Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

+12
laga
NiteSpinR
NikkiinTx
TerryRose
artgal16
Marica
mommyof3kids
adelacruz
Wrapitup
cherylz
Nama
CritterFan1
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 4 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Okay..in light of new evidence i JUST read about (stuff i couldnt catch because i dont have any real medical knowledge) i have to ask this..

We know casey had to have known where caylee's body was. She was freaking out and getting hives before they even identified the body as her daughters.

But what about this new evidence:

"Yes, there were two blankets tested. One is the Pooh blanket we all know of found with the remains. The other is listed as pink and purple with flowers and a tag reading "Koala baby." I don't remember hearing of this blanket before. This Koala blanket tested positive for one component of semen. Anybody know where this blanket came from?"

So theres a big possibility there WAS a man directly involved. So the needle was being used for steroids, by THIS guy?

I have to be honest. I've always wondered why there isnt more out there about Tony. This was the guy that told casey he didnt want little girls, and the guy she admitted was head over heals for and dating at the time her daughter winds up dead. But there are only a few depositions from him, etc.

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 4 Empty Re: Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:08 pm

First I have NOT heard of a Koala blanket, much less one with semen. Not saying there isn't one, just haven't read that.

IMO, When Casey left w/Caylee in a huff (because Cindy was choking her no matter what the Ant's say) she knew she was on her own with Caylee. She knew she could not handle being a mom, she had no job..was not interested in being a parent, all she wanted to do was be with Tony and party. Period. That is why she killed her.

Caylee didn't do anything to make Casey kill her. Casey is/was selfish and only thought of herself. And yes, she threw away Caylee like she was trash.

I truly believe that Casey acted alone. I do not think Tony was involved. He has passed a poly, wore a wire and has cooperated every way he can.

If anything, she tried to set up Jesse when she went to take a shower at his house. I am not sure what she did in that bathroom, but she was on a mission. That is for sure.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Go to page 1 and read through wrap. Some people are argueing there is no semen, and some are still unconvinced. They found evidence of DNA of SOME type, but apparently nobody can find out what exactly in the reports. Some say it was blood. Some say semen. some say the reports rule out both, though there are still characteristics of both.

Im wondering about urine myself..if urine would show up like blood or semen..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 pm

There is another bottle besides the gatorade bottle.

Its a crystal light bottle...

Gatorade bottled contained traces of this:
ethanol - Denatured ethanol is a solvent
dodecanol - Surfactant
limonene - Solvent
turpineol - Herbal oil
n-tridecan-1-ol - Used in cleaning solutions
2-methyl-1-undecanol - Used in cleaning solutions
7-Octen-2-ol, 2,6-dimethyl - Aromatic used in soaps
dodecane - Solvent
tetradecyl trifluoroacetate - Used in insecticides
1,7,7-trimethyl-bicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-yl ester - ?
tert-butanol - Used to denature ethanol
eucolyptol - Frangance, insecticide
acetone - Used to denature ethanol

Crystal light bottle contained this:
2-Butanol - Solvent, also converted to Butanone
methyl ethyl ketone - Solvent, denaturing agent, cleaning agent
Methyl Alcohol - Solvent
Disulfide, dimethyl - Insecticide - contributor of urine smell
P-cresol - Disinfectants, insecticides
Anisole - Aromatic in perfumes and insecticides
Methyl Isocyanide - Pesticides
cyclohexane, [(1-methylpropyl)thio]- - Fungicide, insecticide?
Trimethylamine - Manufacturing use. Main source of urine smell
Phenol - Antiseptic, herbicide
2-Nonanol, 5-ethyl- - Fungicide, insecticide?
Benzothiazole - Industrial use - binding agent?
1-Methoxycycloheptatriene - Use unknown, seems to be a neurotoxin

I think...they might be right. I think the chloroform was too little of an amount in the syringe. Someone compared it to the levels of someone rinsing the syringe out with tap water. Knowing that casey took the time to place the cap back on the needle, and the needle back in the bag, and into the bottle itself..whos to say she DIDNT rinse out the needle?

