybe KC planted it knowing it would do just that. Chloroform has been used many times in kidnapping cases. KC did research missing kids and all this stuff on line.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:00 pm

I agree artgal! Who could ever figure out what goes on in that warped mind of hers.Remember when she stole Amy's checks she signed her own name.She may be clever but she has no common sense.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:01 pm

The thing we dont know if what results were on the bottle, the syringe and needle, also could the urine give you DNA? Could the top of the plunger have
a fingerprint? Myself I believe Casey used gloves, but over at blinkoncrime, Blink believes that there is definitely fingerprint evidence on some part of the duct tape. Both the state and the defense have to be able to prove their allegations, it doesnt matter what they believe, it only matters what they can prove. At this point, I think that if the State has any evidence at all, no matter what it is, even the smallest item to link Casey with the scene of the remains that they can prove, then in the minds of the jury that bottle and syringe would be linked to her definitely and that will
certainly convict her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:09 pm

To erase all doubt I agree artgal they need to tie KC to the scene of where Caylee was found. I think they have something or the death penalty would not have been put back on the table. The urine might be to degraded for DNA. Did they actually say urine was in the bottle? I know they said it smelt like urine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Or the theory of wanting to give her daughter kidney failure could still be true. Look at all of the urine evidence. I still say my worst fear may very well be true, that after doing so well with potty training, caylee regressed a little bit and casey flew into a rage.

However, as my mom has stated, a body releases the waste thats left when it starts decomposing. There could be urine from that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:30 pm

and of course that bottle smelled like urine. it was also covered in mold. YUCK. *gag*

Barf Barf Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:42 pm

TerryRose wrote:Wrap, I don't understand why they used chloroform for a tonsillectomy when you were a child. I thought they stopped using that long before we were born. I had my tonsillectomy in about 1957 and I was given ether. Were they one and the same----ether and chloroform?
According to my mother, yes..one in the same. Not certain though. I remember this so well. The doc told me to count from 10 backwards and put a cloth over my nose. I was out cold. Scary now that I think about little Caylee!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 pm

I just want to get this straight. There was urine in the bottle mixed w/testosterone and chloroform? OR, was this mixture in the syringe?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm

They've perfected an ether type version over the years that doesnt use chloroform, but yes back in the day Ether was mixed with chloroform as anesthetic...

and i'd like to know about the urine too. I swear i read through all the reports and did not see that they found urine. it smelled like urine, but there wasnt any actually traced in either the syringe or bottle?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:57 pm

There was urine on the doll. Or what they determined to be urine.
There was very damning evidence found at the scene where Caylee's remains were found inside a Disney bag, including a bottle of Cool Blue Gatorade, but when they opened it they found instead a substance containing chloroform and cleaning fluid and a syringe holding a substance containing the potentially deadly chloroform.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
No urine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:28 pm

Yes. THANK YOU. i knew there wasnt urine in there.

The urine was on the baby doll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:13 pm

I was visiting WS a bit ago. Wow a whole different conversation going on about this over there. Like another world. KC car had significant levels of chloroform in her trunk and it was found near her little skeleton but it is not related? There are some even talking that the person who left it there is sitting back laughing at all of this???
WTF
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:27 pm

LM, did you almost fall off of your Harley when you read that?
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

well read blink on crime because they are all convinced
this is damning evidence against her!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:47 pm

How stupid could she be to leave the damning evidence right there? Also, what if they had found poor little Caylee quickly like they found Somer Thomspon.

Her body would have shown puncture marks. Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda. Unfortunately, it did not happen that way..but how could Casey be so sure it would take so long to find Caylee's body?

Also, where does the testosterone come into play? Sorry, I read some of the doc dump but you have to be a forensic expert to get through a lot of it. Was the testosterone in the gatorade bottle or in the syringe?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:50 pm

there traces of it in the syringe I read.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:52 pm

you are right....too darn bad Her body was not found the first time Roy k called in his tip. Her a$$ is Gra$$. It is all tied together. Would be something if GA had a RX for the syringes if he was getting testosterone from his DR. Syringes have a lot number on them.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:56 pm

So. testosterone and chloroform in the syringe. WOW!! As you said, Critter...the big question: IS CASEY ANTHONY'S FINGERPRINT ON EITHER THE BOTTLE AND/OR THE SYRINGE?

If so, she is Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Im sorry but i still cant grasp it. I just cant. I want to know. i really, really want to know. Why? Will we EVER know why? or is casey going to keep claiming up and down it wasnt her until she takes her last breath, even after convicted guilty?

Why couldnt she have left caylee with her parents? I know she has a disdain for them. I know she didnt want to be a mom. But what could caylee REALLY have done for casey to be like "thats it, im sticking a needle in your body full of poison and dumping you like trash"?

She had to have hated her daughter. absolutely loathed her. crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Okay..in light of new evidence i JUST read about (stuff i couldnt catch because i dont have any real medical knowledge) i have to ask this..

We know casey had to have known where caylee's body was. She was freaking out and getting hives before they even identified the body as her daughters.

But what about this new evidence:

"Yes, there were two blankets tested. One is the Pooh blanket we all know of found with the remains. The other is listed as pink and purple with flowers and a tag reading "Koala baby." I don't remember hearing of this blanket before. This Koala blanket tested positive for one component of semen. Anybody know where this blanket came from?"

So theres a big possibility there WAS a man directly involved. So the needle was being used for steroids, by THIS guy?

I have to be honest. I've always wondered why there isnt more out there about Tony. This was the guy that told casey he didnt want little girls, and the guy she admitted was head over heals for and dating at the time her daughter winds up dead. But there are only a few depositions from him, etc.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next