THAT being said...insecticide would have killed caylee. And it was evident in the drinks in the car. i really doubt casey herself was drinking them.

ETA: Borrowed from Websleuths. :)

Last edited by Sassybtsweet on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Copyright :P)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:36 pm

Also: Trimethylamine

"Trimethylamine is an organic compound with the formula N(CH3)3. This colorless, hygroscopic, and flammable tertiary amine has a strong "fishy" odor in low concentrations and an ammonia-like odor at higher concentrations. It is a gas at room temperature but is usually sold in pressurized gas cylinders or as a 40% solution in water."

Yeah..about those gas cans she kept borrowing from everyone..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 pm

How could a Crystal Lite bottle be placed into a Gatoraid bottle? This is very, very confusing.

I think I will just let the peeps at WS mull it around until they are completely confused.

Bottom line..this IMO is the State's smoking gun. And, it will all be explained in court in more detail than we will be able to understand. If we can just hold on for about 7 more months, we will know what happened.

Thanks, Sassy..for all your input and I am very happy you are back!! Also, love your avatar!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Case against Casey Anthony 11/6/09 doc dump - Page 4 Empty Small Flies Could Be Big Evidence Against Anthony

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:07 am

Hundreds Of Pages Of Anthony Case Documents Available

POSTED: 1:26 pm EST November 5, 2009
UPDATED: 5:36 pm EST November 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- New evidence released in the case against Casey Anthony may finally include the smoking gun prosecutors have been seeking since her arrest.

According to forensic reports, the presence of microscopic flies in Anthony's trunk is important because the flies feed on decomposition. Reports indicated the insects were also found at the site where Caylee Anthony's body was found in December.

The forensic report was dated Sept. 22, 2009. Inside the trunk and a trash bag from Anthony's car, investigators recovered a large number of so-called coffin flies, which are gnats that feed on human decomposition.

Forensic botanist Neal Haskell concluded that a large number of the insects found on paper towels inside a trash bag meant there was decompositional fluid on the towels.

"Given the association of the towels with the car, it seems most likely that the paper toweling was used in an attempt to clean the decompositional fluids purged from the remains in the trunk of the car," the report stated.

In addition, Haskell said the insects found in Caylee's skeletalized remains and near the body indicated insects started colonizing there in late June or early July 2008.

That would contradict a claim from Anthony's defense team that someone else put the remains in the woods after she was jailed in October.

FBI lab reports also indicated traces of chloroform on four pieces of trunk liner taken from Anthony's car. Investigators also said they found a Gatorade bottle with a syringe inside that showed traces of chloroform near Caylee's remains in the woods off Suburban Drive.

"My reaction is now I understand why the state attorney is seeking the death penalty. You now have the premeditation filled in. You now have the cause of death filled in," attorney Richard Hornsby said.

"They confirm Caylee was dead at the time Casey had the car. In fact, she was trying to conceal the car from everybody else," Hornsby said of the so-called coffin flies found in Anthony's car.

Hornsby said that there are now multiple reliable scientific opinions based on insects, plant growth and from the medical examiner that the remains were dumped in late June or early July -- not by someone else after Anthony was locked up as her defense argues.

Hornsby said the syringe further removes reasonable doubt about how Caylee died.

"The chloroform is the smoking gun. It's the nail in the coffin, and the duct tape supports the imposition of the death penalty," he said.

Based on the new evidence, Hornsby said it's time for Anthony's defense team to strongly reconsider their all or nothing strategy.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:27 am

Bottom line...you have comp searches on KC's comp., you have chloroform in her trunk that also has a hair w/ a deathband on it either belonging to KC or Caylee (KC is not dead, yet), you have a dead toddler wrapped in duct tape, and close to her crime scene was a bottle containing traces of chloroform. Coincidence-I say not.
If KC was capable of killing her daughter--I do not think she would care HOW she killed her. She just wanted her dead.
If she thought she should get rid of the syringe, then why didn't she bury it along w/ burying her daughter? Nope she was careless, on all accounts. Deceptive but not smart. She was in a hurry to start her "beautiful life".
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:52 am

Like LP says, the girl thinks in ten minute intervals..... hurry hurry..... she has gotten away with whatever she wanted her whole life. Why would she not feel she could casually throw Caylee away like trash and get away with murder.....
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:20 am

wrap, the crystal light bottle wasnt inside the gatorade bottle. It was in the trunk with the trash, where caylee was being kept. They found it A LONG time ago and only just recently released what was in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:12 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS I AM HERE IM JUST TRYING TO CATCH UP OK????

im running an experiment right now i have to stop every 5 min.

over reaction
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:11 pm

My 2 cents on the bottle and syringe: It almost sounds to me like what one would find in somebody's garbage can. People who do home shots for allergies, maybe diabetes, maybe testosterone?, would responsibly dispose of the syringe inside a container because they fear it would accidentally stick somebody else. If I recall correctly, the cap is put back on and it twists the needle off into it? It has been many years since I gave injections, but I think I used to do that. Caycee didn't have money to buy stuff so maybe she went trashpicking---either randomly or in Jesse's house, her own house, or anywhere she had been where someone was legally using syringes for his or her own medical condition. Just my 2 cents worth opinion here, nothing more.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 pm

-----make that 4 cents worth-----I would think there would be dna on both bottles from whoever drank from it, and also dna on the needle, besides the possibility of fingerprints on any parts of these items.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:42 pm

TerryRose wrote:-----make that 4 cents worth-----I would think there would be dna on both bottles from whoever drank from it, and also dna on the needle, besides the possibility of fingerprints on any parts of these items.

its highly highly unlikely there is fingerprints or dna on the gatorade bottle since it was out in the weather, but MAYBE theres dna on the crystal light bottle we havent seen yet, since it was found in the trunk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:43 pm

Was anyone else aware that apparently chloroform can Decompose?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:52 pm

My computer did not like that link you posted Sassy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Was the bottle recapped? If so, the saliva dna could still be there? I remember that, after 40 years had elapsed, they supposedly got dna of a person long-buried from a postage stamp he had licked. Just thinking about the possibility of it being on those items, if they were not exposed to the elements, but sealed in some manner.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:52 pm

Well maybe someone drank them before she filled them with all that crap. I believe the crystal light bottle contained insecticide. Probably why LE took all the Anthonys pesticides from the house. By the time KC got around to dumping Caylee the bugs had to be awful. I think she was trying to kill the bugs on Caylee. Sorry to be so graphic but that is what I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:04 pm

i think she made the chlorform with some house hold cleaner that contains all the stuff others found, as well as bleach.

Why there was only a small trace in there? i dont know. Again, if she rinsed it out, it might have removed alot of traces of the stuff in there
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:05 pm

lindamarie wrote: I think she was trying to kill the bugs on Caylee. Sorry to be so graphic but that is what I think.

That would mean she had to care about them attacking her dead daughters body. which i doubt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:21 pm

No it means she did not want to touch the bugs.
frying pan wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Maybe there is a match from the caps of the bottles with other bottles at the A's home. They purchased everything in bulk. If Casey wasn't there to drink them, they would sit around and still be there.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Good point, charming.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:27 pm

QUESTION: Would the chemicals in the containers destroy DNA?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Marica wrote:QUESTION: Would the chemicals in the containers destroy DNA?

It takes bleach to make chloroform...and i've always been raised to believe bleach kills everything...so probably. Their only hope is on the outside of the gatorade bottle, and crystal light bottle
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:24 pm

My old memory bank just retrieved an example of DNA recovery: A current case featured on TV within the last year. A man was convicted for a rape or murder and was spending many years behind bars. The state refused to help in any way when another inmate actually confessed to someone that he was the one who did it. The family took things into their own hands and hired somebody to interview him and this person snatched a cigarette butt he just threw away. From that butt, they got his DNA, matched it to the crime, and the family then succeeded in exonerating the wrongly accused man.

Most people don't even get the butt of the cigarette wet from saliva and yet this can be a source of DNA. Seems to me that, when someone drinks out of a bottle, there is more saliva on the mouth of the bottle than would be on a cigarette. JMO.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:11 pm

Yes, I suppose the lip of the bottle would be protected by the cap being screwed on tight, and since the bottles contained fluids Then I guess the DNA would stay there. Next question Re: The Syringe: Would fluids in the bottle have destroyed prints? I am guessing if there is cleaning fluids in the bottle that would disintegrate any oils the fingers would have left. I am not quite sure what to make of the steroids. Don't steroids make a person hyper? The more I see and hear about casey and little Caylee's death the more I want time alone in a locked room with this low life woman to teach her what getting abused by a bigger person is all about.
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 pm

steroids? I guess I better read the docs. I only read about testosterone---the male hormone. That would make someone more aggressive, I think, because it makes males the way they naturally are, lol. :lol!:
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:35 am

I agree with lindamarie in the thought that KC may have been trying to kill bugs on Caylee. She was after-all loading her into and taking her out of the car trunk. Maybe each of those bottles had a specific purpose or maybe they each contained liquids she intended to mix together when she was ready. And maybe at some point in time it was all buried in a shallow hole and animals dug it up.
Don't forget that laundry bag was sold in sets of three at Target. LE carefully took pictures of the tag sewn inside of that bag. Who's got the other Two... hummmmm?

SO HERE is a little piece of info ya'll can ponder with me. Perhaps the liquid inside the bottles... (get ready for it...) can be matched to the mystery stain in the trunk!!!!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 am

NiteSpinR wrote:I agree with lindamarie in the thought that KC may have been trying to kill bugs on Caylee. She was after-all loading her into and taking her out of the car trunk. Maybe each of those bottles had a specific purpose or maybe they each contained liquids she intended to mix together when she was ready. And maybe at some point in time it was all buried in a shallow hole and animals dug it up.
Don't forget that laundry bag was sold in sets of three at Target. LE carefully took pictures of the tag sewn inside of that bag. Who's got the other Two... hummmmm?

SO HERE is a little piece of info ya'll can ponder with me. Perhaps the liquid inside the bottles... (get ready for it...) can be matched to the mystery stain in the trunk!!!!

You are good nitespinr. I would bet your right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

Way to go Spinner!
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 am

great observation, Nitespin!---You are quite a sleuth!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiinTx Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 pm

dodecanol - Surfactant
limonene - Solvent
turpineol - Herbal oil
dodecane - Solvent

Methyl Alcohol - Solvent

Guys, out of curiosity where did you get this stuff? I've done searches on the chemicals listed here and all I get are hits from this website and WS, and I'm a chemist and I know where to look.
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:06 pm

Doesn't much of this sound like hair growth treatment, shampoo, insecticide, soaps?, and the phenol is sometimes used as the base liquid in allergy serum shots---I know this because years ago I had to give those shots and the clinic used phenol for the serums when making them up for the patients I used them on.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:00 pm

nikki, i got it from websleuths. They poured over page for page and had a bunch of people working for them that actually understood more than a few words of what they were reading, so they found this information in the docs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:01 pm

TerryRose wrote:Doesn't much of this sound like hair growth treatment, shampoo, insecticide, soaps?, and the phenol is sometimes used as the base liquid in allergy serum shots---I know this because years ago I had to give those shots and the clinic used phenol for the serums when making them up for the patients I used them on.

Terry, it does indeed sound like she might have just thrown a bunch of stuff together to kill her. They all have one thing in common..deadly if ingested, especially by children. :pale:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

NikkiinTx wrote:
dodecanol - Surfactant
limonene - Solvent
turpineol - Herbal oil
dodecane - Solvent

Methyl Alcohol - Solvent

Guys, out of curiosity where did you get this stuff? I've done searches on the chemicals listed here and all I get are hits from this website and WS, and I'm a chemist and I know where to look.

Well I am glad VH is coming up in the search results that means I have done my job. If you go to the document section under Casey Anthony all the test results are there. Please let us know your take on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 am

its going to be an awesome trial. casey-->:trampoline:
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:27 am

re: laundry bag, I remember LE taking the twin of the laundry bag that Caylee was discovered in out of the ANT'S house, right after Caylee was discovered.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm

Another damming piece of evidence, Critter.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:14 pm

What bothers me in the above list is "methyl Isocyanide"---is this the deadly cyanide referenced in spy movies?----or is this a naturally occurring plant/herb-based chemical present in the natural environment? How would anybody get their hands on cyanide, if this be one and the same?
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:30 pm

TerryRose wrote:What bothers me in the above list is "methyl Isocyanide"---is this the deadly cyanide referenced in spy movies?----or is this a naturally occurring plant/herb-based chemical present in the natural environment? How would anybody get their hands on cyanide, if this be one and the same?

"An example of a nitrile is CH3CN, acetonitrile (ethanenitrile per IUPAC), also known as methyl cyanide"

"Acetonitrile is a common two-carbon building block in organic synthesis[6] as in the production of pesticide to perfumes. Its reaction with cyanogen chloride affords malononitrile"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiinTx Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:15 pm

ethanol - solvent
dodecanol - Surfactant
limonene - Solvent
turpineol - Herbal oil
1-tridecanol - used in detergents and perfumery and to make synthetic lubricants
2-methyl-1-undecanol - Used in cleaning solutions?
7-Octen-2-ol, 2,6-dimethyl - perfume/scent additive
dodecane - scent/flavor chemical
tert-butanol - many different uses
eucolyptol - Frangance
acetone - solvent

2-Butanol - breakdown of MEK?
methyl ethyl ketone - tobacco?
Methyl Alcohol - tobacco?
Disulfide, dimethyl - flavor chemical
P-cresol - lysol/tobacco
Anisole - flavor chemical
Methyl Isocyanide - found in tobacco
cyclohexane, [(1-methylpropyl)thio]- - tobacco flavoring?
Trimethylamine - tobacco
Phenol - flavor chemical
2-Nonanol, 5-ethyl- - flavor chemical
Benzothiazole - flavor chemical
1-Methoxycycloheptatriene - not sure

First off, definitely the prosecution is going to blind them with science. Secondly, this is raw data, doesn't seem to be corrected for dilutions/minimal exclusions for baseline noise/etc yet. In english, take all of it with a grain of salt. I've been looking for over three hours for this specific data, and I'm coming to the conclusion that the people at WS are pulling it directly off the spectra (which means the chemist running the test wrote it in). I wouldn't call this the smoking gun until I have the final report in hand that gives us the final results, corrected for dilution, peaks eliminated for noise, etc. The syringe, contains very minimal amounts of chloroform, less than is allowable in drinking water. I have corrected most of the chemicals above to what would be the most likely contributor of the chemicals listed. It should be pretty obvious I think the Crystal Lite bottle ended up a spit bottle for one of the guys at the appartment. I think the Gatorade bottle contained some sort of cleaning solution. In my HUMBLE opinion, this had nothing to do with Caylee's death. I think maybe she tried to inject something with a used testosterone needle she found in the trash with some sort of cleaning solution (409, pinesol??) I don't know. Maybe it was a junky hanging out in the woods trying to inject cleaning solution into his cigs to get high with a random needle he found. Just my opinion yall. I will gladly admit I was wrong if in the future new evidence shows. duct and run
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm

the only issue I have with the junkie is a junkie does not safely dispose of their needles. they just throw out used needles, I have seen used needles next to a trash dump behind a bldg and on the ground by a pay phone.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Sassybtsweet wrote:
TerryRose wrote:What bothers me in the above list is "methyl Isocyanide"---is this the deadly cyanide referenced in spy movies?----or is this a naturally occurring plant/herb-based chemical present in the natural environment? How would anybody get their hands on cyanide, if this be one and the same?

"An example of a nitrile is CH3CN, acetonitrile (ethanenitrile per IUPAC), also known as methyl cyanide"

"Acetonitrile is a common two-carbon building block in organic synthesis[6] as in the production of pesticide to perfumes. Its reaction with cyanogen chloride affords malononitrile"
------say what??????
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:28 pm

NikkiinTx wrote:
ethanol - solvent
dodecanol - Surfactant
limonene - Solvent
turpineol - Herbal oil
1-tridecanol - used in detergents and perfumery and to make synthetic lubricants
2-methyl-1-undecanol - Used in cleaning solutions?
7-Octen-2-ol, 2,6-dimethyl - perfume/scent additive
dodecane - scent/flavor chemical
tert-butanol - many different uses
eucolyptol - Frangance
acetone - solvent

2-Butanol - breakdown of MEK?
methyl ethyl ketone - tobacco?
Methyl Alcohol - tobacco?
Disulfide, dimethyl - flavor chemical
P-cresol - lysol/tobacco
Anisole - flavor chemical
Methyl Isocyanide - found in tobacco
cyclohexane, [(1-methylpropyl)thio]- - tobacco flavoring?
Trimethylamine - tobacco
Phenol - flavor chemical
2-Nonanol, 5-ethyl- - flavor chemical
Benzothiazole - flavor chemical
1-Methoxycycloheptatriene - not sure

First off, definitely the prosecution is going to blind them with science. Secondly, this is raw data, doesn't seem to be corrected for dilutions/minimal exclusions for baseline noise/etc yet. In english, take all of it with a grain of salt. I've been looking for over three hours for this specific data, and I'm coming to the conclusion that the people at WS are pulling it directly off the spectra (which means the chemist running the test wrote it in). I wouldn't call this the smoking gun until I have the final report in hand that gives us the final results, corrected for dilution, peaks eliminated for noise, etc. The syringe, contains very minimal amounts of chloroform, less than is allowable in drinking water. I have corrected most of the chemicals above to what would be the most likely contributor of the chemicals listed. It should be pretty obvious I think the Crystal Lite bottle ended up a spit bottle for one of the guys at the appartment. I think the Gatorade bottle contained some sort of cleaning solution. In my HUMBLE opinion, this had nothing to do with Caylee's death. I think maybe she tried to inject something with a used testosterone needle she found in the trash with some sort of cleaning solution (409, pinesol??) I don't know. Maybe it was a junky hanging out in the woods trying to inject cleaning solution into his cigs to get high with a random needle he found. Just my opinion yall. I will gladly admit I was wrong if in the future new evidence shows. duct and run

Thanks for your enlightenment on the possible origins of those chemicals. The spit bottle was something that I don't remember anyone thinking of before but it does make sense. Also, smokers use a trash bottle with a little water in it for the butts when traveling or somewhere where there is no ashtray to use. Good ideas there, Nick!
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiinTx Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm

TerryRose wrote:
Sassybtsweet wrote:

------say what??????

Whoa, whoa, I didn't catch this before. Methyl isocyanide and acetonitrile/methyl cyanide are two very different chemicals. TerryRose, I think you're thinking of methyl isocyanATE, a very potent and lethal chemical. While methyl isocyanide, acetonitrile/methyl cyanide, and methyl isocyanate are related, think of it sorta like cooking oil and lard. Two very similar entities but a small molecular change can change the physical properties and its reactivity.
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiinTx Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:39 pm

Thanks, TerryRose. I first thought spit bottle instead of ashtray bottle due to a picture with a crystal lite bottle (don't know if it's the same one) but it was found in the trash bag in the car and RIGHT above it in the other contents of this trash bag is a can of dip. Also, it doesn't help that I know EXACTLY what that looks like, my hubby dips. Disgusting, but brown liquid in a bottle brings to mind mostly one thing for me and that's a bottle I don't want to open! That stuff stinks to high heaven!
NikkiinTx
NikkiinTx

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:42 pm

That is more clearer to me now, Nick. I am glad you are posting on this. It is a very interesting puzzle for someone like me with no background in chemistry. Thanks.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm

So we're back to stage one of her just throwing caylee in the trunk to die. Makes more sense then the injection theory anyhow, because there was proof of suffocation in the trunk..if she had been dead when put in the trunk that wouldnt have been there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:10 pm

No we are not back at that point sassy. I know patience is not one of your strong points. wink

What all this means will come out at trial like it is suppose to. I still hope Caylee was drugged, fell asleep and never woke up. No pain, no scary images of Mommy covering her air ways with duct tape from ear to ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next